Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Did you download faceapp » Post #5

Fri Jul 19, 2019 18:49 in General Talk

I would go so far as to say most people do not realize the danger they put
themselves in, with much of this stuff online.

For example, many people on Facebook post their location at all times.
I think that is absolutely horrible. Why do you need to tell the world
where you are at every exact moment and who really cares?

All I can say is, Hitler would have loved the internet.

Positive News Day.....tasman1 » Post #17

Fri Jul 19, 2019 00:14 in General Talk

tasman1, I have read that word from you way too many times. I am not submitting
a warning, I am telling you now that you are warned more than once.

All of you best know I have a BS in Rehabilitation. If you don't know what that is, it
is a very wide category that has strong focus in Rights of the mentally and physically
disabled. In the USA we have laws 'Americans With Disabilities'. I am mighty sure
that Jim would take strong offense to that word, also.

Please do not ever post it again.

Positive News Day.....tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Jul 18, 2019 21:27 in General Talk

@Darkstar2, members can and do voice their issues, bugs, complaints, and YOU
should know very well they can do so because YOU are the number one member
that complains all over the forums every single day. To top it off, your complaints
are rehashes. It's the same ole complaints in lengthy detail every day.

Not only do you complain, you speak in past tense constantly, complain about
other members, and compare other programs and GPT's to this one.

I have very nicely and professionally ignored many of your same ole same ole
posts and I have replied to many of them to aid in trying to help you, hint that
maybe you should take a break, realize that life has changes including the Internet.

Well hey, guess what, I have worked online almost 30 years in almost if not all
sectors of online earning. I have owned 3 GPT programs, 2 Traffic Exchanges,
the first ever Coffee LLC, several downline clubs, the number 1 downline club
online ever, and much much much more. In addition I have been a member
of ClixSense since Feb of 2007.

Just because YOU are not doing so great in GPT now certainly does not mean
everyone else isn't. AND if GPT is dying, so what? If it dies it dies. As I have
said time and time again, ClixSense is not a clock in and clock out work at home
business. You've made very good money here and so has many others.

I like you. I really do. I have read good posts from you that are helpful and
when I say helpful, I also mean reporting issues. But to constantly flood the
forums with this same ole stuff has really gotten very old.

Positive News Day.....tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Jul 18, 2019 19:08 in General Talk

Your topic is not a true feature request and therefore I had to move it due to.....complaints.

Well tasman1, how do you think moderators here feel? Believe me when I say, we see a
whole lot more than members in general do.

ClixSense administration is very generous with this forum and allowing moderators to take
most of the control. However, I do fear that some day this forum my disappear due to
some of the type of posts that seem to constantly do nothing but turn people off, period.

I believe whole heartedly the reason why this forum exists is so that members can help
each other and moderators to alleviate administrations time. In addition, to have some
general discussions for our individual break times and to make friendly conversation.

Moderators can only do so much. I am only human and can only work within my promises
to administration to keep the forums rules. I believe I try to help people and I see there
are members very good at doing the same.

We ALL must understand this is a FREE OPPORTUNITY and there is absolutely NO IF's,
NO BUT's, about it!

If a member becomes so upset, so distraught, etc, all I can do is suggest they take a
break and cool off for awhile. NO one should expect to receive a living wage here. NO ONE!
NO ONE should expect every day to be the highlight of their income.

As I am sure admin does also, when I say I hope everyone has a great day and a great
day at ClixSense every day. I'm thankful the opportunity is here that allows people to
earn perhaps some money in their spare time.

Your Daily Earning can buy ....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Jul 17, 2019 20:41 in General Talk

It's too expensive where you are. :shock:

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #7

Wed Jul 17, 2019 17:20 in General Talk

I watched a documentary not long ago about places to live.

It said that Australia housing and rental was extremely rising in price.
The reason it said it was rising is due to people from other countries
moving there such as USA retirees. Therefore property owners are
raising prices. Australians are mad at Americans and those from other
countries due to the result of rising property prices that Australians
cannot afford.

I'd be peeved too!

paiement » Post #2

Tue Jul 16, 2019 21:00 in Payment Proofs

Great payment.

However, remember to edit out the transactions ids for your safety.

All this just since yesterday......tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:49 in General Talk

In the USA there is some places that do catch and release on cats.

