Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

nothing to do here... » Post #67

Fri Oct 07, 2016 21:45 in General Talk

That's strange. You may just need to click around and try it again. Sounds like you
have something blocking it. Try a different browser.

Why Don't Kids Want to Work? » Post #9

Fri Oct 07, 2016 21:32 in General Talk

I had pecan trees at a previous property I owned back in the 90's and I had two large pecan
trees. I would put plastic down and place bricks on the plastic to hold the plastic down. I'd
do that of course, at the time when the pecans were ready to fall. I would then take them to
a Hickman, Ky to a cracker. It was fun to watch them go into the cracker....rather slow process.

I'd have the entire trunk of my car full, the back seat and floor board full of box's of cracked
nuts.

Fresh walnuts and pecans.....YUM!

This is the place I would take them.....and across the street sat the oldest
african american church in the USA......I heard it burnt down a few years
ago.

Home

nothing to do here... » Post #65

Fri Oct 07, 2016 21:23 in General Talk

Look....in 15 minutes time, at about 11:15......

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.132
ClixGrid Game 21 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 11 offers $0.42
Visit the Forum 13 views
Total earned: $0.552
EXTRA BONUSES (Complete the checklist to unlock)
ClixAddon Bonus Not Installed +2.0%
Activity Bonus Completed +2.0%
14.0%Congrats! The checklist is completed!
$0.0773Your bonus is currently standing at:

nothing to do here... » Post #64

Fri Oct 07, 2016 21:21 in General Talk

:lol:

Are you clicking on OFFERS and scrolling down to the WebsiteExlorer?

nothing to do here... » Post #61

Fri Oct 07, 2016 20:56 in General Talk

I toggle between several windows and tabs.

I discovered a long time ago how time consuming the internet is. I had to keep several
computers running and several monitors in order to keep my businesses where I could
work on them without interrupting other things I was doing. The computers then, were
not as good as today. In addition, the internet service was not as fast.

Bottomline, Multi-Task any time you can. Your time is very important.

Mathew » Post #14

Fri Oct 07, 2016 14:26 in General Talk

I just heard that a woman there at Daytona went outside to feed her animals in the height of the storm...
and a tree fell on her. Killed her.

Looks like 800 people dead in Haiti.

It appears St Augustine was hit the hardest in Florida. All I could think about was the alligator farm there. YIKES!

nothing to do here... » Post #57

Fri Oct 07, 2016 13:49 in General Talk

sp1915 wrote: $195.10.. good earnings. Well then I know I haven't reached my max earnings there yet. :thumbup:

I don't know what I have made with WE but I think it shows $22 or some such figure. I don't
click 'yes' on that thing half the time. I truly have not used it a whole lot. More recently I have
been using it probably more than ever.

At cron run, I click on the WE. I usually get 4 to 8 four center videos. Those are primarily the
'whooping cough' videos. Those whooping cough videos are very where, even on youtube. It
is obviously a pharm push for the vaccine. Then the 4 centers disappear and I will get some 2
centers. After awhile, they may turn into 1 centers. There are some videos that run a good
while that only pay 1 cent. I usually do about 50 cents to 1.00 worth of WE ads before I go
to bed. After I get up, I can some times get about 25 to 50 cents more worth of WE ads...BUT
not always back to back. It will say no more but a bit later I will click it and some times I get
a few more.

I keep multiple windows open. I don't talk much about it, if at all....I just assume that members
will eventually figure it out....although I have hinted many times over about time and organization
and multi tasking. I will view PTC ads at the same time I view WE explorer ads. There's a lot
more to it than that but like I say, I would think eventually, most members would figure out how
they can save a boat load of time and make more money.

nothing to do here... » Post #56

Fri Oct 07, 2016 13:38 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: You should make me a moderator. I'll show them what rude is.

Yes, I know you would! :lol:

please help » Post #3

Fri Oct 07, 2016 13:35 in General Talk

If you're in the USA and you have the TIME, you can make some nice extra money here.
IF you are going to work in this site, I strongly suggest you upgrade.

nothing to do here... » Post #53

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:39 in General Talk

TasMail wrote:
kathyl43 wrote: Glad you are making money Valerie, I'm not. Nothing much out there. What you showed us looked good, but if someone was to look at the summary they would see that you went from 78 to 12 to 6 cents for today. That a long way from what we were making, so don't patronize us, by saying you are making money, when you are not.

kathyl43....
That was my post not Valerie's! for at least that much maybe an apology is in order to her since she never posted that
( :- )
My 6cents was just the start of my day at 2:59am, that was not all I made that day. I am proud of my earnings little or big. Most of my earnings come from offers though, not ptc ads. However we can only get as many ptc's as advertisers let us have. There is a lot of offers I feel, I just don't have the time to put into it right now. Ya kinda go searching for what pays and try to get used to what really is not worth your time. For me it is surveys. I try to stay clear of those as it is not worth the head aches..lol Good Luck

Well I didn't know what the heck she was saying about 78 cents to 6 cents.

