Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

61st payout - $600.57 - Check » Post #228

Mon Nov 04, 2013 09:08 in Payment Proofs

kskavin2 wrote: Hi Valerie Can you give me some tips to get referrals.

A few tips for building your ClixSense | ClixSense Forum

waiting for my first payments... » Post #2

Sun Nov 03, 2013 23:04 in Payment Proofs

About the tenth of the month checks are processed.

why some sponsors dont give credit for clicking » Post #2

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 in General Talk

It depends on the offer or survey.

What some members do is save proof, links and screenshots. That way if an offer/survey
does not credit, they can contact the company that initiated the offer. For example, Matomy
offers can be a booger to credit but if you contact them with proof, they will some times
give the credit.

Some surveys you can't contact because it goes thru routers and it's basically impossible.

Best Wishes on my 100th Post » Post #4

Sat Nov 02, 2013 18:35 in General Talk

I wonder if mine counts?

This is my 7,045 post and I wanna know how many wish's I get?

Furthermore, I think somebody ought to send me a box of chocolate covered pecan turtles!

65 clixgrid clicks & nothing won » Post #2

Sat Nov 02, 2013 16:06 in General Talk

:lol:

You got to be kidding me.

You only clicked in the grid 65 times and think that is a lot of work?

Booooo Booooo Boooo! » Post #6

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:12 in General Talk

I think if I was outside walking around and that came flying above my head, I'd think it was Martians
had finally arrived on earth and they are reapers. Reapers from Mars! haha!

My grandfather was a pentecostal preacher and I was adopted by my grandparents so you could almost
say I am a preachers daughter. I am mighty sure back when I was a kid, the word 'pagan' wasn't even
mentioned much. Of course, back then in the 60's we didn't have the internet and we didn't have CNN.
What I am saying is, Halloween was nothing more to them than a dress up day for kids in which they had
fun trick or treating. I think back on that and IF my grandparents had ever realized for one moment that
Halloween was a pagan holiday, they wouldn't dare allowed me to participate.

The 'holiday' thing really has gotten out of hand. It's just crazy what some areas will allow and will not
allow.

My third payment - $156.84 » Post #2

Fri Nov 01, 2013 21:55 in Payment Proofs

It's a nice payout but you need to edit your transaction id and email address out of your image.

You've completed all your work! » Post #2

Fri Nov 01, 2013 21:48 in Urdu

You got to speak English in these forum categories but I can kind of read yours so I let it stay.

You have to keep checking for more work.

Members from INDIA » Post #36

Fri Nov 01, 2013 14:52 in Member Introduction

I'm not sure what is going on with this topic so I am locking it.

This is the new member introduction forum category where all new members are welcome
to introduce themselves. It's not the India forum category. We already have an India forum
category.

Topic locked

Booooo Booooo Boooo! » Post #1

Thu Oct 31, 2013 17:20 in General Talk

Hey, did you know you can make a Jack O Lantern out of Bell Peppers?
AllRecipes sent an email today with the recipe. Really cute.

In California some where, they had an all you can carry pumpkins for $5.00.
It was funny to watch people try to carry as many pumpkins as they could...a person can't carry many.
Some were carrying one huge pumpkin whilst others were trying to carry a lot.

When I was a kid I lived up by Chicago and it seemed like every Halloween it was cold and rainy. I always
dressed as a Princess but it didn't matter because I always had a coat on. We'd have shopping bags after
shopping bags full of candy and money. The stores always stocked extra brown grocery bags because they
knew kids would be coming in asking for bags....and they were free, by the way. As I grew a little older, I
joined my friends teepeeing houses with loads of toilet paper.

Today I don't think there is as much door to door trick or treating. Too many bad people inserting dangerous
stuff in candy etc.

Happy and Safe Halloween!

Completing » Post #2

Tue Oct 29, 2013 14:53 in Success Stories

Congrats!

Rented Referrals » Post #2

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 in General Talk

No.

true story - walking the dog » Post #1

Mon Oct 28, 2013 22:18 in General Talk

WALKING THE DOG

A woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way.

The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the
plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. A man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her guide dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight.

He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, "Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

The blind lady said, "No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs."

Picture this:

All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a guide dog for the blind! Even worse, the pilot was wearing sunglasses!

People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

True story.

A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A DAY WASTED!

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #130

Mon Oct 28, 2013 20:21 in Member Introduction

jadelady wrote: HI Val I am Arnita/ jadelady I have been with you for five weeks the pennys came in fast for two weeks to the tune of 100.00 which I have not received yet But iam looking forward to getting I like this system it is giving something to look forward to each day my life is not so dull now.javascript:;

Eh, you're my kind of person! Life can be rewarding and we can add more fun to it when we
focus our brains in the right direction.....plus it doesn't hurt to make some money while we're
at it! :P

Payment in Games » Post #2

Mon Oct 28, 2013 20:17 in General Talk

I don't know what ClixSense gets paid for displaying games with advertising. I suppose they get
paid something.

