Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Hacker tried to scam me by phone today! » Post #5

Tue Apr 05, 2016 00:44 in General Talk

I seem to get the nasty scammers.

At the moment, I can't remember what the guy was trying to get me to buy
or what. He had an accent, like African or French or some such as that. I
finally had to hang up on him. Within minutes he called back and I could
hear laughter in the background. He said, 'your case of condom order is
on the way'. He hung up.

No matter what they thought, I still got the last laugh. After all, I make
money legitimately and I am not a low life scum bag that has to stoop to
idiotic ploys for a buck.

Us Election Campaign » Post #25

Mon Apr 04, 2016 19:55 in General Talk

I don't know which is crazier, this thread or the movie on tv at this moment 'The Raid 2: Berandal'.
I can't make much sense of either.

At Server Time. What Time Is It For You? » Post #4

Mon Apr 04, 2016 19:50 in General Talk

11.00 pm CST

according to Pastor Salazar? » Post #4

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 in General Talk

After reading that......I need a cup of coffee....seemed to make me thirsty......especially
the tsunami part.

Slowest way to earn » Post #6

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51 in General Talk

By the way, allow me to give you another very important piece of advise.....

Follow the people that know what they are doing and that are truly making
the money. There are plenty of people out there that talk the talk but they
don't walk the walk. Scrutinize.......always.

Slowest way to earn » Post #4

Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:47 in General Talk

lord_of_god wrote: Why earning is so slow here, is this how it works.
From past 4 days no surveys are opening.
Not a single task is there to complete.
Earning from offers is mostly based on luck not every offer gives returns on completion.
No transparency in any process.
:cry: :( :x

Excuse me if I am incorrect, I probably am......

Isn't the average individuals income in India, approximately $300 US dollars per month or LESS?

I'm just trying to get a hold on what India members would believe a good free extra earning online
would be, for their time.

In the United States, I know people that find ClixSense very worthy when they spend only a brief
amount of time per day, and make an extra $10 or $20 per month. One guy I know, makes about
$10 to $15 per month here and he is in the USA.....but he isn't trying to get rich or make a ton of
money. He is a retired fellow and simply likes making enough extra money here to pay for his local
fishing ..... such as for fish bait.

Like Marcel said, you've been here a week. You're also a free standard member. What I advise
you to do is take the time to read the FAQ's and read the entire site inside and out. I see you have
completed 4 tasks and 5 offers so obviously you have a starter hold on those. Be sure to look
every day for offers, tasks, surveys, etc because you never know when there will be more to do.

By the way, if you browse the India members here, you can see many of them are earning very
good money.

things are quiet » Post #9

Sun Apr 03, 2016 23:34 in General Talk

Ok, I admit it wasn't the zucchini talking to me.

It was the tomato plants beside the zucchini.

Puter Power Cords OR The Lonesome Companion » Post #7

Sun Apr 03, 2016 23:10 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: valarie are you watching wrestling mania now? the undertaker match is on right now

No. I don't like wrestling...... but some family does when they are over at my house.

Puter Power Cords OR The Lonesome Companion » Post #4

Sun Apr 03, 2016 19:19 in General Talk

hansgruber wrote: keep all your wires and associated caper in the same place :thumbup:

but youve still got the ball ache of untangling them :D

We all know what we should do, but do we do what we should do, do you? :?

Puter Power Cords OR The Lonesome Companion » Post #1

Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:10 in General Talk

I thought I'd post about this as it may help someone. I spent most of my day today,
Sunday, sorting and marking power cords.

It may seem irrelevant to some but for me, it is very relevant and something I should
have done long before now.

I do have various tablet and laptop cases.....too many actually. The problem arises when
time moves forward and things become mis placed.

Some power cords do come with the manufacturer/computer name. DELL for example is
very good about that.

In 2011 near Christmas, I purchased a little Acer notebook. The price was very good and
I thought it might come in handy, especially when traveling. I received it, played with it
for awhile and then placed it in a little purple case. Over the course of a few months, in
and out of it's case a few times for my use. By Spring of 2012, I could not locate the power
cord. Hunt as I may, from time to time, I could not locate the power cord. My lonely little
purple Acer notebook sat lonesome in it's purple little case.

TODAY IS THE DAY, I said to self, I shall hunt to no ends to locate the power cord.

Finally, after attempting various cords with no luck......I went online to see if I could do a
search and find out what the power cord looked like. That did help.

Believe it or not, I located the power cord, in a shoebox. Why oh why power cord were
you in the shoebox? No answer.

FOUR YEARS my little Acer notebook power cord was doomed to loneliness inside a shoebox....
whilst it's companion existed in a dark purple material of nothingness.

LO N BEHOLD, shall NEVER happen again.....says I.

Out with the RED color SHARPIE'S !!!
Hence, all electronic puter power cords are now marked to their companions.

The red marker is not stand out ish which is what I preferred but you could of course use a
white marker.

