Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

i just bought an advertisement... waste? » Post #4

Sat Jan 25, 2014 09:53 in General Talk

Your question does not make any sense and I guess that is why no one is answering.

First of all, you say you purchased ad credits so that you could advertise thru ClixSense.
Well if you did, then why do you come into the forum and ask such a question AFTER the fact?

Secondly, to top it off, you spammed the forum with your ad.

Purchasing ad credits is an option to those that want to advertise thru ClixSense, as you know.

Lastly, No one here has a crystal ball to know if what you are advertising is considered worthy by the viewer.

Valerie!! » Post #18

Fri Jan 24, 2014 20:19 in General Talk

BoBo was groomed today and trimmed almost down to the skinny.

I uploaded a pic of him and Mr Bill a few minutes ago, as my avatar.

Valerie!! » Post #17

Fri Jan 24, 2014 20:17 in General Talk

TiagoLemaire wrote: Everytime i see this thread title i can hear a song. :)

There is several songs 'Valerie'. :D

Amy Winehouse- Valerie (Best Version) - YouTube

Valerie!! » Post #15

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 in General Talk

He hasn't stopped giving Mr Bill the ole one two three.....four five six.....

Well anyway, he loves Mr Bill, for sure.

He goes for grooming this afternoon. I'm not sure if he has ever been groomed by a groomer.
Maybe I will take a picture of him and Mr Bill after I get back and upload it here as my avatar.
By the way, Mr Bill no longer has a nose. :roll:

Bitcoins » Post #9

Tue Jan 21, 2014 14:07 in General Talk

One major investment that does not cost anything is exchanging paper for metal.

Some day, in the not so distant future, people may not be able to do that.

Perhaps you remember the penny shortage? In many areas in the USA, they would
not give people rolls of penny's in exchange due to the shortage. At one point, they
some banks were paying interest on the pennies. If you turned in 100 pennies for
example, the bank would give you a dollar in paper plus one nickel as exchange.

In the old days, you could take a hundred dollars or more to the bank and exchange
all the paper for metal, quarters for example.

There are people today that cash in their paper for metal.

Platinum, gold, silver, copper, etc.....I'd and actually I do, focus on gold and silver
as investment.

I will say, plastic in regards to credit cards, is on it's way out. Kind of scary because
it is pushing closer to the book of Revelation.

Valerie!! » Post #8

Tue Jan 21, 2014 13:51 in General Talk

Yes I probably should take some videos and upload to youtube. It's just that one never knows
when something is going to take place and by the time you grab the camera, the action is over.

I took him to the vet and had him neutered, ears cleaned, and one baby tooth extracted. He
was not too happy about any of that and did not feel good for a day. He is all healed now but
he has 'Mr Bill' which is a 10 inch doll. The weird thing is, altho he loves Mr Bill, he beats him
up and then he tries to have ..... errrrr .... he tries to make love to Mr Bill. Inside Mr Bill is not
the run of the mill squeaker.......when you squeeze Mr Bill he says 'OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO'.
Talk about hilarious........Mr Bill is yelling OHHHHHHH NOOOOOO while Bo gives him the ole
one two and I can't seem to make Bo understand, he is neutered but I think he has figured
out that something is not quite right. :oops:

Income Taxes » Post #9

Tue Jan 21, 2014 09:59 in General Talk

yvesp110 wrote: There is ways around it and no it did not ask i am safe only one site did i cancelled it got my daughter to register instead. gov has enought they dont need more of our hard earn money

I agree.

Income Taxes » Post #7

Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:44 in General Talk

yvesp110 wrote: WTF u guys in usa need to report that on ur income taxe?? I hopw it is not same for us in canada if so I might has well change my paypal to my daughter or give up cause my working in forestry season if i claim more revenue i need to give harper money to buy his lobsters

You can look in your profile and see if it requests your social security number.
As far as I know, it's only the USA and they don't ask for it until you've made
$600.00.

Each person is responsible for his or her own tax's, however.

Bitcoins » Post #2

Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:41 in General Talk

I'm not.

It seems a lot of people like it but you really need to do your research about it.

Valerie!! » Post #6

Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:39 in General Talk

yvesp110 wrote: any pupies or dogs get rotten and spoiled and once they get sick it is like our kids I know my kid dog got sick yesterday and just starting to feel better now had to spoon feed him water to force him to keep hydrated

Yes they are very much like children. Part of the family, for sure.

I've always been a cat person. Now I believe that cats are much easier to take care of.

I had a cat 'Mr Blue' that was strictly a house cat. He lived to be about 17 years old.
About six months later after he died, a stray cat came along that is a tuxedo cat...I took
him in and he is strictly a house cat. He is a very fat house cat...very lazy. I guess he is
about 9 or 10 years old now.

