Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Zimmerman Trial » Post #9

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 in General Talk

For those who do not know, states in the USA, have varying laws.
The state of Florida is very lax in many of their laws compared to other states.

Altho many people, political especially, tried to make this case about racism, it really wasn't at all.
Zimmerman stated on the phone with the 911 operator, he could not describe the young man at all.
It was a dark rainy night and Trayvon could have been green for all Zimmerman knew.

To be clear, the 911 operator is not the police. So, when the 911 operator told Zimmerman not to
follow the man, Zimmerman did not do what she said but he also did not legally break any rule because
it was not the law that told him not to follow the man, it was simply a 911 operator. Very big difference.

I believe the real secret or real question in this case is, who confronted who first and who started the
fighting first.

In the USA, people are entitled to protect themselves from harm. However, it's important to know who
the instigator is, exactly who started the fight (if you will) first.

Zimmerman, was a neighborhood watch community person. There had been some burglaries in the area
and Zimmerman obviously volunteered to keep an eye on the neighborhood for possible burglars.

I think Zimmerman was overzealous with his neighborhood watch position. On a dark, rainy night, young
Trayvon with his hoodie pulled over his head, leisurely walking a long in the rain, appeared out of place.
In other words, on a rainy night or even rainy day for that matter, people generally run or walk very quickly
to get out of the rain.

I never read or heard anyone state this during the trial but perhaps someone has, burglars love rainy nights!
I think many people know this. It's always been said that a thief will choose a rainy night to rob a place or
rob someone, over a nice full moon.

Zimmerman always carried a gun. He carried it every where except to his place of work. So it wasn't like
he was just sporting a gun so he could murder the first person that came along. That was not the case
either.

I believe the laws in Florida should be a little stiffer. I think Zimmerman was overzealous with the
neighborhood watch position. I also think WATCH means WATCH and does NOT mean CONFRONT/FOLLOW.
The 911 operator told Zimmerman the correct thing to do, don't follow him, the police will check it out.
So the first big mistake was Zimmerman did not follow the 911 operators instructions. Instead, he got
out of his car and continued to follow the young Trayvon.

According to witnesses, it was Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and even Trayvon's father initially stated
during police interrogation, it was not Trayvon's voice yelling for help.

It was stated that Trayvon had marijuana and an unknown substance in his system. I really didn't understand
the 'unknown substance' bit. I think most of us know that marijuana as a norm, results in more of a
relaxed stupor than anything else. People can get stoned all day long but that does not generally make
them into burglars. If marijuana was a deciding factor then most all of us should be in the electric chair.

Everyone really does need to understand, that this case is not about racism at all. There was also
insufficient evidence and probably most cases of this nature in the state of Florida would never gone
to trial.

Don't allow people in politics and racists to rule your heart and your decisions.

It's very sad this young man was killed, and it should have never happen. Trying to relate it to another
case of a man convicted for dog fights or the Anthony case, just does not cut it at all. This case has no
similarities at all to those cases.

I think people around the world should plainly be able to see, that new laws need to be engaged in
the state of Florida to prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again. I don't believe that Trayvon
died due the color of his skin. I don't believe it was murder. I believe it was paranoia between two
people that could have been totally prevented. Zimmerman should have never got out of his car
and followed Trayvon. That was the first big mistake right there.

Hopefully, this case will result in newer laws in the state of Florida that make it punishable to follow
someone. People can't go around following people just because they appear to be up to no good.

It's a very sad case indeed.

PS. I lived at Sanford Lake about 13/14 years ago. The people are outgoing and friendly. A nice area.

My payment for the first time! » Post #2

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 in Payment Proofs

Remove transaction id from image

morning » Post #3

Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:58 in General Talk

howdy!

Why English is so hard? » Post #2

Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:57 in General Talk

:lol: Hilarious!

They do say that the English language is the hardest language to learn.

I don't know about that. My guess would be, any language you are trying to learn, would be difficult, until you learn it, that is. :P

When I hear Chinese language, it sounds so gibberish.

When I hear Spanish language, it sounds so fast, like everyone is talking ten thousand miles an hour.

Writing a language, seems even more difficult. I understand letters but all those little lines and marks
and writing left to right, seems impossible to learn......errr right to left......hmmm

Why does the world have to be so mysterious! :roll:

Looking For Work » Post #3

Tue Jul 09, 2013 16:05 in General Talk

oberder wrote: Gawd, I nearly made my drink come out of my nose after reading this :lol: The last doctor really got me in stitches

I thought it hilarious too, especially the first time I read it.

Clixgrid » Post #9

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 in General Talk

After I made my original reply to this topic, I timed it myself by clicking 20 ads.
Clicking/Viewing 20 ads, took me just over 2 minutes.

Therefore, at least for me, I'd guesstimate it takes me 6 to 9 minutes to view 60 ads.

I really can't see the big issue here. The ClixGrid, which has been stated time and time again, is
a great resource for advertisers and members have the chance due to luck, of winning some extra
money. The time counter is very brief and it truly does not take much time to view the ads. Unless
you have a major issue or very very slow internet service, you should be able to view 20 ads in the
ClixGrid, within several minutes. By viewing a minimum of 20 ads in the ClixGrid, you are on your
way to achieving the Daily CheckList Bonus which results also, in some extra earnings.

Clixgrid » Post #8

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 in General Talk

smokester wrote: So, is there odds of winning posted anywhere. Or, can that be told to us?

