Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Breaking Bad - last episode tonight » Post #1

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 in General Talk

Anyone else been watching Breaking Bad?

The very last episode is tonight and no doubt millions of people will be watching.

Internet Cost » Post #2

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:50 in General Talk

In the USA, all that can vary greatly depending on location, what is
available in that area, what company is chosen, and what choices
are chosen.

For example, I have DSL which is thru my telephone company and
it's not a major company, not like BellSouth or anything one would
recognize. My landline and DSL is thru the same local company and
I contract per 3 years which gives me a discount on monthly fee. I
am paying about $42 for DSL each month. Funny because my
actual landline service is almost twice that and I rarely use my home
phone. :mrgreen:

In the USA if one uses a Satalite company such as DISH for example,
they usually pay round about $75 to $100 per month.

In the USA there are cable networks such as Charter and Comcast
that will bundle cable tv service with internet service and they usually
charge per speed package chose. Example $40, $50, $60 as in the
most costly being the fastest speed.

There are also people that go thru major companies for all their wireless
needs such as Verizon, AT&T, etc. The prices can vary greatly dependent
upon what the customer wants.

I don't know what my speed is unless I go to one of those online speed
tester thingies.

-------- went to a speed tester thingie and it says 2.51

Highest earner of all time on ClixSense » Post #4

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 in General Talk

Just guessing, I think there are quite a few very high earners but they
are not forum posters and they keep their earnings private. Also, I think
many of them are those that focus on leverage and do not participate in
offers, tasks, etc.

Do You Regularly Contact Your Downline? » Post #2

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 in General Talk

wolfie34 wrote: I refer to
'Introduce yourself and let them know you are available to help'

Does anyone regularly contact their downline? And if you do what do you tell them?

Obviously you cannot spam them to join another program but to offer help, but I guess the only way you can inform them that you are available to help is to give them your email.

But then in doing that, you could leave yourself wide open for them using your email address for spam, and pestering you to join their programs?

Do you have much success when you contact your emails, or is something you just leave them to get on with?

I have only emailed my downline twice to remind them about the Clixgrid.

Trouble is as soon as I emailed my downline, many actually STOPPED clicking.

So I am wondering if doing that they see it as you spamming them and it kinda puts them off...

I guess there is no wrong or right idea, but would appreciate your views and responses about whether it's a good idea or bad to contact your downline.

I always think it's kind of funny how people are afraid of spam, like it's the flu or something. :mrgreen:
It's not that I enjoy spam but one thing is for sure, I won't buy from a spammer and I won't join anything
under a spammer.

I have folders in my email accounts labeled 'spam' and/or 'junk' and that is where most the spam goes.
It has never hurt me at all to take my finger and click the delete button.

If a person is really afraid of spam, they need to do one of two things:

1. Do not give your email to anyone.....which means you might as well not use the internet
2. Use a free web based email account such as gmail

As to your main question, I will honestly say I have never ever emailed all of my directly sponsored in
ClixSense. I list my email address and I have my message in there. If they need help, my contact info
is there. There is also the forum here. If they are serious about making money and they really need
help, it's impossible not to get either, with or without me. Me, forum, help desk. Lots of info on and in
site. Totally impossible for them not to get help if they want it.

With that said, if you want to send them a message by email and their email address is displayed, you
can as long as it is a hello, welcome, and has to do with ClixSense.

I have over the years had some contact me. I did have a program in which I emailed everyone and
had a forum so of course some of those members were hearing from me all the time about CS anyway.

It's just all about how you want to go about it.
My guess is your message had nothing to do with why they stopped clicking but if you think it did, then
don't send them emails.....really not a lot of point in it.

Happy Birthday Dax » Post #4

Sun Sep 29, 2013 02:29 in General Talk

Happy Birthday! :thumbup:

Macy's Credit Card » Post #2

Sun Sep 29, 2013 02:27 in General Talk

Store cards rarely ever do that but some in fact do. Credit cards such as visa, master card, discover,
are very notorious for it.

I've had some credit cards and gas cards that I did not use for years and/or used maybe once or twice
in a blue moon, that never canceled the card.

It's been probably about eight years ago I had a target card and did not use it, they canceled it within
6 months of non-use.

I think all of them, store cards and major credit cards, are outrageous today in trying to get people to
use their cards within time frames or they cancel the card. Doesn't make much sense to me.

In regards to Macy's, I absolutely hate shopping online with them. Their site is horrible. Their support
is horrible. Breakable items are often shipped and broken on arrival. They have a lot of bad reviews
online so I am not the only one that has had bad experiences with them.

Practice Posting Here » Post #403

Sat Sep 28, 2013 19:32 in General Talk

cbraju wrote: Very nice to see you. Please guide us how to work in the site. I would like to know the acceptance of day of cashout. Any day or only a particular day of payment to members? Thanks. :)

I'm not making fun of you but it does tickle me some what.
You've been here almost 3 years and you're asking what day is pay day?

Payouts are processed every Monday and every Friday.

Be sure to click on the PTC ads to earn money.

iOS 7 has been released! » Post #21

Sat Sep 28, 2013 01:49 in General Talk

It wasn't the battery per se. :oops:

It had been left open.

I'll check for the update.

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #114

Fri Sep 27, 2013 23:13 in General Talk

Taters.

let me ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » Post #2

Fri Sep 27, 2013 20:00 in General Talk

All the information is stated in the affiliate information page.

You can earn by completing offers, completing tasks, watching videos, winning in the clixgrid, etc.

13° payment - 406.73$ » Post #2

Fri Sep 27, 2013 18:26 in Payment Proofs

Very nice payout. Congrats!

Another Clicksense Great moment in time » Post #2

Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:36 in Your Stats

Congrats tabjoe and don't forget to click on the SSI in the offers list if you have not did that today.

Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #5

Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:30 in General Talk

Lets see if I can help you out.
It's called simple math.

The checklist bonus is comprised of the work you did for that day based on the qualifications
which is explained in the FAQ.

After you have qualified for the checklist bonus, the tally begins. In other words, it will compute
and continue to compute, til the crohn runs (day time change which is midnight eastern New York time zone),
as in simple math addition.

Premium members receive a 12% bonus whereas standard members received a 5% bonus.....I
think it is 5% but you can double check in the FAQ.

This is a real example of mine for today thus far:

View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.146
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 20 offers $6.03
Visit the Forum 191 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.

$0.7411Your current bonus for today

Lets double check that using simple math.

-----------
Total is $6.17

Now then.....IF I did not do anything else today, as you can see, I would have no more
than the $6.17 earnings total for the checklist tally for today. Now my bonus would be:

$6.17 x 12% (because I am premium it is 12%) = $0.7404 which rounds to $0.74

The final result for todays checklist total with bonus, at crohn run (at the days end) would be :

$6.17
+$0.74
-----------
Total = $6.91

-------------------------------
And for your answer does it include your winnings in the clixgrid.....YES it does.

61st payout - $600.57 - Check » Post #219

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:09 in Payment Proofs

This is a very old topic because this is a payment I received over a year ago.

I've cashed out several more times since then.

Just saying.

This is my last year in premium user stats » Post #3

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 in General Talk

noderigi wrote: Why? Because last 2 years I received 0.05USD daily. I do all to represent clixsense.com. Im done.
Good luck for everyone. ;)

Well I don't think your country is very target specific.

You've been a member since May of 2011....over 2 years........and you have not completed
any tasks at all. You have only 11 offers completed. I don't know about referrals but I suspect
you have few or none.

At ClixSense you really do need to check daily and often each day for work that you can do to
earn money. Surely there has been more than 11 offers you could do in over 2 years! Most
everyone has some videos they can watch almost daily to earn an extra few cents.

I wouldn't upgrade either if I wasn't doing anything or I wasn't trying to gain referrals or I didn't
get any tasks to do and had only did eleven offers in over two years.

Play-School - INDIA » Post #5

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 in General Talk

In the USA we call it 'kindergarten' and children attend for half a day at the age of 5 years.
It's been that way since I can remember.
I attended kindergarten when I was 5 years old.....that's been.....over 50 years ago! :mrgreen:

In the early 1970's a program called 'HeadStart' was introduced and children age 3 could attend
for half a day. The program at the time was mainly for disadvantaged families, lower class, and/or
children that had some sort of issue. This program was a pre-curser to kindergarten and the little
children could attend at age 3, the next year at age 4 and then go on to kindergarten the next
year at age 5.

Children learn from other children. There learn social skills. They learn sharing. They learn
manners. They learn patience. They learn a whole lot in pre-school programs.

In todays world, it's good for them to have as much schooling as possible.

It is important for the children to feel safe and be safe. It's also important for the child to function
without mommy around 24/7.

Play-School - INDIA » Post #3

Thu Sep 26, 2013 03:30 in General Talk

I think it some times depends a lot on the child and the environment the child is in.

For example, if the child is the only child and parents working. Who does the child play with?
Who is teaching the child how to interact and share with other children?

This is one of the main reasons for 'play-school'. It gives children an early start on how to
interact with other children.

Children that attend 'play-school' may have an advantage over those that didn't.

Help » Post #5

Wed Sep 25, 2013 16:49 in General Talk

daejo wrote: Why doesn't clixsense offer to rent or sell referrals?Or even well established uplines should offer to help their downline.

It takes two to tangle.

Members can upgrade members in their downline. They can use funds they have earned,
to upgrade themselves and those they sponsor.

Personally, I have upgraded several members and you know what? I don't think any of
them are active members. Maybe one.

I really don't want to sound like an old meanie but, why the heck would anyone want to
help someone that won't help themselves? It's a waste of time and money.

The upgrade is only $17 for an entire year. I mean my gosh, that's laughable. Talking
about LESS than $1.42 a month. Now I tell ya, if I can't average more than a buck 42
a month, I might as well hang it up.

There is NO excuses in business. There really isn't. If you want to make money, YOU
work. You work by doing what it takes to make the money. You get out there and promote
wherever you can, whenever you can. You consistently check for ads to click, offers to do,
tasks, videos, and all the ways that ClixSense here has to offer.

It's almost stupid to upgrade someone based on simply because they joined under you.
The least the member that joins could do, is prove his/her worthiness by working and
being a productive member and an active member and one that visits the forums and
displays interest.

I keep my email address displayed to those I sponsor and I have it in my message too.
I think over the course of almost 8 years, I have had maybe less than 5 members
contact me. Out of the ones I upgraded, only one thanked me.

People don't even need a sponsor here, not really. There is an FAQ. There is the forum.
There is tons of help and tips here. I've never had 'help' from my sponsor. What the
heck would I need help from my sponsor for? I can read. I can navigate. My sponsor
told me about ClixSense, explained basically what it was, and I had the sense to read
the information, navigate, read the terms and policies, sign up, click on everything to
see what it was.

I guess I am just not one for excuses. I'm a doer.

Hello I am also back... » Post #2

Tue Sep 24, 2013 18:01 in Member Introduction

ClixSense came online in Feb. of 2007.

Welcome back.

Resetting my modem help please » Post #10

Tue Sep 24, 2013 17:28 in General Talk

I don't think I had a choice either. I lived close to Daytona Beach at the time and I think it was
Comcast that had that area sewed up.

I don't have cable here. I have DISH for tv and a private company for my DSL.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 14:42:15 EST