Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Flint Michigan USA poison water » Post #3

Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:30 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: It's not safe to drink water at all I can't believe USA govt allow this happen.

First of all, you posted the topic 'Flint, Michigan' and Flint Michigan is not the USA government.
Michigan is a state with it's own state rules in addition to it's own city rules. It is my understanding
it was the city within the state that decided to not pay the millions they had been paying to a specific
water company and instead chose to use water from an area that had old lead pipes.

Secondly, the USA government already has its noses in too many state businesses.

I realize that this is the General Talk sub forum but it is just that, talk in general. Many of these
discussions that not only you start, but a few others as well, are political. When politics are at
the height of a conversation, people tend to get burned. You can easily see how the so called
men (and woman) of the USA that are running for president talk about each other and to each other.

In my opinion, which I know amounts to half a hill of beans, there is not one candidate in the
running for USA president that deserve it. They all stink to high heaven. As large as the USA
is and all the wonderful people in it, I find it more than lame that we don't have experienced,
well behaved, respected, intelligent people running for the largest position in the world.

So, as you continue to focus on a political stance by posting stuff like this, you will most likely
receive convoluted and conflicted replies, to say the least.

Plans To Leave US » Post #2

Sun Feb 28, 2016 08:39 in General Talk

I guess they better get started on packing their bags.

:lol:

ads wastage » Post #2

Sun Feb 28, 2016 08:33 in General Talk

munnighazal wrote: hello all members... why does :?:clixsense wastes so many sticky ads :?:

I am not sure what you mean. People purchase advertising and can choose the type of
advertising they want.

Adhitz problems » Post #2

Sun Feb 28, 2016 08:32 in General Talk

This is ClixSense so the best thing to do would be to contact admin over at adhitz.

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon » Post #17

Sat Feb 27, 2016 23:18 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: Who else has a craven for crispy Bacon

Butter some toast and go to bed. :lol:

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #1070

Sat Feb 27, 2016 20:06 in General Talk

This man retired at the age 30 years old. » Post #29

Sat Feb 27, 2016 00:56 in General Talk

Well you know, retiring at 30 years old is young but it does happen a lot more often than you may think.

I have relatives that went into the US Service very early in their lives and retired at something like 38/40 years old.

I've also known people that retired at a very young age after working at a job for set number of years.
For example, I started working at 17 in a hospital. If I had stayed at that hospital for 25 years, I could
have retired at 42.

A lot of people do retire in their younger years but most do continue to work at something else.

1 million now or 10 million in 10 years » Post #4

Sat Feb 27, 2016 00:49 in General Talk

I'd take the 10 million.

Ten years may seem like a long way off but in reality, it passes very quickly.

Although a million dollars is nothing to sneeze at, these days it is not a huge amount of money.
If you have family and friends you would like to give some money too, one million won't go very
far.

Of course, I would want the guarantee that the 10 million could be signed over to whomever I
wanted in the event I did not make it to collect in ten years.

Bad adds? » Post #12

Fri Feb 26, 2016 08:28 in General Talk

billykilroy wrote: I know what a hijack is and it did happen to my computer many years ago. But when your inter gets hijacked all the PTC sites would do the same thing. Not what I'm seeing. You can't see the Picture of the ad you click on before you click on it? Every time I make a post I do learn more about the internet. Thank you for your support

No, hijacking has nothing to do with 'all ptc's'.

This man retired at the age 30 years old. » Post #16

Fri Feb 26, 2016 01:44 in General Talk

@Nikorj it varies in the USA based on age. My full retirement is at over 66. Something like 66 years and 2 months. :roll:

@davidbugs I don't know how you can travel and stay away from people all at the same time.

Bad adds? » Post #10

Thu Feb 25, 2016 09:03 in General Talk

I went back and clicked on some and it's tracking links. That's all. Sort of like
when one may set up a campaign and then they can track the links and see how
many visits they received and from where.

The problem was people didn't understand what you were talking about, billykilroy.
The only thing I can fathom is that the url you are seeing has words in it that is
different from the webpage it goes to. All that is, is tracker links or rotator links
or redirect links.

Arachnophobia » Post #5

Thu Feb 25, 2016 08:50 in General Talk

No, wouldn't be a good idea to go swimming in my pond. There is a Heron or similar such bird that
visits often and eats the frogs in it or probably anything else it sees.

I don't see spiders here much. Of course I am sure there is gazillions of them outside in and around
old trees and such. I'll see a small spider in the house some times and after it like a ninja!

