Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Daily Checklist Bonus Post Here » Post #145

Fri Jan 22, 2016 16:58 in Urdu

Remember email is not allowed to be posted.
Sorry Kashif1970 I do not have edit rights in this sub forum so I had to mark for deletion.

Watch Your Little Children Closely » Post #1

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:42 in General Talk

One time my oldest daughter when she was a few years old, was out playing in the yard.
I was in the kitchen washing dishes and could see her from the window. There was a knock
on the door and a woman was standing there holding my daughter. I was surprised because
I did not know the woman and there she is, holding my daughter. I grabbed my daughter as
the woman said IS THIS YOUR DAUGHTER....

Well it turned out that my daughter had walked up the gravel road to a neighbors house
because she heard kids playing up there. I still shudder to think.....what if a car had come
down the gravel road, over the hill....it could have killed her.

It's been very sad here because of a little 2 year old boy that recently lost his life. His grandmother
took him and his sister out for a nature walk by their house in a wooded area. The next thing you
know, the boy was gone. That was a week ago and the little boy was found after extensive
searching day and night......1 and 1/2 mile from the house....deceased.....probably due to the
freezing weather.

Small children can get away from you really really fast. These days too with all the bad folks
out there, you just never know. So never leave them alone any where, not even for a split moment.

Delayed Payments » Post #22

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 in General Talk

MsMonica wrote: Wow I still have not got my check smh :(

As far as I know, there isn't any delay with checks.

In regards to the USA postal mail service, that is another matter.

I do believe most everyone in the USA knows that mail does not run on Sundays, nor
on Holidays (most recent Martin Luther King Day).

Also, USA mail is not always delivered in areas of disaster, storms, severe weather
conditions.

Checks are processed on or about the 10th of the month. If you requested a Jan.
check, it has been at this posting, 12 days. Subtract 2 days for Sundays. Subtract
1 day for Holiday. That leaves a possible 9 mailing days. If checks were actually
mailed out around the 15th of the month, it would make sense that you may not
have your check yet.

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #11

Fri Jan 22, 2016 09:22 in General Talk

iWillHelpU wrote: Unread Post#7 by valerie » 50 minutes ago

I don't have any more information than what members have read in the updates
news. It's just that, I use my own experience and knowledge, not to mention,
common sense.RATHER NOT QUOTE YOUR LONG POST--------------
EVERYTHING YOU POST IS WORTH READING!!! --but that was a long one :thumbup:

Yes, It was a tad lengthy. :mrgreen:

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #9

Fri Jan 22, 2016 08:43 in General Talk

AdrianDeacon wrote: i didnt mean to scare anyone so dont say i did i was just asking a simple question thats all no need to get all jumped up about it is there

Unfortunately there has been almost an overwhelming amount of topics and posts lately
of those hollering scam and those being very skeptic. It is important that members, new
members, and potential members realize the facts.

Delayed Payments » Post #19

Fri Jan 22, 2016 08:37 in General Talk

20 - 5 60 2 20 87 - $ 0.0500 $ 0.3000 $ 0.0020 $ 0.0200 $ 0.3720
21 - 13 55 12 12 92 - $ 0.1300 $ 0.2750 $ 0.0120 $ 0.0120 $ 0.4290

Take a strong look at that.

To break it down, on the 20th I viewed/clicked 87 ads and made .37 cents
On the 21st, I viewed 92 ads and made .42 cents.

IF I had logged into the view ads area more on those two days, I probably would have easily hit a $1.00.

My point is, overall, there is a lot more ads generally then there has been in years past.

Did I mention how ClixSense throws $10.00 and $5.00 and $1.00 bills out thru the ClixGrid, not to
mention quarters and half dollars?

I think members that are displaying fear or skepticism, should be open to the facts.....and personally,
I cannot see any facts stating they are not paying or that they are closing down. There are only facts
to their growth and the earning potential which has grown considerably over the years.

Delayed Payments » Post #18

Fri Jan 22, 2016 07:59 in General Talk

Good Grief!

I made something like $10 or $20 in two days on offers without
hardly even trying!