Dogs do not survive very well if at all, alone. However, cats do a
good job of surviving because they catch and eat bugs, frogs, birds,
rabbits, squirrels, etc. Cats are stealth hunters.

So what some humane shelters do is have the cat 'fixed' so it can't
reproduce. Then they simply let it go.

I have 3 children and at my third, I had my tubes tied. Three is
a nice size amount of children. From those, I have 5 grand children.
From those, I have 1 great grand child.

The point I am bringing out is that, it's not just about having children
or cats breeding. It's about how many 'spawn' down the line. So
of course, thousands can spawn due to two cats/two people. And
THAT is the problem.

I think they need to put birth control in the water. :lol:

All this just since yesterday......tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Jul 15, 2019 09:40 in General Talk

My sister has a good idea.

She said people should stop having children and adopt pets.

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #13

Sun Jul 14, 2019 22:50 in General Talk

I think tubitv is on my Roku but I have not really looked at it. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the info.

India’s mini Switzerland ,Khajjiar,...tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Jul 14, 2019 00:30 in General Talk

Better off not going.

Fall from cruise ship, shark eat you.

Plane fall from sky, shark eat you.

Walk on beach, tide come in, shark eat you.

Drive car, crash off bridge, shark eat you.

Stay home and do surveys. That way you won't be ate by shark.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #29

Wed Jul 10, 2019 16:15 in General Talk

I don't know what the topic is any more.

I thought it was food.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #27

Wed Jul 10, 2019 14:14 in General Talk

Well for heavens sake! haha!

What do you think 'crocin' is? It's a chemical. A chemical derived from plants. It's an antioxidant.

How long was the life spam of people years ago before medical advancement?

Did I say 'spam'? haha! I am hungry. :lol:

People married at puberty because they knew they'd be lucky to see age 30. If a plague didn't
get you, the common cold would. Of course, you were lucky if you lived after birth and fortunate
if your mother lived giving birth to you.

Water is wonderful. We all need it. There are certainly people that abuse drugs and we all know
that too. However water is not a cure all and it never has been.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #20

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 in General Talk

Allow me to clear a little something up on this topic.

I worked in health care most my life and in a hospital for 8 years.

1. Water: Water is certainly great for the body. We all know man cannot live on bread alone. In fact, without water, a person will die in 3 or 4 days. Water is NOT a cure all nor a substitute for disease. Many disease are genetic, inherited, within our DNA. We should all know that water is dangerous if consumed heavily....like drowning....that is rare but not unknown.

2. Pharmaceuticals: Many drugs are the same except for the potency, manufacturer, name and PRICE. So in many countries NOT just India, one drug may be substituted for another drug that is actually the same, close to the same, different manufacturer, and different PRICE. So in India, when you talk about drugs such as Aspirin being banned, what you are more than likely talking about is price, potency, name, and drug comparisons. I don't know why it would be 'banned' as in 'illegal' to have it. For example a depression drug 'Prozac' may be sold with the name 'Fluoxitine' (may not spelled correctly) and many similar such as 'Zoloft' and many more. Some drugs such as aspirin are very often confused by people as the same as Aleve, and other over the counter popular pain meds. I strongly suspect that a form of aspirin is sold in India but under a name other than 'Aspirin'.

3. Steve Jobs: Perfect example. This man ignored medical advice until it was too late. It is said he would have lived or at least lived much longer had he taken the medical advice. Instead, he went with more 'natural' ideas such as herbs. The reason why people LIVE LONGER today is due to medical advancement in knowledge and medicine. If you are diabetic, have cancer, or anything else wrong with you, you best do what your health care professional tells you and prescribes for you. A doctor in the USA is not going to tell you to take this drug for diabetes, he is going to tell you what types of foods to avoid, what types of foods to eat, what type of exercise to do and how often, etc.

4. Excess: Yep, doing too much of most anything is too much. Plain and simple. Everything from exercising too much to eating too much. Rarely, but even water can be too much if taken in excess. A good rule of thumb is to drink water when you are thirsty and NOT sugary drinks.

Pending Cashout » Post #2

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 in Payment Proofs

Please read the FAQ regarding payments and payment processing and payments pending.

Payments are not sent on Saturdays or Sundays nor USA Holidays.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #15

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:46 in General Talk

Like the world, the body is made up primarily of water. Water is a hydrator and a cleanser,
inside and out.

