Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Need Good Sponsor and Premium Upgrade » Post #2

Fri Mar 25, 2016 05:53 in Member Introduction

Nova-Alex wrote: I started Clixsense last week but I can't seem to get any way with the surveys because I a lot of inventions but the keep on saying I don't qualify and that i should try later and I but they say the same thing. The Tasks and offers work but but i wait to make more money with the ads because i only make $0.018 daily.

I am a Student an don't rely work and have no money to spend on games and so I need premium and a good sponsor that can help me I work hard click the whole day and do the day-bonus.

I need help and I would rely appreciate it.

Thank You :)

A sponsor can't do your work for you.

A sponsor cannot get you qualified to do surveys. Surveys are targeted and for the most
part geared at those in the USA, UK, and Canada.

You might have better luck with TASKS.

Gay marriage debate? » Post #29

Fri Mar 25, 2016 05:47 in General Talk

I have no idea of the percentages but I feel confident that a lot of people
that say they are homosexual, are not. They may live like they are, but
they are not.

What about all the protests over the years with many of the 'homosexuals'
marching down the street practically naked? What is up with that? Why
do homosexuals have to protest in thongs? :lol:

Gay marriage debate? » Post #24

Thu Mar 24, 2016 22:20 in General Talk

revroach wrote:
valerie wrote: I don't care what people do as long as they don't infringe their actions upon me
and as long as they are not physically or mentally harming others.

Everything is against the bible. ALL humans are sinners and one sin is no greater
than another sin.

I'm a pentecostal preachers daughter, so no point in even trying to argue with me. :mrgreen:

Sorry, but some sins make one unclean others are sins unto death. Not all sins are those one would be stoned for.
That is what Christians don't understand when they don't know what Torah says.

As far as the Q&A, I was always told "Gay" means happy, so I am unable to see how some one could not be for a happy marriage. Personally I think the government needs to stay out of a persons bedroom.

Well I don't believe that way. A sin is a sin.

Unclean and a Shame is another matter altogether.

Gay marriage debate? » Post #21

Thu Mar 24, 2016 16:28 in General Talk

Finally, I just want to add that if you were to read a book, would you simply
skip around through the book and read a sentence here and a sentence there?

Growing up we had a scripture box on our dinning table. Open the box and there
would be hundreds of little slices of various colors card stock with each stating
a different scripture. That wasn't so bad since many were simple prayer lines.

Some where along time however, people pluck a sentence or two and in reality
that doesn't usually cut the mustard. It's like this :

'Tom told Sally all her eggs were in the dirty basket'

Now what would you make from that sentence? You would make what it says....
that Sally has all her eggs in a dirty basket. BUT what if you read further up
and further down:

Sally worked all day to clean the basket.
She went to the chicken coup with her clean basket and collected the eggs.
Tom told Sally all her eggs were in the dirty basket.
Sally relayed that her basket wasn't dirty, it was clean, but her eggs are dirty.

:mrgreen:

HAPPY EASTER! » Post #6

Thu Mar 24, 2016 16:18 in General Talk

zegon wrote: Hm, i don't eat anything that's coming out from behind a animal... Jerk...

I don't understand why chicken eat egg's and then sh*t them out...

Chickens are not real smart and they are rather nasty creatures.

However, most the time the egg is clean in retrospect since it is vented.
Farm eggs, should be cleaned off after collecting from the nest.

Gay marriage debate? » Post #20

Thu Mar 24, 2016 16:09 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: BIG NO ...... HUMANS ARE SICK......Time for humans to go and give a planet to another species

Best give it back to the other animals.....they did a better job of taking care of it.

Gay marriage debate? » Post #13

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: But the Bible also says you should donate your daughter to be gang raped (Judges 19), God will rape your wife (Deuteronomy 28), all non-virgins will be killed by God (Numbers 31), you can keep slaves, that's fine (Leviticus 25), If you're taking morals from a literal reading of The Bible, you'll quickly end up in prison.

