Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Only Cash over here in my part of the country » Post #10

Sun Dec 27, 2020 15:29 in General Talk

Well.......don't put the cash in a steal box and bury it.

My bad.

Put it in a steel box and bury it.

Hello everyone » Post #2

Sun Dec 27, 2020 05:52 in Member Introduction

Gingerbread Monolith with Icing » Post #5

Sat Dec 26, 2020 20:51 in General Talk

I guess they do it for fun and to give people something to think about and perhaps smile about.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I would say to the kids, that Santa left it.

Only Cash over here in my part of the country » Post #7

Sat Dec 26, 2020 20:50 in General Talk

Yeah, it's easy for me to say people should keep cash on hand for emergencies.
Why wouldn't it be easy for me to say that?

It's not like I am forcing them to. :lol:

I have just given a perfect real life example as to why it might be wise for them to do so.

My sister still uses checks a lot. I guess many people still do. I don't. I probably wrote
no more than 5 or 10 checks, this entire year. Maybe less than that.

I guess if any company is losing business in the USA, it is the paper check business.

These days, people are better off digging a hole in the ground, placing their money in a
steal box, and burying it.

Only Cash over here in my part of the country » Post #5

Sat Dec 26, 2020 14:56 in General Talk

When it gets right down to the nitty gritty, I believe for the most part, people were
far better off before computers and that goes for mobile phones too.

Technology was suppose to make life easier. But I can tell you if anything is a hoax,
that is. Life was far easier before computers.

People are getting fat, sitting at computers. This leads to all kinds of diseases. This leads to high insurance costs.

People are not safer in any way at all. Crime rises no matter what. Prisons and jails are more crowded than ever.

If something goes haywire, it's not just paper in one office, it's an entire network and perhaps even global!

This is why I stress to people, always always always keep some cash on hand for emergencies.
You never know what something is going to happen.

How long it is going to take for them to fix all the wiring for this, I don't know. It does not bother me but
I am sure it is bothering a lot of people. Obviously it is due to the car line ups at banks and ATM's and
those aren't even working! It's all down!

Only Cash over here in my part of the country » Post #2

Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:16 in General Talk

Only Cash over here in my part of the country » Post #1

Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:12 in General Talk

Due to the Nashville TN blast, only cash is accepted.

We were at Walmart today and they can take cash only. All the ATM's are out too.

Another good reason why cash should not go extinct and why people should always keep some
cash on reserve.

My sister did not have cash on her so I paid for her items at Walmart since I had cash.

It's really crazy with cars lined up at bank ATM's and various ATM's but all are either out of cash
or not working.

The explosion hit the main AT&T headquarters in Nashville.

Gingerbread Monolith with Icing » Post #1

Sat Dec 26, 2020 06:43 in General Talk

Merry Christmas » Post #2

Thu Dec 24, 2020 22:01 in General Talk

Merry Christmas!

Sudden Drop, Why » Post #2

Wed Dec 23, 2020 21:41 in General Talk

I would think on a common sense approach for the reason.

People are wearing masks. Not all of course but most seniors are. That could result in
less flu and pneumonia. Also, people are not out and about as much....here again, especially
the senior population.

Another reason may be due to more people taking vaccination seriously since the pandemic.
Many people that normally would not take the flu shot may be taking it. In regards to
pneumonia vaccine in the USA, one has to be 65 years old at least before they can get it.
The exception is those with particular disease may bet it early.

Another reason is due to the enormous publication, commercials, etc, about the importance
of vaccinations and protecting oneself from the covid.

In regards to heart, stroke, various could be reasons such as unemployed, home more, less
office stress, taking care of oneself more, etc.

Of course, when someone dies such as an old person with many diseases, but dies of covid,
it goes down as covid. If covid is the clincher, then covid it is.

Strange Signal = tasman1 howling from his nest » Post #3

Tue Dec 22, 2020 07:12 in General Talk

If you could not see that video, it is Scientists in Australia that heard it.
That's why I am sure it was you they heard, howling for banana's. :lol:

Strange Signal = tasman1 howling from his nest » Post #1

Mon Dec 21, 2020 20:35 in General Talk

Feb. 19, 2009 » Post #6

Mon Dec 21, 2020 20:31 in General Talk

No point in keeping those.

But hey, I am now down to around 5,500 emails. Huge progress. :mrgreen:

Let me show you something » Post #7

Mon Dec 21, 2020 20:29 in General Talk

Probably not.

Just depends on the offer and obviously it was good enough for him to accept it.

Feb. 19, 2009 » Post #2

Mon Dec 21, 2020 16:18 in General Talk

I saved everything over the years and that is why I am now deleting deleting deleting.

I deleted the above but pasted here for your enjoyment. :lol:

Feb. 19, 2009 » Post #1

Mon Dec 21, 2020 16:17 in General Talk

ClixSense Stimulus Package!

ClixSense is offering our own version of the "Stimulus Package"! This is designed to save money for advertisers which will in turn put more money into the pockets of our surfing members...

