Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

WOW! How Many Ads have you viewed today? » Post #9

Fri Jan 29, 2016 16:54 in General Talk

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 205 clicks $0.891

I did most of them very early in the morn between 3 and 5 am central time zone.

WOW! How Many Ads have you viewed today? » Post #5

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:47 in General Talk

Made it to 200

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 200 clicks $0.878

WOW! How Many Ads have you viewed today? » Post #4

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:32 in General Talk

The past several days I have been viewing about 100 to 125.

I know some others are seeing many too as someone posted yesterday they
had viewed over 100.

WOW! How Many Ads have you viewed today? » Post #1

Fri Jan 29, 2016 09:52 in General Talk

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 197 clicks $0.871

I've viewed 197 ads today. That is the most, I am sure,
that I have ever viewed in one day in ClixSense.

Missing Clixsense Working so much » Post #8

Fri Jan 29, 2016 09:47 in General Talk

To be perfectly frank, people are better off online, not relaying their birthday to the
internet world.

Also, many people use social networks such as Facebook in which birthday wishes
are congratulatory.

It's a nice gesture you are doing, I am not saying it isn't.

I'm just saying, period.

Sorry you can't understand me » Post #9

Thu Jan 28, 2016 15:48 in General Talk

MLivePro wrote:
MLivePro wrote: Do you mean the 'mashable' ads going to 'make money robot'?

I've seen that too, it is not your computer!!


Valerie, you are wrong!! - Sometimes, the 'mashable' ads do open as 'make money robot'. I've seen it several times. They may be different sites, but it happens.

Truth telling though, who cares? We're still being paid our $0.001 for viewing the ads!!

Well, if you read my post I explained about pop ups, etc. I guess I should have also explained
about 'redirects' and 'pop unders'. However, as I stated, ClixSense does allow one of these when
an advertiser purchases ads.

It is kind of funny tho since I have never been redirected nor noticed a pop under page when
viewing mashable ads.

Missing Clixsense Working so much » Post #6

Thu Jan 28, 2016 15:43 in General Talk

I think those having a birthday will be just fine without you congratulating them.

Get organized and use your time wisely.

Sorry you can't understand me » Post #6

Thu Jan 28, 2016 08:20 in General Talk

billykilroy wrote: yes the ads are not clean and when I send in a report ticket They says it's not the site it is your computer. I do view the ads and watch everything. I know what it is someone is copying the others ads so when you first click on it you think you are going to one site but it takes you to another. I am not great with computers but I graduated college at the top of my class. And I know of all the tricks on a computer but I can't do most of them. Mostly because I don't care to practice deception. Thank you for your support

If you take a look around the forum, no one else has nor is having the issue you
have been stating for some time.

All ads are viewed by administration before being listed for member view. Ads
may only have one popup. A popup is an ad of some sort that comes up on the
site wanting to lead the viewer to another page/site or requesting the viewer to
input information.

Ads may have frame breakers. A frame breaker causes the page being viewed
to release from the program script and thereby the viewer not receiving said
credit. To correct this issue with frame breakers, administration has programed
the 'Stay On Page' little box that comes up on frame breaker pages while in the
view ad state. In this regard, the member simply clicks the 'Stay On Page' so
that the timer can start and so that the page won't break out of the frame in order
to receive said credit.

In regards to the website you are referring to, that you have stated in past, you
get paid you said, but you also said it leads you to other pages. In reality, that
is not suppose to happen. It does not happen to me. I have been working online
for 20+ years and it has never happen to me since that site has been online.
So lets look at the possibilities since that site does not have lead pages.

Possibility One: This is the strongest possibility is that you have a hijacker.
A hijacker can hijack one or more pages that view online and can be more
than annoying. Hijackers are most likely to hijack on some browsers more
than others and some computers more than others. Example: Windows
based computers and IE browser but this does not rule out others as well.
HOW TO GET RID OF HIJACKER: Some hijackers are very difficult to get
rid of......McAffee and Norton will not always get rid of hijackers and it also
depends on what versions of those software you have. The easiest and the
best to get rid of a hijacker is to install AVAST free software and run it.

Possibility Two: There is a virus on your computer. There is too many
corrupt things out there to even begin to count in regards to virus, male
ware, etc. It doesn't matter if you graduated top in your class or at the
bottom. IF the anti-virus software does not get rid of the issue, try another
anti virus software. Anti virus software will NOT protect all computers
from all virus. It is impossible since new virus comes out every day.

