Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Answer my question plz » Post #2

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:24 in General Talk

Yes

Let's talk about movies » Post #147

Mon Nov 02, 2015 15:46 in General Talk

Watched 'Harbinger Down' a new movie that is sort of like 'The Thing'.
It was ok.

DON'T watch 'The Surface'. Soo very very borrrringgggg!

Indian_groups » Post #42

Mon Nov 02, 2015 08:22 in Member Introduction

This 'sub forum's isn't for 'groups;.

This is the new member introduction sub forum.

'groups' would be located in the 'international' sub forum.

Topic Locked

a good laugh » Post #4

Sun Nov 01, 2015 22:12 in General Talk

Some are or have been, set up not to pay out anything. Sort of like a
Safe List in which you open the email and click a link, gain a point, so
you can email your ad.

So....they say earn up to $100 an ad. Well, sure, you certainly can.
You just don't get paid the $100 an ad. Instead you can only use
it towards advertising.

I don't know what they're doing now but that was the jest of it a
long time ago.

Let's talk about movies » Post #141

Fri Oct 30, 2015 15:13 in General Talk

daviddennis82 wrote: I would really like to watch "How Green Was My Valley" both in honor of my Welsh heritage, and because I think that the late Maureen O'Hara was a great actress, the likes of which will never be seen again. (But someone beat me to the only copy that the library has).

You can watch it free on youtube:
How Green Was My Valley (1941) - Full Film - YouTube

Friends, Anyone know about Domains? » Post #6

Thu Oct 29, 2015 20:08 in General Talk

RKGV111 wrote: Hello Friends, I have a doubt :roll: on Domain Names, I want your help!

How many sub domains can I create with my Domain?

Is there any maximum limit on number of Sub Domains per Domain?

Thank you Friends. Thanks to :clixsense:

The answer is simple.

Contact the hosting company you are subscribed to and ask them.

---------- Get Over IT ---------- » Post #19

Thu Oct 29, 2015 20:07 in General Talk

What in tarnation are you people talking about?

I am rolling in the floor over here because none of this makes two iotas of sense. NONE.

Im sure none of you think you are better than the next person. You are all too wise to
think that, are you not!

Geez, give it up already.

Let's talk about movies » Post #134

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:59 in General Talk

Watched 'Broken Horses' last night.....2015 movie.
It was a little different type of gangster movie.
Only thing is, I never did really know what the gangsters were trafficking...if they were anything.
I'll just relay a guy has a mentally disturbed guy under his wing and constantly has him kill people
he wants dead.

Let's talk about movies » Post #121

Sun Oct 25, 2015 18:56 in General Talk

Last House on the Left

That one came out after Texas ChainSaw Massacre.

Seems like those came out in the mid 70's.

pls. help me » Post #5

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:14 in General Talk

hansgruber wrote: i bought a really cheapo phone, then i bought a sim card for £1, i give that number out :thumbup:

In the old days people would simply purchase gift cards at the 7/11 or wherever they were sold.
They'd use them for trial offers and that way they couldn't be charged full price when the trial was over.

Now some people do what you do. Also cell phones have gotten so cheap that people can use them
and throw them away.

L@@K.. It's Peek-A-Boo Tv. - Watching You! » Post #3

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 in General Talk

Well whoever said that is very ignorant.

There is not a camera in my tv or any tv that I know of.

If anything would be close to eavesdropping it would be the new routers....and computers of course.

Some people are afraid of googles new router because it talks to them. :lol:

I don't think we've totally reached the 'I Spy' realm yet but I do think it is coming some day.
The excuse will be for crime prevention/security.

Halloween » Post #4

Sat Oct 24, 2015 21:42 in General Talk

It's a pagan holiday that eventually lost its way over time.

If my grandparents ever knew what it really was, how it really started, they would
never ever have handed out candy let alone buy me the stupid princess costume
every year with the cheap plastic face mask that made my face sweat and break
out. It was fun when I was a kid. We enjoyed TPing yards of people that we didn't
like. It was fun then.

