Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Planes and Donkey » Post #2

Thu May 19, 2016 01:47 in General Talk

Well make sure it is a jackass. The females can be mighty belligerent, I hear.

Anyone Tried Print Media To Get Referrals? » Post #7

Thu May 19, 2016 01:44 in General Talk

lotoole wrote:
valerie wrote: You can use ad brokers and they'll give better rates for print media such as magazines
and newspapers. I use to run campaigns and I had an ad broker that worked to get me
the best advertising deals in business magazines and major newspapers like the wall
street, new york, etc.

There is ad brokers such as the one I had that also designed the ad displays for magazines.
I'd give him the jest of what I wanted and he would send me a couple of drafts to look at.
I could then suggest changes or ok it.

You don't want to use the company urls tho in print media ads. Use redirects or rotator
urls.

Actually I was looking at free ads like Craigs List. When you say to not use the company urls, does that include the urls we use from Clixsense for our referrals? Is a redirect url a url that would lead to, for example, my Facebook page? I don't know what a rotator url is. And why wouldn't you use the company url? All this is a bit new to me.

You don't want to use company urls on Craigslist, especially. In fact, if you do decide
to do something over there, it would be smart to allow ClixSense admin approval of it.

Not using company urls protect you from spam accusations, at least to an extent.

Example: Charlie says she spammed me with that program ClixSense! I saw the url!
Here is her spamming ad copy! Someone call ClixSense right now and show them!
Call their hosting company!

Example: It's a short redirect url Charlie. You can't contact their hosting because
the short redirect is not ClixSenses url.....it is the short redirect companies url.
You're barking up a dead horses butt, Charlie.

Ya see!

A rotator url is a url that rotates more than one url.

Anyone Tried Print Media To Get Referrals? » Post #5

Wed May 18, 2016 23:54 in General Talk

You can use ad brokers and they'll give better rates for print media such as magazines
and newspapers. I use to run campaigns and I had an ad broker that worked to get me
the best advertising deals in business magazines and major newspapers like the wall
street, new york, etc.

There is ad brokers such as the one I had that also designed the ad displays for magazines.
I'd give him the jest of what I wanted and he would send me a couple of drafts to look at.
I could then suggest changes or ok it.

You don't want to use the company urls tho in print media ads. Use redirects or rotator
urls.

Snake in a Tree O:) » Post #13

Wed May 18, 2016 23:44 in General Talk

I have looked online at pictures and I think it is or similar to a 'plum cherry tree' but
the fruit I don't think is edible, at least not by humans.

Global Love no Hate » Post #11

Wed May 18, 2016 23:38 in General Talk

I don't watch all that junk on infowar and stuff like that.

However, I do disagree. Everything in life IS primarily a choice. Our decisions are ours.
The exception of course, is having been forced by circumstances beyond our control....such
as being beaten or having a gun to our head.

I could have chosen not to marry. I could have chosen to become a nun. I could have
chosen not to have children. I could have decided to be single all my life.

There has never been anyone forcing me to marry or forcing me to have children or
forcing me to be anything but what I choose to be.

I don't care what people choose to be. What I care about is what they choose to do to
me or in my presence or how they respect or disrespect me.

I've had many friends over the years that are gay. They have all been very professional
people that are respectful of others.

When I see a group of people walking down the middle of the streets protesting for gay
rights and they are holding signs and chanting for gay rights.....and they have nothing
on but thongs, wild cosmetics, cross dressers, etc.....that does nothing for my respect
of them. If anyone cannot respect me, I have little desire to respect them. I see people
like that as heathens. They remind me of something that should be taken out with the
trash.

When I see gay people that are decently dressed, conduct theirselves in a respectful
and civilized manner, I give respect back.

To me, it is like everything else that has become twisted and dirty over time. I call it
the EVOLUTION of DISGRACE. The loss of morals. The loss of respect. The loss of
REAL TRUE LOVE.

That's the big problem in this world. Lack of respect. Lack of decency. I can relate
to how Moses must have felt when he came down off that mountain.