There are some things you can also try such as cleaning your machine
which should be done on a very regular basis anyway. By that I mean,
clearing the cache, clearing history, etc. Then reboot your machine.

Another thing you might check is your browser settings and even try
using another browser if you have not tried that.

As a last resort, you could have someone in your area take a look at
your computer to see what is happening......geek squad or a local
computer shop. That way, you can show them exactly what is happening.

You have not presented screen shots or anything for members here to
see so members to administrators cannot do much in the way of helping
since what you are experiencing is not a ClixSense issue.

On a final note, there is no such thing as a 'fake ad'.....especially if you
are getting paid for it. AND before you said it was a 'MakeMoneyRobot'
ad. Mashable ads are not the 'MakeMoneyRobot' ads......totally two
different ads and websites.

Affilaite and Referral » Post #2

Wed Jan 27, 2016 09:47 in General Talk

To be an affiliate is to be an associate.
You are an affiliate when you join like minded people.
You have joined ClixSense which contains a community of like minded people (earning money) so you are
an affiliate of ClixSense.

Referral is someone you refer to something. For example you might tell someone that the bread
you buy is wonderful to give it a try and then that person buys the bread you told them about.
You have referred that someone to the bread. In ClixSense, when you give your url to others
and they sign up under you, they're your referrals and you are their sponsor and all of you are
affiliates of ClixSense.

You can view all the links you clicked from within your account stats.

Lower The Minimum Payout » Post #3

Sun Jan 24, 2016 15:14 in General Talk

Naw, I'd leave the amounts pretty much like they are.

Firstly, for premium members that have been a member for over 1 year, I'd
have that set to automatic payments if using paypal. That would be an
incentive for members to upgrade and perhaps an incentive for members
to be active longer than a few months. I'd probably set the amount a tad
higher at an even $10.00 minimum.

Secondly, I'd add online gift card options. There's a site that has a lot of
various gift card options and its all done automatically so that I wouldn't
need to do much of anything other than allow them to implement it. This
option would attract more members plus thereby giving members that
won't use online payment processors, still a way to cash out.

Thirdly, I'd do one of two things or possibly both. I'd look for an online
payment processor that accepts USA without issue in order to pay people
outside of the USA.......And/Or.......I'd look for an international debit card.

I really don't see the cash out amounts the problem. Most members can
in fact make enough earnings to cash out frequently if they have the desire
to work. Even if there is the few countries that may not be able to do much,
there is still promotions to gain referrals that can do a lot.

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #21

Sat Jan 23, 2016 17:03 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: ClixSense makes lot of money. Profit on ptc part almost nothing but not needed there. After include expenses safe assume ClixSense breaks even on that part which all needs to do. Real money in gpt part or offers and tasks. This is where ClixSense makes its profit most gpt sites make 50-100% what users do from offers and surveys. This is what pays for ClixSense servers, employees, and taxes. Safe bet alot left after all that so you look dumb saying ClixSense going under.

ClixSense pays alot faster than most GPT sites very few pay immediately most pay once a month. ClixSense used pay only once a month and if you cry babies keep it up that might be what bring on yourselves.

I don't see how you come up with not making almost nothing on PTC because for years,
thats all there was, thats all they did make, was PTC. They implemented offers/surveys
at my suggestion a few years back.

In regards to servers, I think they know what they're doing there as well.

Lost Every Thing in Real Life in Just One Day » Post #72

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:21 in General Talk

When you get your first pay check, you'll be :D

Watch Your Little Children Closely » Post #3

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:16 in General Talk

I think that is a great idea.

Surely someone has thought of something similar before but I have not
read anything or heard anything about it.

Today with chips they place in pets, seems they could do something similar.
For example, a dissolving chip. Place it under the skin when a baby is born
and after the age of 18 it dissolves. I guess thats a little 'big brother' but
seems it would save a lot of lives.

In regards to child predators, probably the best thing to do with them, is
send them to an island in the ocean that is known for frequent flooding due to
tsunami's. :twisted:

Daily Checklist Bonus Post Here » Post #145

Fri Jan 22, 2016 19:58 in Urdu

Remember email is not allowed to be posted.
Sorry Kashif1970 I do not have edit rights in this sub forum so I had to mark for deletion.