Let's talk about movies » Post #115

Sat Oct 24, 2015 15:48 in General Talk

pahunt925 wrote: Valerie, when I was a kid, there used to be a show that came on late Sat night called Chiller Theater. they showed all those old horror flicks, and some of the newer ones. A lot were kind of "shlocky" lots of blood and gore, but some were good. I still like staying up late at night. Sometimes I can find a really good movie on then.

Seems like I remember 'Chiller Theater' or perhaps it was something else similar title.
'Chiller Thriller', I think was also a horror movie night show.

The very gore slasher movies today, I don't like those but I do watch them some times
for lack of anything else.

I do watch about every new 'scary' movie they come out with. I probably like sic-fi
alien type movies better but it seems they don't make many any more and the ones
they make are usually not very good.

'Into the Grizzy Maze' that I watched last night, was ok, nothing to rave about. Many
people didn't like it and I sure wouldn't go to the theater to pay and see it. However,
it was worth watching if you like those types of movies. Really wasn't much gore in it
until perhaps near the end. Billy Bob Thornton gets half his face eat off and then ....
well I won't say any more. HaHa! :lol:

Still prefer the old classics and love the old comedies too! My sister hated Danny Kaye
and I absolutely adored him and still do like his movies.....I laugh more at them now
more so than I did as a kid.

Trivia: When money flows, where does it go » Post #11

Fri Oct 23, 2015 14:49 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: To answer your question.

I have came across a time or two of unopened jigsaw puzzles.

It is a legitimate question.

Let's talk about movies » Post #111

Fri Oct 23, 2015 14:35 in General Talk

The movie I have for tonight is a new movie 'Into the Grizzly Maze' about a grizzly....that attacks people no doubt.

Let's talk about movies » Post #110

Fri Oct 23, 2015 14:33 in General Talk

pahunt925 wrote: Valerie, I love the classic movies, too, and I agree, the classics are a lot better than a lot of movies around today. Gone With The Wind is my all time favorite of classics. I could watch it over and over. Did you ever see "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford? That was good and creepy. Good one for this time of year.

Yep, love Bette Davis. I knew a girl my age in high school and also went to our church,
the song 'Bette Davis Eyes' seemed to be for her. Not an attractive girl but I swear she
could pass for Bette Davis daughter because of her eyes.

I grew up in Chicago land in a very strict family...adopted by my pentecostal grandparents.
My grandfather went to bed after the ten pm news every night and my grandmother didn't
arrive home from work until about 2:30 in the morn. I had my own little tv rigged up to
my light switch. I'd lay in bed at night, watch tv til 2am or until I heard my grandmother
come home, then I'd pull a string.....off would go the light and the tv. At that time, there
was the 'LateShow' and after that 'LateLateShow' and after that 'LateLateLateShow'. I feel
like I have watched every old classic and new classic there is. Just a couple of days ago
they had Bette Davis movies on TCM. I watched for the millionth time, Hush Hush Sweet
Charlotte.

They had very good actors and good movie plots in the old days....and they didn't have
all the camera work, etc as they have today.

A couple days ago on TCM I watched a 1929 movie 'Coquette' and I had never seen that
one before and altho I have no desire to see it again, it was actually very good. I had to
laugh at the college boy attire in it because he wore baggy plaid golf type pants and a
diamond pattern sweater with a stiff collar and tie underneath. :lol:

A HAPPY PUJA __ 2015 FROM CALCUTTA » Post #2

Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:58 in General Talk

Read the forum rules, please.

All caps are not allowed.

Trivia: When money flows, where does it go » Post #5

Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:57 in General Talk

Rod, do you ever come across unopened jigsaw puzzles?

answer plz » Post #2

Wed Oct 21, 2015 23:37 in General Talk

I don't know, can you?

I can see and view ads on my iPad.

Let's talk about movies » Post #106

Wed Oct 21, 2015 13:54 in General Talk

A series I really like was 'Boardwalk Empire' and I actually liked it more than 'Sopranos' but
I have always liked Steve Buscemi.

Anyone watching the series 'Fargo'?
I like the series and I think it is going to be almost totally different actors each season.

The movie 'Fargo' is a good one if you've never watched it.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 14:17:29 EST