Ads question » Post #4

Wed May 18, 2016 15:20 in General Talk

Here is some examples :

Advertiser: John sells shoes in the United States. John does not ship outside of the United States.
John has an online website in which visitors in the United States may purchase his shoes. Who
will John target his advertising to?
Answer: John would purchase advertising to paid premium members in North America. He would
not advertise to free standard members because he does not know if they buy online. He does in
fact know that paid premium members buy online since they are in fact paid members. So of
course John stands a much better chance at making sales when he gears his campaigns to paid
USA members.

Advertiser: Mona promotes an international free program online. Mona lives in India. Who
will Mona target her advertising to?
Answer: Mona will probably not even target her advertising to any particular country and all
free members would be welcome to view her ads since her program she is promoting is free
to all.

It's just a matter of common sense, actually.

Ads question » Post #3

Wed May 18, 2016 15:12 in General Talk

Celestial_Maiden_08 wrote: Just wondering if ads displayed depends on the country we lived in whether you are premium member or not, thanks to anyone who will answer :-)

No not necessarily.

Advertisers determine who they want to view their ads. It's called 'geo targeting'.

Advertisers can choose a group of countries to see their ad and/or free standard
members and/or paid premium members.

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #24

Wed May 18, 2016 00:51 in General Talk

I don't necessarily agree with that at all.

My daughter works online and has for many years. She is a medical transcriptionist for
a major health care network and manages other online health care transcriptionist online
workers. So right there is a very very wide array of jobs online in health care. Today,
even doctors of all sorts are setting up online practice in which they can communicate
and analyze some ailments of their patients thru the internet.

There is also many support jobs of all sorts. This is a huge area. Everything from
shopping to insurance to mom and pop stores to huge companies and call centers
and email support and chat support and more. It's a HUGE area.

The internet has also brought many jobs to people offline working for huge companies
such as Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, and lots lots more.

In addition, many people work their own small business online. Everything from
mom and pop stores in which people can buy jams and jellies to photographers
and artist that sell their works.

The internet has also afforded many people with disabilities a way to work from
home. I know a lady that years ago was hired by a major fashion designer to
sell their handbags on eBay. She still works for the fashion designer and is
very disabled.

eBay has resulted in a huge number of jobs for people and many of these
people make a lot of money.

It's been said that more millionaires have been created online than any where
else. It's probably true.

So I do really beg to differ in that regards.

Global Love no Hate » Post #3

Wed May 18, 2016 00:39 in General Talk

Well I don't know. I just don't know. I really really really don't know.

I do my best to not judge because.....I just don't know. I leave that
up to God.

I think maybe the problem is not with love. I just don't see love as
the issue.

I think the problem is with sex. There are people that are not really
one way or another way. They are a pretend way. A way that they
either desire the sex, not the love OR they desire the attention or some
other something or other, not love.

I also think its about respect, decency, and morality.

Many many years ago, a young man came to our house and knocked
on the door. My grandfather went to the door and the man ask where
so and so lived. My grandfather told him to get off our property and
not come back unless he had a shirt on next time.

You see THAT is the real problem. Disrespect and lack of morality and
lack of decency.

Snake in a Tree O:) » Post #11

Wed May 18, 2016 00:23 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: Here in the Ozarks, you have to be careful when out canoeing. Cottonmouths sometimes hang in the trees and will fall in the canoes. When you're out in the middle of the water, it's not like there's anyplace to go either unless you just want to jump ship and donate the canoe to the Cottonmouth.

Usually every year I find Copperheads in my yard. The dogs usually keep them under control but I'm always afraid one of them will bite a dog.

Recently I found a rattlesnake when out hiking but it was very tiny. A park ranger told me this was a rare pygmy rattlesnake and they are a protected species.

Yes they do! I guess they must get hot and they like to hang in the trees near the water.
I'm not really sure why they do that other then cooling from the heat unless they are some
how trying to catch birds or something.

Many many years ago an area where I lived in KY, I'd walk across the road to a creek bed.
There would be snakes hanging all over the place from the trees. I don't remember what
kind of snakes they were.

It gets so hot here and I guess it does where you are too.