I won't speak for other countries but America has a really very very big problem with the
way people eat. Sugar is probably the main culprit here. They put sugar in EVERYTHING.

I buy can bean soup and can vegetable soup often, especially in the cold months of the year.
The can soup has a very small amount of sugar in it but still....shouldn't be any sugar in it.

People are not getting the exercise they need. Many jobs are sedentary. On pay days
people go the grocery stores and load up on food and junk food, come home, watch
tv and eat until bed time. They mow their yards with riding mowers. The garden by
sitting down with a comfy pad under their knees.

My street has a fair amount of foot traffic from time to time. I was mowing my yard one
day in the front and a boy about high school age stopped and ask me how I like the reel
mower. Sweat was pouring off me and I laughed. A reel mower is a rotary push mower
with blades. I replied and said 'this one has 5 blades, it cuts the grass like scissors, it's
better for the lawn, it does not use gasoline, it does not use oil, it is good to sharpen the
blades once every a couple of seasons, and it's a sauna on wheels, keeps the blood flowing,
gets the muscles bulging, and works wonders to keep the fat off the axx. :lol:

I mowed yesterday and it was really too hot for me to be out there with the reel mower.
I would take short breaks. Come in and cool off, drink some water, etc and go back out
and mow some more.

At first people looked at me like I was crazy. Now they all wave, some times stop and
ask questions. Still, I think I am the only one in this town that mows their yard with a
reel mower.

People getting too lazy and too fat.

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #11

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 in General Talk

Early on when Netflix first launched, I really liked it. I did the 3 dvd's out at a time.
That was back before rental dvd stores began closing. Mostly I would choose the dvd
to catch the newly released movies. After some years I went to the one dvd out at a
time. Finally I stopped the dvd's completely. There's really not much on Netflix that
I care to watch. I like a few of the crime documentaries when they have them. A
movie or two now and then. A couple of series. However, for the most part, I don't
subscribe to it all year long.

For me, Amazon is the best bet and I guess that is why Amazon is so popular with
the prime membership. Free ship, Movies and TV programs, Cloud for photos, etc.

Also it seems to me that Amazon has more of a selection of what I like to watch.
Netflix seems more geared to the teenage and very young adult crowd and they
don't have many old movies or classics.

I can always find something on Amazon to watch.

Yep, people started canceling their satellite and/or tv cable. Now it's become so
crazy with many separate fees for channels that some would be better off sticking
with cable.

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #9

Tue Jul 09, 2019 09:50 in General Talk

He absolutely did say it. Maybe not exact word for word that I posted but yes he did.

I know I did not catch the entire talk but I caught it when the news guy was asking him
about dvd mailers. I think he replied that they had no intention of discontinuing it. From
there went on to talk about rising prices of their subscriptions. From there some of his
final words was 'We're not a charity' and something like 'there is basic tv.

Do a search, you actually might find it, maybe someone posted it on youtube. This
was probably around two years ago.

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #7

Mon Jul 08, 2019 22:46 in General Talk

I watched something awhile back on tv news talk show that had the owner/ceo/president/bigshot
whomever, of Netflix. He made a comment that I didn't like and I thought he was full of himself
and a big fat snoot. :lol: He was ask about rising prices and such and he said something like
'Netflix isn't a Charity Corporation, we have to make money and if people cannot afford our low
price they will have to stick with basic tv'. Ole fat rich snoot. :mrgreen:

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #4

Mon Jul 08, 2019 19:26 in General Talk

Oh I know, I know. I guess it has always been the way of the world.
Prices have been going up since the dawn of the ages and quality often goes down.

I think back in the 40's, 50's, especially, people were very proud to have a job in the USA.
Coming out of a depression and the war. People were proud and happy. They made products
with care and quality parts. Manufacturing was every where in the USA. Come the 70's and
you were a young man fresh out of high school or even older, you could head to Alaska and
make good money on the pipeline.

Now, cash and coins will be a thing of the past before long every where. I hope I am dead
or with my maker before the big balloon burst. I feel sorry for everybody that has to go thru
that.

Life is hard but we have to do the best we can and focus on the good and not allow ourselves
to be disrupted by the bad....if we can help it.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:33:01 EST