Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Lenght to receive my check » Post #2

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 in General Talk

I don't know but my guess would be about a week from the time the check is processed.

Did any one see this » Post #3

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 in General Talk

Once bitten Twice shy.

Question regarding payment by check » Post #5

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 in General Talk

Nutrix wrote: I just saw that I need to request this as my first payment method which is more than fine by me. AS you said they are processed approximately on the 10th of the month, therefore would it be safe to assume that I should wait until Sunday, July 6th / Monday July 7th to request this as it will be a larger payout / will still be sent at the same exact time? 8-)

BTW - thanks for the prompt response! :mrgreen:

You can click on the cash out now. Then all day and every day if you want to, you can
click on the 'add to cash out' as you accumulate more funds.

Do make sure your mailing address is correct.

You would most likely receive the check in 4 days after it is processed.

Question regarding payment by check » Post #2

Sun Jun 15, 2014 21:26 in General Talk

Checks are processed once a month approximately the 10th of the month.

In your case, you are in the USA and your first cash out must be by check as this is
a fraud prevention measure. After your first check cash out, you may then choose
another option such as paypal.

In regards to how long it takes to receive the check, that is dependent upon where
you are in the USA.

I can tell you for me, I am in the state of TN, it takes about 3 or 4 days to receive
the check once it is processed. So actually, it takes no longer than most any other
first class mail.

List Of Scams » Post #8

Sun Jun 15, 2014 15:33 in General Talk

There certainly is scams but a good point brought up about stable and unstable.

Even today, the internet is still a very very young place. People from all walks of life, get
online, seeking ways to make money. Many of these people are in fact, honest people.
However, many of the honest people, know very little about business.

Some times and honest person starts a business online but it fails. That does not mean
the business or program was a scam, just because it failed.

I do find it alarming that most people appear to not know what a scam is.

Soooo a good idea is to not only watch out for scams, but watch out for what may not
be a sound business/program.

Payment » Post #2

Sun Jun 15, 2014 15:21 in Payment Proofs

It appears your image link is bad.

Help Me!!!! » Post #2

Sun Jun 15, 2014 15:20 in Member Introduction

Its a good idea to log in several times a day for ads to view.

Playing the ClixGrid each day may result in some winnings from time to time.

View the tasks section every day and try to complete tasks.

View the offers/videos each day to see if you can complete some of those when available.

And of course, try to refer others because you will earn a percentage of their activity.

List Of Scams » Post #3

Sat Jun 14, 2014 13:39 in General Talk

Do you realize how long a scam list of all scams on the internet would be?

It would consist of millions upon millions of listings!

So the thing to do if you are concerned about anything you see, is:

1) Use Common Sense
2) Research
3) Talk with the administration directly
4) Never spend money you can't laugh about losing
5) See Proof
6) How's that wonderful personality?

There is a lot of things you can do to save yourself from scams. I am often
amazed at how many people get caught up in scams. Even very intelligent
and very wealthy people, lose their butt to scams.

Notice number (6) on my list. People that seemingly have wonderful personalities
are not always what they appear to be. The best personalities in the world are owned
by top notch con artists.

Getting redirected on Firefox » Post #4

Sat Jun 14, 2014 13:21 in General Talk

In regards to offers, if an offer has completed its quote or for whatever reason is down or
no longer active, some times clicking on said offer will redirect to something else.

Of course, one would think after an offer has completed its quote, it would simply be removed
from the offers list. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.

This has nothing to do with ClixSense because it's all thru the companies that make the offers
available.

I don't know if that is what you are referring to or not. You state it only happens when you are
in ClixSense so if you are talking about clicking on an offer and some times being redirected to
something else, that is why.

About FB and paying games » Post #2

Wed Jun 11, 2014 14:02 in General Talk

I think I know what you are talking about and no it hasn't launched and no it isn't paying.

However, you may be talking about something else.

This is not the place to discuss other programs.

Rent Referals » Post #2

Mon Jun 09, 2014 15:11 in General Talk

No.

Aliens in my yard » Post #7

Mon Jun 09, 2014 15:06 in General Talk

I like to believe there is a rational explanation for all of it but thus far, I don't get it. :roll:

Just for everyone's information, I did in fact research online going thru google to see if I could
find an explanation for Miss Cookie loss of fur. What I was able to find did not fit at all. Most
related to fur loss in a cat as over a period of time to fleas, allergies, cat acne, lice, and even ringworm.

