Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Lock it » Post #6

Sun Apr 26, 2015 17:37 in General Talk

proadco wrote: @ Sarah

Research gamification and why companies are applying it to their business practices.

I'll give you an example.

Back in 2007 - 2008 Internet marketing was easy to gain referrals building a real home based business.

Today, traffic exchanges has killed network marketing, MLM home based business building.

Today, it's gamification, keep you entertained, mindless silly badges, stickers, it's brain washing.

Unfortunately Rod, you are correct. I don't really like to go down that road because we're old. :mrgreen:
I don't know about the 'brainwashing' end of things but I am mostly concerned about the where the end
of the road is. I doubt we'll see it and even if we do, we probably won't know our head from a hole in the
ground by that time. Then again, things move mighty fast these days. Personally, I find it rather sad and
disappointing. It's just not interesting any more. You know what I mean.

In regards to ClixSense and the grid, well I suppose its mostly about the advertisers. Ya can't have
people purchasing grid ads and no one viewing their ads. That would be senseless. So I suppose they
have the numbers down pact with the number of ad purchases for the grid and the number of members
that actually use it.

Buy 100 ad views
Only 1 person viewing the ad each day
= 100 days for the ad to run out

It would be nice if there was an alternative, however. You might think of something and present it in
the feature request. For example, a choice of viewing 20 grid ads or completing two more offers...some
such as that.

Lock it » Post #2

Sun Apr 26, 2015 05:05 in General Talk

It use to be set to 10, I think it was.
They up'd it to 20 when they started or at least gave more opportunity to make the free bonus funds.
I think they also up'd the number of plays or what have you.

How to terminate account? » Post #9

Thu Apr 23, 2015 15:04 in General Talk

Poonam_15 wrote: Hi Admin/Valeria,

1) My sponsor is not helping me, if i terminate my account after $8 and the n open new account with same email id which i provided currently, m i able to open new account without sponsor?

2) Can i use same facebook email id for task after open nw account in Clixsense which i used currently?

1. Why do you need sponsor help? You earn here by working and your sponsor is not allowed to do your work. If you cancel your account, you cant sign up again.

2. I don't know. You'd need to ask them but they might cancel you out.

survey complited » Post #3

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 in Your Stats

Elenashca wrote: Iwork on it is site 4 years. I from Russia. Already 2 months i no receive ny earning. Administration no can explain correct.

If you have actually worked here and requested your commissions, you would certainly been paid.

Do We Have To Refer Others? » Post #2

Wed Apr 08, 2015 06:06 in General Talk

That is not a support question so I moved your topic.

I would think after being a member here for 7 years you would automatically know
that you're not forced to advertise your ref link.

If your friend wants to sign up, she/he can go to ClixSense dot com and sign up.

You don't have to promote your referral link.

Topic Closed.

Psychology!!! » Post #6

Tue Apr 07, 2015 07:45 in General Talk

That is very cool!

Give peace a chance » Post #4

Tue Apr 07, 2015 07:40 in General Talk

Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Please Help » Post #4

Tue Apr 07, 2015 07:37 in General Talk

They do make external cooling fans for computers. FYI

what happens if referral leaves and have downline? » Post #2

Fri Apr 03, 2015 09:03 in General Talk

No one moves.

ClixSense offers free membership and I see you are a standard member.
As a standard member, you earn on your directly sponsored activities.

As an upgraded member however, you'd earn on referrals upgrades through
8 levels.

ClixSense does not consist of a matrix. There is no forced matrix or roll ups here.

You can see comparison chart:

Best Affiliate Programs | ClixSense

I just saw a UFO! » Post #7

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 in General Talk

Yes that is correct. Anything that is not identified, is unidentified and therefore considered a UFO.

I think we generally think of UFO as a spaceship from Mars or else where in the universe. When
in fact, it could be most anything from our own planet.

What is the best way for non UK/US members to earn » Post #4

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:05 in General Talk

Surveys and Offers, like most everything else, is targeted to location, gender, etc.
Most surveys and offers are targeted to tier 1 countries.