Yes. I forget exactly where it is posted but it has been posted several times.
Also, it would probably be located in the news updates.

To the best of my recollection, the chances of winning are about 1 to 400.

Looking For Work » Post #1

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:17 in General Talk

The doctor from Israel says: "In Israel, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany, we take part of the brain out of a person, we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia, we take out half of the heart from a person, we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately, "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us. In the USA about 5 years ago,we grabbed a person from Kenya with no balls, no brain, and no heart, we made him President of the United States and now the whole country is looking for work!"

:lol:

Pop-ups & Pop-Unders » Post #2

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 in General Talk

Well its all part of advertising and CS allows one popup only in adverts.
If they cut out sites just because it has a popup, a lot of revenue would be lost not only to the program but to members as well.

Clixgrid » Post #4

Sun Jul 07, 2013 00:25 in General Talk

susainathan wrote: Its took too much time they mentioned 5 seconds correct but the ads loading too late mostly took 40mins for 60ads for the clixgrid

I would say if it took you that amount of time, it must be related to the speed of your internet service.

Clixgrid » Post #2

Sat Jul 06, 2013 22:30 in General Talk

No it really doesn't have anything to do with a chosen square, I don't think.

It's just random.

First of all, realize that in order to earn the checklist bonus, members need
to click 20 ads in the clixgrid.

Secondly, do the time math. There is no cats to click in the grid. Ads run only 5 seconds.
20 ads x 5 seconds = 100 seconds which is 1 minute and 40 seconds. Or basically one
could say, approximately 1 and 1/2 minutes.

Therefore, the chance of winning some money for 1 and 1/2 minute clicking/viewing, is mighty
advantageous, not to mention earning extra on the daily checklist bonus.

Referrals 2 level » Post #2

Sat Jul 06, 2013 22:02 in General Talk

As a standard member you can earn on direct referrals only.

ClixSense Affiliate Program - Refer Others And Multiply Your Earnings!

A thief broke into my house » Post #1

Sat Jul 06, 2013 22:00 in General Talk

A thief broke into my house last night searching for money.
So I woke up and started searching with him.

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Happy 4th of July :) » Post #3

Thu Jul 04, 2013 16:52 in General Talk

Happy 4th, everyone! :thumbup:

Jodi Arias trial - anyone here watching it? » Post #3

Thu Jul 04, 2013 14:05 in General Talk

She is a very strange woman.

She murdered him, admitted to it, and the jury couldn't sentence her.
That is about as strange.

HOW TO CREATE PAYPAL » Post #2

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:35 in General Talk

I DON'T KNOW SINCE I AM NOT IN PAKISTAN.

JUST GUESSING, I WOULD SAY YOU CLICK ON THE JOIN OR SIGN UP LINK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.

ALSO YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT THE TERMS TO SEE IF PAKISTAN CAN JOIN.

PS. ARE YOU HARD OF HEARING?

Why Don't I win much in Clixgrid? » Post #2

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 in General Talk

I don't understand your statement.

ClixGrid is not an area where millions of members win every day.
What kind of sense would that make?
How would they pay out the money to members if millions of members won every day.

All members can see if they look, many members winning money thruout the day.

It's not just your post, because it seems rather consistent someone posting complaint
about not winning in the clixgrid. Is it that there are members that do not understand
what 'luck' means or what a game is or what 'winning' means or what chance means?

It's just that I am always so baffled by posts such as yours. Not sure what you expect
or if you understand not everyone wins every day or even every month.

Hello » Post #2

Tue Jul 02, 2013 19:58 in Member Introduction

No.

Traffic Camera » Post #1

Mon Jul 01, 2013 21:10 in General Talk

Traffic Camera

A man was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured
that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he
knew that he was not speeding... Just to be sure, he went around the block
and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera
flashed. Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even
slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed.
He tried a fourth time with the same result. He did this a fifth time and
was now laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this time at a
snail's pace... Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for
driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

Im verry dissapointed from Clixsense » Post #14

Mon Jul 01, 2013 17:30 in Your Stats

BabeRuth wrote: After a short time on Clixsense, one comes to realize that the rate of pay for these activities is around 10-12 cents an hour. Users should expect to be judged disqualified for surveys on at least 90% of the total attempted.
Additionally, a user should expect to spend between 5-10 minutes answering questions before they are advised that they do not qualify for a particular survey. And, that time is not compensated. It is just part of the time cost to complete the 20 minute survey that a user is paid 75 cents to complete.
Everyone should realize this is NOT a viable way to make money, it is a viable way to waste time.
If you accept that, you will enjoy Clixsense. If you expect to make money for time expended, you will be disappointed.

I totally, 100%, disagree with you.

I don't know where you get your math, maybe it's correct for you and whatever you are
doing but it's not correct for everyone, that is for sure.

I've been paid as much as a dollar for completing an offer that took me all of 3 minutes.
However, I wouldn't dare say I make one dollar every 3 minutes here.

ClixSense is about members making extra money in their spare time. ClixSense does not
put a gun to everyone's head and say you must do this and you must do that. If someone
wants to leave, why bother come to the forum and post a story about their girlfriend and
such? I mean, to me, that sounds something a child would post. To top it off, look at the
member join date! LOL LOL LOL He only joined not much more than a month ago. He has
not even given himself a chance to make money.

This entire topic is totally ridiculous.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:23:18 EST