I give all my cats 'Advantage II' flea prevention.

Just this past Friday, my little dog went in for his first yearly checkup. While there, I ask the
vet about Cookie's disappearance of fur and she had no rational explanation either for one day
fur and the next day slick.

One of the weirdest things I have ever encountered.

When I hike, I always take mace with me. I do that as a just in case a wild dog appears or a
crazy raccoon or some such as that. I really never expect to use it but better safe than sorry.

That thing I saw jump into the wheat field, I am sticking to what I saw. It's easy after something
happens so fast, to think your eyes played tricks. It was close to dusk, there is shadows from
the trees and sun going down peering thru at areas. It looked like human legs, human feet,
some what bushy short tail and yellowish fur.

All I can say is, there is a lot of strange things that happen in this world and I will also say,
instead of countries fighting against each other, they better start banning together to come
up with some plans to protect the human race, period.

Aliens in my yard » Post #5

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 in General Talk

I do have a dog. :puppy:

He is a little maltese but he does bark whenever someone knocks on the door or he hears noise outside.

It's all so very baffling to me.

Someone had said that maybe Miss Cookie got in a tight spot and to get out, she may have racked her
fur clean off her belly. That would make sense to me if there was some ragged edges and scratches and
or blood. Her chest on down her belly was just as pink as it could be and not one single speck of fur on
it, no scratches, nothing. One day she had fur and the next day she didn't.

No, it had not been storming or anything for the blocks to have been moved.

Just this past week and this week, we are flooded in my area. We received eleven inches of rain over
night a couple of days ago. Even so, the strong winds and pouring rain, has not moved the blocks. Also,
my property is not in a low lying place. I am up on a hilly area.

Aliens I tell you! Aliens! :mrgreen: :shock:

Aliens in my yard » Post #1

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:44 in General Talk

HaHa!

Well I should have taken pictures.

Several months ago, the strangest thing happen. I have had cats, indoor and outdoor cats,
all my life and have never seen anything like this. Miss Cookie, an outside cat, belly was
completed naked. In other words, there was not a single hair on her underside. However,
there was no blood, no scratches, nothing. Also, she was not in any pain and as playful
as ever. Her hair did grow back. Still, I am totally baffled by it. It was like her hide had
been totally ripped from her underside, but without blood, without scratches, without pain.

My shop (which is a simple building, sort of like a detached garage, in which I store tools, etc),
something moved heavy concrete blocks I had up next to the door. The door is like a garage
door and manually lifted/raised upward. There is one area of the door in which some of the
rubber is missing and a small critter could crawl under and get into the shop. So I keep a
few heavy concrete blocks up next to that end.

A few days ago, I went outside to find all the concrete blocks, moved, scattered some distance
from the shop. However, nothing inside the shop that I could see, had been moved.

I hike two miles every day on my property. One mile in the day and one mile in the late
evening. One late evening while hiking, I noticed something large lying in my path some
yards ahead of me. I reached into my pocket and put my hand on my mace spray. As I
slowed my walk and got a few more feet, it jumped up and leaped into the wheat field.
I only got a glimpse of it but I swear, it was like nothing I had ever seen before. It almost
looked like it had human back legs and feet. I could see what appeared to be a light color
sort of blondish short tail.

Even more recently, as I watched tv late one night and I had the tv sound down low, I
heard the strangest noise outside. It sounded very eerie. I can't even describe it.

I always laughed at the occasional reports of mountain lions in this area and I still don't
believe there are. There are bobcats occasionally seen. There is also wild dogs, coyotes,
and little fox's. Still, none of these animals could lift heavy concrete blocks and none
would strip a cats belly without leaving some markings/bites.

What do you think?

Appreciable » Post #2

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 in General Talk

That's great! :kitty: :puppy:

A founder and still active :-) » Post #15

Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 in General Talk

I've been here a little while. 8-)

How to get referrals ? » Post #2

Wed Jun 04, 2014 13:15 in General Talk

AnyBody Making Headway With Clixsence? » Post #2

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:53 in General Talk

Looks like your headway is going mighty slow here.

Surveys » Post #2

Tue Jun 03, 2014 20:01 in General Talk

This is ClixSense.

You would need to contact those companies directly if you want to relay something to them.

My Sister want to use Clixsense » Post #2

Sun Jun 01, 2014 20:29 in General Talk

Only one member per household allowed.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 14:11:16 EST