Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Gay marriage debate? » Post #2

Thu Mar 24, 2016 08:38 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Do you support gay marriage? If yes why. If no why not?

Gay marriage is the new civil right like in the 1960? How black was treated bad in the 1960?

Do you think Martin Luther King Jr. Accept gay marriage?

David, Martin Luther King is dead.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #145

Wed Mar 23, 2016 23:00 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Is Donald Trump wife is illegal immigrant?

How could she be illegal since she is married to an American?

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #143

Wed Mar 23, 2016 18:02 in General Talk

I'm not condoning anyone's choice of profession but I will say it is mighty sorry
some of the antics candidates choose to use against their opponents. Even children
wouldn't stoop so low.

In regards to Trump's wife, wouldn't that be a little racist? I mean, she is a beautiful
woman and she was offered the profession of modeling. Those are old photos that
Cruz and whomever, has chosen to float around the internet to distract voters.

Thinking of 'Alice in Wonderland'....... we aint in the 1800's any more.

Some people are just down right jealous and don't have enough class to keep that
jealousy to themselves.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #23

Wed Mar 23, 2016 00:12 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: @Darkstar2 it's been at least a year ago I received two full size pizza's to try.
Both were very good. So good in fact, I would have liked to known the brand name.
Another time shortly after that I did receive a pizza with the brand name.

From Pinecone ? That's interesting, usually they send you a page with the details of the product, brand etc. Never got the pizza yet. :D

Quote:
I've never received beer. I did receive some sort of soda beverages one time that
was in glass bottles.....about 6 or 8 of them. It was terrible. Ugly color too. Kind
of like looking at murky pond water. I suppose it was sort of on the line of a sprite
or mountain dew, grayish color, not clear. Had a salty taste. I think that has got
to be the worst thing I ever tried and I told them in the followup survey how bad
it tasted.

But there is a bonus here, those make excellent toilet bowl cleaners so it's not all to waste lol.

Yes there is always a sheet included with the products you sample from PCR.
I'm not sure however, if they always state the brand name.

Could be I received the no name pizza's thru CSR or else where.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #139

Tue Mar 22, 2016 17:52 in General Talk

NewWorldOrder wrote:
LuckyEddy wrote: After these increasing terrorist attacks.. First France now Belgium... We DEFINITELY need Donald Trump to be the President of the most powerful nation on Earth. PERIOD.
Donald J. Trump upset the already beleaguered people of Belgium, calling its capital, Brussels, “a hellhole. :oops:

Donald Trump upset the people of belgium Thought of the Day

From my understanding, he did not call it a hellhole. You see, that is what media does.
Media twists words to attract attention and make more money.

Why not tell what Trump REALLY said? He said he had been there about 20 years ago and
it was a beautiful place. He was referring to the change that has taken place over 20 years
and the now terrorists. He said 'It is like living in a hellhole right now' . He did not say it was
a hellhole.

People do everything they can to try and stir up trouble. Why is that? If anything, he was
sympathizing with the Belgian country and its people for the trouble it has had.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #21

Tue Mar 22, 2016 17:40 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote:
valerie wrote:
davidbugs wrote: Uncle Bernie sanders giving away free stuff.

Yes, he wants to give everything away for free. :lol:

Santa Bernie Sanders :lol:

Santa Bernie Sanders give Donald trump Coal as christmas present being a bad boy. :lol:

Yep, that is true. I must have heard through the same grapevine. Bernie went to Kentucky and
begged poor out of work Kentucky coal miners for coal. Ky coal miner not have coal, not have
money, pockets empty. Bernie looked up at the Kentucky sky and did you hear what happen?
Dirty coal fell from the sky right into Bernie's pocket. He so happy! :mrgreen:

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #19

Tue Mar 22, 2016 15:50 in General Talk

I forgot to answer your question.....someone posted here one time that they
won $500 contest drawing through ClixSenseResearch. I do really like CSR
and probably my favorite of all the survey company programs.....it is a
'ClearVoice' company. I have never won a contest with them. I did a few
years ago win $500 through a PTR.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #18

Tue Mar 22, 2016 15:45 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: I've had no luck with requesting free items on line. If I receive anything, it's usually a tiny little sample that will provide one use, such as a fragrance sample.