There is something to think about in regards to what ClixSense has to pay. I'm just saying that
often times people don't take into consideration the money going out of a program in which nothing
is coming in from it.

For example, various fees, such as check processing, etc.

A very big fee is usually paying a programmer. Even a bigger fee when you keep the programmer
onboard.

Then of course there is hosting/servers. That can be a huge outlay.

So I think that ClixSense would pay the player something if the money wasn't going else where.
Do you know what I mean?

Of course, I am just doing my own thinking and guessing, that whatever may be coming in from
game playing, may help in covering bonuses to members, hosting costs, fees, and stuff like that.
Which actually results in everyone making more money.

payout » Post #2

Mon Oct 28, 2013 17:19 in General Talk

Help you with what?

What is Networking? Fraudster Dream? » Post #1

Sun Oct 27, 2013 15:50 in General Talk

: the exchange of information or services among individuals, groups, or institutions; specifically : the cultivation of productive relationships for employment or business
: the establishment or use of a computer network

First Known Use of NETWORKING: 1967

The above is according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Online often people are referred to within their own group, as networking. Take ClixSense for example.
ClixSense is owned an operated by a family. That specific family is a group. That group is a network.

Networking can be very good and it can be very bad, depending upon the network.

Some people form networks to get a head, to make money, to achieve some sort of purpose.

Some years ago a software was developed to focus on doubling a persons money. The software became
popular since it was so cheap to buy, and before you know it, the 'Doubler' industry was formed. It
seemed there was a doubler program online, every where you looked. Of course, doublers did not last
long because a person cannot keep doubling his money without new money constantly coming in. The
only way for constant money to come in, is thru constant new members joining.

What happen was, people would get together and network the doublers. This was done in a variety
of ways. Because a doubler script cost money and the money was for one license, a new script must
be purchased each time a doubler was started. So Mike, Bob, Ted, Alice might get together and split
the cost of the script, split the profits, Mike does the work. As profit flows in, Mike, Bob, Ted, Alice
again, purchase a second script, split the profits, Alice does the work. As profits flow in, again,
Mike, Bob, Ted, Alice, split the profits and Bob does the work. Finally, the first doubler has stalled,
no more money coming in, so they kill it off...POOF its gone. Now they all go in together again,
purchase another script, and so on. This is what I call a 'fraudsters Dream'. It's a network. A
group of people focusing on something, working together, to achieve a common goal.

Networks can be good.
Networks can be bad.

This is why it is very important to know who you are working with. Don't ya think? Of course.

So you go out there and join a PTC. Someone name Carl owns it. That is all you know. Are you
seriously going to give Carl your time or your money?

Mostly, I am just explaining to you how networking works, how it can be good and how it can be
bad. I am also telling you that is why its important to have security in place to protect against
fraudsters and people that network to cheat other people. This is one reason why ClixSense
implemented the 'first payout must be by check' for a few countries. This prevents cheaters
and cheat networkers.

$14.60 in ONE DAY » Post #10

Sun Oct 27, 2013 13:04 in Your Stats

If you'd been premium you would have made more because premium members earn 12% checklist bonus.

What a day at clixsense. » Post #7

Sat Oct 26, 2013 16:42 in General Talk

There's several new paid to call's listed in there today, if you do those.

What a day at clixsense. » Post #3

Fri Oct 25, 2013 20:34 in General Talk

That's pretty much the way it is with most things in life, if you think about it.

I've always been kind of amazed at the expectations people have online but I do think that is changing
a bit.

What I mean is, there are a lot of people that EXPECT to make a lot of cash, in a short period of time
AND what really takes the cake, is they expect it to happen for them without much work.

To take that even further, a lot of people even DEMAND it. They think just because they joined something
and/or paid a few dollars for something, they have the right to demand everything.

It's kind of weird when you think about that because......

How often do people make demands on their boss at their offline job? People will drag themselves out
of bed, get ready for work half asleep, get in a car or bus or what have you to get to work. They do it
day after day, punch the time clock day after day, year after year, rarely make any demands on anything
at their offline job, and seldom even get a raise.

Maybe all that online demanding and expectations wouldn't be too bad if the same people really had
the experience and knew what they were doing, knew what they were to expect, really have normal
expectations.

Take ClixSense, a perfect example of a great way for free to make extra money. Even with the upgrade,
it's mighty low cost. Yet, hardly a day goes by that someone isn't complaining about something here and/or
demanding something here.

.....bottom line, most people do get what they deserve.....and usually those that work hard, gain the
most success. After all, we know that a rolling stone, gathers no moss.....errr.....Bob Dylan? :mrgreen:

Good days and Bad days, online and offline, such is life.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 14:19:30 EST