You also have to explain why your God is better than mine, when mine is so much older than yours, and half your stories are stolen from mine. Odin wasn't averse to a bit of gender bending now and again - though not to the degree of Loki who was omnisexual, transexual, and both fathered and mothered children. Why is it okay to ignore the All Father, but not Yahweh?

But mostly, why the hell is it anybody else's business?

I am not going to get into the bible here other than to say, I don't think your
interpretation is anything at all like mine.

Some of that is about obedience to God, if memory serves me right....and about
how being disobedient to God can basically wreck havoc on one's life. Also, the old
testament is much different than the new.

Gay marriage debate? » Post #10

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:14 in General Talk

I don't care what people do as long as they don't infringe their actions upon me
and as long as they are not physically or mentally harming others.

Everything is against the bible. ALL humans are sinners and one sin is no greater
than another sin.

I'm a pentecostal preachers daughter, so no point in even trying to argue with me. :mrgreen:

ClixGrid » Post #16

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:55 in General Talk

CliX-er wrote:
hansgruber wrote:
CliX-er wrote:
whassan0212 wrote: Can anyone tell me how to get a reward on ClixGrid as i never get anything since i joined, is there any trick :( :? :?

Don't worry, it's not only you. The Grid is just a fraud here. Also the 'Standart' members 'win' more rarely. It's not just luck as all say.

how is it a fraud? please tell me exactly how it is a fraud

You're not charged to agree with me. ;)
Fraud - definition of fraud by The Free Dictionary

Although I can only guess how they cheat us... it's possible there's someone behind the Grid who decides who wins and who doesn't. Upgraded members are more likely to win because they have bought an upgrade and a part of their money for upgrade should be sent back to them through the Grid. I just judge from my experience. I won my last $0.10 on January 7 and I'm clicking all my 30 chances every single day, but I'm not resent at all. I have almost 10k clicks and I have won $3.30 but I don't care... I'm still clicking ads for free because I need that clicks for the Daily Checkilist Bonus. And I even win more chances to click ads for free. That don't bothers me too. I earn my money mainly from tasks despite ClixSense is taking 30% from that money from me. I'm still not resent.

It's long past time you stopped the dumb stuff.

First of all, continuously harassing a particular moderator on this forum is against the
forum rules. I have spent my time more than once deleting your ignorant reports of
that moderator when in fact, he did nothing but follow the owners rules for this forum.

Secondly, posting that the ClixGrid is fraud, would certainly be cause for your membership
to be canceled by admin. This is way out of line. The ClixGrid is not much more than a
traffic exchange with the chance of luck to win a cash prize.

Enough is enough already!

Gay marriage debate? » Post #2

Thu Mar 24, 2016 05:38 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Do you support gay marriage? If yes why. If no why not?

Gay marriage is the new civil right like in the 1960? How black was treated bad in the 1960?

Do you think Martin Luther King Jr. Accept gay marriage?

David, Martin Luther King is dead.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #145

Wed Mar 23, 2016 20:00 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Is Donald Trump wife is illegal immigrant?

How could she be illegal since she is married to an American?

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #143

Wed Mar 23, 2016 15:02 in General Talk

I'm not condoning anyone's choice of profession but I will say it is mighty sorry
some of the antics candidates choose to use against their opponents. Even children
wouldn't stoop so low.

In regards to Trump's wife, wouldn't that be a little racist? I mean, she is a beautiful
woman and she was offered the profession of modeling. Those are old photos that
Cruz and whomever, has chosen to float around the internet to distract voters.

Thinking of 'Alice in Wonderland'....... we aint in the 1800's any more.

Some people are just down right jealous and don't have enough class to keep that
jealousy to themselves.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #23

Tue Mar 22, 2016 21:12 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: @Darkstar2 it's been at least a year ago I received two full size pizza's to try.
Both were very good. So good in fact, I would have liked to known the brand name.
Another time shortly after that I did receive a pizza with the brand name.

From Pinecone ? That's interesting, usually they send you a page with the details of the product, brand etc. Never got the pizza yet. :D

Quote:
I've never received beer. I did receive some sort of soda beverages one time that
was in glass bottles.....about 6 or 8 of them. It was terrible. Ugly color too. Kind
of like looking at murky pond water. I suppose it was sort of on the line of a sprite
or mountain dew, grayish color, not clear. Had a salty taste. I think that has got
to be the worst thing I ever tried and I told them in the followup survey how bad
it tasted.

