Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

What was your first impression? » Post #11

Sat Aug 03, 2019 18:17 in General Talk

humunumunuku wrote: It's day 2 and my impression is still 'WHY?!' :lol: I joined clixsense not long ago and really liked it, unfortunately I'm also member of another prodege site and have bad feelings about it. They bought it - fair enough, but making changes like that makes me think they're not gonna leave anything from clixsense and change everything they can. We'll see how it goes but there is already couple clixsense things I'm missing already. I don't really care about name or logo, just hoping that all survey providers will be back, including hideout and layout will be more clear and informative like it was before ;)

I think it will be ok. At present, many are confused and even worried. I do hate that Jim sold it. I wish that I would have known he was going to sell it. Altho I am mighty sure I couldn't have paid whatever amount he got for it. BUT, I would have tried to make a deal with him. I would have left everything as is, the name and all, and gave him a life time portion of profits. With that said, I have no idea what amount it sold or what kind of deal was made. I am just saying, I would have liked to known. In fact, I almost contacted him several months ago to ask him that very question, if he was planning on selling. Now I kind of kick myself for not.

Bummer - this sucks - already taken » Post #5

Sat Aug 03, 2019 18:07 in General Talk

Thanks for the reminder, I just purchased one.

What was your first impression? » Post #8

Sat Aug 03, 2019 17:55 in General Talk

Y would you think it was done in haste? I don't think so at all.

Let me ask you this.....do these domain names make 'sense'?

Amazon : Does that tell you it is a shopping site? Honestly does it? Why heck no it doesn't. When Amazon launched I thought it was about the environment and the rainforest in the Amazon.

FaceBook: Does that sound like a social network site? Really, does it? Of course it does NOT.

I could go on and on and on. Lots of famous websites that the domain name sounds nothing as to what it is. Even 'Twitter' sounds like a nervous condition or bird cages for sale or a hundred other things.

This isn't 1820. What grabs on the internet today is CONTENT and TRAFFIC and WORD OF MOUTH. If you don't know it already, I will tell you, the internet is the largest gossip center in the entire world. Word travels faster online than any where else.

Change your passwords - Why weren't we alerted? » Post #7

Sat Aug 03, 2019 17:41 in General Talk

Everyone was told to change their passwords. This information is old hat and nothing new at all.

In fact, if you were to do a search in the news sub forum, you would locate that information.

Jim readily told us CS was hacked and he advised everyone to change their passwords.

I'll tell you something else too, I don't think the hack affected Canadians. I think it was
USA primarily in which the dark side gained the breach info.

----

Sorry, I looked, search only goes back one year.

What was your first impression? » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:52 in General Talk

I thought 'simplistic way to program the new name, remove first part, add one letter'.

I wasn't fond of it at first but now it has grown on me. Easy to type in, easy to spell,
easy not to make a typo mistake, easy when explaining to others. And there is a lot
of jingles that could be used such as:

Y do you need extra money?
Y not go where you can make money?
At ySense, we earn cash. Y? Because it
makes Sense.

:lol:

Big company buying small gpt sites » Post #12

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:43 in General Talk

To be very clear and as I stated in my original topic.

Jim sold it because he has focus else where. That is it in a nutshell. That focus else where
is:

-His wife
-His grand children
-His several offline brick and mortar businesses

Of course Jim was making money here. If he wasn't, no one would buy it.

I understand totally.

For all My Friends on ySense across the world.. » Post #2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:27 in General Talk

Thanks for posting that info.

to bad the way its going » Post #5

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:18 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: As Valerie wrote in her post Jim was not making money here and he has offline business so he sold Clixsene,now everyone has to live with time,changes are coming in everything,we all need to adjust slowly earning on these sites will matter more .

Don't tell lies! I never said Jim wasn't making money here!

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #81

Fri Aug 02, 2019 14:39 in General Talk

Yeah, just a moment I will start a new topic/thread.

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock » Post #2

Wed Jul 31, 2019 23:58 in General Talk

Here we go.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:

Potatoes are NO NO NO in U.S....tasman1 » Post #5

Wed Jul 31, 2019 21:42 in General Talk

I ate a big fat sweet potato for my supper last night.

After it was cooked completely and mushy inside, I split it open and
put a half ton of butter on it and then smothered it with brown sugar
and then I sprinkled fresh aromatic organic cinnamon powder on it.

Then I went into den and ate it while I watched tv. My dog stared
at me. I told him...... NO NO NO, NOT FOR BO BO DOGS! :mrgreen:

Scheduled Maintenance » Post #30

Wed Jul 31, 2019 19:14 in General Talk

@dsbe you took the risk and that is ok.

I have always told people, referrals, etc to NEVER invest all the earnings.
My rule of thumb has always been keep at least 1/3 of profit. That way
if you lose, you still win.

Just know, what you did, was OK. And believe it or not, it still might pan
out for you.

