Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #11

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:40 in General Talk

Same goes for all those little sets of 3 gray men standing at the foot of the bed at night.

Funny those people being visited nightly can't afford a cheap video camera.

Ohhhh they were at the foot of my bed again last night.....
Ohhhhh I am so scared, they are so gray.....
Ohhhhh they have been visiting me since I was three years old......

Somebody hand that lady a camera! :lol:

Lockdown » Post #101

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:36 in General Talk

If you recall, I told you if we did not get a second stimulus check, Trump would lose.

Old lady Pelosi knew that!

Alex Trebek died » Post #16

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:30 in General Talk

Like I said, it's not like the same ole bunch.

No matter how hard you try, you can't think of anyone that can replace those show hosts.

Like you said, Drew is ok. But he doesn't hold a candle to Barker.

Yeah they were hard on the models because they were to be super thin. Barker fired Holly
because she could not keep the weight off. By todays standards, she was not fat at all. But
for a model, especially at that time frame, they were to be thin. He had gave her plenty of
chances but I guess she was hungry. :lol:

Paula White Prayer Service For Trump's reelection » Post #9

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:24 in General Talk

If it's on the news, it must be true!

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #14

Tue Nov 10, 2020 21:23 in General Talk

Well I guess I got him a subscriber unknowingly. :lol:

It is like climbing a 100' cliff » Post #2

Tue Nov 10, 2020 14:42 in General Talk

Congratulation dutch1898. :P

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #11

Tue Nov 10, 2020 13:38 in General Talk

Not survey the cold months. Survive the cold months. Of course, I guess they could have
taken surveys. Who knows! :lol:

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #10

Tue Nov 10, 2020 13:37 in General Talk

Yeah, he is probably a rural wooded area.

I had replied with a comment there. My husband built three platforms in three trees.
We'd buy Ole Roy dry dog food in huge bags. Rather cheap dog food. He liked to feed
them too. Since it is a bad idea to have them come to your house, he would place the
dog food in the platforms in the evenings. We could watch them from the back deck
and see them scurry up the trees.

Did you ever see a fox climb a tree?

We had two fox's that came around for about a week. They would try to climb the trees
and raid the platform for the dog food. They had a difficult time at it but they could do it.

Raccoons are kind of like squirrels in that they carry their fat in their tails. It is their tails
that keep them warm in the winter and carry enough fat to survey the cold months.

Raccoons are territorial. They usually travel no further than a mile or two. As the babies
grow up, many will go off to live some where else.

We had some favorites and a few that did come up to the house even during the day. One
we named 'Coonie' was like a playful dog.

It's difficult not to like them but feeding them pounds of hotdogs and all those cookies, is
cruel. Simple dry dog food would be plenty and enough. Plus, when you feed them all that
crap constantly, they don't learn to forage for food. It's like I told my husband, you have to
take the platforms down and stop feeding them because some day we won't be here any
more. They need to know how to forage for food. Feeding them all that junk can result in
a whole new breed and abnormalities to say the least.

We would see some of the same raccoons for two or three years. I think some get chased
off from their tribe. Some get run over by vehicles. Some get killed by prey. In the wild
they generally don't survive too many years.

Alex Trebek died » Post #14

Tue Nov 10, 2020 13:21 in General Talk

I had to google Barker because I thought he had died.
That man is 96 years old!

Lockdown » Post #99

Mon Nov 09, 2020 21:31 in General Talk

Yes, I think Sanders would have won.

You know, in marketing we focused on free a lot. I suppose they still do. Well, I know they do.
I'm just referring to the old days when I worked online in marketing. When I had my coffee
company, I'd send out emails such as buy two and get one free. Not sure exactly now but it
went something like that. Of course there was the ezine I published back in the late 90's
early 2000 and on my cheesy looking website at that time (oh yeah, it was bad) I'd give away
a free ebook for subscribing. Of course, there was programs I owned and I usually had an
upgrade option or several upgrade options. With each upgrade, you got some more stuff FREE.

Look at the Sales, Clearances, Specials, Deals, Bargains, Coupons, BOGO, and on it goes or go's.

Everyone wants free or at the very least a great bargain.

That is the main reason why Biden was elected. It is no doubt the ONLY reason he got elected
by many voters.

Biden says he is going to have stricter laws on gun control/purchases. I just wonder how well
that's going to go over. :lol:

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #8

Mon Nov 09, 2020 21:21 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: This topic have wrong title

I know for holly water but holly smoke??? sounds like smoke from some drugs

That is what I found in tasmanipedia

YET nobody even mentioned the spelling mistake, it's holy not holly :lol:

I think the Northern Territory says : HOLLLLLYYYY SMMOKES! :lol:

Well, the smokes could be holly. It's getting that time of year.

I said it because the guy in the video said it.

The fattest raccoons in the world. Each fed 2 or 3 hotdogs, pound of dog food, cookies, and finally.....grapes.

Reality is, it's almost cruelty, when it gets down to it.

But the old guy is obviously an animal lover. He is probably a widower and he has his duties
and conversations with his cats and raccoons. I'm not sure a woman would allow the cats
walking all over the counters and the kind of mess he has in the house and deck.

Lockdown » Post #93

Mon Nov 09, 2020 15:32 in General Talk

Hairy BigFoot Aussie Ape ... We do not recognise Biden as new president

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #3

Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 in General Talk

They're the fattest raccoons I have saw in my entire life. :lol:

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #1

Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:00 in General Talk

Lockdown » Post #89

Mon Nov 09, 2020 05:59 in General Talk

My point is, one should not be too naive to think the votes cannot be rigged.
There is many ways to do that.

With census, is one way.

For example if you turn in more people living in a town when there is not so,
you could turn in fake ballots too.

You see, you cannot turn in eleven fake ballots if ten people live in a town.
The census would prove you wrong. But if you fake the census count, you
can do a whole lot. You can easily fake ballots. You can get more government
aid. You can get more State aid. And more.

Lockdown » Post #87

Sun Nov 08, 2020 20:45 in General Talk

Alex Trebek died » Post #8

Sun Nov 08, 2020 18:11 in General Talk

I'm sure that is true to a large extent.

Lockdown » Post #85

Sun Nov 08, 2020 18:10 in General Talk

Well there is a hoard of ways that the voting system was rigged. Whether intentionally or not.

The point is, dems wanted him out of office from day one. They did everything they possibly
could to get him out.

So what would make anyone think they did not use some power to get him out now? It would
actually be easier than everything they tried since 2016.

Alex Trebek died » Post #6

Sun Nov 08, 2020 17:57 in General Talk

The original people seem to be impossible to replace.

I guess we grow with a good program and if the host changes, it seems impossible to
like it again. Also, it seems stupid runs more rampant today. It's like everyone is smoking
something that we didn't even know about. I could smoke a good doobie and enjoy watching
Trebek, Carson, Snyder, Letterman, and many others. Today, I don't know what they're smoking
because I could smoke a whole bag and not find a laugh in that crap they call tonight shows.

Alex Trebek died » Post #1

Sun Nov 08, 2020 15:38 in General Talk

Alex Trebek has died at age 80 after pancreatic cancer battle.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 12:54:46 EST