Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 3 » Post #1

Thu Jan 05, 2017 14:13 in General Talk

As with any exercise program, check with your physician first.

Ok class, today is the third day and if you're saying 'these are easy exercises' you are correct.
However, a little on down the road, you might find these 'desk' exercises a very strong workout.

Scoot your chair out from your desk. Make sure you have leg room to extend your legs straight
out from your chair. Lift one leg straight out. Hold straight out for a count of 5 and then place
your foot back on the floor and switch to the other leg and hold straight out.
Hold for a count of 5. Each leg, do 5 times. Lets go.....

Left Leg Straight Out - one and two and three and four and five
Right Leg Straight Out - one and two and three and four and five

Whew! That was great but some of you were counting too fast. Count slow.....
oneeeeeee anddddd twoooooo anddddddd threeeeee anddddddd fourrrrrrrr andddddd fiveeeeeee.

I am glad to see some of you are here on time today. :D

Sponsorer » Post #9

Thu Jan 05, 2017 06:33 in General Talk

What difference does it make?

Your sponsor led you to a great free to earn program. You should be very thankful and you
don't need a sponsor for anything other than that.

Slow start to New Year » Post #2

Wed Jan 04, 2017 19:03 in General Talk

I know this may be very difficult for me but let's see if I can figure this out.

You joined ClixSense March of 2008.
You've been a member for approximately 8 to 9 years.
You have completed a total of 4 offers over the course of 8 or 9 years.
Yet, you are complaining about the new year stating you can't even make a dollar a day.

It does in fact happen to be the new year. As with all new years, at least in the USA,
businesses do inventory.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 2 » Post #5

Wed Jan 04, 2017 17:17 in General Talk

Just do it Tasman and get those Wallabies in shape too while you're at it.

Have you ever spoke with a famous person? » Post #1

Wed Jan 04, 2017 14:32 in General Talk

I grew up knowing Helen Jackson and that is Michael's cousin. I also visited the Jackson's
home several times when they lived in Gary, Indiana. Although I did speak to Michael on
more than one occasion, he was a bit younger than I.

I saw 'The Byrds' and 'The Animals' and 'The Turtles' many years ago before they were
real famous. I spoke with some of the band members of 'The Byrds'.

One time I called one of the home shopping network channels and while waiting to place
an order, they ask if I wanted to speak with Dick Clark. He was selling some sort of pain
cream. I talked to him over live TV and I ordered the product too! :lol:

Thank you Clixsense for Payoneer » Post #2

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 in General Talk

Well alrightie then but you have posted in the Feature Request sub forum.
I'll move your topic to 'General'.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 1 » Post #16

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:11 in General Talk

Ok Marcel, go stand in the corner.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 2 » Post #1

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:08 in General Talk

*As always, check with your physician before beginning any exercise program*

Some of you may have chair arms. If you have chair arms, you may need to scoot out a bit
towards the front of your chair. Allso make sure you have enough room on both sides of your
chair.

Sit up straight. Extend each arm at the sides of your chair. Bend left and then right as if you
are trying to touch the floor. Remember to keep back straight and hold each side for 5 counts.
You'll do this ten times which is 5 times for each side. Look straight ahead while doing this.

Bend Left and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Bend Right and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Great! Fantastic!

Some of you have been skipping class. Remember, a few minutes of simple exercise a day
can help tremendously in reducing stress, pain, and even prevention of some diseases.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 1 » Post #14

Wed Jan 04, 2017 05:14 in General Talk

Yes too many excuses for not attending class. :evil:

saying hi after 1st month » Post #2

Tue Jan 03, 2017 14:08 in Member Introduction

Well it looks like you been a member for well over a year.

In regards to Tasks, read in the Task sub forum. I think you just have to keep doing the 0 level
tasks until they move you up. All you can do in the mean time, is do them when available.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 1 » Post #4

Tue Jan 03, 2017 09:30 in General Talk

You're being lame, Marcel.

Now lift those arms! :xthumbup:

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 1 » Post #1

Tue Jan 03, 2017 06:08 in General Talk

Ok all you healthy and unhealthy ClixSenseErs, SenseErSize class is now open.
Every day, I will post a SenseErSize (consult your physician before beginning any exercise program).
These will be exercises you can do at your desk.

Ok, here we go with our first SenseErSize!

