Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #83

Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:51 in General Talk

You know things have gotten bad when all people can do is argue about bathrooms. :lol:

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #4

Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:46 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote: Kind of depressing when you hear all those famous people that you grew up knowing as a kid are all slowly passing away in one way or another like Michael jackson, prince, david bowie, john candy, james Gandolfini and many others. :(

Yeah, kind of reminds me of a long line. Only when you get to the end,
you are not at a water fountain.

I can remember my grandparents always reading the obituaries in the news paper.
It seemed they knew everyone that had died. Their conversation would go something
like this : you know jessie fay died....jessie fay, you don't mean it.....yep, says funeral
is monday....who's officiating....rev dave.....is burial at golden pond.....yep...do you
remember when jessie rode that pet cow and fell off and broke a leg....yep...


Now I look at the obits. :?

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #9

Thu Apr 28, 2016 20:21 in General Talk

Many years ago I decided to do some marketing tests on eBay. In fact, I owned some
safelist programs at that time I recall relaying the results to members of at least one of
them. What I did was purchase an old black Coach handbag. It was very old. Leather.
Totally scratched up. I don't think anyone in their right mind would buy it....so guess
who bought it? Yep, me. I gave a few dollars for it. When I received it, it was even
worse in person. So I took several photos of it and put it on eBay for sale....and I said
something like this....

UGLY UGLY UGLY this IS IT.....THE Ugliest Coach Handbag Ever! This the gem of the
gems. Old old old.

Well I went on and on about how horrible it was and how it was the worse I had ever
seen. I made a very large profit from it. I'd be lying if I told you how much because
I honestly don't remember. Seems like I made about $50 or so in profit.

---------So back to referrals....

I thought someone would come along and get it. You can see that the subject certainly
attracted attention. If I wasn't a coffee drinker, I probably wouldn't even bother to hit
on this topic. However, If I was a coffee drinker, I'd feel mighty dumb if I didn't hit on
the topic.

FREE COFFEE FOR A YEAR!

Coffee has become so expensive but I have discovered a way to pay for all my coffee
needs including k-cups, pods, and even coffee brewers with $0 out of pocket expense.
I'm saving hundreds of dollars ever year on my coffee habit. If you're an addict like I
am, do this:

-Go Here
-Sign up free
-Activate your account and complete the profile
-Send me an email and I'll tell you how to make the extra cash that more than covers
your coffee needs ____@____

Cheers!

Valerie


Ya got to give people what they want.

What do you think about Cat money » Post #4

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 in General Talk

I like Grumpy Cat better than the $19.99 Prince 20.

:lol:

Plus, Grumpy is worth more!

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #1

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:02 in General Talk

So you say you want referrals?

Most Creative Ads Contest » Post #5

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:52 in General Talk

That's funny. Ok, here is mine...

At one time I was so broke I moved from Alaska to Florida so I could sleep on the
warm sandy beaches. I had no roof over my head. The sea turtles would lay eggs
between my toes. To keep from starving I would eat sand crabs. One day whilst
stealing a bikini hanging on someones line, I stood in awe as I viewed the mansion
before me. At that very moment, a man came from the mansion, took me by the
hand and said 'YOU TOO CAN BE FILTHY RICH' and I replied in my meager dry voice
'how?'. It was at that moment my life changed. I now own seven
condos in Miami, three mansions in Mexico, and two pairs of Ellen Degeneres shoes.
Just fill in the information below.....right there......down there.....right there.....down
there......right there.....in that blank there......where it says name....down there.....
and enter your email address.......down there, right there.....and then enter your
paypal address......down there......and for a LIMITED TIME.....right now....got to be
now......for the first 20,193 only....HURRY and send $9.49 for the FREE information
($9.49 is for processing only) and you'll receive the FREE information immediately
upon my logging into my paypal account and grabbing the money as fast as I can.
HURRY! Fill in the form below......right now........down there......on this page...
three lines down.....right there.

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #76

Thu Apr 28, 2016 05:24 in General Talk

@CatMonster yes Freddy was gay.

That's what I've been saying all along....solo bathrooms, solo dressing rooms.

All I can say is, I do my best to try not judge others. I leave that up to God.
I can't imagine being something other than I was born to be.

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #74

Wed Apr 27, 2016 21:44 in General Talk

You might be too young but this whole thing reminds me of the movie:

Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin' (1969) - YouTube

Clixsense is your consider your new careers? » Post #6

Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:37 in General Talk

I think you better wise up and watch out a little bit in regards to what you say.

Topic Locked.

employment » Post #15

Wed Apr 27, 2016 16:03 in General Talk

kebo25 wrote:
valerie wrote:
Age discrimination does exist.

Sadly the same here in the UK Im lucky to have got a job here at 20, granted it pays well but its a terrible job. Im just a skivvy basically.. . . Though here its mainly the experience conundrum. You need experience to get work but you need the work to get the experience :roll:

Yeah and just wait til they tell you, you are over experienced.

Referrals are not working and not active » Post #2

Wed Apr 27, 2016 09:17 in General Talk

I moved your topic to general talk sub forum.

banners » Post #4

Wed Apr 27, 2016 06:54 in General Talk

I don't know what kind of site or hosting you have.

It's difficult to tell you anything without knowing what your are doing exactly
or what you are using exactly.

If you need HTML help you can do a search online 'free html code help' something
like that and you will pull up some free help sites that show you how to place the
banner code into your own pages.

employment » Post #13

Wed Apr 27, 2016 06:48 in General Talk

Micshad wrote: Full time? I wish. I lost my job back in 2010 and even though there's a law against age discrimination, try fighting that fact. I looked for work for 4 years and finally gave up. I know when I'm not wanted anymore, so I spend my days on Clixsense and another site, plus email surveys to try to make a decent income...which is impossible.