I just saw a UFO! » Post #5

Thu Apr 02, 2015 06:42 in General Talk

HaHa!

I saw a video yesterday some where.....either on TV or online, of a crazy April Fools prank.
A woman dressed up as a zombie, placed a mattress at the front door, and hid in the closet.
When her husband/boyfriend came in, she jumped out of the closet, he screamed and fell
on the mattress. It was crazy.

I forgot to look at google as they usually have something funny.

Amazon placed their old website from the early years and when people visited, they saw an
ugly old page with no real design.

Today I won $ 0.25 in ClixGrid! It is not the firs » Post #2

Thu Apr 02, 2015 06:20 in Success Stories

Congrats on your winnings.

I removed your link due to the advert display.

What is the best way for non UK/US members to earn » Post #2

Thu Apr 02, 2015 06:15 in General Talk

They earn the same way as UK/US members earn.

I just saw a UFO! » Post #1

Wed Apr 01, 2015 13:18 in General Talk

April Fools! :lol:

Amazon got me good today. :oops:

$10,000.00 Thanks! » Post #8

Sat Mar 28, 2015 08:53 in Payment Proofs

RudraGurung wrote: Hi Valerie......I see that you have done a very few tasks. Although you have done 5418 offers, what are the other ways through which you earn money here? Is it the direct referrals or something else....Just curious to know about that :D

I previously completed a lot of surveys and there were days I would complete 5 or more in day here.
People often complain about them but if you keep attempting them, usually you will get them. I guess
its all about stamina and determination.....and time.

Also, I do the offers, even if they are 1 centers. That is videos, etc. It all adds up.

In addition, I view the ads, complete at least 20 in the clixgrid.

I've earned a tad over $100.00 in the free daily bonus. That's not all that much compared to what many
others have made.

I do also earn on my referrals/downline upgrades and of course, a snippet of earnings on my direct referrals
activity.

To me, it's not about doing one thing. It's about doing what you expect your referrals and downline to do.
If I am not going to do something, why should I expect them to do it? I say this because I think a lot of
people miss out in many ways by being so focused on referrals to do they work, they themselves leave a
lot of money on the table.

No, I have not really dived into tasks yet.

$10,000.00 Thanks! » Post #1

Fri Mar 27, 2015 15:23 in Payment Proofs

No silly, not $10,000.00 in one hunk. :mrgreen:

I finally reached $10,000.00 since joining Feb. 2007...........====================>

Need an Article about clixsense » Post #3

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 in General Talk

I know many people think copying other's material is a good way to go but in reality, it totally is not.

Its best to read the website, use it, understand how everything works and then, write up your own review.
Thats called FRESH CONTENT in my mind anyway, and one thing I do know, Google loves fresh content.

Account deactivate and reactivate » Post #4

Tue Mar 24, 2015 07:15 in General Talk

You need to stop spamming the forum with this same topic. If you have a serious issue with ClixSense, you can submit a support ticket through the HelpDesk directly to administration.

A sponsor is someone that referred you to this program. He/she worked to do that and that, otherwise, you wouldn't be here. Someone HAD to refer you OR you would have HAD to come by way of ADMIN site and in either case, someone got you here.

Perhaps you will want to do your research on 'affiliate marketing'.

Topic Closed

Why cant a user change their sponsors, SUPID CLIX » Post #11

Tue Mar 24, 2015 07:00 in General Talk

It doesn't matter who referred you to ClixSense but whoever did, did you a big favor by allowing you to know such a great program exists.

A sponsor to a free to earn affiliate program in which YOU make money primarily by working to view ads, view videos, complete tasks and offers, is money that YOU worked to make. It has absolutely nothing to do with a sponsor.

So sure, the reality is, you don't need a sponsor in order to work and make money here.

However, your sponsor did you refer you here and is entitled to some bit of compensation for that, as that IS what affiliate networking is all about.

IF your sponsor is spamming you or doing something against the rules, he/she can be terminated. You need to contact administration through the HelpDesk by submitting a support ticket.

Topic Closed
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 6, 2020 17:41:34 EST