However, it's a different story on the sweepstakes. I've used Sweeps Advantage over the years and won quite a few things: gasoline gift cards, resort wear, boxes of produce from California, books and cash gift cards. The largest cash gift card I received was for $500. The gasoline gift cards had a value of $1500. I highly recommend that site.

I've noticed that many of the surveys on Clixsense may indicate that although you were not accepted for the survey, you are still entered into their $10,000 prize drawing. Has anyone on this site actually received one of those big awards?

Yes most the 'free stuff' that is given away online is free samples or small products
that do not have a high dollar attached to them. I do like receiving them tho for more
reasons than one. Some times I purchase a product in the store, get it home, and I
don't like it....taste awful and I throw it away. So I do appreciate the free samples
because it really can make a difference if you find you like it or don't like it. I tried a
free little jar of a new Oil of Olay product and I didn't like it and I probably would have
paid $20+ for it if I had not had the free little jar sample.

I have never won anything with the sweepstakes program you are referring to but I
will admit, I do often ignore their emails.

There are more programs popping up focused on free product sampling. I joined one
the other day and they did actually mail a welcome pack that continued a fridge magnet
and coupons.....then I received several coupons thru them for a grocery store product
and it also contained a wooden spreader. I am presently waiting on a sample box from
them that is to contain several items. There is that beauty free sample program and I
did receive a big box of free beauty samples from them ONE time......I don't but rarely

I receive approximately $10,000 give or take a few bucks, yearly, free products. The
products are primarily large items. Some things I have received are laptop, office desk,
mattress, coffee makers, pressure cookers, entertainment centers, fireplace, patio furniture,
watch, curling irons, flat irons, sewing machines, craft machines, tools, and much more.
I was contacted by a major store when they were starting their product sampling review
program. I said yes I would participate and it is lots of fun, receive mostly very worthy
products.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #134

Tue Mar 22, 2016 15:13 in General Talk

And I tell you something which should be very obvious to everyone.....

IF Trump became president and does not do what he says he will do,
you can bet high dollar he won't be president long.

People are totally fed up. When the glass gets full and water keeps
pouring, a big spillover takes place. That works both ways. People
are going to the polls like crazy. People that have never voted before,
never voiced their opinion, are coming out of the woodwork.

People in America are very serious about a change and they were
serious when they voted for Obama. They believed that perhaps
a man that is half white half black, would understand the issues and
truly make the 'change' but he did not keep his promises. Again,
they gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him 4 more years.
Eight years, primarily down the drain.

I can tell you, whoever becomes president, better be up off their
arse and off the golf field because people are not going to stand for
any more hokey pokey bs.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #16

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:14 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Uncle Bernie sanders giving away free stuff.

Yes, he wants to give everything away for free. :lol:

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #132

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 in General Talk

Personally, I believe Trump would be a good president.

This is what Trump wants to do:

-Build a Wall. This is very much needed and those along the American border suffer
greatly as well as all America. This isn't to say that Americans hate Mexicans. Just
the opposite. Mexican drug lords and simply put, mean men, are taking high dollars
from the poor Mexican and telling them they will take across the border their families.
What happens is many of the Mexicans and their families are left to die. Many crowded
in lock vans to suffocate. Many drown in rivers. Many are simply shot after they give
their money to the murderers. Little children and babies murdered and many also that
do make it across the border with no mommy no daddy. What has Obama done to fix
this? What has the Mexican government done to fix this? Nothing. They have done
nothing. Why? Because they don't care. There is more, much more. For example
many poor Mexicans that make it into America then work for low wages on huge farms.
Many sleep in crowded farm houses or barns. They are paid but paid very minimal
amounts. What Trump proposes to do is build a wall to protect our borders and to
protect Mexicans. This is not to say America wouldn't allow Mexicans in to the USA.
It is to say Mexicans can come in, legally, free from being afraid of being murdered.
Unfortunately it is the day we live in due to terrorist, that many countries now must
make sure people are coming into their country legally and not terrorists, not drug
pins, etc.