One other thing you might want to keep in mind, again as I always have
told people, never look past 3%. For example, if you refer 100 people,
1 to 3 percent of them will be active. Over time, that 1 to 3 may stop
being active totally. IF you gain more than 3% that is great but never
look past that in regards to your pocket book.

Nothing wrong with taking the risk. With affiliate marketing, that's a
whole lot of what it's about. Remember however, you want to keep
your risk minimum as you can.

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #32

Wed Jul 31, 2019 15:21 in General Talk

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #30

Wed Jul 31, 2019 14:47 in General Talk

Naw, having electric at a mobile home is no different then having electric at a house
down the road or in town. Mobile homes do have electric poles in which the electric
meter is attached.

Naw, just because you live in the county does not mean you are on Mars. HaHa!
You still have 911 and phone service, even a landline if that is what you want.

All in all, I suppose it mainly depends on where you live.

I've lived in the country/county most of my life. I now live in an old coal mining town.
However, where I lived before was in the country, I had well water and electric of
course.

Welllll not so much any more Darkstar2. It used to be that mobile houses depreciated
a lot faster than a house. Now they are selling mobile houses for more than what was
originally paid for them.

A lot has to do with the housing market. When Bob passed away, I put my house up
for sale and assumed it would take a year or more to sell. I had no idea what the
housing market was. It was and still is a sellers market right now. I had several sets
of people look at my place and it sold in two weeks! I was very unprepared all the
way around. I bought a little house near KY Dam that I was not thrilled with but had
to do something. I ran out of time. It was extremely difficult to find a house so I
took what I could. Then a couple of months later a decent house opened a few towns
over near my sister so I put my house up for sale and it sold in one week! Then I
bought the house I am in now. So as you can see, a lot to deal with, Bob passing
away, house selling in two weeks, buying house selling it in one week, buying another
house. It was absolutely insane!

And location location location is a huge difference in pricing. This is all vacation, resort
areas where I live. Housing can be expensive, whether it be a house, cabin, mobile
house, if on the lake or near the lake or dam.

Some of the mobile houses around here are really beautiful. 2000 sq foot, brick or
stone underpinning, hardwood floors, cherry wood cabinets, two and three car garage,
landscaped to the hilt, tornado tie downs, whole nine yards.

I do understand what you are saying. For the most part, I prefer a solid house. I live
in a brick house with almost 1800 sq foot and average size yard, small back yard. I'm
satisfied with where I live and in a small town but close to everything. Plus, this town
is up on a hill so to speak so if the dam floods, I am safe. haha!

DON't FORGET - Offline - Major Maintenance » Post #2

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 in General Talk

DON'T get worried or panic if not back at time frame stated. I am stating this
myself, not admin. I just happen to know that some times things take a bit
longer or even of course, a bit shorter.

Don't worry, all will be fine. :P

DON't FORGET - Offline - Major Maintenance » Post #1

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:37 in General Talk

This Wednesday, July 31 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight savings time - New York) the ClixSense website will be taken offline for maintenance. We expect to be back online within 4 hours with some very nice surprises that we are sure you will enjoy.

Due to this maintenance window, the Tasks $100 Weekly Contest will be suspended during the week of Monday, July 29 through Sunday, August 5 and will be back on Monday August 6, Eastern daylight savings time.

Thank you for your continued participation,
Team ClixSense

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #174

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:26 in Member Introduction

I'll be updating this.

Potatoes are NO NO NO in U.S....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Jul 31, 2019 00:18 in General Talk

People are wacko.

Casa de Papel Part 3 / Money Heist 3 » Post #34

Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:16 in General Talk

I have probably finished most of 3 but not all of it yet. I got tired of it
because it seemed like the same ole stuff all over again.

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #28

Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:10 in General Talk

I think maybe you have the wrong impression of mobile house. Not sure if you do or not.

Point 1 : Many mobile houses cost more than a regular house

Point 2 : Mobile houses when well maintained, can last as long if not longer than a regular house

Point 3 : Mobile houses can be a great solution for many people. One example may be the newly wed
couple that can own a fresh new home with furnishings to boot. Anyone young, old, married, single,
may find a new mobile house is a perfect solution.

Point 4 : Not too sure what is meant about proximity to hospital in regards to mobile housing?

Point 5 : I have relatives that own and live on hundreds of acres and live in a mobile home. I
don't see anything counter productive about it.

Pont 6 : Houses are built in cities/towns in close proximity to each other so not sure what you
mean about mobile homes being in close proximity?

Point 7 : I actually considered moving to a mobile home park in Florida after my spouse died. Many
mobile home parks in Florida, such as The Villages, are extremely nice. They are primarily for people
age 50 and above. They include game rooms, shopping plaza's, doctors offices, hospital, swimming pools,
movie theaters, and a host of activities. Many do not even have a car because they don't need it. Many
do drive golf carts.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 19:18:37 EST