I believe you are correct about that and it even shows online too when doing
various surveys or attempting to do them.

At the moment, I can't recall what it was....but just a day or two ago, at CSR,
I received one of their emails to do a survey in which one could earn something
like a $10 amazon gift card for participation in some sort of online thingie. I
attempted it but did not get far. As soon as I chose my age group...BAM!...
back to CSR I went and got a dime for trying. :lol:

Just the other day something was mentioned on the news....it really wasn't about
age ..... something about a sports coach but it was mentioned that his father did
not have a child until he was 68 years old and his dad is now something like 98
years old and still going strong.

Age discrimination does exist.

banners » Post #2

Wed Apr 27, 2016 05:49 in General Talk

It depends on where you are placing the banner.

Most sites have a place for you to place the link to the banner image
and then also a place for your referral link.

Think of it as underwear and pants. You put your underwear on and
your pants over it. Your underwear is your ClixSense referral url and
your pants is the ClixSense banner image url.

employment » Post #2

Tue Apr 26, 2016 06:12 in General Talk

Why do you think its an oxymoron?

Should I Upgrade? » Post #11

Mon Apr 25, 2016 15:16 in General Talk

Because you don't give people what they want.

People don't work unless they have some sort of motivation for doing so.
Altho money is a good motivator, not so much when it's a fraction of a cent.
Therefore, you have to present something else they want and why they
should work here to make the money to get that something they want.

You're not presenting them with what they want.

Survey clicked has expired and is no longer valid » Post #4

Mon Apr 25, 2016 04:52 in General Talk

If that is all I had to face I'd be in like Flint!

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #44

Sun Apr 24, 2016 21:20 in General Talk

It doesn't matter.

It really doesn't.

The world keeps getting worse because people keep making excuses
for themselves and for others. All the while, respect goes down the....toilet.

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #34

Sun Apr 24, 2016 17:27 in General Talk

@BouldRake well when it gets right down to it, the single bathrooms is something that
should have been done a long time ago. Often it was done. I've read many horror
stories in my life time of people being murdered in the bathroom and stories of small
children being raped and murdered in the bathroom. It's really not all about 'transgender'
as it is safety for all.

I think one issue and why people are so upset is because of people that are cross-
dressers, street walkers, and such as that. Some people you don't know what they
are. They might even be Martians or Moon Walkers.

Do you support cashless society? » Post #9

Sun Apr 24, 2016 17:21 in General Talk

rosegold wrote: Hey Val, I listen to pastor John Hagee and he had a sermon about this. Like taking the mark of the beast...No one can buy or sell without it "chip"

Unfortunately my copy/paste post above did not paste all it....so it sort of starts weird
with a 'that'.

John Hagee is a good preacher but I don't quite agree with everything he believes.

Yes, you see, I was adopted by my grandparents and they were of pentecostal faith.
My grandfather was a pentecostal pastor.

At one time in college, my minor was 'Religion'. I changed my minor to psychology
simple due to programs and companies not recognizing 'Religion' as a scholarly
choice, to say the least. Anyway, I have always found religions interesting.

People grow up due to their caregivers teaching them a certain way to believe and
usually that is what they do grow up believing.

My grandfather taught me that man goes to hell if he is sinful and not repented. He
must keep the faith. I however, had a hard time believing that and kind lean more to
the Baptist faith ..... not Southern Baptist.

The Book of Revelations is a difficult book to understand. Some tend to think that every
thing stated in the Book of Revelation has already taken place. I believe that it has
been taking place for hundreds of years. Also, I believe that we are edging closely now,
to what it says.

In the end days, our planets resources with a third be gone. A third of our water will
be gone. It was not long ago that COFFEE was the number one commodity in the world.
Just a few years ago it changed to WATER is NOW the number one commodity in the world.
Our waters are become so polluted that we cannot use those waters for anything any more.
Our trees are a resource and I can see how the third is diminishing....they say even the
BIG redwoods are in danger now. Back in the 60's when I was a kid, all our furniture was
made from wood. Good luck buying wood furniture now....it will usually cost you a mint...
or it will be cheap wood. Dare I mention another resource..such as OIL. Bottomline, look
around, do your research, and it will scare you because our resources really are disappearing.

Revelations also tells us of great disasters and wars. I don't think I need to point out what
is happening today and in recent years.

Just remember, do not take the mark of the beast or you will be doomed to hell. Remember
that. The bad part is, we don't really know what the 'mark of the best' will be. Revelations
tells us it will be 666 in the palm of our hand and in our forehead.

Remember when groceries were not scanned?

My grandfather thought for sure he would be alive when the end of time came because he
saw the start of the codes for scanning and thought they might have something to do with
the mark of the beast.....I think he wasn't too far off in that thought.

I do believe there will come a day when people won't be able to buy food or anything else,
unless they have a chip or code or some sort of device embedded in them. If they accept
such, according to Revelation, they will be doomed to hell.

Everyone has a religion or they don't. There are literally thousands of religions amongst
people in the world.

Recently I came across a post by a depressed woman online. She said, she didn't believe
in God. She said she wanted to kill herself and was thinking of ways to do it. She said she
didn't see any point in living because she was going to die anyway so it might as well be
sooner than later. I explained to her that life is a gift and it wouldn't be very nice to throw
that gift away. To enjoy the gift as long as she could and that some day, she might even
pass that gift on to someone else and that no one alive today, no one, can tell us beyond
a shadow of a doubt what lies beyond for her or for me. I told her she has to stop being
selfish and look beyond herself and to what she can do to help others enjoy the gift....
may that be people, animals, nature, etc.

The saddest thing I think is people that believe in nothing.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 29, 2020 19:20:30 EST