Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Dream Abducted by aliens , explained » Post #16

Sat Nov 26, 2016 09:27 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Never had one of those, even as a teenager.

I do have IBS though, so I do get to shit the bed from time to time, so swings and roundabouts, I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahahahahahahaha RFLMAO!

Abbreviations - I actually hate them » Post #6

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:43 in General Talk

Reminds me of some years ago. There was a lady that was going to manage a
program of mine. We set up a time to talk over the phone. I called her. It was
very annoying, so much so, that I did not hire her for the job. The reason being
was because she constantly said 'dub dub dub' for www. After that time, I did
hear others doing that.

All I could think of is 'rub a dub dub, three men in a tub'. :lol: I couldn't hire
someone in which I would envision three men in a tub every time she said
'dub dub dub'.

Abbreviations - I actually hate them » Post #4

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:36 in General Talk

I think it has been taken too far, which is primarily my point.

It's almost like cursive writing. They say some schools will stop teaching it.

Some day, we won't use words. We will instead use abbreviations and symbols.

Anyone find some Black Friday / Cyber Deals? » Post #3

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:31 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I spent £40 and saved less than £1.

On the plus side, it was stuff I was going to buy anyway. I didn't have any of those great "making the purchasing decision for you" offers that the news implied we had last year. Which is a shame, because I didn't really want deals - I've got a christmas list high on adjectives, but low on nouns; I wanted someone to tell me what to buy.

:lol:

Well at least you got some things you were going to buy anyway.

They showed on the news last night about Target selling their 6 ft (not sure how tall but they are very big)
teddy bears for $10 and they sold out of them. Sold IN store only. Someone said how could they make
money off them for $10? They don't. It's an attraction factor. Get people in the store and they are going
to buy other stuff too.

It's like McDonalds. It's said they don't make money off their hamburgers, they make a killing off the
soda fountain drinks.

Dream Abducted by aliens , explained » Post #11

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:23 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I dreamt about hair last night. I dreamt I had even, well crafted braids.

I don't think it has anything to do with sexuality, it's probably more related to my ongoing dilemma about whether or not to grow dreadlocks.

I hate those! Reminds me of a mop head.

Anyone find some Black Friday / Cyber Deals? » Post #1

Sat Nov 26, 2016 07:19 in General Talk

Thanksgiving Day Sales - Oh Gee!
Pre Black Friday - Oh My!
Black Friday - Oh My My!
Cyber Monday - Oh My My My!

No, I don't brave the crowds to shop. I suppose if there was something that was an extremely
great deal that I just had to have, I might but I some how doubt it. I think I'd rather pay more
than go out on the holiday or wait in line or fight over getting to the item. In fact, on the news
after Thanksgiving, I heard a 20 year old man was killed.....said it was an argument over a
parking space. So there is a young man dead and another that will probably not see freedom
for a long time, if ever again. I guess I am just a funny person because I don't get mad about
stuff like that. I tend to laugh or simply wave the other person to go ahead and take the space.
People just get so tore up over meaningless stuff.

Anyway, I did get a few deals. Nothing major. I ordered several cheap appliances for my guest
house. Little appliances that were deals for under $10.00 each through Walmart. Ordered a
hot air fryer too that was supposedly a deal. Walmart had the wrangler jeans for $10.00 and I
ordered a bunch of those for the working men in my life. Also ordered various sleepwear.

Dell had some doorbuster deals online every hour yesterday. I ordered a couple of their half
price door busters. A monitor. Also a mini desktop. The mini desktop was not something I
needed but thought it might be useful at some point. My excuse to myself for ordering the mini
desktop was that it might come in handy when traveling. I rarely travel so It was a lame excuse
to self. :mrgreen:

I went to the Dollar Store yesterday for a can of pumpkin pie mix. They had those little light
weight soft plushy throws for half price ($4.00) so I bought a few of those for my dog.

Did you find any deals?

Dream Abducted by aliens , explained » Post #9

Sat Nov 26, 2016 06:54 in General Talk

Last night at one point, I dreamed my toothbrush was in the toilet. Seriously, I really dreamed that.