After Midnight Ads » Post #2

Sun Apr 03, 2016 13:50 in General Talk

No, not necessarily.

When the crohn runs which is 11 am central time zone (my time zone), new ads
are automatically entered. With that said, just because they are on auto pilot,
does not necessarily mean they are going to run at exactly 11 on the dot.

In regards to what you're experiencing, if you click around the next day, eventually
you should see them. I've gone two or more days at times recently without clicking
and then when I go to click, it seems never ending.

In other words, those standard 1/4 cent ads are probably still going to be there later
in the day.

things are quiet » Post #5

Sun Apr 03, 2016 09:41 in General Talk

My Zucchini in the window is beginning to fall over......it is saying:

PLANT ME, PLANT ME, PLANT ME in YOUR GARDENNNNNNNN.....

Are you going watch wrestling mania 32? » Post #12

Sun Apr 03, 2016 09:37 in General Talk

davidbugs wrote: Watch this

How to wirelessly stream the WWE Network to your HDTV - YouTube

I'll check that out later when I get the time.

I do have the 30 day free trial thru my Roku but after opening that channel last night,
I do see you have to go to their website and sign up. After you sign up, then you can
go back into Roku to that channel. BUT that is for 30 day free trial and I found the cost
which is $10.00 a month. I'm not going to pay for it.

I don't watch the wrestling per se, altho there are a couple of wrestlers I think are cool.

What I was mainly looking for is the same two night shows that come on weekly on USA
channel. The Monday and Thursday nights.

Some times I have family here that like to watch it.

Only days ago I cut my DISH subscription package down to the Smart Pack. In other
words now I am paying $55 per month instead of $105 per month. No longer to I get
'USA' channel.

PS. The Undertaker is one of the few I like!

PSS. The wrestlers are actors of sorts. It's for the most part, acted/practiced before
hand.....just like regular actors. However, the average person cannot do what those
wrestlers do. They have to be in excellent shape, know the moves/holds/falls, etc.
It's simply entertainment for those that like that sort of thing. It's HUGE money. I
could probably come more to watching it if it wasn't for all the silliness bs talk....but
that is what the entertainment audience likes......kind of like a soap opera.

Earning Huge » Post #2

Sun Apr 03, 2016 09:05 in General Talk

Well good luck with that.

Are you going watch wrestling mania 32? » Post #2

Sat Apr 02, 2016 20:35 in General Talk

How do you watch it, David?

I mean, do you go through an APP or TV or Roku?

The reason I ask is I noticed a free month trial for the WW Network, at Roku.
Not sure if that consist of all the regular aired matches or what.

Lawmakers demand dealth penalty for all gay people » Post #29

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:53 in General Talk

garhod66 wrote: To me it's simple... if it's against the law to do something where you are, don't do it!! This way you don't have to worry about the consequences!!

So if being gay is against the law where you live and there is a death penalty as a possible consequence, you know what to do. Can't be any clearer!!

One thing I believe it that when people are charged with offences because of false allegation, and it is proved to be false in a court of law, the accuser should serve TWICE the sentence the accused would have received if the offence happened. This would deter many from making false allegations.

Also, imagine if the sentencing for a proven murderer didn't involve the death penalty for the murderer, but instead the death penalty for someone close to the murderer (e.g. their wife, mother or child) and the murderer had to watch them die!! Bet the murder rate would reduce overnight!!

No it wouldn't. You can't have dictators that make insane rules, otherwise you have
total chaos. You can't go around murdering innocent people simply because someone
else committed the crime. In so doing, you're guiltier than the person that actually did
the crime. Many murderers have no conscience so they would love it if you murdered
their family instead of them.

Goodbye Clixsense » Post #17

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 in General Talk

mistahjslover wrote: It's been 'fun' but Clixsense is taking up too much time for too little money. The last few months I did make more but being trapped on the page is what killed the fun. I'm shocked I lasted this long!

There is several aspects to earning in ClixSense and one
is to have the necessary time it takes.

This is why it is very important to organize your time.

Organizing your time, takes a lot of work, initially.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

I made $298.00 yesterday in ClixSense » Post #11

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:41 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: I made $31.87 on CS yesterday, and that is not an April fool, it is actually true.

Earning 3 digits in CS in one day is not impossible and some have done it before ;)

The topic isn't about how much or how little someone has earned.

I made a joke for April Fools Day to put a smile on some faces. I think most understood that
but I will close it now since it is not April Fools Day any more and perhaps more mistook it for
something other than what it is.

Noo » Post #14

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:38 in General Talk

This topic isn't about how much someone earned or didn't earn.

My topic is very simple. It's about 666.

Noo » Post #11

Sat Apr 02, 2016 08:12 in General Talk

oberder wrote: Valerie, worry not when you get a triple 6...

...you start worrying once you get a triple 9's :o

Whats wrong with triple 9's? :?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 17:00:47 EST