Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #105

Sun Mar 13, 2016 15:24 in General Talk

I don't really get it about 'his hair'. I personally don't see anything wrong with his hair.
It always seems neat.

I don't like when he looks like an albino raccoon. As little Marco said that Trump had the
worst spray on tan in America.....or he said some such as that. Now that, was not just
hilarious, it was at least close to true. Something was sure making his face orange and
complete wide white circles around his eyes. Whatever he was doing, looks like he stopped
because his face isn't orange any more and for the most part, the wide white circles is gone.

Seriously tho, I don't care what a person looks like, other than they should be clean of course.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #101

Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 in General Talk

Micshad wrote: P.S. ProAdCo:
I have eyesight problems (cataracts) and couldn't figure out why the reply screen didn't come up. I hit 'Report' instead of 'Reply' by accident, so I apologize for that.

It doesn't matter if you hit the report button. You would have had to type into the
report box, what you are reporting.

Kind of funny but often members....new members mainly, hit the report often and
type comments directly to that member.....however, that member of course, cannot
see it. Only admins and moderators see what is reported. We simply click delete
more often than not since it's usually one sided conversing.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #97

Sun Mar 13, 2016 08:55 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: No Val,

The keyboard coward didn't close who they were.

It wasn't Jim, I speak with Jim all the time.

It just stated admin who was sent from and with explanation it could of been sent by anyone.

I get threats, I don't run. I CHARGE FORWARD.

Sheesh. Penny Bangers.

Don't get in my business unless you want me breathing down your neck.

I didn't realize members could not see the 'warning' link listed in their forum stats.
It's located directly under 'Posts' and above 'Member Since'. The warning is clickable
and it moderators/admin can send the user a warning in addition it list who sent the
warning and what the warning is. I never thought about it before but I guess it does
make sense it doesn't display to all.

I will tell you this, it wasn't a moderator that sent you the warning. It was an
administrator.

What do u think about 19 years old retired? » Post #20

Sun Mar 13, 2016 08:49 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Being rich bring more freedom. You can do whatever you want. You can travel around the world and never have to work someone make them richer.

No it doesn't.

I'm not rich and I do whatever I want.

Believe it or not, everyone doesn't want to travel.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #93

Sun Mar 13, 2016 01:11 in General Talk

The protestors in Chicago would have been fine, altho stupid, it would have been
fine if they would have simply stayed on the other side of the fence.

The problem isn't Trump. The problem is people with misplaced emotions and
furthermore, not owning up to their own faults.

That is why we have free speech and voting. If you don't like something, you
don't for it. If you can't control yourself, you should stay home. If you are
going to beat the crap out of someone, don't blame it on someone else.....
you're the one that did it.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #92

Sun Mar 13, 2016 01:03 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote:
Special message for you non paying MODS.

Next time you take a notion and send me a warning.

Don't be a coward and not enclose your name who sent it.

I Don't Like Cowards

You can easily see the name by clicking on the warning in your forum stats, can't you?

Human will lose their jobs due by robot? » Post #76

Sun Mar 13, 2016 00:59 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Okay, now we're screwed.

Artificial intelligence: Google's AlphaGo beats Go master Lee Se-dol - BBC News

Well yep, that is what robots are going to amount to. People say they are only as intelligent
as you make them but they can most probable be made to gain intelligence. Just like a person
uses process of elimination to do something. If you install all the ways to do something and
even bits and pieces of possibilities, the robot can take all that information to present even
more outcomes than a human can.

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #38

Sun Mar 13, 2016 00:51 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Yeah, I once wrote a Gif87a viewer in Q-BASIC just to prove it could be done. It took about ten minutes to load an image, and you could fit about twelve on a disk - with the viewer - if you used FDFormat to get the storage up to 2MB.

Then some other guy wrote one that was twice as fast. I can't remember his name now, he also wrote the shoot 'em up called Momentum.

Edit - Mallard, that was it. That's why I couldn't remember his name, he only used a nickname.

