Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

my last payment and a farewell » Post #8

Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:42 in General Talk

In regards to PayPal payments, theres not much difference then when we got paid once
a week on Wed. I have cashed out 4 times since the new payment implement, to my
paypal. The first two times, I received payment within 6 and 7 days. The third time,
I received it after 3 days. The 4th time, I don't know yet but I requested my cash out
a couple of days ago.

Also, from what I see with everyone else that has PayPal as their payment option, they're
receiving their payments in about the same time frame.

I had forgotten that when ClixSense started, payments were made monthly only.

So I truly don't know why you would want to leave just because you did not receive payment
on the old Wed schedule. However, I wish you much success in your future endeavors.

Expectation for the world economy in 2016? » Post #3

Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:32 in General Talk

This is some strong tips for you:

-Focus- You really need to not allow others to rule your life because you only have one life to live. So no matter what others are doing or what others tell you to do, remember it is your life and it is you that will suffer the bad decisions you make in life. So think very carefully before making decisions.

1. Discard These Two Payments- There are 2 major bills you may always have unless you learn to save and focus on owning and paying for them as fast as you can. 1: House 2: Vehicle Both of these items can keep you in debt your entire life due to interest fees.

2. Be Food Wise- Food is usually the 3rd major bill people have.

3. Education- Get a job, date after college, study, do your best to NOT take out student loans.

The economy always gets worse.

Happy New Year » Post #4

Thu Dec 31, 2015 00:34 in General Talk

mkpit wrote:
valerie wrote: Happy New Year!
Happy new year valerie ......one request tough ,you hide your total earning ,I believe that you should show it again because your earning gives a lot motivation to newbies .you are the top earner here , with 5 figure earning .so according to me ,I should be open.

Happy New Year!

Yes I display my earnings often at the forum but not consistently.

I am sure there are lots of members that have earned far more than I have.
Most members never make posts at the forums.

Happy New Year » Post #2

Wed Dec 30, 2015 23:13 in General Talk

Happy New Year!

Today I win Clix Grid » Post #2

Tue Dec 29, 2015 18:26 in Success Stories

Hi, that is great. However, please choose a different avatar because advertising isn't allowed in
the forum and that includes avatars too. Thanks in advance.

Ranking On First Page Of Google! » Post #2

Tue Dec 29, 2015 18:22 in General Talk

Thats a very good point.

ClixGrid any winners? just wondering... » Post #13

Mon Dec 28, 2015 09:23 in General Talk

Who cares about that?

What's important is tracking down those Sea Monkeys! :shock:

ClixGrid any winners? just wondering... » Post #2

Sun Dec 27, 2015 14:31 in General Talk

Referral doubt » Post #2

Sat Dec 26, 2015 09:51 in General Talk

Yes

MERRY CHRISTMAS CLIXSENSE WORLD » Post #7

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:18 in General Talk

:xrazz: MERRY CHRISTMAS :xrazz:

Check this month. » Post #16

Thu Dec 24, 2015 01:00 in General Talk

Something to keep in mind is...

Firstly: Checks are processed on or about the 10th of the month. Holidays and Sundays can result in a little later in the month, not always exactly on the 10th.

Secondly: It is the Christmas season with millions of packages going through the USA postal mail, not to mention mail. It can of course result in an extra day or two in delay.

Thirdly: In case you haven't noticed, the weather is really bad in various parts of the USA which can also result in some delay.

hi clixsense greetings from denmark » Post #4

Thu Dec 24, 2015 00:54 in General Talk

One of the hardest hit areas from storms here tonight is 'Denmark, Tennessee'.
I did a double take when I read the topic. :o

working through another ip address » Post #2

Wed Dec 23, 2015 00:30 in General Talk

No.

You can submit a support ticket and see what they say.

Movies You Must Watch Before Die » Post #36

Tue Dec 22, 2015 00:35 in General Talk

Most of the old classics are worth watching, especially if you want to see real acting and
real plots. I enjoy looking at the decor, buildings, houses, cars, in the old movies and old programs.

I love those old Danny Kaye movies, I almost need oxygen when I watch those because I laugh
so much I can barely catch my breath. He sure was hilarious.

The 'Wizard of Oz' is a movie everyone should watch at least once.

'Arsenic and Old Lace' is an old favorite of mine.

Gotta love those old Doris Day movies too.

This time of year, I always like to watch 'A Christmas Story' as this one is basically about where
I grew up in Indiana by the author that grew up in the same town as I. Altho the movie setting
is stated as different with some play on city, street, schools words.

Of course, the best Chevy Chase movie is 'Christmas Vacation'.

It's A Wonderful Life

Trading Places

Well, just way too many to list.

Project » Post #14

Tue Dec 22, 2015 00:18 in General Talk

Take a good look around the forum some time.

When will I be paid?
How much does it cost to upgrade?
How do I earn?
How do I earn more?
How do I get my money?
When do I get paid?

People that are truly interested when they enter their email for more info, can
become very active members.

You have to tell people what to do. They don't know. To top if off, they don't
want to read a book or go through a lot of headaches.