In my dream, I walked into the bathroom and opened a drawer of the vanity to get out a comb and
noticed my toothbrush was in the toilet. I did a double take, looked at the sink and noticed the
toothbrush was not there. I then reached into the toilet and grabbed the toothbrush and tossed it
over into the trash can.

I woke up. I went to the bathroom to wee, looked at the vanity and saw my toothbrush laying
where I left it beside the sink, then returned to bed.

That dream is obvious to me. I dreamed it because I had to go pee and it was a dream about the
bathroom, the toilet, and water. ALSO, it was a dream about GUILT. I felt guilty that I left my
toothbrush out laying by the sink....I never do that, I always put it up inside the cabinet but I didn't
that night before bed. It was also about my DOG because I wondered if the toothbrush some how
rolled into the floor, my dog may have picked it up, and tossed it in the toilet. It was in ADDITION
possibly about me not letting the toilet seat down. I have the toilet seats that close by itself with a
small push downward.

So a brief dream that in reality probably only lasted a few seconds, contained a lot of meaning.
Although senseless meaning, for the most part.

Is normal never have a avaiable survey to try? » Post #2

Sat Nov 26, 2016 06:39 in General Talk

Yes

Query » Post #2

Sat Nov 26, 2016 06:39 in General Talk

Refer others. Upgrade your membership. Do all the offers, videos, tasks, and everything else
every day.

Abbreviations - I actually hate them » Post #1

Fri Nov 25, 2016 21:23 in General Talk

I really really hate when I am watching the news on TV and they say something like this:

Today there was a fire at the GYK and the local fire department received help from the XAB.
Let's thank everyone that donated to the EWCTUBDE.

I am like......what is that? What is that? What is that?

Can't people say what they are talking about? Think about this 'GYK'

G - Gee
Y - Why
K - Kay

GYK is actually three words. So why not just say what the heck they stand for?

Dream Abducted by aliens , explained » Post #6

Fri Nov 25, 2016 21:15 in General Talk

I don't dream of my ex husbands. Thank goodness!

Personally, I don't think anyone can define a dream but the dreamer.

Most dreams are simply weird mumbo jumbo stuff that makes no sense. They can stem from
the simplest of happenings throughout our day. For example, if I have friends over and we all
engage in various conversation, I might dream about one or more aspects of that.

Most dreams, we are never aware of and never remember. The only dreams we do recall is
those that wake us up or when we wake up period. Even then, if we don't focus on what that
dream is, we'll forget most of it.

It is said the average person has over 50 dreams a night.

The 'quality' of numerous topics/posts lately... » Post #17

Fri Nov 25, 2016 13:36 in General Talk

not Going todothat but gotta Please know your,,,"also doodads do do doe.
But nada suppose to start sentence with a But but but so do do everyone do

trybein modoratorator,,and members gots madd denied postesess....

The 'quality' of numerous topics/posts lately... » Post #4

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:12 in General Talk

not english
not english
not english
not english
not english

Dear Santa, do you type in English?

Anybody else having a problem with ads? » Post #30

Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:47 in General Talk

Ok I see what is happening and have reported it.

Anybody else having a problem with ads? » Post #28

Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:43 in General Talk

I will check it out in a moment and if it is still happening I will contact Jim.

Topic Locked

Happy Thanksgiving! » Post #7

Wed Nov 23, 2016 21:59 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Thank You all for Thanksgiving , but I am not sure what You give me for thanks
Here We do not have that so I can not give you anything for thanks

Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport - sang by Rolf Harris - YouTube

hello guys need more for win my little sister daug » Post #2

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:00 in General Talk

This isn't the voting booth so please stop trolling the forum with outside links to vote.

Happy Thanksgiving! » Post #1

Wed Nov 23, 2016 08:45 in General Talk

Happy Thanksgiving and remember to be safe.

Drive safe, be safe, stay safe and remember, don't over STUFF yourself. :P

My new page of cool and weird facts,,,n etc etc » Post #92

Wed Nov 23, 2016 04:47 in General Talk

Why would anyone want to look like a pineapple?

Ugh! Winter has arrived :( » Post #25

Tue Nov 22, 2016 13:28 in General Talk

So how does Free health insurance in Canada work?
Obviously it did not cover your cost for the leg brace.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 10, 2020 00:26:52 EST