Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

USA Government Farm to Families Subsidies » Post #8

Fri Nov 20, 2020 18:02 in General Talk

USA Government Farm to Families Subsidies » Post #7

Fri Nov 20, 2020 18:00 in General Talk

Yeah because when this covid first started, vegetables were going to waste in the fields.

The largest food box/line ups was recently in Texas. I'll see if I can locate a video of that.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #12

Fri Nov 20, 2020 17:51 in General Talk

Bidet is nice in the summer but if you use it in the cold months, you will have ice on your butt.
You'll need a blow dryer or place butt over heating vent. Fireplace is probably best, just be very
careful not to burn your balls off. :lol:

Actually, I order large bulk items primarily online and usually at Walmart online. I buy stuff
like toilet paper, paper towels, wee wee pads, paper plates, paper bowls, dish liquid, washing
machine laundry pods, etc. Not all the time but I'd say 95% of the time I order that stuff so
I don't need to bother with it inside the store.

The town I live in does not have much of anything. It almost amazes me it has what it has
since the population is only about 2,000. It has a bank, grocery, dollar store, post office,
Dairy Queen, three gas stations, a few off the beaten path stores in the little court square area.
It also has a school and a park. BUT it is surrounding by resort areas (lake).

Walmart 1 is less than 15 minute drive.
Walmart 2 is less than 25 minute drive.

Most household items I purchase at Walmart. It's handiest. Online it's free shipping with
orders of $35 and usually received in 2 to 4 days.

I order items from Amazon also but it's stuff that I may not find locally like dog items.

I purchase items from Lowes at times, gardening supplies, outdoor equipment, lightning,
paint, etc.

I also purchase apparel, clothing, shoes, at Macy's and other department stores.

When needing an item or two such as bread, I run over to the local dollar store or local
grocery store.

I'm really not sure why they run out of toilet paper. I am guessing that they simply don't
keep toilet paper in large supplies inside the stores. It takes up a lot of shelf space and
obviously it would take up a lot of stock space. So no doubt people are buying extra so
that they don't have to get out as much.

Wonderful conversation we're having. You can see why they don't want to pay me a
stipend here.

USA Government Farm to Families Subsidies » Post #5

Fri Nov 20, 2020 17:22 in General Talk

You have plenty of banana peels for your nest.

I'm saving my banana peels to make covid-19 masks.

Just place string through each end of peel and stretch over mouth.
Do the same with second peel and stretch over nose.

Also, can make covid-19 switch. String banana peels together and when you see
someone not wearing a mask, swing the banana peel switch across their head and
scream DANGER STRANGER!

USA Government Farm to Families Subsidies » Post #3

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:55 in General Talk

I did buy two bananas at Walmart yesterday and that means 2 less for you! :lol:

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #1

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:54 in General Talk

My sister and I went to Walmart three days in a run.

I'll refer to them as 1st Walmart and 2nd Walmart.

1st Walmart nearest to us I had to pick up my meds. We picked up some other items too.

2nd Walmart, the next day we went to the furtherest Walmart to pick up some items that is
not carried in the 1st Walmart or was out of stock at the 1st.

1st Walmart went to today, to pick up meds they forgot to give me.

What we noticed is, the shelves are getting empty again. Neither Walmart had toilet paper.
None. Neither Walmart had wee wee pads. Yes, I thought the wee wee pads being totally
out was odd. Fortunately, I have plenty of both (my little dog uses wee wee pads).

We also noticed many items out of stock or very low stock.

I just found it so strange there was 0 toilet paper and 0 wee wee pads at both Walmarts.

USA Government Farm to Families Subsidies » Post #1

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:40 in General Talk

The way it works is, the government has subsidized farmers payment for food.

In other words, due to closures of primarily restaurants and indoor dinning, much food was
going to waste and manufacturers were not buying or buying far less.

So what the USA government did was tell the farmers, we will subsidize you for the food you
can't sell. This prevented waste of food and also put money in the pockets of farmers that
would have other wise lost out dramatically.

The government then had the food sent around the country to programs such as
'Farmers To Families' organizations.

The 'Farmers to Families' packs box's of food and sets dates to distribute the food freely in
to the American counties.

After the box's are packed, they are then distributed to counties by volunteers. Dates are
published by radio, newspaper, etc so that people are made aware of the distribution days.

On distribution days, people go at the allotted times by car and in line formation. The volunteers
place the box food into each car.

Whats in the box?

The contents of the food box is generally the same for everyone in that county on that date.
Food box content may vary depending on date and location of States and Counties. The
amount may also vary depending on State and County in regards to content of the box and
number of box's.