A top internet marketers online, was subscribed to my newsletter years ago and
when I sent out information about a program I had joined, he was interested
enough to join....only thing is.....the site went down during the enrollment process.
He contacted me but then became fed up. By the time the site was up, he was
no longer interested. All I could see was the dollar signs diminishing. haha!

The point is, IF I had relayed the site was very active and stated one may need
to wait a few minutes and try again.....he probably wouldn't have got fed up.

It's a good idea to number things and/or create steps. do this, then do this,
then do that.

Most messages I read from autoresponders are awful. People either have a
long drawn out boring message and/or stating nothing except how wonderful
it is. I don't want to read how wonderful something is.

Check late? » Post #11

Mon Dec 21, 2015 20:57 in General Talk

I know all of them and they know me. UPS, FedEx, mail man......we use to have two mail men, now
only one. I sold a garage door to the UPS guy.

That has nothing to do with me receiving a giant box of junk. I think there must have been a wreck
of some sort, some where a long the lines and it took them weeks to sort it......it did have my walmart
slip inside......and whoever was doing to sorting decided to toss all the broken cell phones in the box
to me. It was totally weird.

PS. I hate BestBuy

Check late? » Post #9

Mon Dec 21, 2015 17:13 in General Talk

You wouldn't believe what I received a few months ago!

I had placed an order at Walmart dot com for about ten cans of stew and 3 packages of
the Lance brand peanut bars (peanut brittle bars). Seems I had an ordered something
else too but don't remember. It displayed my order had shipped and would be arriving
thru the postal mail service via FedEx. I hate when they do that as it is so silly to me
since the truck passes directly by my road every day. Anyway....I waited for the order
and I waited and waited. It does often take 10 days and some times even up to 15 days
for an order from Walmart dot com thru the USA mail via FedEx. No big deal, no hurry
for it.

It never arrived.

Again, no big deal, as it wasn't anything I was in dire need of. I contacted Walmart
and they saw it had never delivered. They gave me a refund.

Months passed. Ohhhh I know what else it was, a package of Full Moon dog jerky.

So months passed and one day a GIANT box arrived thru the postal mail. I couldn't
fathom what it was since I wasn't expecting anything, especially nothing in a HUGE
box.

I opened it and inside was.....YEP...sure enough.....there was my cans of stew all
rolling around in the box......and there was my peanut bars, most out of their little
box and swimming around the cans and the ...... package of dog jerky that was dirty
and all sweaty looking thru its package window. And then.....guess what else.....

HUNDREDS OF CELL PHONES! All beat up! Pieces of cell phones. Some with backs,
some without backs.....some with batteries, some without batteries....most all scratched
and dented......various instruction pamphlets......and one little knife.....a knife that you
might get for a quarter at a dollar store.

It was in the summer so I guess most that stuff got hot some where. I broke down the
box and put all the items in trash bags and placed in the trash can. I can only guess
what happen. It was very weird.

Check late? » Post #5

Mon Dec 21, 2015 15:50 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: This is busiest time of year for post office. Only things they deliver on time this time of Year amazon prime packages. Always get those on date promised. UPS been day off delivering for past month on all my packages. I still prefer UPS as they bring it to front door and ring door bell. So switching to Best Buy next year as they use UPS vs amazon using USPS bulk of time. USPS tries fit everything in mail box than I get spend 20 minutes trying get it out. We got biggest mail box they offer so most days not problems. Rarely get FedEx so can not comment on it.

Best Buy does not make me pay for faster shipping due my spending so much there yearly ($3500 a year). So I be dropping Prime once expires next December.

Im not going to speak for you and I don't even know where you are.

I'll just say that when ordering items thru large stores, even from Amazon, much is dependent
upon what you are ordering in regards to how it is delivered. Also, supply and demand.

Most items I order thru Amazon come through the USA mail. Other times I have ordered
products and received thru FedEx and also thru UPS.

Walmart is the same way. I could order a package of cookies one day and it ship FedEx
from Arkansas and the next day I could order a package of cookies and it ship UPS from
Nashville and the next.......it's kind of mind boggling.

Is Everyone looking forward to Xmas. » Post #6

Mon Dec 21, 2015 13:59 in General Talk

It doesn't matter what day of the week you go to church.
Your body is the temple of God and therefore, you can worship HIM any day of the week, every day of the week.

In regards to day of rest, it doesn't matter which day you choose it to be.
We always chose Sunday. If truth be known, it might have been on the day after the 7th that He rested.
No one really knows.

I love Christmas and I always have.

Altho Christmas has become so commercialized in regards to shopping, It's always a wonderful time of year,
no matter what day you choose celebrate it.

It's a celebration of Jesus birth, the child sent by God to forgive everyone of their sins, that so believe in Him.

Check late? » Post #2

Mon Dec 21, 2015 13:47 in General Talk

Today is only the 21st and checks as a norm don't process to after the tenth.
Don't forget Sundays and holidays because USA mail doesn't run as you probably are aware.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 12:33:55 EST