15 140 $ 4.04 - - 140 $ 4.04
16 227 $ 6.01 - - 227 $ 6.01
17 226 $ 5.81 - - 226 $ 5.81
18 13 $ 0.20 - - 13 $ 0.20
19 28 $ 0.28 - - 28 $ 0.28

The above is some offers I completed on those days. Those are
simple little offers such as videos and those slide shows.

I just don't get it. Whats wrong with you people that are thinking CS is closing
simply because Neteller sucks and they're paying out on a q system to free up
their time? In addition, Jim very plainly stated it was a trial period.

So the surveys stink? What has that got to do with ClixSense? For years
ClixSense got by just fine as a PTC and today they make tons more money
due to offers/tasks.....not to mention tons more membership.

I just don't get your way of thinking simply because they have tried a
different payment procedure.

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #7

Fri Jan 22, 2016 07:52 in General Talk

I don't have any more information than what members have read in the updates
news. It's just that, I use my own experience and knowledge, not to mention,
common sense.

1. ClixSense can close ClixSense any time they want. If it is in no way profitable
for them, they can close it. They don't need my permission and they don't need
your permission. Being that we all know of the owner, we know that he would of
course tell us if he decided to close it. There is no reason why he wouldn't tell us.

2. ClixSense makes money. They are a for profit company. There is no way on
God's green earth they are not making money. Tons of offers, tasks, surveys are
completed every day and although ClixSense pays us the highest percentages on
most these things, they do make profits from them too. In regards to their
original PTC, it's so very obvious to see they make money every day from that too.
Dare I mention upgrades? ClixSense certainly has a low upgrade fee but if you
think they don't make money from that, think again and do your math.

3. ClixSense has increased prices of what they pay members, over the years.
They've always worked to give members more for whatever bang they are
working on. Even in the latest update, they implemented a way for members
to earn more on ref sign ups but also by using good business sense to not
toss their good money to the wind for non active bs enrollments.

4. Do you realize ClixSense is a family business? They employ very little
outside of their family members. This is a dramatic savings because if you
ever even remotely for one second take a look at what management online
cost, you would know its not even a small fortune.....its HUGE. One business
I previously owned online, we looked into management and it was going to
cost us several thousand dollars per month, just for management on my small
online biz. ClixSense saves a ton of money by managing their business by
mostly family.

5. Do you believe ClixSense is the only business they own? LOL Well best
think again. In fact, common sense tells me, ClixSense is a scratch back
business. ClixSense owns at least one other advertising business online
that I would gather to say makes a ton more money then ClixSense BUT
as anyone can see......those ads from their other business, circulate on
ClixSense too. ChaChing!

*When YOU are a member of a program or company, you do NOT call it
a scam. YOU joined it so why would you call it a scam? Do you even know
what a scam is? Most people do not know what a scam is. If you go to a
store and buy a pair of shoes, a few months later the store goes out of
business, is that store a scam? Of course NOT. Many programs online go
out of business but that does not mean they are a scam. A scam is an
INTENT TO COMMIT FRAUD. So even if a company or program does not
pan out, it does not mean it is a scam if there was no intention to commit
fraud. So I ask you, is ClixSense a scam? It's been online for EIGHT YEARS
paying everyone as stated. It is nothing short of pure unadulterated
ignorance to call ClixSense a scam.

**Who hasn't been paid? Everyone is paid in ClixSense! Oh boohoo I
had to wait 7 or 8 days to get paid. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! :lol: I'm a
member of affiliate companies that only pay me once every 3 months and
others that don't pay me until I have accumulated $500. I'm a member of
a couple of companies that pay me only TWICE A YEAR!

***Payment processors.....the only real biggie I see here is that ClixSense
worked to accommodate members that wanted Neteller and all Neteller has
been is a headache. It's not ClixSense fault that Neteller refuses to accept
bank wires from ClixSense. Obviously those that have chosen Neteller are
being paid out of online sales coming into ClixSense Neteller account. My
GUESS is ClixSense is doing their research and will add other payment
options in the near future. Just a common sense guess.

If you look in the posts where members have requested payouts 2 or 3 days
ago or even longer, some come back and post...I GOT PAID. Others go away
with their tail tucked behind them without admitting they had jumped the
rope accusing ClixSense of not going to pay them.

Do you realize it cost a lot of money to have this forum here? This forum
eats a ton of bandwidth every day. Do you have any idea how much it cost
to run servers?

