Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Good Day! » Post #1

Sat Aug 03, 2013 17:33 in General Talk

Well alrightie then. :)

my no 5 payment » Post #2

Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:48 in Payment Proofs

Make very sure you edit your email address and transaction id numbers out of images/posts.

Payments in June and July » Post #2

Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:46 in Payment Proofs

Make very sure you remove your email address and the transaction id numbers from your
images/posts.

I have never been able to earn the daily bonus » Post #5

Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:32 in General Talk

ichimj wrote: Several times I have attempted to complete the required tasks in an attempt to earn the daily bonus, but the Tasks are impossible. There's always some reason why I can't complete them - mostly it's because of some error that keeps telling me "you must go to the site mentioned by searching for it" and won't acknowledge the completion of the task. I always start with these tasks because if I can't get them completed there's no point in doing the rest of the check list. :(

So don't do tasks. Do offers instead.

Ariel Castro Sentenced to Life + 1,000 Years » Post #8

Fri Aug 02, 2013 16:30 in General Talk

I don't see it as so much different than yesterday.

Today we have cnn, the internet, and a host of connections to what is happening every day,
around the world. Yesterday, we didn't have that. All we knew was what was going on in our
own neighborhood.

If you read the Bible, for example, you'll find a lot of horrific rapes, murders, tortures, kidnappings, etc.

Taking people captive, is nothing new and neither is rape, murder, or the slew of other horrific things
people do to people.

I do like to believe that most people are good and fortunately do not do such horrific things.

It would be nice if we had a giant vacuum cleaner that would suck up all the horrific doers and then
we could empty them all out on a remote island in the middle of the ocean. Let them have at it at
each other.

Question For anyone » Post #2

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 in General Talk

As stated many many times here, it's not a good idea to buy referrals from sites out there that
promise to deliver referrals. Usually it is a scam or you receive nothing but junk sign ups that
are not active.

advertise Facebook » Post #7

Wed Jul 31, 2013 13:55 in General Talk

You might try a short redirect and see if that works.

Do any of the 'Watch TV Online' really work? » Post #8

Tue Jul 30, 2013 15:27 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: I was once interested in buying a Clickbank product (Satellite Direct) which offered over 3000 channels all around the world. Don't remember the price but it was I think $49 for a lifetime pack. Too good to be true so I decided to Google it and read some reviews and feedback. More than 90% were negative and almost everyone complained that it was a rip-off and a total waste of money.
Honestly, if such products were indeed legit then DTH and cable providers would have been out of business by now :mrgreen:

Yes, that is what I am asking about, those that claim to offer 1000's of channels.

One time, when I owned a PTC, a fellow sent me hundreds of dollars for ads that advertised such.
I was afraid of it and the money was sent thru paypal so I refunded his money and would not accept
his ads. You know, I thought he was scamming and after running the ad, he might do a charge back
in addition that his adverts might not be promoting the real thing.

Of course, I figure most the channels, if real, one probably would not watch anyway. It's rare I watch
anything that is in another language.......altho I do find Japanese language hilarious, especially in those
Godzilla movies! :mrgreen:

Do any of the 'Watch TV Online' really work? » Post #4

Mon Jul 29, 2013 16:59 in General Talk

Some say free and some charge some sort of fee. Most all you have to download something and
that is what has always stopped me from going further.

I do have netflix but for the most part, I don't watch it online, I use it with a roku player offline
on my tv. I've had netflix for many years.

Still, I always wonder about those ads for online tv.

legos » Post #2

Mon Jul 29, 2013 16:56 in General Talk

One man's trash is another man's treasure. :mrgreen:

Looking For Work » Post #14

Mon Jul 29, 2013 16:53 in General Talk

mcass11 wrote: I hope Barack isn't a member here... :lol:

I'm sure he has heard worse.

$60 Million for Clixsense » Post #12

Sun Jul 28, 2013 19:01 in General Talk

cjmosende wrote: If upgrading would be better, I'll upgrade soon. I don't really understand how things go in here. I just click and do tasks.

Well do the math. Figure about how much you make doing tasks each day.
Because in order to get the daily bonus, you have to do either the tasks or the offers, or you can do both but
you don't have to. Then figure the percentage of what you would earn on the daily checklist bonus. That will
give you an idea if it would benefit you and my guess is, it will.

Ariel Castro Sentenced to Life + 1,000 Years » Post #4

Sun Jul 28, 2013 18:58 in General Talk

Yep, in America, male prisoners tend to more than frown on crimes against women and children.
If it were a simple kidnapping case, that would probably be much different.
However, since it was a man that kidnapped women for sex and impregnated them, beat them,
held them hostage for years, you can pretty much bet someone in the prison population will kill
him. I am sure he knows that so he will probably live the remainder of his life in solitary.

In this day and time, it really does say a whole lot about a person that does what he did.
A whole lot. It's where the word 'coward' truly comes into play. We all know it wasn't about
the sex or about the women having children or anything like that. A man can get sex easily
enough these days, online, at a bar, on the street corner, etc. It was about being in power
over women, any time he wanted to, any time of day, any time of night. Prisoners know
that. They'll stick a shank up his arse first time they get a chance!

Do any of the 'Watch TV Online' really work? » Post #1

Sun Jul 28, 2013 18:51 in General Talk

Does anyone know if any of the gazillions of programs online that say you can
watch gazillions of channels, tv programs online, legit?

Transformations » Post #2

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 in General Talk

I use to always say a cat but I think maybe a Sea Turtle. Sea Turtle's live hundreds of years
plus I could explore all the ocean. :P

Ariel Castro Sentenced to Life + 1,000 Years » Post #2

Sun Jul 28, 2013 01:00 in General Talk

Not really. I suspect he won't live long if he is dumb enough to live in the general population
and if he elects solitary he will live pitifully. Either way it goes, he is screwed in this world.

Clixsense Refferals?? » Post #2

Sat Jul 27, 2013 21:59 in General Talk

ClixSense does not rent nor sell referrals.

Looking For Work » Post #12

Sat Jul 27, 2013 21:58 in General Talk

tukinem wrote: Just wondering, if the ones from Kenya find this funny too...

The point is, it doesn't matter where they grabbed him from, it matters that people are out of work.

Any way you look at it, it's a joke ..... but of course, we all know there are people that can't take a
joke and try to make a mountain out of an ant hill.

Skechers Toning Shoes lawsuit » Post #2

Sat Jul 27, 2013 03:50 in General Talk

I don't think people in general thought there would be a miracle. I know I didn't.
I thought they might be easier on your feet and legs when walking. I have several
pair and found them to feel rather weird and bulky.

Actually I have one pair of the shape ups and a few pair of short boots called tone ups.
All skechers.

$60 Million for Clixsense » Post #10

Fri Jul 26, 2013 02:40 in General Talk

cjmosende wrote: I understand your point. But I can't do the Math.
There's still one thing - if you do tasks without getting Premium, you can still earn much. If you feel like getting Premium it's your choice. Like what I did, I won't upgrade premium, I will only do tasks forever. :D

Well you have not did your math and you're missing out by not being upgraded if you are doing tasks.
You miss out on the daily checklist bonus.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 17:01:43 EST