But there is a bonus here, those make excellent toilet bowl cleaners so it's not all to waste lol.

Yes there is always a sheet included with the products you sample from PCR.
I'm not sure however, if they always state the brand name.

Could be I received the no name pizza's thru CSR or else where.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #139

Tue Mar 22, 2016 14:52 in General Talk

NewWorldOrder wrote:
LuckyEddy wrote: After these increasing terrorist attacks.. First France now Belgium... We DEFINITELY need Donald Trump to be the President of the most powerful nation on Earth. PERIOD.
Donald J. Trump upset the already beleaguered people of Belgium, calling its capital, Brussels, “a hellhole. :oops:

Donald Trump upset the people of belgium Thought of the Day

From my understanding, he did not call it a hellhole. You see, that is what media does.
Media twists words to attract attention and make more money.

Why not tell what Trump REALLY said? He said he had been there about 20 years ago and
it was a beautiful place. He was referring to the change that has taken place over 20 years
and the now terrorists. He said 'It is like living in a hellhole right now' . He did not say it was
a hellhole.

People do everything they can to try and stir up trouble. Why is that? If anything, he was
sympathizing with the Belgian country and its people for the trouble it has had.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #21

Tue Mar 22, 2016 14:40 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote:
valerie wrote:
davidbugs wrote: Uncle Bernie sanders giving away free stuff.

Yes, he wants to give everything away for free. :lol:

Santa Bernie Sanders :lol:

Santa Bernie Sanders give Donald trump Coal as christmas present being a bad boy. :lol:

Yep, that is true. I must have heard through the same grapevine. Bernie went to Kentucky and
begged poor out of work Kentucky coal miners for coal. Ky coal miner not have coal, not have
money, pockets empty. Bernie looked up at the Kentucky sky and did you hear what happen?
Dirty coal fell from the sky right into Bernie's pocket. He so happy! :mrgreen:

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #19

Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 in General Talk

I forgot to answer your question.....someone posted here one time that they
won $500 contest drawing through ClixSenseResearch. I do really like CSR
and probably my favorite of all the survey company programs.....it is a
'ClearVoice' company. I have never won a contest with them. I did a few
years ago win $500 through a PTR.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #18

Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:45 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: I've had no luck with requesting free items on line. If I receive anything, it's usually a tiny little sample that will provide one use, such as a fragrance sample.

However, it's a different story on the sweepstakes. I've used Sweeps Advantage over the years and won quite a few things: gasoline gift cards, resort wear, boxes of produce from California, books and cash gift cards. The largest cash gift card I received was for $500. The gasoline gift cards had a value of $1500. I highly recommend that site.

I've noticed that many of the surveys on Clixsense may indicate that although you were not accepted for the survey, you are still entered into their $10,000 prize drawing. Has anyone on this site actually received one of those big awards?

Yes most the 'free stuff' that is given away online is free samples or small products
that do not have a high dollar attached to them. I do like receiving them tho for more
reasons than one. Some times I purchase a product in the store, get it home, and I
don't like it....taste awful and I throw it away. So I do appreciate the free samples
because it really can make a difference if you find you like it or don't like it. I tried a
free little jar of a new Oil of Olay product and I didn't like it and I probably would have
paid $20+ for it if I had not had the free little jar sample.

I have never won anything with the sweepstakes program you are referring to but I
will admit, I do often ignore their emails.

There are more programs popping up focused on free product sampling. I joined one
the other day and they did actually mail a welcome pack that continued a fridge magnet
and coupons.....then I received several coupons thru them for a grocery store product
and it also contained a wooden spreader. I am presently waiting on a sample box from
them that is to contain several items. There is that beauty free sample program and I
did receive a big box of free beauty samples from them ONE time......I don't but rarely

I receive approximately $10,000 give or take a few bucks, yearly, free products. The
products are primarily large items. Some things I have received are laptop, office desk,
mattress, coffee makers, pressure cookers, entertainment centers, fireplace, patio furniture,
watch, curling irons, flat irons, sewing machines, craft machines, tools, and much more.
I was contacted by a major store when they were starting their product sampling review
program. I said yes I would participate and it is lots of fun, receive mostly very worthy
products.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #134

Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:13 in General Talk

And I tell you something which should be very obvious to everyone.....