I did an entire box of floppys and put them in a safe deposit box. I thought if something ever
happen, at least my children would have all the photos, safe and sound on floppys.

I know it was some bit of a learning curve to get them on there and I cannot remember how I did it.
I do remember laying the photos out on the table, about 5 or so at a time. Maybe I scanned them
from a printer but that does not seem like what I did but guess so. Anyway, I recall finally being
able to do it and being amazed that it worked. But you couldn't look at one photo at a time, it was
several because of the way I scanned them or something....several at a time.

And.....my computer.......it was HUGE. HaHa! The monitor was HUGE! It was a big heavy thing.

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #37

Sun Mar 13, 2016 00:45 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Oh, we had mass mailers alright. The problem you had was that we could still charge you thousands to write it for you. And we did.

I can recall using some crazy stuff back in those days. I mean some really crazy stuff.

There was a program called 'Eagle' something or other. I just remember the name 'Eagle'
being in it. It was an FFA mailer thing. Is that right? FFA? Free For All I think we called
it. I kind of liked it and I did get some takers from my offers with that one. Most the FFA
programs were simply junk. Easy way to spam the internet. :lol:

There was a program 'GoingPlatinum' that never really amount to much at all. It had
thousands and thousands of members. I was a forum moderator for them for awhile.
They had some crazy scripts going on with that thing.

I remember using some sort of thing I downloaded that was suppose to be real secretive.
I told everyone about it. :lol: You had to follow the instructions to set it up. After it
was set, you could join traffic exchanges and input them, and it would automatically
surf the pages. I'd let it run all night, wake up the next day with tons of viruses on my
computer.

Some years later, they came out with the SafeList auto send scripts. That was insane.

However, I think things were a lot more fun back then. It was all a big new discovery
with all sorts of weird scripts and stuff.

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #35

Sun Mar 13, 2016 00:36 in General Talk

Did anyone place photos on floppy's?

I can recall placing hundreds of my photos on floppy's because I thought it was a cool and
safe way to save them for the future. No one even has a floppy disc any more! :roll:

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #33

Sun Mar 13, 2016 00:34 in General Talk

AllAdvantage.....that was something like close to 20 years ago!

I remember buying floppy's that had tons of stuff on them. All
kinds of stuff. Some was full of ebook type stuff and others were
full of scripts and stuff. lol Lots of ...... stuff.

I am trying to remember my old first downline club from about
20 years ago. I bet ya, you guys might remember it but I can't
even remember the name and I can't even remember my partner
name. We had to do everything manually. I do mean everything.
We had to manually email members the link of what we joined...
and I remember being so sleepy.....emailing people one at a time....
yes, one at a time the link. Maybe there wasn't mass send back
then? I just recall sending people all day, for hours into the night,
for weeks on end. It was insane. I want to think the name was
something like 'BestDownLineClub' or something with 'Best' in it.

Human will lose their jobs due by robot? » Post #74

Sat Mar 12, 2016 17:19 in General Talk

I think you would need to define what a robot is.

What do you think human beings are?

What about all animals, what are they?

God created the heavens and the earth.
What is the heavens?

If evolution exists, where did it start and why isn't all the same?

If it is true that evolution is real, does that mean Robots will evolve?
If Robots will evolve, how and why? And if Robots evolve does that
mean they are creatures of......what? Robots are creatures of creation
or are they creatures of evolution?

By the way, why do little bitty tree frogs wear vibrant red gloves?

New member problems » Post #2

Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:36 in General Talk

Advertisers usually target their ads and offers.

All you can do is check daily to see if there is surveys/offers for you to do.

What is the most you've cashed out in one withdraw » Post #3

Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 in General Talk

Laurababs wrote: Is there a limit? Looking to save about $500 before I cash out, which will probably take 3-4 months.

There is not a limit.