Snake in a Tree O:) » Post #8

Tue May 17, 2016 20:48 in General Talk

rosegold wrote: Wow :o Val...is there anything you can put around your place to keep snakes away? I heard moth balls would keep them at bay, but I've been told that snakes can't smell without nostrils :?:

Naw. Moth balls don't affect them. It's not a big deal, really. When you live in the South,
in a rural area, in the woods with trees, and leaves, and pond, and wild turkeys, and possums,
and raccoons, etc etc etc you don't really think about it, you're just aware of it. I have a lot
of property to mow and I keep the areas of the property including the levy, mowed to short
grass. I do that for more reasons than one, actually. I walk my little dog most days when
the weather is nice, mostly right around the house. The mowers usually run 7 days a week. :lol:

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #22

Tue May 17, 2016 20:11 in General Talk

When I am physically in a brick and mortar store, I simply tell them not to bother me.
I do. When they come up and say 'Can I help you?' I reply with a strong 'NO but I
will let you know if I need you'. I do the same thing when out dinning.

There is all kinds of jobs online.

Snake in a Tree O:) » Post #5

Tue May 17, 2016 20:03 in General Talk

Yep, I heard about that or another one that happen to some weeks ago.

I hate them. I get snakes in a purple tree I have....forget what the name
of those trees are that have what looks like cherries in the Spring and blooms
pink blossoms.

Copperheads and Cottonmouths are very common on my property. Mainly
they hang out in the woods and when it's real hot I will see the cottonmouths
some times, swimming in the pond.

I've killed snakes here. The copperheads can be very aggressive and I that
is an animal that I make no bones about killing. I've watched youtube
videos by people that don't know what they're talking about....one young
man showing how nice copperheads are and how they won't kill you. :shock:

Well normally a copperhead bite isn't fatal but man oh man, their bite can
do a heck of a lot of damage to an adult and not to mention what their bite
can do to children and pets.

And when I chop the copperheads head off, the heads still try and bite you!

Earning in Bread Value » Post #32

Tue May 17, 2016 07:54 in General Talk

Sell everything, move to low cost of living country, live like wealthy person,
poor person steal everything from you, move back to high cost of living
country, start over again.

See David, I can function like you.......well, not like you.....but maybe similar.....
well, not similar.......errrrrrrrrr

Do you believe anti Christ is coming? » Post #28

Tue May 17, 2016 01:23 in General Talk

Well I tell ya, Trump does have some characteristics such as boastful and arrogant.
However if you read thru various books in the bible, it makes it rather plain that the
anti christ will come out of the middle east. Even so, that doesn't tell us a whole lot
because some believe that the anti christ will come from Rome, yet come out of the
middle east. So add to that trying to figure out the nationality.... a Roman Syrian?
We just don't know and of course no one will know for sure til it takes place.

Still, I do believe from all I have read, the anti christ will come out of the middle
east.

Human biggest enemy will be the machine? » Post #10

Tue May 17, 2016 01:08 in General Talk

HaHa! Y'all so funny!

I don't want dog to wee wee on me. :lol:

Well seriously, I think you underestimate the human race. Sure, we have our faults
and a lot of them. However, I think the majority of humans are still wise and even
compassionate beings.

You know, 'Social Psychology' is a funny thing. People act and function differently
when alone compared to being in groups.

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #15

Tue May 17, 2016 00:59 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: I enjoy going to malls but it makes me spend too much. There are too many wonderful, desirable things all around me and I get carried away. Ordering online helps keep me on a budget. My going to a mall is like sending an alcoholic into a liquor store.

You know you can get a lot of free products online but for the most part,
you need an amazon prime membership.

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #8

Tue May 17, 2016 00:57 in General Talk

It's different dependent upon your location, I suspect.

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #12

Mon May 16, 2016 08:03 in General Talk

pahunt925 wrote: For me, it's just a lot easier to shop on line. The malls around here don't have any stores where I want to shop, and it's frustrating to go from store to store looking for something. As I've gotten older, I can't walk around as much without my back bothering me, so shopping on line is better for me as far as that goes. I still do shop at stores, but not at the mall. Just doesn't appeal to me like it used to.

I'm the same way.

For starters, I am in a rural area. The main place to shop in the small towns ten miles in
either direction, is the super walmarts. The closest mall from my door to their door would
be more like a 35 minute drive.

There's nothing I really need at the mall.

It's easier to shop online and have the stuff delivered to my door. You can often find better
deals online, too.

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #7

Sun May 15, 2016 22:48 in General Talk

I don't have time to read that but to address about the shopping malls,
they have for many years had game rooms and all sorts of events for
young and old.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 23:30:05 EST