I had posted a few of the website explorer that I had clicked thus far that morning and I did that to help the member that started this topic.....to show the member there was another easy click option, not just the PTC ads.

I stopped a long time ago, trying to figure out why people sum me up the way they do, at a forum. I don't think I am rude....at least I would say most the time I am not. :mrgreen:

Anyway, there is all kinds of people in this world and some people have a bad day so I understand that. I am a good person to take out their frustrations on. Just go over to the ClixSense forum and find Valerie and tell her how rude she is, how patronizing she is, that she is an old hag, that she is a big B, that she is passive aggressive, that she laughs too much, that she does not take something serious, that she tells jokes when she shouldn't, ...... errrrr well I have been told a lot of what I am and how I should be over the years by people in this forum. Kathy's is far from the worst I have read about me. I'm just glad that stones don't reach this far or I'd been in the hospital a long time ago.

nothing to do here... » Post #47

Fri Oct 07, 2016 08:59 in General Talk

Yep, there is some X ads most days, even if it is a few. I probably clicked around 50
or more last night/early morn.....scattered a few here and few there varying time.

to much work here » Post #6

Thu Oct 06, 2016 23:05 in General Talk

Olives and figs good for you.

I never ate vegemite. I don't like stuff like that so I don't think I'd like it.

to much work here » Post #4

Thu Oct 06, 2016 22:51 in General Talk

No!

Where do they go when it gets cold?

Do you eat vegemite sandwiches?

to much work here » Post #2

Thu Oct 06, 2016 22:30 in General Talk

Do you have wallabies?

Xoxly Ads Qyestion Please? » Post #7

Thu Oct 06, 2016 22:27 in General Talk

You know what, this isn't another site. Ads come in based on advertisers purchases and
what you get is also based on advertisers target.

Mathew » Post #12

Thu Oct 06, 2016 20:20 in General Talk

sp1915 wrote: We lived in Key West when Hurricane Betsy hit. We were safe in a shelter where I could watch what was happening out a window from a tall building I was in. When we were allowed to go home thank goodness my brother was put to work getting tape off the windows and picking up alot of dead fish from the lawn!

That had to be something to see......dead fish in the yard. :shock:

Mathew » Post #10

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:19 in General Talk

I lived at 'Ormond by the Sea' at Ormond Beach that is just down the beach at Daytona beach....for a
year. I lived less than a block off A1A across from the beach and that is just a few miles down from
Flagler beach. At the time I lived there, there was a time when a few were boarding up their windows
due to a storm BUT most felt nothing would happen seriously. Well, nothing serious did happen but I
tell you this.....that was a simple mild storm.....and I had a large picture window in my living room and
could see across to the beach and ocean. It was very frightening. The waves came up to the highway
on A1A and I could see those waves rising and coming in from the ocean. Most of that storm took place
at night. The next day, many of us were leaving our houses and the condo's there and walking across
to the beach but the beach was mostly gone. It was a few days before the water went down enough
to actually walk on the beach again. The storm had spit all kinds of junk out from the ocean....mostly
what I called sea weed.

I considered getting the heck out of there at that time.....and I think it was a category 0. :lol:

nothing to do here... » Post #32

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:54 in General Talk

That is all I did today was view the website explorer and ads.

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 29 clicks $0.142
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 66 offers $1.24
Visit the Forum 213 views
Total earned: $1.382

All 66 offers are the WebsitesExplorer. Not a huge amount of money of course but it was certainly
an easy $1.24. The best time to do those is at the cron run/server time change. Some times there
will be seemingly an unending amount of them and I go to bed before I know when they run out. Other
times I seem to make a dollar or two before they run out. Some are videos. Some are one page timers
and others may have multiple pages. When it completes and it says there is no more....you can still
usually check back in a bit and get a few more.

Mathew » Post #6

Thu Oct 06, 2016 08:12 in General Talk

I think and so I been told, that when people die, they cannot take anything with them.

There is the old saying 'better safe than sorry'.

Unfortunately there are always those that don't heed the warnings, don't evacuate,
drive through water, etc. The really bad part is the people that place their lives on
the line trying to save those very people that do not heed the warnings.

So IF you are in an area that is to be evacuated, think of others and get out, even
if you don't think of yourself.

Stay safe.

the server restarts before the right time! » Post #2

Wed Oct 05, 2016 21:30 in General Talk

Server time has nothing to do with you completing a task. Members are logged in and
receive the credit for whatever they are doing no matter if the cron runs or not.

PS. The cron runs at exactly 11:00 pm central time zone, every night on auto-pilot and it did tonight because I was watching for the time change so I could click in the grid and get it over with.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 14, 2020 04:33:26 EST