Sit up straight. Hold both arms straight up in the air and stretch the arms as if you are reaching for
the sky. Hold that position for 5 seconds.

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

Take a deep breath! Whew! You made it! I feel better already and hope you do too.

Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of SenseErSize!

The January flu bug is hitting us all,yikes! » Post #7

Tue Jan 03, 2017 05:53 in General Talk

The truth is, there is nothing you can do if you already have the flu. Nothing is going to make
it go away any faster. Same goes for a cold. Once you have it, you have it and it is going to
run it's course.

You can do things to help reduce your suffering such as taking aspirin, staying in bed, drink
plenty of fluids. That's about it other than taking antibiotics.

Game Consoles and Games » Post #15

Mon Jan 02, 2017 14:15 in General Talk

I may check that one out. It seems like I saw it some where while sifting through online games.
Amazon, perhaps.

What a "Wonderful Gesture!" » Post #15

Sun Jan 01, 2017 06:15 in General Talk

I guess all the legitimate charities are good but they do spend a lot of money on advertising
not to mention actually having some paid employees.

For the most part, I give in my local area. I can buy pet food at the local walmart and drive
by the animal shelter and drop it off. No employees or advertising costs involved. 100% of
my money for doing that is going to feed the animals. I can go to the local Christmas tree
in my area and pull a family and/or child. I can then buy those gifts for that family/child.

The first year I moved here, at Christmas, I ask at the local store where I could donate to help
a family. The man gave me the name and it just happen to be people that lived very close by.
It was an elderly woman and her daughter and several children. I called her and ask her what
she needed for Christmas dinner and what the children wanted for Christmas.

No doubt it is good the large organizations exist but what I am saying, I prefer to give myself
rather than go through channels and have my money eat up before it ever reaches the needy.

What a "Wonderful Gesture!" » Post #13

Sat Dec 31, 2016 16:40 in General Talk

I don't think it's a question in regards to the lady not caring about humans or children.

I do believe that is why many people do not give in places that they could, ridicule. So
they just don't give at all.

You see in this world today, there is always going to be people that ridicule other people even
when those other people do good.

I've thought about leaving some property I have to the local animal shelter in my area.

You see in my mind, it is important to help society, community, and our planet. Without
these things, what are we? There WERE animals on this planet that might have held
cures for cancer and other disease but those creatures are gone.

Animals are a LARGE part of our planet. Truth be known, they were here before humans.

Domestic animals such as dogs and cats, SAVE LIVES. There are war dogs, dogs that have
been trained to give their own life for humans by going in to places where bombs and/or
other dangerous things await. Dogs that have been trained to not only point out danger
but to save people in disasters such as earthquakes. There is too many ways for me to
count in which animals have saved human life. Animals work in rehab services every day
to help people with emotional and even physical health issues....everything from nursing
home patients to veterans to autistic children, etc. Millions of horses have died serving
humans. To top it off, think of the trillions of animals that have been eaten to either satisfy
someone's desire for meat or to save someone from starvation AND that includes cats
and dogs.

I really hate when someone says someone else is selfish because they did not give to
feed a child. It is lame. Because when we save animals, we are saving children and
humans and future generations.

Happy New Year from everybody in India » Post #4

Sat Dec 31, 2016 16:22 in General Talk

HaPpY New Year everybody! :xrazz:

What a "Wonderful Gesture!" » Post #7

Fri Dec 30, 2016 15:59 in General Talk

Oh come on.

Give a man a fish. What happens? He eats it and is not hungry that day.

So what ya gonna do? You gonna keep giving him a fish every day?

The solution is to teach him how to fish.

And...you cannot save the world. However, if everyone that could so something, would do something,
everyone would be in a much better position. That is much better position not just physically but
mentally too.

One million dollars is not very much money. I take my hat off to the woman that left her estate to
the animal shelter, most probably in her area....perhaps even one she volunteered or worked at over
the years. Whatever the case may be, she reached out and helped life.

BANG , How far » Post #7

Fri Dec 30, 2016 06:20 in General Talk

This is one area people do not have to worry about.

The solution is simple:

-Stop having children
-Stop eating everything that moves

What is your favourite music genre ? » Post #6

Fri Dec 30, 2016 05:59 in General Talk

You left out classical and opera.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 12, 2020 11:43:25 EST