Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

How to Refer » Post #2

Sat Sep 12, 2015 09:47 in General Talk

Give them your referral url.

need one big suggestion !! » Post #32

Wed Sep 09, 2015 23:31 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: Yeeeeeppppppppppp, lot's of folks just imagine in a dream state of illusion.

Dreamers dream, but achievers goes on and becomes a rising star!

Yea, a shinning star next to your flag would give you the appearance that your smart and clever as I am.

But the jury is still out and the suspense for the home viewers is still watching how this plays out.

Your coming along and $4.04 shy of $17

The correct spelling is: you're

clixgrid game no earning this is bogus » Post #2

Wed Sep 09, 2015 09:08 in General Talk

Your POLL is very inappropriate.

If you don't want to play the clixgrid, that is your option.

However, there is NOTHING bogus about ClixSense......NOTHING.

Topic Locked

change country » Post #2

Mon Sep 07, 2015 23:37 in General Talk

Click on the Helpdesk above at the very top of the page.
Submit a support ticket and they'll change it for you.

be wary of peanut labs » Post #7

Sun Sep 06, 2015 13:58 in General Talk

Gymmy wrote: do you want your daily checklist bonus? well this offer wall participant will ensure you do not make it because they wont pay out for up to 24 hours.

the only way these scammers will get their acts together is if we as a community ban them, dont work for peanut labs until they pay us right away like nearly every other task in this business does.

You did not state what offers you completed in which you did not receive credit.

When I do offers, the first place I go is to the 'PeanutLabs' list and if I legitimately complete
the offer as stated, I am credited in the time frame the offer states. There are exceptions such
as offers that are worth $3.00 or more.....these usually do not credit for approximately 30 days.

I'll explain.

ClixSense does not own offers or survey companies. ClixSense is an affiliate that lists the offers/surveys/videos.
Most GPT programs do NOT pay any offers, any surveys, any videos completed, UNTILL after that program
sees in their affiliate list, the member name, the offer the member completed and the amount. This is why
with many GPT programs the members do not get paid for such offers until 30 to 60 days later and some
times later than that.

However, ClixSense gives the benefit of the doubt and will apply said credit EXCEPT as I stated, bigger
dollar amounts and in that case, they must wait til they see confirmation of said offer......which is
approximately 30 days.

I have also explained in my sticky topic in this sub forum, how to focus on getting offers/surveys/etc
to confirm. As I also state, not all offers/surveys/etc will confirm because of many various reasons.

If you look down this Offers sub forum, you will see where I made over $6.00 in almost all PeanutLab
offers, within a short period of time in one day.

Members here have been completing PeanutLab offers for YEARS and have made a lot of extra
dollars doing so.

You're not forced to do any specific offer or use any specific survey/offer program. If you're not
getting credited, you can submit your proof to PeanutLabs OR you can simply stop using their
service and use another.

ClixSense Forum

Topic Locked.

Got paid in a survey today » Post #2

Sat Sep 05, 2015 22:54 in Your Stats

Congratulations! :)

About My first cheque » Post #8

Fri Sep 04, 2015 07:53 in General Talk

bappu1980 wrote: I am living in canada. My first cheque was processed in 10 th August 2015. But i did not receive my cheque till now. What i need to do. Please give me your valuable suggestion. Thanks.

Wait a few more days and if you still have not received it, submit a support ticket through the helpdesk.

need one big suggestion !! » Post #2

Thu Sep 03, 2015 18:28 in General Talk

upgrade

1.50$ deducted from my A/c. Worst ever. » Post #11

Wed Sep 02, 2015 19:23 in General Talk

This topic is inappropriate.

Topic Closed.

Boring Topics » Post #4

Tue Sep 01, 2015 22:33 in General Talk

This topic is boring.

ClixSense lovers » Post #2

Tue Sep 01, 2015 08:12 in Payment Proofs

This is the payment proof sub forum.

Hello Czech/Slovak 2 » Post #11

Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:14 in Member Introduction

This topic does not make sense as it is full of nothing.

This is the new member forum where new members can post their introductions.

como puedo poner a un amigo a recomendados » Post #2

Mon Aug 31, 2015 14:10 in General Talk

Send her your referral url so she can enroll under you.

You Did It Members - $1800.00 an hour! » Post #26

Mon Aug 31, 2015 01:06 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: No one cares about autosurfs. They killed best processor their ever was. StormPay. Be a happy day when there is no more autosurfs.

You're referring to PTS (Paid To Surf).

Support ticket disappeared » Post #4

Sun Aug 30, 2015 17:40 in General Talk

If your support ticket does not display, simply submit it again.
For whatever reason, server hiccup, etc, it may not have gone thru.

You Did It Members - $1800.00 an hour! » Post #19

Sat Aug 29, 2015 20:34 in General Talk

Here is my two cents on traffic exchanges.....since I have owned a couple over the years.

Auto surf traffic exchanges are for the most part, not worth the while.

Many years ago, I came across a downloadable free program that was actually a bit tough
to set up at that time. The program would run on autopilot the auto surf traffic exchange.
I was impressed by it and would let it run all night while I slept. I told some others about
it and we were all gaining a lot of credits. However, one little issue we had was that it would
surf right on thru virus pages and everything under the sun. In addition, we never, none of
us, saw it the least bit worthy. Of course, what we were really doing is cheating the traffic
exchange. Back then, almost everything was a go. I think we were more amazed at it's
operation than we were gaining surf credits.

When people use auto surf's and do as you said 'hydig', they are in essence cheating the
exchange and all the members therein. The purpose of a traffic exchange is like what we
did when I was in grade school in the 60's. We had sort of a trade day in the classroom.
I tell you my story, you listen, then you tell me your story, and I listen.

So when you minimize that window, and you're not watching it, you're cheating everyone
at that exchange. Someone either spent their money to buy credits or they spent their
time to achieve credits in order for members to view their page. What if everyone minimized
the surf page? HaHa!

Therefore, what you have touched upon in your post 'hyidig' is called 'marketing ethics'.
That is a very big problem in the online business world.....people not using ethics and
treating others as they would like to be treated.

Relationships » Post #3

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:17 in General Talk

You should know where the phone is.

Topic Locked

more survey & Ads » Post #4

Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:24 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: You could always try Ortolan poaching. They'd fall from the sky, they sell for a couple of hundred euros, and most poachers get away with a verbal warning.

That's really gross, ya know. :silent:

$1=66.87 Rs » Post #10

Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:19 in General Talk

No No No......

It's Monday CST.

Windows 10 » Post #34

Mon Aug 24, 2015 16:47 in General Talk

Y'all so funny! :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 23:40:03 EST