I could continue. I could talk about the hundreds of thousands of tasks
members complete and the money ClixSense makes from those......they
even give hefty bonuses. I could talk about the free daily checklist bonus
and how they don't even have to do that.

So, would you say that ClixSense is broke? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
If you would say that, I'd say thanks for the big laugh. :lol:

Are you going Play Mega Million 157 million » Post #60

Thu Jan 21, 2016 05:20 in General Talk

oberder wrote: I know this is quite a bit old ( and late for this topic ) but I just couldn't believe someone would actually use GoFundMe just to get a lottery fix *facepalm*

:arrow: Reference source -- This woman's GoFundMe asking for Powerball reimbursements just got shut down - Yahoo News

It sounds like she really did place it as a joke and it backfired on her.

It's never a good idea to joke around with other peoples money. There
is all kinds of people online and many that are very good at heart. They
are gullible and didn't realize she was joking and I would go so far to say
that the people that donated, probably consisted of others that had actually
actually spent a boat load on lottery tickets.

ClixGrid » Post #2

Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:23 in Member Introduction

If you won, it would display immediately.

If you still need help and think you did not receive earnings, submit a support
ticket thru the Helpdesk.

Beauty Box's - A Target Market » Post #3

Tue Jan 19, 2016 20:55 in General Talk

You create a blog or web page about beauty box's and list some of the companies
along with details that have them....I actually already did a little of the work for you.

At the near top of your page, and at the area of every resource for a beauty box that
you list, you put something like this:

......Get Money for Beauty Box's HERE

Place your CS referral link behind the 'HERE' and if it is a web page, be sure and
place the actual ref link. If it's a blog, place a short redirect url.

Lost Every Thing in Real Life in Just One Day » Post #58

Mon Jan 18, 2016 13:02 in General Talk

Congratulations on your new employment.
Experience and a variety of employment is some times a very good thing.
So never fret over losing a job. Usually it just means God has something
better for you to do.

Beauty Box's - A Target Market » Post #1

Sun Jan 17, 2016 19:59 in General Talk

Ok so here is an off the wall topic. Beauty Box's.

A 'Beauty Box' is a box that contains manufacturer samples of products in which
stores charge for the box either as a one time purchase or a recurring subscription.
The box so called 'Beauty Box' contains primarily hair care, skin care, cosmetic,
type products. These are as a norm, SMALL SAMPLES of the products.

Is anyone a subscriber to any?

Some times I think the new generation is being ripped off and some times I think
the old generation is being ripped off.

In regards to 'Beauty Box's', there was a day, at least within the USA, that you
received 'samples' in the mail on a rather frequent basis. Also, there was a time
when you couldn't open a magazine without there being several samples inside.
Not to mention various samples given out at many stores. I'm talking about the
1960's, 1970's, 1980's. In the 1990's there seemed to be a very huge reduction
in free samples.

Now there seems to be an almost cult going on in regards to the ever new
'Beauty Box'. They are popping up every where. Some are one time purchases
in that, when available, you can pay the price for it and that is it. 'Target' a major
department store sells beauty box's on a first come first serve basis. They sell
out of them quickly. There are companies that sell beauty box's on a month to
month basis or recurring subscriptions.

To see what all the hoopla was about, I subscribed to Walmart's Seasonal
Recurring Subscription Beauty Box. The way that one works, they charge
$5 for each beauty box that is automatically sent per season (4 times a year).
It's a flat $5 with no shipping charges. What I received was fine but for the
most part, what would have been given away for free some years ago anyway.
I think what I liked best......was the box. The box now contains my coloring
pencils. :lol:

How? How is Beauty Box's a TARGET MARKET?

Guess.

More Payment Processor ...? » Post #14

Sun Jan 17, 2016 19:42 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I'm still waiting to get my money back from e-gold, and I was one of the three people who only used it legally.

I used eGold legally. Someone ask to borrow money to their eGold and I sent it to them
from my eGold. I made a mistake with the amount and instead of them receiving a few
dollars, they received a few thousand dollars. I never heard from that person again. :cry:
That was many years ago.