Soooo my cat is not too thrilled about Bo. They are very very slowly warming up to each other.
Altho Bo has no problem warming up to my cat, in fact it is very funny to see Bo that weighs
4 pounds chasing a 20 pound cat!

Valerie!! » Post #5

Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:33 in General Talk

AlienMommy wrote: Awwwwwwwww I'm in love! ROFL What's his name?

You best take care of him or I'll be doing a sneaky ninja and grabbing him up!

I'm missing babies in the house (fur types), and we're not able to get another yet.

His name is 'Bo Hunter', named by his previous owner.

I call him 'Bo Bo'.

He is spoiled. I've bought him a big crate (his den), several beds, all sorts of clothes,
bomber jacket, and toys galore. One of his favorites is a 10 inch tall 'Mr Bill'.

We came in from outside a bit ago. He loves going outside and the weather is nice today
so I took him out for awhile. Problem is, he doesn't know how to act on a leash. He keeps
his nose to the ground, chases leafs, and gets dirty. I had to wash his face and his feet when
we came back in.

He needs some rain boots. :mrgreen:

Valerie!! » Post #2

Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:14 in General Talk

Yes it is! :P

He is a maltese and was 8 months old the 18th. He weighs 4.2 pounds. :mrgreen:

I love him so much! He was a Christmas gift and I tell you what, I have him spoiled spoiled spoiled rotten. :puppy:

Question about referrals. » Post #2

Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:37 in General Talk

Upgrading has nothing to do with seeing their stats if they are your direct referral.

If you don't see any stats then you are either looking at it incorrectly or the referral
is not active that day.

You can submit a support ticket thru the help desk.

Im a new grandpa! » Post #3

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 in General Talk

Awww he/she looks like a big baby!

Income Taxes » Post #4

Tue Jan 14, 2014 00:51 in General Talk

Why not just submit a support ticket

Caution with the Paytoo and the $10 discount » Post #5

Mon Jan 13, 2014 21:47 in General Talk

To each his/her own. The card is a very good option for some people and there are
a ton of reasons why it would be. For others, it may not be. This is why it is an option.
People can choose to purchase the card or not purchase the card.

If you have further questions or concerns about Paytoo, a good idea would be to go
to their website, read thru all the information and FAQ. If you have questions you
don't see the answer to, you can submit a question directly to them. That is the very wise thing to do.

Oh Noooo » Post #1

Sat Jan 11, 2014 16:26 in General Talk

Just got off the phone with a friend.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been falling and is nearly waist high and still coming down.

The temperature is dropping far below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

She says her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken basxard in.

ClixGrid and sites that don't give ClixCents » Post #9

Fri Jan 10, 2014 20:55 in General Talk

The ClixGrid is a way to bring in advertisers by offering them quality advertising at
affordable rates in addition to giving members a chance to win money PLUS receive
FREE money thru the Free Daily Bonus.

I don't know why anyone would knock it. It's an extremely great idea that has actually
been stolen from ClixSense and implemented into every other PTC out there.

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't bother to do what I didn't like. I don't mind clicking my
20 daily clicks in the grid as I have time to do so. Each ad only runs a few seconds and
it takes me only a few minutes if that, to click 20 links.

Surveys » Post #3

Thu Jan 09, 2014 14:42 in General Talk

I don't know but marketing/sales has always made the world go round.

In regards to the surveys, maybe you might want to look at your profile
and see if you can edit some things that might get you different surveys.
Not sure if that would help or not.

I tend to get a rather large variety of stuff. Some surveys I get are about
cats or dogs such as pet foods but some times something else. Other surveys
I get are some times on the political side such as which direction I think the
country is going in. I get a good deal of health type surveys which may also
include insurance. Then there is always the automobile and tire surveys. Every
so often I will get travel surveys which usually is Disney. I do get the food
surveys which usually is about a new food entering the market place that they
want to know what name you prefer of their options for it and which ones you'd
probably buy such as coconut, pecan, etc. Also most the ones they show me
that display commercials, I have in fact seen it on tv....not all of them all the
time but most of them most the time.

I kind of like the ones that are about a new product and then when I see it
in the store I think......hey that's the new product I took a survey about and
I knew all about it before it was ever on the shelf. :mrgreen:

Little dog wanna pee on floor » Post #4

Thu Jan 09, 2014 09:55 in General Talk

Squeeze his left ear...well I'll try that. :mrgreen:

He's not feeling too great today as he went to doctor yesterday. He was neutered, tooth pulled,
ears cleaned, but feeling better today. He weighed 4.2 pounds....correcting myself on his weight.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 05:01:03 EST