Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs » Post #11

Tue Feb 23, 2016 22:38 in General Talk

Tune of the Oscar Meyer wiener song.....now sing along....

Oh I wish I was an egggggg, that is what I truly want to beeeee eeee eeee

If I was an egggggg, everyone would fall in love with meeeeee eeee eeee

:thumbup:

Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs » Post #7

Tue Feb 23, 2016 18:59 in General Talk

Fried egg sandwiches. Fried egg on toast. Fried egg on biscuit. Fried egg on bread.

French toast. French toast using American loaf bread. French toast using Italian bread. French toast using French bread. French toast with salt and pepper. French toast with syrup. French toast with honey.

Boiled eggs. Boiled eggs on tossed salad. Boiled eggs on tuna salad. Boiled eggs on all salads.

Deviled eggs. Deviled eggs on a plate. Deviled eggs on a devil egg plate. Deviled eggs with mustard. Deviled eggs with mayo.

Bad adds? » Post #2

Tue Feb 23, 2016 18:53 in General Talk

Are you saying you are not getting paid for clicking the ads?

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon » Post #12

Tue Feb 23, 2016 08:44 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: Pigs are amazingly smart. The little ones know their names by their time they're three days old. I opt for veggie bacon by Morning Star which can be found in the frozen section at your super market. Actually, it's pretty good and makes a great BLT.

No matter if you care for animals or not, care for yourself and stop eating meat.

Poor little piggies.

Scrambled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs » Post #5

Tue Feb 23, 2016 08:42 in General Talk

I love eggs. Wish I didn't love eggs.

Scrambled eggs. Fried eggs. Easy over eggs. Boiled eggs. Egg omelets. Egg quiche. Eggs Eggs Eggs.

practicing my English » Post #16

Tue Feb 23, 2016 08:40 in General Talk

oberder wrote: Ok you are, worry not you be. Practice English good you do, learn better use often -- use the Force...

( ... nowwaitamiutethere... reading that in Yoda's voice! :o )

You trying to confuse me, oberder? :lol:

practicing my English » Post #13

Mon Feb 22, 2016 23:39 in General Talk

Never start a sentence with the word 'But'.

practicing my English » Post #12

Mon Feb 22, 2016 23:38 in General Talk

zegon wrote:
ProAdCo wrote: From time to time Valerie tells wild, crazy stories. But, I never see Valerie with any typo's or misspelled wording.
I'm always bad on typo's. I wonder which brand speller Valerie uses for word check?

Seme probplem here, but it is me keyboard that don't inderstand haw 2 speel in Engalish, i can reaad 'Made in China' un it...

From time to time, Valerie tells wild, crazy stories. I never see Valerie miss-spell words. I'm bad with typo's. I wonder which spell checker Valerie uses.

I have the same problem. It's my keyboard that doesn't understand how to spell English words. I can read 'Made in China' on it.

practicing my English » Post #11

Mon Feb 22, 2016 23:32 in General Talk

No, I don't use a spell checker.

practicing my English » Post #5

Mon Feb 22, 2016 15:22 in General Talk

charez wrote: No problem Valerie, we forgive you too :thumbup:

No problem, Valerie. We forgive you too.

practicing my English » Post #3

Mon Feb 22, 2016 15:18 in General Talk

janiss wrote: I am practicing my English here and in others ptc,its good for me write in english,sorry for the mistakes i made :oops:

I am practicing my English here and in other PTC's. It is good for me to write in English. Sorry for the mistakes I made.

Super Tuesday Primary Today Election? » Post #35

Mon Feb 22, 2016 00:04 in General Talk

Bernie is a nincompoop. :lol:

listening Alex jones make you smart person? » Post #20

Mon Feb 22, 2016 00:02 in General Talk

Don't you know listening to anyone does NOT make you smart!

It's all about how your brain processes information and what you do with that information.

I've never ever met a smart person but I have met plenty that thought they were smart.

Rich and Poor » Post #13

Sun Feb 21, 2016 18:50 in General Talk

Some sort of wires got crossed or something when humans were created.
Truth be known, that's why we're on earth and not having a blast on heaven with the rest of the heavenly creatures.

Forum: Members had a panic attack » Post #4

Sun Feb 21, 2016 13:40 in General Talk

charez wrote: Davidbugs was saying

Quote:It's the first sign the end of Clixsense era.

Of course, as usual, nobody believed him :lol:

Really.....that's just silly.

Rich and Poor » Post #4

Sun Feb 21, 2016 13:40 in General Talk

The flip side is......they are growing organs in labs so hopefully some day in the near future,
people will not have to wait but still.....could be very expensive.

Rich and Poor » Post #3

Sun Feb 21, 2016 13:39 in General Talk

If you're wealthy, you can afford better health care and that is mighty scary in and of itself.

For example, say you need a kidney and go on a long waiting list. Many die before they ever
come close to receiving a kidney. If you have the funds to travel and purchase a kidney, you
will most likely get it. A poor person can't do that.

Human will lose their jobs due by robot? » Post #65

Thu Feb 18, 2016 09:41 in General Talk

Well David if it happens, it happens. What do you mean be ready?

I'm not a doomsday preper and never will be. If things get so bad that I would need to dig a hole and hide in it, I'd just as soon be dead. There's a lot to be said for freedom and it is just another word for nothing else to lose.

The Taxman Cometh » Post #8

Thu Feb 18, 2016 09:36 in General Talk

ClixSense sends a 1099 and you can keep the one sheet and turn in the other when filing.

The amount is listed in box 7 Nonemployee compensation

I've always received mine in Feb and have already received it.

new comer » Post #2

Thu Feb 18, 2016 09:25 in General Talk

There is not a technique to clicking in the clixgrid.
You simply click any where on the grid, view the ad until the timer stops, then click another and so on.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:56:39 EST