Advertisers - purchase hits on ClixSense without any surcharge! That's right, ClixSense will waive it's fee for advertising from the time of this email, through midnight Sunday (US CST). That means every penny you spend on advertising goes straight into the viewers account! Your advertising dollar goes further, and members are rewarded more!

You see it everyday as you browse paid ads on ClixSense, ads that say such things as:

"Guaranteed Traffic Builder"
"The only real program that works"
"The secret to Internet Marketing"
"Marketing Guru Tells All"

What does that tell you? It should tell you that the one thing that DOES work is advertising on ClixSense! If the program they are promoting is so great, why aren't they using their own technique instead of trying to sell it to you?

ClixSense is a tried and proven advertising method which allows advertisers to reach real and targeted traffic by rewarding the consumer for viewing their ad rather than paying a so called "Marketing Guru" or never heard of advertising agency.

Many advertisers have tried keyword marketing through the major search engines only to find that keyword bidding has gotten way out of hand and not affordable. With ClixSense, you pay as little as one cent for each real visitor to your website. ClixSense doesn't charge for "impressions" or any other "advertising hype". We deliver real customers right to your website!

Since the time ClixSense appeared online a few years ago, there have been many sites attempting to imitate our success. These sites try to throw every gimmick under the sun at you in an attempt to bring traffic to their sites. Here are some of the gimmicks they try and why they don't work:

1: You get paid for the ads your downline views - Trash! Why would any advertiser want to pay someone who doesn't ever see their ad? Sure, this rewards the surfers, but not the advertiser and is the #1 reason advertisers don't advertise on those sites. What good comes from surfing a site with no ads?

2. Package Priced Ads - Trash! These sites sell fixed price advertising. For example, they may sell 1,000 hits for $16.00. The real reason behind this is that they don't have the membership base to allow advertisers to purchase larger quantities of traffic. They recycle the ad to the very same traffic that has already seen the ad. As an advertiser, you want to reach as many unique and responsive prospects as possible. ClixSense has the membership base others only dream of!

3. Selling Referrals - MAJOR TRASH! Where do you think these members came from? These sites rely on referrals to build their sites in the first place! These are fake accounts which were generated by scammer members opening multiple accounts to cheat the advertisers out of their advertising dollars. The inexperienced site owners then sell these fake accounts to you as "referrals". At ClixSense every member is referred by someone else. Our member accounts are real which doesn't leave any unreferred members to be sold. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. ClixSense gains all new members by referral only as we do not do any outside advertising for new members.

4. Instant Payouts - More Trash! This one has a lot to do with the "Selling Referrals" as discussed above. Sites that attempt to make payouts to their members through an electronic payment processor usually aren't around very long. The reason is because most payment processors allow users to use multiple email addresses to receive payments. This allows for one person to open multiple surf accounts and get paid for the ads they view on each one. Again, advertisers want to reach real people to view their websites! Not the same person viewing their ad 4 or 5 times just to get paid for each time they view it.

5. PayPal Payments - Beware! Any of these sites using PayPal for payments is certainly doomed for failure. PayPal does not process payments for "Paid to Click" type websites. It usually isn't long before PayPal freezes the admins account along with your money - the money you earned for clicking ads on their sites. In fact, there are many risks to your own PayPal account. You should also be weary of any of the other "fly by night" processors these sites use. ClixSense pays it's members by check on time month after month.

Did you know the average life of a "Paid to Click" type site is only three months? The reasons above is why! ClixSense is on it's third year in business. Our business model is set up for fairness and success. We don't "hype" things that don't work, and we aren't running some "copycat" script. The ClixSense site was developed in house by an experienced e-commerce staff.

The ClixSense support staff maintains a 4.5 out of 5 customer satisfaction rating. Our staff is here to provide support to our members anytime of the day. Help desk tickets are usually responded to in just a matter of minutes during our normal business hours. This is because ClixSense has an in-house staff. ClixSense is not a one person operation being ran on the side of a regular job. ClixSense is our job and our job is serving our members.

THIS IS NOT SPAM. As an active member of ClixSense you agree to receive periodic email updates. You may opt out by cancelling membership. If you wish to no longer receive emails please visit the website and request that we close your account.

Happy Christmas and holiday season to all » Post #4

Sun Dec 20, 2020 16:04 in General Talk

I don't want a unicorn but I'll take the coffee with a donut.

Happy Christmas and holiday season to all » Post #3

Sun Dec 20, 2020 16:03 in General Talk

Same to you and everyone.

Movie - 2012 » Post #14

Sat Dec 19, 2020 22:30 in General Talk

I don't remember....they may had a garden on the train.....and they may
be eating the poor people. :shock:

USA Vice President Pence Takes Vaccine » Post #16

Sat Dec 19, 2020 22:28 in General Talk

They said it will take 6 months to get everyone in the USA vaccinated so I am
sure I have a little time to see how many people ahead of me turn into a croc
and bearded ladies.