Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

happy Xmas » Post #3

Thu Dec 12, 2013 15:01 in General Talk

Merry CHRISTmas!

I'm going to move this topic to the general discussions area because it was posted in
the new member forum.

Anyone tried to get DR through Leaflets/Flyers? » Post #2

Thu Dec 12, 2013 14:00 in General Talk

Just make sure you only post and place your flyers in sites that are legal for you to do so.
Some times people don't think about it, that it is illegal in some places.
If ever unsure, ask about it at that area or your local police.

Better to be safe and abide by the rules than get a ticket. :mrgreen:

Lets us know if you have success with them.

Good luck. :xsmile:

looking for sponsors!! » Post #4

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 in General Talk

My suggestion would be to work here and earn the $17 to upgrade your membership.

As a norm, most members are not going to upgrade a referral that only recently joined anyway.

looking for sponsors!! » Post #2

Wed Dec 11, 2013 09:25 in General Talk

Are you saying you don't see the upgrade link?

The best way to get new referrals? » Post #6

Tue Dec 10, 2013 20:52 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: I think for most people its not so much the get rich mentality as it is the time restraint
and wanting to make enough money to be feasible for them.

lol - you would be surprised of the questions I get when referring:

Here are some, I kid you not:

* Is the RR click rate good on ClixSense ? Do you have high AVG ? (RR meaning rent referral!) They haven't figured out yet that ClixSense is a real PTC and does not have to rent bots to survive :D
When I tell them they won't be able to earn money from ponzi referrals then they say that CS "sux".

* Do you think I can make $2000 a month ?

* How long before I recover my investment ?

* Does it support INSTANT payment ? Then they are sooooooooo shocked and upset when I tell them no,
since they are not a fraudulent ponzi scheme like some other cheap few months old imitations, they
pay 2 times a week and approve each payment. Then they really are upset......

I guess people are after quick money but later complain when they get scammed.......:)

There are a lot of dum dum's out there. I'm not saying there isn't. I'm not referring to newbies either.
I am referring to dum dum's. Seriously, people with common sense realize that they are not going to
get online and see a box of thousand dollar bills land in their lap. I truly believe the average person
isn't looking to get rich. They are simply looking for a way out. A way out in being able to pay all
their bills, provide decently for their families and maybe just maybe, be able for one spouse to give
up their job.

Sure there are always the people that are just down right dum. Dum Dum's I call them. For whatever
mental reason, they get online thinking a non stop cash flow system is going to begin with very little
outlay or time out of them. Say it with me...... Dum Dum......Dum Dum.....Dum Dum.

It's very difficult for a family to work online. I mean that in regards to both spouses working a job
offline and having one or more children to get off to school, take to school events, feed, dress, clean
the house, etc. There is never enough hours in a day. People tend to look for money online but they
also just don't have the time to do what it takes.

It's extremely different for people that are raising a family and have to work 40+ hours a week
outside of the home.

The best way to get new referrals? » Post #4

Tue Dec 10, 2013 13:05 in General Talk

I think for most people its not so much the get rich mentality as it is the time restraint
and wanting to make enough money to be feasible for them.

ads too slow to get credited » Post #2

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 in General Talk

There has not been any reported problems of slow ads so it would have to be
your computer or internet service.

today i got my new glasses » Post #4

Mon Dec 09, 2013 17:20 in General Talk

You so funny oberder. :lol:

today i got my new glasses » Post #2

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 in General Talk

What kind of glasses did you get?

I am thinking about getting a pair of the computer glasses.

Promoting problem » Post #2

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 in General Talk

No I don't know anything about that.

Its always a good idea to use a short redirect url, however.

My Christmas Lights » Post #2

Sat Dec 07, 2013 01:23 in General Talk

Looks very pretty. :xkitty: x:D

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #116

Fri Dec 06, 2013 21:05 in General Talk

Fri Night And Can't Do Any Surveys » Post #2

Fri Dec 06, 2013 20:50 in General Talk

It would be due to what they said.

You might try clearing your machine and unplugging/plugging your router/modem.

I don't know anything about the proxy/vpn thing but that is on your end.

Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker Dead » Post #12

Wed Dec 04, 2013 17:35 in General Talk

Well I find it ironic.

PTC TAX ?? » Post #5

Wed Dec 04, 2013 17:32 in General Talk

Well yeah, no matter what it is, if you did not make the purchase, you should decline it.

Holiday Shopping » Post #2

Wed Dec 04, 2013 17:23 in General Talk

I had replied and then it logged me out.

In a nutshell, here is what you need to know....

ClixSense is not enabled for mobile yet. There is no guarantees or promises that it will work with
mobile devices. With that said, here is what I can tell you from my own experience in regards to
ClixSense and my devices:

-Ipad Mini: I can view ptc ads and the clixgrid, no problem. I can usually view some video offers
and some times I can complete some surveys. Some surveys are actually for those that use mobile
devices only and those surveys can detect you are using a mobile device. However, most surveys
will not work with my mini iPad. Keep in mind, I am referring to ClixSense. Tasks do not appear
at all.

-Lenovo IdeaPad: Actually works better than my mini iPad in regards to ClixSense. Same goes
in regards to clicking ads, etc. Sells for under $250.

-Dell Venue 8: I'm giving this table to a family member for Christmas and I have not used it enough
to give you a fair review in regards to ClixSense but did not see any issues comparable to the tablets
above. It sells for under $200 presently at Dell.

If you're keeping a tight ship, I would suggest the Lenovo 10" IdeaPad S600. It's very impressive. Has
a very long battery life. It's priced under $250. Amazon sells a very cool case for it, but you can
buy a case at lenovo website. You'll see mixed reviews on it. I'm extremely impressed, however.
It's 'Android' Jelly Bean operating system.

I've never owned a kindle so I won't comment on that other than you can get kindle apps for books
on apple products at the apple sight....but apple also has free books too.

Upgrade system » Post #2

Tue Dec 03, 2013 16:25 in General Talk

Well alrightie then.

PTC TAX ?? » Post #2

Tue Dec 03, 2013 16:23 in General Talk

Well first of all its very obvious to me it is not from ClixSense because ClixSense
does not correspond to ClixSense members thru a free web based junk email account,
such as yahoo. Secondly, there is no owners or admins at ClixSense with the name 'Argyo Katalin'.

So all I can tell you is it has nothing to do with ClixSense.

My Clixsense blog? » Post #2

Mon Dec 02, 2013 18:16 in General Talk

Put it in some traffic exchanges.

Purchase or use credits for some traffic.

Create another page and link the page to that page and so forth.

Join a free webring.

Join a banner exchange.

Forum Help » Post #2

Sun Dec 01, 2013 23:33 in General Talk

I don't understand your question.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 07:09:12 EST