Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

random rants and raves » Post #5

Tue Oct 08, 2013 21:29 in General Talk

rankokit wrote:
valerie wrote: rave: made about $30.00 in ClixSense today
rave: expect to make over $30.00 in ClixSense today

rant: people don't need sponsors at ClixSense but they do need to be able to read and follow directions
rant: people need to stop arguing with the moderators

that's great :clap: , $30 just by doing tasks and offers?

Mainly the surveys and offers.
I rarely do tasks altho I did do one ten center task today.

random rants and raves » Post #2

Tue Oct 08, 2013 18:46 in General Talk

rave: made about $30.00 in ClixSense today
rave: expect to make over $30.00 in ClixSense today

rant: people don't need sponsors at ClixSense but they do need to be able to read and follow directions
rant: people need to stop arguing with the moderators

How does one 'Like' a post here? » Post #13

Tue Oct 08, 2013 14:40 in General Talk

SilverDark wrote: Ooooo... now That's Cool!!
I wish FaceBook had a "Dislike" button sometimes ;)
cause Some posts you don't 'like' but want to acknowledge ya know??
LOL

Seems like there is a 'thumbs down' on facebook posts, some times.

A different success story » Post #2

Mon Oct 07, 2013 22:40 in General Talk

Congratulations!

Welcome Aboard! Getting Started with ySense. » Post #51

Mon Oct 07, 2013 17:42 in Member Introduction

sheasgray1984 wrote: How to post on My account I'm new to clixsense.. thanks :)

Not sure I understand what you are asking. There is the 'Profile' page that you can update your profile
and set your payout option.

There is also the international forum categories at the near bottom of the forum here. You might want
to locate your country there and meet other members in your country locale.

About sponsor » Post #2

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 in General Talk

No.

You can contact admins if your sponsor is spamming you or some such as that.

Call of the wildman on animal planet » Post #4

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:58 in General Talk

It's on Netflix too. First season I guess.

eeeeee eeeeee eeeeeee :lol:

Hey there » Post #2

Sun Oct 06, 2013 15:38 in Member Introduction

I've been looking for the cole slaw.

Welcome aboard!

PTC information sources » Post #3

Sat Oct 05, 2013 14:57 in General Talk

Did I say 'lunch'?

Geesh, someone get me something to eat!

PTC information sources » Post #2

Sat Oct 05, 2013 14:56 in General Talk

Did you feel that? Slap!!! :lol:

I don't think I can allow that Kreacher because the first thing I saw when I went to it,
was someone's ClixSense banner. Not only that but it has a ton of ads on it.

Personally, I would not direct anyone to that.

Here's the problem with those types of things, anyone can lunch one and that does
not mean they have any more knowledge than you do.

When it comes to PTC's especially, all it takes is some common sense. Seriously, does
one really need to go thru all that? Because mostly you can see all that person is doing,
is promoting everything under the sun.

When it comes to really most any program out there, all you need to do is a tad of
research and asking a few questions to the owner. If it is something free like a PTC,
and you're interesting in joining, join. Then keep an eye on the program, what's going
on, the payouts etc before making any rash decisions to dish out money.

I have seen that site before and personally, it would be the last place I looked for true
info.

wanna learn and know about this. » Post #2

Fri Oct 04, 2013 18:04 in General Talk

It's just displaying to you what it says.

Looks like you have it set to display how many times your first level clicked ads each day.
It also displays the average.

Payment #9 [ $86.49USD ] » Post #2

Fri Oct 04, 2013 17:45 in Payment Proofs

Very nice payment, congrats!

Begginer » Post #2

Fri Oct 04, 2013 17:18 in General Talk

It's like Indians sending smoke signals to the chief.

Everyone here is a ClixSense member so there is no point in advertising to us since
we are already Indians.....members. :P

Welcome aboard!

How does one 'Like' a post here? » Post #2

Fri Oct 04, 2013 01:43 in General Talk

You should see the like options at the top of the box the post is in that you want to like.
Move your mouse across the inside top of the box if you don't see the like/thanks option.

I'll Be Waiting On The Front Porch » Post #3

Thu Oct 03, 2013 19:20 in General Talk

Actually, yes the porch is under construction. I could sit there but I'd be sitting in sand. :lol:
I shoveled all that sand in there too, truck loads of it!

Oh gosh ok I admit it. I was sitting here looking like a panting dog. :puppy: You got me good on that
one because I had never ever heard it before. I can't wait to try it on someone or something.
I know.......hereeee kitty kitty kitty.......hereeee kitty kitty kitty.....eh, no use, my cat won't
understand it. :kitty:

join » Post #6

Thu Oct 03, 2013 17:19 in Member Introduction

claudia81 wrote: Hi
I'm Polish but speak and write in English. My forum is locked ;( so I can't communicate in Polish. Actually I don't know where I could ask for refferals advice? Maybe someone can help me? I try to do quite a lot tasks but I need to get refferals, my friends don't wanna trust this page ;( and I don't know what to say to them to convince them to join ;( Plase maybe someone of you know any programm , good one not scam, who can help to attract refferals. Please help me. I'm new mom just 2 months clixsense would be my great source of money .Please If any one can help? I will be so gratefull ;)

Why don't you show them proof of the money you've been paid here?

Next time you buy something, wave it in front of them and say 'I bought this with my ClixSense earnings'. :P

your past time » Post #10

Thu Oct 03, 2013 14:08 in General Talk

daviddennis82 wrote: Watching the classic movies from the 30's to 60's. After that they went downhill big time

The actors were more inspiring in that time period, weren't they!
They were REAL and really acted.

Something is missing from todays actors. You can't feel that inspiration, that emotion, that realness,
like you can in the old movies.

I'm not saying there is not any good movies today. I am saying that most of them there is a lot missing.

I think today, there is probably too much camera doing the work instead of actors.

I'll Be Waiting On The Front Porch » Post #1

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 in General Talk

I'll be waiting on the porch!

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw that it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw that it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed that it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me, I will be on the front porch!
=

affiliat campaign? » Post #2

Thu Oct 03, 2013 02:19 in General Talk

Not too sure about your question.

ClixSense does not send emails per se.

10 Fun Facts » Post #4

Wed Oct 02, 2013 21:42 in General Talk

I can't comment because others would see my comments. haha!

Just saying they need to read it.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 14:42:52 EST