What do u think about 19 years old retired? » Post #16

Fri Mar 11, 2016 17:30 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Now 80 years old and quite happy with my status quo.Need very little money to get by and happy
with the $ 8 to $12 I earn here monthly
:D

After awhile, you don't really need anything do you! I think some people, especially the
younger generation, may not understand that since they're always wanting something.

Premium Member? » Post #2

Fri Mar 11, 2016 17:27 in General Talk

That's your decision for you to make, not us.

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #25

Fri Mar 11, 2016 09:21 in General Talk

My pecan trees yielded several hundred pounds every year.
There were years they did not yield as much as other years but even so, they still yielded a lot.

There is a large variety of pecan trees.

Hickory nuts is a big seller. I do have lots of hickory trees on my property.....the squirrels horde
them. :mrgreen:

What do u think about 19 years old retired? » Post #13

Fri Mar 11, 2016 07:46 in General Talk

I don't think everyone here wants to get rich or retire young and I will tell you something.....

There are many many people that retire and continue to work all the way up until they are
dead or not physically able to work any more. Why is that? They're not all working simply
because they need the money. They work because it brings enjoyment to them, purpose
to them, physical longevity, placement in an active society, etc.

So believe it or not, everyone here and everyone else where, is not focusing their life on
getting rich.

Companies Promising Big Bucks » Post #23

Fri Mar 11, 2016 07:41 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: Valerie, I'm planting a pecan tree this year. A friend brought pecans to me from her mother's tree and there is a huge difference in taste between fresh pecans and those you buy in stores. One of my favorite things! And much easier to crack than these rock hard Black Walnuts.

I think it takes a very long time for pecan trees to grow. Probably today however, they have
many varieties with some faster growing.

The ones that were in my yard, I truly could not begin to guess how old they are.....I say are
because I guess they're still there. I know the previous owners has lived there many years
and they said the pecan trees were there when they bought that place. My guess would be
those pecan trees were at least 50 years old.

On the good years, I'd get about 500 pounds of pecans from those two trees. I truly did not
bother with them for the money. I love to eat pecans as many people do and they come in
at just the right time of year......late Fall. I had so many of them, box's and box's and box's
that I would sell some to those I worked with at the hospital. They loved them because for
starters, I sold them for less than they could buy them at the store and because they were
fresh.

A fresh pecan taste so much better than the old ones in the store. The fresh ones are juicy
and emit more of a pecan flavor in foods such as pecan pies. You have never ate a pecan
pie until you eat one that is made with fresh pecans.

I use to take vacations regularly to Florida and would go through Georgia.....always bought
the Georgia pecans often from the road side stands.

Back when I sold them to folks I worked with, I'd sell them a big baggie full for $3 or $4.
You wouldn't be able to touch that for less that $20 or $25 today store bought that amount.

There's varieties of pecans such as the paper shell pecan. The paper shell pecan has a thin
shell that is easy to crack.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #80

Fri Mar 11, 2016 07:20 in General Talk

To make this clear to those that are reading all this political stuff here lately.....

The reason why Mr Trump is ranking high and winning states is because people can associate
with him He is likable to an an extent. He is fun and funny. He is almost 70 years old so he
has a lot of experience, more so than what perhaps some people realize. He talks in a simple
tone with simple words and people don't need a dictionary in front of them to figure out what
he is saying. He's made a lot of money and people know that in business, some things fail but
over all he has made billions of dollars and created millions of jobs. People know that he knows
economics and when it comes to economics, it's an extremely difficult subject. However, it is
a very important subject if not the most important subject because that is what makes the
world go round. He is self funding and people like that he is. When people run for office such
as the presidency, it cost millions of dollars to do so. Very wealthy people will fund those in
the running....but WHY?.....because they want something and so those in the running often
owe those that are funding their campaign......for an example, a ford bail out. So people
see Mr Trump as self funding and know that he doesn't owe anyone and that he will come
more to doing what he says, then the other candidates.

What's really hilarious is how many people are afraid of Trump and even go so far to call
him dangerous. The president of the USA has what is known as 'advisors'. The advisors
are very experienced professionals within their field. They help to further educate the
president on what is going on in their field of knowledge.

