Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

$60 Million for Clixsense » Post #5

Thu Jul 25, 2013 14:15 in General Talk

For example, on the upgrade of $17, the math MUST be done by admins of $12 payout.
This is because levels are 8 plus two bucks to the direct sponsor = $9.00.
Then there is payment processing fees, so a minimum of $3 needs to be added.
That's $12 but there is more....

A little thing called paying the help. There is servers to pay monthly and it's not cheap!
There is programming, implementations and more that cost money.

Another little thing to pay for is the money lost. I wouldn't guess it is a huge issue but
no doubt it happens. That is scamsters/cheaters trying to get away with upgrading and
purchasing advertising.

That doesn't mean ClixSense is not making a profit. They certainly are. I think ClixSense
is a great source for their other program as well. However, your math is way way way off.

$60 Million for Clixsense » Post #3

Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:08 in General Talk

Your math is totally incorrect.

I am Stumped and here is why: » Post #2

Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:05 in General Talk

I'm not going to talk about 'other' ptc's or what 'other' ptc's do or don't do.

In regards to ClixSense, you're not making much because:

-You have completed 0 offers
-You have completed 0 tasks
-You have 0 referrals
-You have 0 daily checklist bonus because you have not completed the daily requirement.

Congrats UK! It's a boy! » Post #1

Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:51 in General Talk

Very exciting to see history in the making!

Bob & The Blonde » Post #1

Mon Jul 22, 2013 14:39 in General Talk

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 pm news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did too, but didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money...

What are the salary in your country? » Post #3

Sun Jul 21, 2013 22:36 in General Talk

Actually, the minimum wage in the USA, can vary greatly from state to state.
In the state I live in, Tennessee, there is no minimum wage. Unless it's been changed and I don't know it,
which is very possible.

The real question is, cost of living. If a job pays you $100,000 a year and the average mortgage payment
is $100,000 a year, then it might not be such a great place to live. :lol:

When thinking about the USA, as a norm, employment in the Southern states can often be harder to get
a job in addition, the jobs are usually lower wage. Whereas if you go to the Northern states in the USA, you'll
usually find a higher pay scale and higher chances of getting work.

Just GUESSING I'd say the average person in the USA that does not have some sort of professional skills job,
probably takes home approximately $300 per week give or take some dollars dependent upon the job.

The pay scale in the USA, varies HUGELY depending on the persons location, experience, job skills, type of
job/profession, and of course education.

click grid » Post #2

Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:30 in General Talk

What do you mean, tell you how to win?

You tell me how to win the 60 million dollar power ball then I'll try and tell you how to win the clixgrid. :lol:

It's luck and there is no solutions to winning other than keep trying. The more you try of course, the more
you give yourself a chance at winning.

My, little different, Succes Story! » Post #2

Sat Jul 20, 2013 18:40 in Success Stories

Awwwwwww very cute! Congratulations!

Planning to Upgrade My account soon » Post #2

Sat Jul 20, 2013 13:03 in General Talk

Good idea.

QUESTION » Post #2

Fri Jul 19, 2013 13:58 in General Talk

I guess he could make a weekly payout if he clicks all ads every day, does some offers each day,
maybe does some tasks each day too. If he is a free member, he needs to accumulate $8 each
week in order to cash out weekly. That is $8 divided by 7 days = $1.14. So there ya have it.
Tell him to focus on make a dollar and fourteen cents every day minimum.

Weather » Post #6

Fri Jul 19, 2013 03:59 in General Talk

It's so friggin hot it's almost unreal. It's not so much the temp as it is the humidity.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #8

Thu Jul 18, 2013 15:43 in General Talk

Sorry wolfie, I guess I hit edit instead of reply so my reply ended up below your name in your message. :shock: :mrgreen:

What is a framebreaker? » Post #2

Wed Jul 17, 2013 23:48 in General Talk

Think of a picture frame. Inside the picture frame, is a picture.
Ads in PTC programs work similar in that the advertising site, is placed inside the count down frame.

Due to all the various programs, softwares, etc online, some websites do not work inside a frame.
However, there is programming that can be done that will make the website stay inside the frame.

At ClixSense, the advert website is inside the count down timer frame.
The count down begins after clicking on the cat.
If an advert website is one that breaks out of the frame, ClixSense has programmed it to stay inside
the countdown frame when the member ADDITIONALLY checks to 'stay on page'. That way, you'll
still be able to view the advert plus you will still be paid for it. So don't click it off, follow the info and
check to stay on the page....then count down will proceed as usual and you'll be credited immediately
as usual.

Regarding some/one of the adds.... » Post #3

Wed Jul 17, 2013 13:47 in General Talk

This is ClixSense. If you have a question or comment about ClixSense, feel free to post it.

In regards to an issue with clicking an ad, you can submit a support ticket with the info and what happen.

However, this program is not about other programs and a good idea would be to google your questions,
contact your online friends directly, perhaps even better yet, ask questions to that program.

Just wanna know.. » Post #4

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:17 in General Talk

You are welcome.

Clicking Away » Post #8

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:11 in Member Introduction

kandisaffiliate wrote: What really bothers me is the low pay an that the grid really seems to be a waste of my time. But I'm willing to keep on clicking here for some reason. Getting people to join under me is a difficult thing because of the low payments we get here, compared to some other click sites.

You don't have to play the clixgrid. It's a chance of luck to win but also it adds to completion
of the daily checklist bonus.

Just wanna know.. » Post #2

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:06 in General Talk

Yes that is true.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #6

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:00 in General Talk

Free Money is a general term long since used online, referring to ways to make money
without expenditures.

At this very moment, I am kicked back in a recliner, watching HGTV, sipping on ice water, wondering
which house the couple on tv will choose to buy. It is almost 3am. I have a little mini ipad on a pillow
in my lap. ClixSense is not taking my valuable time. I choose to share my spare time with ClixSense
to make extra money.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #4

Wed Jul 17, 2013 00:27 in General Talk

I thought I made myself clear explaining free versus paid.

I don't know why you are jumping all over me simply because I posted a reply to your post,
doing my best to explain that obviously did not help you understand at all.

In regards to 'my members', I am not sure what you are talking about. I am a member here
just like you are a member here.

In regards to a contract, I am not sure what you mean there, either.

In regards to time, I never said time was not valuable. I have no idea about your time or
what you choose to do with it nor is it any of my business.

There are various reasons why some times an offer does not confirm. Perhaps you should read
my tips in the 'offers' forum section. There is a host of reasons why offers don't always confirm.
Some times the offer may not be on the up and up, dependent on the advertiser/client. However,
you are certainly not forced to do offers and have the option not to do them.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #2

Tue Jul 16, 2013 21:00 in General Talk

Well you know what, that has always been the problem online with 'free'.

I am not saying right or wrong or good or bad. I am saying what I just
stated and in a nutshell it means that, free does not always mean money.

The BIG issue in making money online is that the same goes for PAYING
monthly fees....that does not mean you will make money either.

Many years ago I would teach people on a low budget or not willing to risk
money, to focus on legitimate free earning opportunities, then take that
free money and place a portion in their pocket and a portion into a long
term legit monthly fee opportunity.

Perhaps I am sounding off track.

Free can be tough too and some times timing consuming as well. IF all
the stuff that is free really paid us as stated, we'd all have a lot more money.

After awhile, one sort of learns which types of offers will most likely pay out
and which don't. It's also a lot about how much time a person wants to spend,
finding out.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:27:38 EST