Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

VALENTINE'S DAY » Post #15

Sun Feb 14, 2016 19:16 in General Talk

Now wait just a second......not need Valentine's Day? :(

Ohhhh boohoo booohoooie booooohoooiiiieeeeee! :(

Valerie - It's time! » Post #3

Sun Feb 14, 2016 08:37 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: Valerie.

Now is the time to relaunch Pyrabang concept with a Patriot name.

>>> 1st sign up <<<

I wonder some times whatever happen to that guy.

Fed want consider negative interest rates? » Post #18

Sat Feb 13, 2016 23:03 in General Talk

When you have land, you have prosperity, whether anyone wants it or not.
Think about it.

Human will lose their jobs due by robot? » Post #30

Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:57 in General Talk

It's an interesting topic and I think its one that most of us here, may not ever know the answer.

I'd like to think that robots will never be first place in the world because they are only as smart
as people make them to be. Unfortunately, when it gets right down to it, people are not the least
bit smart.

If people were smart, there wouldn't be the argument there is in this topic. If people were smart,
there wouldn't be cussing and name calling. If people were smart, there wouldn't be racism, starvation,
child abuse, murder, and so on.

People are animals. When it gets right down to it, many animals outside of the human race, have
more morality and compassion than people.

In regards to over-population, lack of resources/food, I don't think that is the case and I don't think
it ever has been the case and I don't think it will ever be the case. There is a lot of land out there, an
enormous amount. There is tons of resources and with science, there are more and more ways being
invented to turn the non consumable, into consumables. The problem I see in this arena is simply
all the work involved in order to provide these resources to the needy. But it is happening, there is
help being provided and hopefully some day, humans will stomp out starvation.

Even if we dramatically reduce disease, there is most probable always going to be natural disasters.
I don't see over population of humans, ever happening. I don't think the world will last long enough
for it to be over populated with humans.

Human will lose their jobs due by robot? » Post #28

Sat Feb 13, 2016 22:07 in General Talk

Please follow the rules. Name calling, vulgar words, are NOT allowed.

Fed want consider negative interest rates? » Post #13

Sat Feb 13, 2016 13:10 in General Talk

I guess it all depends on how much money you
have and how much money you don't mind losing.

I've always believed the best and closest to no risk
investment is in real estate and primarily in land.

That's what I did.

Banks can fail. Insurance companies can go under.
Stock markets can crash.

Think in terms of what you can't lose and what will
most probable go up in price over time.

Fed want consider negative interest rates? » Post #9

Sat Feb 13, 2016 09:02 in General Talk

Simple solution if you're worried about it.....dont use banks.

13 minutes of straight lies » Post #16

Fri Feb 12, 2016 15:18 in General Talk

aaroneddie wrote: does anybody notice that valerie picture is much look like a stunning beauty Carly Fiorina?

too bad she drops out of Republican Presidential Race...

Oh thank you, very nice for you to say so.

However, I don't think I look like her. I take it as a compliment tho because she is
one very bright woman, to say the least.

13 minutes of straight lies » Post #8

Thu Feb 11, 2016 23:10 in General Talk

It doesn't make any difference if you are self sustainable and teach your children to be
the same.

Buy cast iron, canvas, and vegetable seeds and you'll be fine.

clixglid tip » Post #4

Thu Feb 11, 2016 23:09 in General Talk

Yes you won't get too many surveys because you are not in the countries in which
companies focus on customers/surveys.

All you can do is check daily to see if there is any you can dol.

Tasks, I am not sure about as I think you can get more of those but you have to
keep trying to find them that are available.

For Your Enjoyment and Fun » Post #1

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:17 in General Talk

This isn't an affiliate link and it is free.

It lets you play the music free too. it begins at 1950 and you can hear the top 10 songs of
every month from 1950 thru 1989. I looked up my year birthday month to see what the top
song was when I was born.

http://www.45rpmdb.com/Top10.html

Age Group Survey » Post #48

Thu Feb 11, 2016 09:28 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: About eighteen months ago years ago, I wrote a directory page that calculated the average age on a network. The age was quite a bit higher than any of us liked, so I added a configuration option where one could set an average age they were more comfortable with when they personally viewed the stats.