IF Trump became president and does not do what he says he will do,
you can bet high dollar he won't be president long.

People are totally fed up. When the glass gets full and water keeps
pouring, a big spillover takes place. That works both ways. People
are going to the polls like crazy. People that have never voted before,
never voiced their opinion, are coming out of the woodwork.

People in America are very serious about a change and they were
serious when they voted for Obama. They believed that perhaps
a man that is half white half black, would understand the issues and
truly make the 'change' but he did not keep his promises. Again,
they gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him 4 more years.
Eight years, primarily down the drain.

I can tell you, whoever becomes president, better be up off their
arse and off the golf field because people are not going to stand for
any more hokey pokey bs.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #16

Tue Mar 22, 2016 07:14 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Uncle Bernie sanders giving away free stuff.

Yes, he wants to give everything away for free. :lol:

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #132

Tue Mar 22, 2016 07:10 in General Talk

Personally, I believe Trump would be a good president.

This is what Trump wants to do:

-Build a Wall. This is very much needed and those along the American border suffer
greatly as well as all America. This isn't to say that Americans hate Mexicans. Just
the opposite. Mexican drug lords and simply put, mean men, are taking high dollars
from the poor Mexican and telling them they will take across the border their families.
What happens is many of the Mexicans and their families are left to die. Many crowded
in lock vans to suffocate. Many drown in rivers. Many are simply shot after they give
their money to the murderers. Little children and babies murdered and many also that
do make it across the border with no mommy no daddy. What has Obama done to fix
this? What has the Mexican government done to fix this? Nothing. They have done
nothing. Why? Because they don't care. There is more, much more. For example
many poor Mexicans that make it into America then work for low wages on huge farms.
Many sleep in crowded farm houses or barns. They are paid but paid very minimal
amounts. What Trump proposes to do is build a wall to protect our borders and to
protect Mexicans. This is not to say America wouldn't allow Mexicans in to the USA.
It is to say Mexicans can come in, legally, free from being afraid of being murdered.
Unfortunately it is the day we live in due to terrorist, that many countries now must
make sure people are coming into their country legally and not terrorists, not drug
pins, etc.

-Military. America has the greatest military in the world but due to Obama cutting
back in this area, it is now much lacking. Trump wants to make sure that all our
service men have the working equipment they need. It's almost hilarious if it wasn't
so sad.

-Misappropriated Funds. People in Washington have been taking tax payers money,
and a lot of it, for all kinds of junk like.......throwing big parties, spending it on lavish
hotels, paying prostitutes, and more. Giving favors for money. Approving stupid stuff...
Example: 10 million dollars to study why paper crumples when waded.

There's a lot more. People are voting for Trump because they believe he will do what
he says. They don't listen to misconstrued information through the media and journalist
that are against Trump. The media likes to twist what Trump says or not use common
sense in what he says.

David, in regards to Bernie Sanders, many people do like what he says primarily because
'free' always takes the cake if it can get it. We'd all love to have FREE healthcare. But
money does not fall from the sky. All his free free free talk is actually mighty scary to
a lot of people that understand economics and see what is and has happened in other
countries. In regards to Clinton, well she is the same ole same ole. It would be like
voting for Obama for another term. What have we gotten with the Obama administration?
We've gotten higher debt, health insurance no one understands that is more costly than
ever before. Unemployment hasn't gotten better, it's gotten worse.

Did I say was for Trump? No, not necessarily. I think Cruz and Kasich are very good
contenders too. I can say I wish someone else was in the running but this is what
we have.

In regards to your poll, David, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans even IF it was accurate
because it is like running a few grains of sand through your hand.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 12, 2020 08:49:45 EST