Several years ago at the end of the season Walmart had some shrubs outside that looked about
half dead but they were cheap so I bought some. All of them grew and did great. One was a
tree. I planted the little tree in my front yard not expecting it to even grow. It grew fast and
it's very pretty, especially in the Spring. I couldn't recall the name and went to search online
and I think it is some sort of 'plum cherry' tree. Probably not the type of fruit one eats but it
does look like dark cherries. Last year I noticed there wasn't any cherries on it so, don't know
if after it reaches a certain age it stops with the cherries or skips years or what. My point tho
is that more than once, I have noticed a snake in it. Just small garden snakes. I can only
guess they lay in it for the little shade and perhaps they must like the fruit or smell or something.

I've heard black snakes will chase you....the 'black racer' snakes.

The blind snakes sound awful Susy and I know I'd be terrified to see snakes in my bathroom!

I always carry a big cane type stick with me when I go for walks because I am walking in the
woods and never know what I might come upon. I also carry pepper spray. We don't have
bears here but we do have wild dogs and such.

adding referrals » Post #2

Thu Feb 25, 2016 08:30 in General Talk

You cannot add referrals to ClixSense.

Within your ClixSense 'Account' you will see your referral url and you may give it to others so they can join under you.

Bad adds? » Post #7

Thu Feb 25, 2016 00:48 in General Talk

I think I have finally figured out what you guys are talking about in regards to Make Money Robot.

What you are seeing are ads inside a rotator. Therefore the url is different than the website you
are seeing.

Did you know that I am one of the first people to create a sequential rotator online.....well, my
partner created it and then we sold copies of the script......many years ago.

Anyway, that is what you are seeing and I think that is what you folks are referring to in regards
to those ads. It's rotator links. Nothing wrong with the ads.

Arachnophobia » Post #2

Thu Feb 25, 2016 00:42 in General Talk

We've had a rather warm winter in West Tennessee. I'm afraid it's not going to be a
very nice Spring and Summer in regards to snakes and bugs. I'm also afraid the rabies
may be more prominent in some animals, as it seems to be the case after warm winters.

Last summer I thought I would go nuts listening to the cicadas. I live in the woods so
the sound was more than annoying.

I hate the wasps and it never seems to fail, getting stung every summer more than once.
Last year, I was outside on the balcony and grabbed the door handle to go back in, and
a wasp stung my hand. I didn't notice there was a wasp on the door handle.

I seem to see more snakes when the weather is hotter. The copperheads/cottonmouths
like to swim in my pond when it's real hot. I can sit on my balcony and watch the snakes
swim. Ya, mighty crazy.

Funny because I have watched youtube videos stating copperheads are good snakes. Well,
I have never known of a good snake and the copperheads here, are very aggressive.

I go for walks and In the summer I have to wear boots because I am afraid a copperhead
or other such snake may be in my path. No matter what anyone tells me, I know for a
fact that copperhead will chase you. So I wear boots to be on the safe side and so I can
stomp them if need be. :o

My plans are to put out a veggie garden this year. I haven't noticed herds of spiders and
hope I don't. YIKES!

Why can't you see your feet when you stand? » Post #10

Wed Feb 24, 2016 22:20 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Please start eating much more or another race in space will be dissapointed once they come to harvest us.Add min 15 kilo per year for next 10 year and we will be tasty and they will have a chance to survive

If they eat us, they will barf because we are full of junk.

Hmmmm that is an idea.

How to thwart off Martians...... eat lots of junk food so you won't be tasty.

CHANGE IN AD ROTATION » Post #5

Wed Feb 24, 2016 19:02 in General Talk

ClixSense does NOT promise you hundreds of ads to click. Upgrading your membership
may give you more ads simply because some advertising is geared at premium members.

There are times we may see a hundred ads or more to view. That amount is usually a bit rare, indeed.

It's best to read the FAQ and understand the number of ads you are promised as a free standard
member and as a paid premium member.

Why can't you see your feet when you stand? » Post #7

Wed Feb 24, 2016 18:59 in General Talk

charez wrote: The sad part with junk food is when it's become part of the culture of a country :thumbdown:

You really hit the nail on the head with that statement.

In the USA, there has become an enormous amount of junk food and focus on eating.
In addition, and just as bad, is the enormous amount of money being made selling people potions to lose weight.
It is insane.

I can tell everyone how to lose weight because there is truly only ONE way.

Stop over eating, stop eating huge portions of food, drink lots of water daily, and get a good deal
of exercise every day. Also, focus on what is best for you and not what the industry tells you.

Bad adds? » Post #6

Wed Feb 24, 2016 18:51 in General Talk

You can run your anti virus and if that doesn't seem to work, download the free Avast
antivirus because it is good at getting rid of hijackers.

PS. I am assuming you are using a windows based computer running IE or FireFox browser.

Why can't you see your feet when you stand? » Post #5

Wed Feb 24, 2016 18:33 in General Talk

This topic is so hilarious. :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 06:57:01 EST