Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

BEWARE OF PAYPAL BOOSTER SCAM » Post #4

Mon Aug 26, 2013 13:05 in General Talk

Before you ever pay for anything, you should do your research if you are not familiar with it.

If I am interested in something that I am not familiar with, the first thing I do, is find out who owns it.
Some times, just by finding out who owns it, lets me know if I have any further interest. I can some
times find out this info by searching the owner info of the domain name or simply contacting and asking.

The second thing I do, is google it to see what others are saying. You can't go on what others say, totally.
Still, you can get a good idea.

If you had done just those two things, you may have discovered more that might have saved you $2.99.

Practice Posting Here » Post #352

Sat Aug 24, 2013 22:25 in General Talk

jayaruwan wrote: I read this post and I want to how up grate this site the membership :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can click the upgrade your account now' from this page:
ClixSense Affiliate Program - Refer Others And Multiply Your Earnings!

cahsout » Post #2

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 in General Talk

Payouts are processed on Monday and Friday

Milk powder » Post #3

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 in General Talk

I always keep instant powdered milk. I use it some times in baking.

I am a new member » Post #2

Thu Aug 22, 2013 19:51 in General Talk

Payouts are issued every Monday and Friday to those that request payouts.

In regards to your commissions, it is based on your activity and the activity of your referrals.
So, yes, some weeks if you do more work you would have more earnings and other weeks you
may not do as much so you wouldn't have as much.

You can also earn more as an upgraded member.

Estonia, Journey to Toila » Post #2

Sun Aug 18, 2013 14:22 in General Talk

I'd like to have several tons of those gorgeous flat rocks!
They'd cost me an arm and a leg here.....probably two arms and two legs. :mrgreen:

Do you sign up for any of the ads in View Ads or.. » Post #4

Sat Aug 17, 2013 23:03 in General Talk

Yes. ClixSense has been online for over 7 years and I could not even begin to guess the members
that sign up for things they see in the ads, make purchases, etc.

I myself over the years have signed up for various things and made purchases that I saw from ads
and clixgrid ads here.

Offers » Post #2

Sat Aug 17, 2013 01:57 in General Talk

Do the math.

Do you sign up for any of the ads in View Ads or.. » Post #2

Fri Aug 16, 2013 19:18 in General Talk

I'm not sure who you are asking.

You are not forced to join anything but you are your own person and can sign up to
whatever you want. It's up to you to read the information provided by the advertiser
or whatever it is you are considering partaking in.

Just keep in mind, ClixSense does not endorse advertisers ads, per se.

80 Year Old Woman Marries for the 4th time » Post #1

Fri Aug 16, 2013 16:44 in General Talk

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to
be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered. "Interesting," the newsman thought...
He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.
The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.
(Wait for it)

She smiled and explained,
"I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."
(Oh, just hush-up and send this one on to somebody who needs a laugh.)

Breaking News! » Post #2

Thu Aug 15, 2013 20:16 in General Talk

Oh hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Errrrrrrr

hahahahahahahahahaha!

heheheheheeeeteeeteeeteeeheee!

Ohhhh hohohohohohoharharhardyhardyharhar!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

You da man cjmoesende!

61st payout - $600.57 - Check » Post #194

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:41 in Payment Proofs

ramel31 wrote: hi valerie.. what is the first thing to do if you are begginer? :)

help me please...

Read the website inside and out, everything, so you will know exactly how it all works and
can explain it to others and answer questions they may have.

This I Did this on Purpose » Post #2

Wed Aug 14, 2013 19:30 in General Talk

Thats a very nice post and I enjoyed reading it.

I bought a 'Compaq' too back when Radio Shack was so popular. They were also rather expensive
for that era in time. They were horrible computers. :lol:

Challenge: ArtGrid. Can you do something better? » Post #2

Fri Aug 09, 2013 18:08 in General Talk

:P

WOW! Those are so fun to look at. It's art!

free mind » Post #2

Fri Aug 09, 2013 17:49 in General Talk

Yes that is good but not so easy to do.

another payment :-) » Post #3

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 in Payment Proofs

That's so pretty. Reminds me of the 60's. :mrgreen:

$60 Million for Clixsense » Post #15

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 in General Talk

I don't know why you bumped this dead topic up.

I will comment about the $1/$2 ad for those of you that don't know. That happen very early on
when ClixSense first began and it happen for the most part, by accident. It has always been easy
for people to make a mistake of $1 and $01 and $0.01. What would happen is that someone would
place an ad, want to apply $0.01 to each view and would make the mistake of $1.00 to each view.
When the new owners came along, this was corrected because I think it's impossible to make those
kind of mistakes now since the maximum one can apply is $0.02.

clixsense grid » Post #2

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:47 in General Talk

It's the clixgrid that they call a game of chance. Do people win the lottery every day? Of course not.
It only takes a few seconds to play the clixgrid but it is optional and you don't have to play it.

By the way, if you look in the success stories forums categories, you'll find many posts by members
of their clixgrid winnings.

My Status » Post #2

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:07 in Member Introduction

Hello!

Good Day! » Post #4

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:57 in General Talk

DaxServer wrote: So, this is the reason you have been active on Facebook these days :$

No, not at all. As I stated, I just happen to notice my sisters facebook friend count and
that they have games now since she is constantly sending me the bingo game play thingie.
As I also stated, I have not played it yet but do intend to.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:23:54 EST