-Military. America has the greatest military in the world but due to Obama cutting
back in this area, it is now much lacking. Trump wants to make sure that all our
service men have the working equipment they need. It's almost hilarious if it wasn't
so sad.

-Misappropriated Funds. People in Washington have been taking tax payers money,
and a lot of it, for all kinds of junk like.......throwing big parties, spending it on lavish
hotels, paying prostitutes, and more. Giving favors for money. Approving stupid stuff...
Example: 10 million dollars to study why paper crumples when waded.

There's a lot more. People are voting for Trump because they believe he will do what
he says. They don't listen to misconstrued information through the media and journalist
that are against Trump. The media likes to twist what Trump says or not use common
sense in what he says.

David, in regards to Bernie Sanders, many people do like what he says primarily because
'free' always takes the cake if it can get it. We'd all love to have FREE healthcare. But
money does not fall from the sky. All his free free free talk is actually mighty scary to
a lot of people that understand economics and see what is and has happened in other
countries. In regards to Clinton, well she is the same ole same ole. It would be like
voting for Obama for another term. What have we gotten with the Obama administration?
We've gotten higher debt, health insurance no one understands that is more costly than
ever before. Unemployment hasn't gotten better, it's gotten worse.

Did I say was for Trump? No, not necessarily. I think Cruz and Kasich are very good
contenders too. I can say I wish someone else was in the running but this is what
we have.

In regards to your poll, David, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans even IF it was accurate
because it is like running a few grains of sand through your hand.

Do you own Apple Iphone? » Post #6

Tue Mar 22, 2016 00:42 in General Talk

I was reading some information about how people spend thousands of dollars per
year on apple smart phones and monthly service plans. It was basically talking
about how ignorant people are that these companies don't advertise their pay as
you go smart phones.

It really is senseless if you think about it.

For years I paid verizon every month in addition to purchasing a phone. Several
years ago, I stopped and wish I had stopped much sooner.

You can get smart phones that do the same thing as an apple smart phone with
all the bells and whistles, for a hundred bucks or less......front and back camera,
browser, text, apps, etc etc etc etc. In addition, you can get pay as you go or
even trak fones with minute service plans.

Would you vote for Donald trump for President? » Post #125

Tue Mar 22, 2016 00:33 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: I am sorry trump supporter. You are not going win the election. You do not have enough support other minority.

Since not enough Alex jones supporter to put trump in the White House.

People are voting Donald trump later vote Hilary and Bernie sanders.

Donald trump isn't going election. Because he is coward and he act like hitler.

The majority Clixsense member doesn't want to vote Donald trump based this poll. 58 percent would not vote Donald trump. Clixsense exit poll.

You do realize that ClixSense is an international program?

Which is the best laptop to buy » Post #5

Mon Mar 21, 2016 14:38 in General Talk

Apple and Lenovo.

Years ago, I ran through on average, 3 computers per year.

I'm not sure of the very first computer I had, I think it was an IBM or some such as that.
I do wish I could remember it. Kind of funny because I did not understand that it cost
money to connect to the internet. At that time, the only way to connect was thru dial
up. I about fainted when I got my phone bill.

The main computer I recall the name of was through RadioShack. Well, I said I remembered
the name but now I forgot. It's whatever RadioShack brand is. It was a horrible computer.

That was all in the 90's.

I have a Gateway laptop that I ordered directly from Gateway and I kept it in my vehicle
most all the time. I still have it. It keeps a charge for approximately 30 minutes. :lol:
I recall buying it about ten or more years ago. The thing about it however is, it works
just fine!

I have had many Dell's and I must beg to disagree. I spent over $2,000 for what was
suppose to be great Dell desktop computer.....about ten years ago and the thing only
lasted a year.

I do have a new dell laptop but I rarely use it. In fact, I have two, one is much smaller
than the other but both are new even tho I bought them a couple of years ago. I don't
use them much because I don't really like them. I also have a Dell Venue tablet that is
ok but same goes, I rarely use it.