I got to see one of the box's a couple of days ago. It contained the following:

1 Gallon of Milk
1 Large container of drinkable Yogurt
1 cucumber
4 tomatoes
A number of small Tommy toes (cherry tomatoes)
1 large sweet potato
4 green apples
2 large yellow onions
1 large bag of chicken meat (this looked to be about 4 pound and was meat you would see in a
restaurant fajita or salad).
1 dozen large eggs
There was a few other items too but I did not see it all but that is the jest of it.

I think they have been doing this about two or three times a month. Also, I think they do it
mostly in areas of wide unemployment. I'm not sure exactly but if you have been wondering
about how this works or how the USA is working with farmers, unemployed Americans during
this pandemic, this is one way.

Not to be confused with Food Banks.....

Food Banks are generally volunteer banks in which counties will run food drives focused mostly
on can foods and dry goods. However, many do offer cold foods too. Some food banks are
generated/operated by church's in their community. Unfortunately during covid, many of these
food banks have ran very low on food. So food drives are very ongoing.

FYI

Poll , Life Change » Post #27

Fri Nov 20, 2020 08:36 in General Talk

Gee, I don't think humans are emotionless, just the opposite. We have a lot of emotions.

Some people do not care about the environment but many people do.

Poll , Life Change » Post #25

Fri Nov 20, 2020 07:00 in General Talk

I will just say this, all the years I worked in health care, I saw a LOT of people die.

NEVER did any of them get energized or jump for joy.

I dunno what you are reading but I am telling you through my experience, it is not so.

When the body enters the end of life stage, they generally go peacefully.

You ever read an obit? Many obit's will state 'he went peacefully at home surrounded by family'
or 'his family was with him in the hospital when he peacefully passed away' or 'he peacefully took
his last breath'.

The point is, most people peacefully pass away but I guarantee you there is absolutely NO energy
or glow to them. The body goes pale unless they have jaundice (including dark skin people).

Poll , Life Change » Post #20

Thu Nov 19, 2020 21:32 in General Talk

tasman1 you fruity as a fruit cake! :lol:

Poll , Life Change » Post #19

Thu Nov 19, 2020 21:31 in General Talk

Reincarnation simply makes no sense to me at all.

You are not you if you do come back. You died and you don't know who you are if you
do come back. But like I said, the numbers don't add up at all.

No, I don't believe children know who their previous parents were. It's hogwash. Books
sell and people make money. That's it in a nutshell.

Poll , Life Change » Post #15

Thu Nov 19, 2020 15:50 in General Talk

Yes, tasman1, I know you meant the poll on the light side that is why I chose 50%.

Poll , Life Change » Post #14

Thu Nov 19, 2020 15:49 in General Talk

Now now Darkstar2, you can't speak for all that are Hindu.

Not all Hindu's believe in reincarnation.

I think what you may want to do is go back, way back, to the initial believe of reincarnation.
You see originally, reincarnation was a suffering belief. If you were bad, you would be reincarnated
to suffer life again. That's the original belief of reincarnation. If you were good, you would not be
reincarnated. So you see, it wasn't that everyone would be reincarnated, only the bad people.
With each life, if you continued to be bad, you would come back again and suffer through another
life.

IF I was going to believe in reincarnation, I would go with the original theory of it. There is many
reasons why I would. For starters, it makes sense as far as reincarnation goes. Who wants to
continue this life? Seriously, we all suffer in life. It would be like committing yourself to a sledge
hammer and stone for eternity. Also, the numbers could be a tad more aligned....

The numbers truly are a biggie when it comes to reincarnation because the numbers do not
compute. Originally, how many people were on this planet? Two? Two Hundred? Whatever the
number was it does not compute with the number of souls. You would have to take into consideration
ALL the people that ever lived from day one to date. Once you computed that amount, you
would see it would be impossible for reincarnation to be true. Now I know what you are thinking....

Animals. Some people believe they may be reincarnated as an animal. Here again, the math is
not there. We have less animals on this planet than ever before in history. Now I know even
more what you're thinking.....

What about all those people under hypnosis that was Cleopatra in their past life? What about
children that say they lived before?

Well what I say to that is firstly, you can't believe everything everyone says. This is why one must
read, research, and educate their self to come up with their own conclusion. There is a problem
with hypnosis, it generally does not work. Many people think hypnosis is some kind of deep sub
conscious science. It's really not. For most people, hypnosis even with drugs, does not work at
all. For others, they may feel relaxed enough to dive into their thoughts, even so, one does not
really know where those thoughts come from. From a move they saw? From an experience as
a child or as an adult? From something they heard someone say? From a book they read, from
a story they were told, from a gazillion different things.

Do I believe reincarnation is possible? Yes. I believe all things are possible with God and therefore
if He wanted a soul to return, He could do it. From scriptures however, I don't think He goes that
route.

Lifetime Total $135,342.09 » Post #18

Thu Nov 19, 2020 13:04 in Your Stats

mint25 wrote: There is no longer referral program in Ysense. Where do most of your earnings come from?

You need to read the information regarding affiliates.