The other day I was trying to remember of the other eGold processor that came along
several years after eGold but I still can't remember the name. I liked it. It didn't last
a long time, maybe a few years. The owner was located in the USA and I was one of
the few that happen to have his phone number. I called him when I couldn't get my
money out and he sent it to me. It was only weeks later, it shut down. Can't recall
the name nor the name of the guy that owned it.

Wal mart is closing 269 stores nationwide in usa » Post #8

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:04 in General Talk

I don't think Walmart is going to fall any time soon. I do think they need to
keep up with the Jone's faster than their present rate if they want to continue
to be a top entity.

If you live in a major city, there are plenty of stores and malls, and usually
jobs....even if it is not your preferred job.

If you live in a rural area, there's not a lot of stores or options for jobs either.

I live in a rural community that has a population of 2,000 people. My grocery
shopping options are Walmart ten miles one direction or Walmart ten miles
another direction or Sav-a-Lot store ten miles one direction or ten miles
another direction or Dollar Store 2 miles one direction or Dollar Store 3 miles
another direction.

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #38

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 in General Talk

And Rod, please stop. It's best to stick to the topic starters topic as that is what
the topic starter wants discussion to be. I'm not a fan of Obama and I can't say
what anyones IQ is online BUT I am sure there are plenty here that far exceed
my IQ and your IQ.

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #37

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 in General Talk

I don't really care for the new payment system because I don't know for sure
when I will be paid once I submit for cash out. Also, probably what I dislike
most about it is the q process because once it goes into the q, I can't add
new funds......and that would be ok but it is often several days before the
payment is actually made.

With that said, one can come close to making their own plan. For example,
making it a habit to cash out every Monday. Of someone else might make it
a habit to cash out every 2 weeks. In other words, you make your own plan.

Also with that said, I am sure I was spoiled with the previous payment procedures.

Just using common sense, mind you, I would gather that administration will do
some updates to the payment procedure. One major reason is the conflict with
Neteller. I would imagine they plan or looking to, replace it. That's just me
doing my own thinking because that is what I would do and I would add gift
card option and possibly a debit card in addition to looking for a more stable
payment processor to pay our international friends that can only use sources
like Neteller.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me because I am going back to the 'check'
option. If they do implement gift cards, I may choose that option at times.

Any way, no matter where you are, I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep on
working to earn and ClixSense will get your earnings to you one way or another.

How much is enought for you ? » Post #8

Fri Jan 15, 2016 19:55 in General Talk

The more you make, the more you spend.

I knew I should have drove a few miles down to Munford and bought a powerball ticket! :lol:

Wal mart is closing 269 stores nationwide in usa » Post #4

Fri Jan 15, 2016 19:51 in General Talk

Oh I meant to mention a Walmart store that was in my locale when I moved here about
ten years ago. Kind of funny.

There was a regular old Walmart store here and there was buckets in most every isle.
When it rained, you almost needed an umbrella inside the store. It was awful but so
insanely funny too. A couple of years later, they built a large super center about a
half mile down from it. To this day, that store still sits empty.

Besides people losing their jobs, the next worse is those empty buildings because
many never seem to be purchased by other companies. Just ugly eye sores.

Wal mart is closing 269 stores nationwide in usa » Post #3

Fri Jan 15, 2016 19:47 in General Talk

It does make sense.

The 300 stores are not all in the USA but are included globally.

Within the USA, for example, 154 stores are closing.

I don't think I have ever visited a 'Walmart Express' but that seems to be pilot stores they
opened in 2011. Apparently that didn't work out too great and they are closing those.

I also heard the stores they're closing down within the USA, are within ten miles of another
Walmart. That they are closing down several super centers but for the most part it is smaller
stores.

They intend to open new stores but those will all be super centers. They're also placing more
focus on pick up services, food services and ...... online services. More people shopping online
so that makes sense.

In the state of Tennessee, I noticed they are closing 5 stores. I live in TN so I took more notice
to that. When you think about the USA, all the states, and then globally with stores located in
other countries, 154 stores closing is not a huge amount in regards to what they have and in
regards to them opening 300 new super centers.

So, at first glance it's bad because people will lose jobs. At second glance, more jobs will be
created because twice as many stores will open and larger stores at that.

Still, I do feel for those that are going to be out of a job during their closing process.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 26, 2020 23:52:42 EST