Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Alex Trebek died » Post #36

Wed Nov 11, 2020 22:06 in General Talk

I think he is 97.

Alex Trebek died » Post #34

Wed Nov 11, 2020 21:17 in General Talk

I'm really 16.

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #20

Wed Nov 11, 2020 21:14 in General Talk

They always warn people of raccoons because they are rabies carriers.

However, we had a lot of raccoons around and I never saw a rabid one.

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #16

Wed Nov 11, 2020 21:10 in General Talk

I hope it never happens to me again because it was very weird to say the least.

Alex Trebek died » Post #23

Wed Nov 11, 2020 13:45 in General Talk

I also tried googling but it does not come up.

I'll go back thru my episodes I have watched some time in the near future
and see if I can find it.

Alex Trebek died » Post #22

Wed Nov 11, 2020 13:41 in General Talk

Yes there are a lot of really weird contestants that appear to be dumber than a rock
when it comes to pricing stuff.

For example, you know a new car is going to cost at least $30,000. They will write
int $5,000, $10,000, no no no ok $6,000 no no no ok $7,000 no no no ok $5,000. :lol:

I don't recall the year of that Carson episode. I will see if I can locate it on YouTube.

Alex Trebek died » Post #20

Wed Nov 11, 2020 09:27 in General Talk

The crazy contestants is a lot that makes the show attractive.

If contestants went on stage shyly and did not scream, jump up and down, and act a fool,
it would be a lot less interesting.

I wouldn't like contestants kissing me either but it's all a part of the job and trying to remain fun and cool.

There's an episode of Carson kissing a woman in the audience. She said something like she needed a kiss
from him for her mom. She thought he would give her a kiss on the cheek. Well he put her in his arms,
leaned her over and gave her a kiss on the mouth. It was very funny and the audience cracked up.

Alex Trebek died » Post #18

Wed Nov 11, 2020 06:55 in General Talk

Yep, I remember during the days several were trying to sue him. I know there was a
personal interview with him and maybe Barbara Walters, on TV. He was ask about the
suits.

I believe he settled with Holly but I am not sure. He may have been having some relations
with one or more of them. The problem people in his position do not always realize is, if
the woman gets mad, they better watch out.

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #14

Wed Nov 11, 2020 06:50 in General Talk

One time, just one time in my life about 5 years ago, I had a dream that was frightening, and
I knew in my dream I was dreaming so I tried to wake up but couldn't. I tried to move my body
to wake myself up. Finally I did wake up. So I do have a sense of what dream paralysis is and
it is not fun at all.

Can't say I ever saw stuff crawling on the walls. Well, maybe that time way back in 1983 after
too many Long Island teas. :?

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #18

Wed Nov 11, 2020 06:44 in General Talk

I guess it depends on how far away the hospital is.

Lockdown » Post #103

Wed Nov 11, 2020 06:42 in General Talk

Sure it played a role.

People are hurting and want money. They were counting on at least another $1,200 dollar check.
Those people don't care if illegal immigrants get it, they just want the check.

Biden won and some may say he won by a landslide but if you look at the numbers of votes, Trump
actually came in very close. It's not like no one voted for him. :lol:

Still, not all the votes are in.

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #16

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:44 in General Talk

No I have no idea who he is. It was on the yahoo main page when I went over there.

Those were raw hotdogs. He said he bought them at Walmart.

He might have neighbors. Just because you live in a rural area does not mean you don't
have neighbors. That's the only video I watched of his but it appears he has more and one
displayed a woman sitting on the bench at his deck.

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #11

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:40 in General Talk

Same goes for all those little sets of 3 gray men standing at the foot of the bed at night.

Funny those people being visited nightly can't afford a cheap video camera.

Ohhhh they were at the foot of my bed again last night.....
Ohhhhh I am so scared, they are so gray.....
Ohhhhh they have been visiting me since I was three years old......

Somebody hand that lady a camera! :lol:

Lockdown » Post #101

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:36 in General Talk

If you recall, I told you if we did not get a second stimulus check, Trump would lose.

Old lady Pelosi knew that!

Alex Trebek died » Post #16

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:30 in General Talk

Like I said, it's not like the same ole bunch.

No matter how hard you try, you can't think of anyone that can replace those show hosts.

Like you said, Drew is ok. But he doesn't hold a candle to Barker.

Yeah they were hard on the models because they were to be super thin. Barker fired Holly
because she could not keep the weight off. By todays standards, she was not fat at all. But
for a model, especially at that time frame, they were to be thin. He had gave her plenty of
chances but I guess she was hungry. :lol:

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #9

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:24 in General Talk

If it's on the news, it must be true!

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #14

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:23 in General Talk

Well I guess I got him a subscriber unknowingly. :lol:

It is like climbing a 100' cliff » Post #2

Tue Nov 10, 2020 14:42 in General Talk

Congratulation dutch1898. :P

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #11

Tue Nov 10, 2020 13:38 in General Talk

Not survey the cold months. Survive the cold months. Of course, I guess they could have
taken surveys. Who knows! :lol:

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #10

Tue Nov 10, 2020 13:37 in General Talk

Yeah, he is probably a rural wooded area.

I had replied with a comment there. My husband built three platforms in three trees.
We'd buy Ole Roy dry dog food in huge bags. Rather cheap dog food. He liked to feed
them too. Since it is a bad idea to have them come to your house, he would place the
dog food in the platforms in the evenings. We could watch them from the back deck
and see them scurry up the trees.

Did you ever see a fox climb a tree?

We had two fox's that came around for about a week. They would try to climb the trees
and raid the platform for the dog food. They had a difficult time at it but they could do it.

Raccoons are kind of like squirrels in that they carry their fat in their tails. It is their tails
that keep them warm in the winter and carry enough fat to survey the cold months.

Raccoons are territorial. They usually travel no further than a mile or two. As the babies
grow up, many will go off to live some where else.

We had some favorites and a few that did come up to the house even during the day. One
we named 'Coonie' was like a playful dog.

It's difficult not to like them but feeding them pounds of hotdogs and all those cookies, is
cruel. Simple dry dog food would be plenty and enough. Plus, when you feed them all that
crap constantly, they don't learn to forage for food. It's like I told my husband, you have to
take the platforms down and stop feeding them because some day we won't be here any
more. They need to know how to forage for food. Feeding them all that junk can result in
a whole new breed and abnormalities to say the least.

We would see some of the same raccoons for two or three years. I think some get chased
off from their tribe. Some get run over by vehicles. Some get killed by prey. In the wild
they generally don't survive too many years.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 15, 2021 16:36:01 EST