Members do earn on direct referrals activity.

He earns from his active referrals.

Poll , Life Change » Post #4

Wed Nov 18, 2020 21:19 in General Talk

Welllllll if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, if you chose to change just 10%,
you would be changing 100% and everything around you would change.

It makes me think of John Lennon's mother. She was talking to a neighbor in the
yard or sidewalk, and she turned to leave, waved goodbye, crossed the street and
was hit by a vehicle and dead on the scene. Her neighbor saw it all and he ran over
to her and saw she was dead. Just like that! He said, IF ONLY we had talked ten
more seconds, she would still be alive.

Due to her death, how did life change? Didn't everything change? Yes, it did. Her
neighbor changed because he would never be talking to her again. John Lennon's
life changed. Publicity life changed. The vehicle that hit her, changed.

So now lets bring her back. Let's say she did not die. Everything would be different.

My point is, you can't cut off your right hand and expect it not to affect everything you
do. You can't say I would change this or that without realizing everything would change.

I believe in Free Will. God gave us free will. This does not mean God does not know
what is going to happen to us. He does know. However, God gave us free will to choose
from right and wrong, to make our own decisions, to choose the paths we want to take.

I do believe God may intervene at times when He wants us do something. This would
be like placing a leader to carry out His plan. Granting a miracle due to prayer or
whatever.

I don't believe in reincarnation.

Movie sprouting - Banned in some countries » Post #4

Wed Nov 18, 2020 06:15 in General Talk

Parents need to have a very strong relationship with their children.

Parents need to keep a very close watch on what their children are doing and educate them well on
the lurking dangers. Of course, these dangers can apply to all ages and all people. It's that this
movie stresses what could happen to young girls that relay their information online and choose to
meet up with someone they don't know and have never seen at all.

All over the world, kids go missing. Some are found, many are not.

Movie sprouting - Banned in some countries » Post #1

Tue Nov 17, 2020 18:43 in General Talk

Well there is a movie that came out in 2011 and seems to be making a huge circulation
on the net recently. Seems not a lot of people saw it back in 2011. Plus, there was and
is, some countries that banned the movie.

The name is....... wait......WARNING the movie is DISTURBING.

Some say the movie is very scary. However, it really isn't scary in the sense of a ghost.
It's more scary in the sense of it's reality.

In one way it is a good movie because it allows people to know what can happen when
chatting online and/or meeting with people you do not know.

The movie is free to watch on YouTube IF it is not banned in your locale.

You may see the movie for 'rent' on YouTube but ignore that one.

The only thing I wish the producer/writer had done, was included a boy as a friend with
the two girls that are friends. Because bad things can happen to boys too, not just girls.

Most of the movie allows you to see the two girls that are friends. It is in their teens, a
growing up phase and they are unaware of the dangers online.

The near end of the movie, is the disturbing part. I think may be it would not have been
quite so disturbing if you had not watched the girls and got to know some about them.

I will repeat again, that it is disturbing and you probably will not forget it.

Megan Is Missing

Is Daily rewards ripping of members? » Post #7

Tue Nov 17, 2020 07:12 in General Talk

I truly preferred the days when there was rotary or push button phones withOUT
answering machines. There was always a real person/receptionist that answered
the phone.

Plus, playing phone pranks was more fun.

I remember my grandfather getting calls such as:

Is your refrigerator running?
Let me look, yes it is running.
YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!

and

Is your water running?
Well let me see....yes.
WELL YOU BETTER GO TURN IT OFF!

I mean those phone pranks were so stupid they were hilarious. :lol:

We had a phone in most every room in the house. My grandmother had a Princess Phone.
It was pink with a lighted dial. It was in her bedroom and we always liked to go in there
and use her phone because it lit up. We had a phone in the basement with a super long
cord. I used it mostly when talking to my friends. It was on the wall and I could walk all
over the large basement while talking on that phone. I remember getting the cord all twisted
out of wack and after hanging up, twisting the phone around and around to get the cord
to it's original position. You know, the cords were coiled and easy to tangle so you had to
turn the phone around and around and around to get the cord untangled.

Good ole days, gone forever.

Is Daily rewards ripping of members? » Post #5

Tue Nov 17, 2020 06:17 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Been a long time member of Daily Rewards and have over 20 in my account.
They keep asking for verification using mobile phone and you can not use
landlines. Like me there are still many that use not mobile phones.
I made a request to the admin and noticed there are many others with
that problem and not getting answers. Are there members here that have
that same problem?

Are you referring to InBoxDollars?

Many programs are doing verification by way of mobile phones now since that is what
most people use today. It can be a helpful way for them to weed out cheaters.

You said you did contact them so they will probably manually verify it for you.

Lockdown » Post #132

Mon Nov 16, 2020 18:52 in General Talk

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 16, 2021 17:16:51 EST