Lenovo, I love their laptops and tablets. For the price and what you get, I have been
more than satisfied with them. I like their products better than Dell.

I would have to highly suggest Apple. They may be more expensive but in the long
run, they are less in price because they tend to last a very long time and have fewer
if any serious issues at all.

Sick of PTC... » Post #4

Mon Mar 21, 2016 07:36 in General Talk

I don't do any PTC. I joined TrafficMonsoon to see what that was all about
and saw it was total ponzi in my book so I didn't bother with it. The last
thing I need is to have my bank accounts confiscated and shut down.

The main reason why many of the bux sites fail is because they are useless.
There is no reason for them to exist. In addition, they have operators that
have no idea what they are doing and many are lucky if they can add 2 + 2.

Oh yeah, there is a big difference in shutting down due to failure and shutting
down due to a scam. One thing, if you fail, at least you were honest and
honest with your members. If you're a scam, you have to live with your
no good lying self and perhaps even get hauled off to jail.

For the most part, I stick with the old tried and true.

A good idea is to branch out in different territory. Don't allow the PTC industry
to control your time. There are more ways than one to mix the dough.....errr
shell a walnut....scramble an egg.....mow the grass.....use a straw......

:mrgreen:

Spring has sprong » Post #2

Sun Mar 20, 2016 15:32 in General Talk

Yep. It's a bit chilly here for the first day of Spring.

No ads today???? » Post #3

Sun Mar 20, 2016 15:30 in General Talk

Usually if you don't see ads, simply click around the site and eventually
you'll see them.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #11

Sun Mar 20, 2016 14:15 in General Talk

Marcel666 wrote: The only free stuff I've ever got where...Trojans :lol:

Marcel you are crazier than I am. :shock:

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #9

Sun Mar 20, 2016 08:16 in General Talk

@Darkstar2 it's been at least a year ago I received two full size pizza's to try.
Both were very good. So good in fact, I would have liked to known the brand name.
Another time shortly after that I did receive a pizza with the brand name.

I've never received beer. I did receive some sort of soda beverages one time that
was in glass bottles.....about 6 or 8 of them. It was terrible. Ugly color too. Kind
of like looking at murky pond water. I suppose it was sort of on the line of a sprite
or mountain dew, grayish color, not clear. Had a salty taste. I think that has got
to be the worst thing I ever tried and I told them in the followup survey how bad
it tasted.

Some things I receive free, I have no idea where or why.

It's fun and some times very interesting.

Do you get free stuff online? » Post #7

Sun Mar 20, 2016 00:36 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
ProAdCo wrote: I glance at this topic and I said Uh oh

A Davidbugs question.

Must be a bug going around. :lol:

LOL !

Must be a new strain of the Influenza ;) :P indeed.

Anyhow, yeah receive free stuff online - mostly from the testing panels I am a member of, one of them is known by many here, called Pinecone Research, one of the best panels in my opinion, though I am not allowed to mention the brands or products I receive, but basically mostly food products (sorry, no noodles yet :D)

I've received samples (food and other) from other panels before and through free offers site online, etc.

But beware, if you are getting those FREE samples from a non survey panel, these will come at a cost of possible telemarketing, snail mail spam, e-mail spam, etc....... Though I never had any of those issues from the stuff I get from the survey panels like pinecone or other.

Most of the samples I get from PC are quite generous lol - One time I received an entire, large box of a food product, not just a single sample item. I get paid for the survey part + the sampling part.

I've gotten some free detergent ball thingies you throw in your dishwasher or washer and different items of the sort from those free offers sites.

And yes as Valerie, I too received the granola samples - bloody delicious :D (Got 8 of those actually with different flavours...........) scent stuff, magazines, books, etc.

The thing I've not gotten yet is the PCH guy knocking on my door to tell me that I won $10 million !!! :D

I get some things through Pinecone some times but not real often.
What I don't like about Pinecone, they consistently send those product questionnaire updates.
I have received pizza's, cleaning products, snacks, pet stuff, etc. Not a whole lot but I do get
stuff from time to time from them.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 15:06:44 EST