The senate does vote to pass bills and reject bills. It's many of these people that need
to go out with the wash.

If the president does not follow the constitution or the laws of our land, he can be impeached.
It's not like some countries in which they have dictators that cannot be removed.

It is many of the people that presently hold offices in Washington that are afraid of Trump.
Not because Trump is dangerous but because if Trump gets the presidency, they may lose
their jobs. There is a lot of under handedness going on in Washington and since Trump is
self funding, worth billions, he canNOT be bought. It's not just democrats that are afraid
of him......many republicans are too. They're afraid they won't be able to use hard working
tax payers money to fund their big steak dinners and their big ho down parties any more.
Their afraid Trump will see through them and the illegal activities, careless tax payer spending,
and under handed deals they've been making. They're afraid Trump will toss them out of
Washington just like you or I take out the trash.

No one has crystal balls but America has been failing in many ways and it really is a lot
of needlessness, underhandedness, that has set America on this path. We've got to stop
this nonsense, not just for America but for the entire world. Many people across the globe
rely on America to help them in more ways than one. We've got to band together and get
rid of terrorism and continue to stop any and all acts of terroristic banning before it starts.
We've got to feed our children all over the world that is going to bed hungry. The people
in America are a caring people but often the very people we vote into office, get caught up
in their power and greed. Mr Trump has had most everything he could want, all his life.
Many people in America feel that Mr Trump WILL in fact clean house and make America
great again. We're wanting to see our factories back in our own country. We need our
jobs back. If we don't have work, we go down hill and when we go down hill, we can't
help other countries. We're trillions of dollars in debt and we need to reduct that deficit
and get America back on track.

Many people feel that Mr Trump is the best answer we have in the running. We see that
Mrs Clinton is very experienced in politics because she has been in it all her life. However,
we see her as a money grabber and we see her as very dishonest. I say 'we' in regards
to people not for her......because I am not for her. Political parties mean nothing to me
nor to most people in America any more. We truly are not a racist people, it's just that
some are and the bad always stands out more than the good. We don't care what color
the president is. He can have stripes, be polka dot, purple, we don't care. We don't
care if he is democrats, republic, or a moonie. We're tired of the BS and we are willing
to put our ticket on someone that just might be able to turn America in the right direction.
Because thus far, the lawyers being voted into presidency is not cutting the mustard.
Thus far, what's in Washington is too busy taking 8 week vacations, spending tax payers
money on prostitutes and booze, not to mention plane tickets. Mrs Clinton has let us
down. Mrs Clinton is more of what we have been experiencing for 7 years which is
basically the same ole same ole......no jobs, no manufacturing, factories leaving our
country every day, skyrocketing pharmacy drugs, skyrocketing health insurance rates,
and skyrocketing food, clothing etc. I can't fathom why anyone would be for her but
everyone has their own reasons and to vote for her is to continue this same self
destructive path we've been on.

Mr Sanders talks a good talk but I'm afraid he would come to realization once he hits
the presidency seat that life cannot be all cheery for everyone. You can't give everyone
everything for free. Someone has got to pay for it and believe it or not, the rich people
in the world can't carry the entire globe on their backs. I often wonder what kind of
grades he made in Econ 101.

Mr Rubio is a youngster with high hopes but he is barely out of his diaper.

Mr Cruz is very wise and I think he would probably make a very good president. Still,
could he be much of the same ole same ole? Doesn't he sound so much like what
we've had before? I don't know but many people are worth finding out.

Mr Kasich, it doesn't matter because I think he is very soon to be out of the running.
It could be he is the smartest one of the bunch. He even looks like a president.

I think it's a crying shame that we don't have better in the running. Of all the people
in the USA, this is what we have running for president. It's a process of elimination
and this is what we've got. Simply put, people are tired of the same old crap and
Mr Trump just might do what he says and we do hope he will clean house because it
is long since been very dirty in Washington.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:21:20 EST