Most people - or at least, most of those who cared enough to set the config - were comfortable with an average age between thirty and forty.

Thus, I believe the result of this thread is that all surveys asking for age should, from now on, contain "Over 35" as the highest bracket.

No they cant do that because they think everyone over 50 goes pee pee in their pants.

What Do you think Free Cell Phone Service Provider » Post #10

Wed Feb 10, 2016 18:33 in General Talk

Good Grief!

The problem isn't with government assistance.

The problem is with a lack of qualified people hired to do the job they're suppose to do.

NO doubt there is a lot of people receiving government assistance that shouldn't be. This
is why there should be plenty of qualified workers to handle the case loads.

There is certainly a huge amount of people getting various government assistance that
shouldn't be. However, does that mean there shouldn't be any assistance? Well I don't
think so. I've known people that have worked hard all their lives and for little wages that
need what little assistance they do get.

I'm not going to argue here but I will say I hate it when people say that government
assistance is a handout. America is a great country and one in which people can help
each other and many of our government assistance programs are very much needed for
our vets, for our disabled, for people that have given all their lives til they have nothing
left to give. So, it's truly not about 'hand outs'. It's about making sure people that should
receive from those programs, get it, and those that don't need it, don't get it.

$35 Amazon Gift Card » Post #2

Wed Feb 10, 2016 13:30 in General Talk

Thats great!

Are you a member of ClixSenseResearch also?

Super Tuesday Primary Today Election? » Post #8

Wed Feb 10, 2016 13:29 in General Talk

I dont base my vote on gender or color.

What Do you think Free Cell Phone Service Provider » Post #2

Wed Feb 10, 2016 00:29 in General Talk

I don't guess I have ever heard of those or if I have, don't remember.

For many years I was on Verizon, paid a monthly bill. I guess it was handy during that
time frame in my life but a few years ago, I canceled it and glad I did.

I have a TracFone smart phone and it was the smartest thing I did in a long time. Every
year, I buy a new TracFone around Christmas time when they have special offers. I pay
about $100 for the phone and get triple minutes which pans out to the phone and about
2000 minutes. I rarely use the 'smart' features on it and I never use all the minutes.

There are government assistance phones too, such as SafeLink and some others in which
I think they give a free phone and free service.

Super Tuesday Primary Today Election? » Post #4

Wed Feb 10, 2016 00:20 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Nobody expect this two people are winning the primary.

I expected it. I thought Trump and Sanders would come out on top in the New Hampshire primary and they did.

clixglid tip » Post #2

Tue Feb 09, 2016 16:36 in General Talk

You just click any where in the grid and that's the jest of it.

You might get lucky and win some money.

Daniel Bryan is Retiring From WWE » Post #13

Tue Feb 09, 2016 08:46 in General Talk

Well sure......it is entertainment for those that like watching that sort of thing and
millions of people do seem to like watching it and they spend a lot of money on it.

Any way you look at it, it is talent. Not everyone can do what they do. It takes a
lot of training and few are selected compared to the thousands that apply.

It's an act yes, in that they have a set and routine they must follow for every show
and know of course, what moves they are going to do etc.

One day I was in Walmart and a disabled kid in a wheelchair was looking at the
wrestler dolls. He was so excited and he said MAAM MAAM CAN YOU HAND ME
(i don't recall the name now)? It was on an upper shelf he couldn't reach from
his wheel chair. I handed it to him, he thanked me, and then he began to tell
me the history of the wrestler he had in his hand. Then his father came around
the corner and said 'did you find her' (talking about the doll) and the little boy
said YES this lady got it down for me.

So its like this to me.......I don't like wrestling, none of it actually, not pro, not
amateur, etc....but.....if it keeps people off the streets and makes people happy
and little children happier, then thats great.

Daniel Bryan is Retiring From WWE » Post #9

Tue Feb 09, 2016 00:00 in General Talk

One thing is for sure.....well maybe two things.....

Wrestling is BIG business and BIG money.

Wrestlers are very talented in what they do.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 15:32:11 EST