Watch Your Little Children Closely » Post #1

Fri Jan 22, 2016 14:42 in General Talk

One time my oldest daughter when she was a few years old, was out playing in the yard.
I was in the kitchen washing dishes and could see her from the window. There was a knock
on the door and a woman was standing there holding my daughter. I was surprised because
I did not know the woman and there she is, holding my daughter. I grabbed my daughter as
the woman said IS THIS YOUR DAUGHTER....

Well it turned out that my daughter had walked up the gravel road to a neighbors house
because she heard kids playing up there. I still shudder to think.....what if a car had come
down the gravel road, over the hill....it could have killed her.

It's been very sad here because of a little 2 year old boy that recently lost his life. His grandmother
took him and his sister out for a nature walk by their house in a wooded area. The next thing you
know, the boy was gone. That was a week ago and the little boy was found after extensive
searching day and night......1 and 1/2 mile from the house....deceased.....probably due to the
freezing weather.

Small children can get away from you really really fast. These days too with all the bad folks
out there, you just never know. So never leave them alone any where, not even for a split moment.

Delayed Payments » Post #22

Fri Jan 22, 2016 14:23 in General Talk

MsMonica wrote: Wow I still have not got my check smh :(

As far as I know, there isn't any delay with checks.

In regards to the USA postal mail service, that is another matter.

I do believe most everyone in the USA knows that mail does not run on Sundays, nor
on Holidays (most recent Martin Luther King Day).

Also, USA mail is not always delivered in areas of disaster, storms, severe weather
conditions.

Checks are processed on or about the 10th of the month. If you requested a Jan.
check, it has been at this posting, 12 days. Subtract 2 days for Sundays. Subtract
1 day for Holiday. That leaves a possible 9 mailing days. If checks were actually
mailed out around the 15th of the month, it would make sense that you may not
have your check yet.

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #11

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 in General Talk

iWillHelpU wrote: Unread Post#7 by valerie » 50 minutes ago

I don't have any more information than what members have read in the updates
news. It's just that, I use my own experience and knowledge, not to mention,
common sense.RATHER NOT QUOTE YOUR LONG POST--------------
EVERYTHING YOU POST IS WORTH READING!!! --but that was a long one :thumbup:

Yes, It was a tad lengthy. :mrgreen:

Is Clixsense Struggling. » Post #9

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:43 in General Talk

AdrianDeacon wrote: i didnt mean to scare anyone so dont say i did i was just asking a simple question thats all no need to get all jumped up about it is there

Unfortunately there has been almost an overwhelming amount of topics and posts lately
of those hollering scam and those being very skeptic. It is important that members, new
members, and potential members realize the facts.

Delayed Payments » Post #19

Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:37 in General Talk

20 - 5 60 2 20 87 - $ 0.0500 $ 0.3000 $ 0.0020 $ 0.0200 $ 0.3720
21 - 13 55 12 12 92 - $ 0.1300 $ 0.2750 $ 0.0120 $ 0.0120 $ 0.4290

Take a strong look at that.

To break it down, on the 20th I viewed/clicked 87 ads and made .37 cents
On the 21st, I viewed 92 ads and made .42 cents.

IF I had logged into the view ads area more on those two days, I probably would have easily hit a $1.00.

My point is, overall, there is a lot more ads generally then there has been in years past.

Did I mention how ClixSense throws $10.00 and $5.00 and $1.00 bills out thru the ClixGrid, not to
mention quarters and half dollars?

I think members that are displaying fear or skepticism, should be open to the facts.....and personally,
I cannot see any facts stating they are not paying or that they are closing down. There are only facts
to their growth and the earning potential which has grown considerably over the years.

Delayed Payments » Post #18

Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:59 in General Talk

Good Grief!

I made something like $10 or $20 in two days on offers without
hardly even trying!

15 140 $ 4.04 - - 140 $ 4.04
16 227 $ 6.01 - - 227 $ 6.01
17 226 $ 5.81 - - 226 $ 5.81
18 13 $ 0.20 - - 13 $ 0.20
19 28 $ 0.28 - - 28 $ 0.28

The above is some offers I completed on those days. Those are
simple little offers such as videos and those slide shows.

I just don't get it. Whats wrong with you people that are thinking CS is closing
simply because Neteller sucks and they're paying out on a q system to free up
their time? In addition, Jim very plainly stated it was a trial period.

So the surveys stink? What has that got to do with ClixSense? For years
ClixSense got by just fine as a PTC and today they make tons more money
due to offers/tasks.....not to mention tons more membership.

I just don't get your way of thinking simply because they have tried a
different payment procedure.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 15:31:45 EST