Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

More Money More Problems » Post #13

Thu Oct 13, 2016 09:11 in General Talk

I want vacation too!

stats for today » Post #1288

Thu Oct 13, 2016 09:10 in General Talk

I have an excuse for my mod attitude.

Senior moment. :roll:

More Money More Problems » Post #11

Thu Oct 13, 2016 09:04 in General Talk

I want to receive too.

stats for today » Post #1286

Thu Oct 13, 2016 09:01 in General Talk

No can't move it.

They'll just have to start a new thread.

Sorry about that. :oops:

stats for today » Post #1285

Thu Oct 13, 2016 09:00 in General Talk

Hey, who put 65 pages here?

:lol:

I don't think it displayed 65 pages. :?

I had my settings on unapproved posts only and I did not see the 65 pages.

Wonder if I can move it back.

stats for today » Post #1283

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:36 in General Talk

I did, why?

have you lost your marbles ... » Post #7

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:32 in General Talk

If you find mine, put them in a jar with a tight fitting lid. You don't want them jumping about.

Clix Grid Game » Post #2

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:30 in General Talk

Premium members can only click 60 per day, not 600. Of course, there are times they may
win extra chances.

I've never won $10.00 either. So what. I get my extra free daily checklist bonus every day
and that has added up to far more than $10.00.

Games » Post #2

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:26 in General Talk

No, not the ClixSense games.

There are offers in which you can get paid for downloading/installing a game but you have
to read the offer information as some might want you to play to such and such level before
they pay you a one time stipend.

More Money More Problems » Post #9

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:20 in General Talk

Hey you know what.....in regards to student loans, I have a difficult time understanding that.

The entire time I went to college, I worked.

The first two years I went to 'college' for my Associate of Arts in General Studies and during
that time, I worked mostly for Agape and for a hospital home extension service. They knew
the kind of hours I could work due to school. So on weekends, Agape would usually send me
to homes that held several children with disabilities. To give the care takers their time off,
I would stay there Friday night, all day and night Saturday, and Sunday days. The hospital
program was primarily home health but also sent me to the hospital and nursing homes when
they had emergencies or simply to work due to being short handed. I was on call 24/7 so if
I could go to work I would say yes and if I couldn't I would say no. At one point early in
the first year of college, I took out one small student loan and I had it paid off by the time I
completed my two year degree.

My second two years I had moved close to the university and I worked midnights at a hospital
and I would go to school during the day. At the end of each semester, I would turn in my
grades to the hospital and they would pay me back my tuition cost for that previous semester.
I still had to pay for my books, etc but it was very nice being paid back my tuition costs.

I often wonder, what kind of schools are kids going to that they run up thousands upon
thousands of dollars in student loans.

More Money More Problems » Post #8

Thu Oct 13, 2016 08:02 in General Talk

I want help with my mod attitude too.

People are not pretty » Post #23

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:55 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote: Hey i'm so attractive that every woman that see's me wants a date with me !
I usually don't do this but below is my personal picture for everyone to see of what i really look like :thumbup:

My Picture

Oh my gosh! CatMonster, you are so so so much a big hunk of man! Oh if only I lived in Germany! :mrgreen:

Free Clicks in Advertising on Clixsense » Post #2

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:40 in General Talk

It's the extra clicks that are often generated by visitors.

More Money More Problems » Post #3

Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:11 in General Talk

I wanna be stressed too!

Why Don't Kids Want to Work? » Post #39

Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:10 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: @valarie you want save money your cell phone bills. You never have to pay another cell phone bills ever in your life.

A lot of kids can join gpt sites and reward sites. They do not need to get a job.

A lot of kids want to make a living making YouTube video. Young people want to spend quality time with their family.

Work less hour and earn more money.

Ok well the kids can pay for a cell phone and bill if they are making all that money and not
paying for rent since they are living in their parents basement, Barny.....I mean David.

People are not pretty » Post #19

Wed Oct 12, 2016 21:04 in General Talk

Ya'll so funny! :lol:

Why Don't Kids Want to Work? » Post #32

Wed Oct 12, 2016 13:39 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: @valarie have you try Ringplus.net. It's a free cell phone provider. You have to pay one time fee top up. As long you don't go over the limit. Your cell phone is free the rest of your life.

I haven't pay a single cell phone bill over one year.

David, why do you keeping pushing that cell phone service? :?

People are not pretty » Post #8

Wed Oct 12, 2016 13:24 in General Talk

Westworld Trailer (HBO) - MATURE VERSION - YouTube

I just caught that people pay to visit west world. I didn't catch that when watching those episodes.

Top 10 Things You Need To Know About HBOs Westworld - YouTube

People are not pretty » Post #7

Wed Oct 12, 2016 13:21 in General Talk

That's true.

I think it is HBO that came out just this past weekend with 3 new series. I watched all three of the first episodes
and did not like any of them but the WestWorld so I watched the second episode too.

Well now here is something you hit on that is also something else for you to think about....

When they bring the androids up to be fixed, they don't know they have been fixed. IF they send
them back to the WestWorld, the androids just carry on as usual. BUT it appears some of them
struggle with their reality.......get it......they have various struggles.....such as feeling like some
thing else exist, or mental problems, etc. I only watched the first two episodes since that is all
the showed during the free preview so I don't know 100% exactly what IS happening or what
they will stress in the show later.

The show really does make one think about their existence.....do I feel like I have did this before
because maybe I really have......am I crazy because I have been fixed too many times......why
do I feel like I know that person that I never saw before......etc etc etc

I will see if I can find a trailer on youtube or more info about the show because it really is interesting....
violent but interesting.

People are not pretty » Post #5

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:24 in General Talk

There's a new series on HBO. I don't subscribe to HBO but they have free previews often
and mostly at times they have new series. Anyway, I watched the first two episodes of
'Western World' or maybe it's called 'WestWorld'. Your post reminded me of that show
Darkstar2. People above look down to watch the western world that are all people but
what they really are is androids. The people above make them and place them in the
west world. When something goes awry with one of the west world people, they bring
them up and into their lab for an operation/fix.

I can see how they got the idea for the show. There is the theory that humans are
placed here for another planets entertainment.

It does make one wonder.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 6, 2020 17:22:53 EST