Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Uncaged - Amsterdam / Movie » Post #2

Sat Dec 05, 2020 19:41 in General Talk

Ha! Found the trailer on YouTube: UNCAGED Trailer (2020) Lion Horror Movie - YouTube

Uncaged - Amsterdam / Movie » Post #1

Sat Dec 05, 2020 19:39 in General Talk

Actually, I am kind of speechless with this movie. :lol:

I watched it on Amazon Prime.

It's the type of movie that you try really hard to be scared but you can't help
being dumbfounded.

The best part of the movie is the second half. A guy with one leg zooms around on a
hover round type motorized contraption with a high powered shoot em up.

I thought I was going to laugh myself into a coma when the angry lion tried to bite
off his good leg. He should have let the lion have it because the girl came along and
sawed it off with a hacksaw.

The best actor in the movie was the lion. Gorgeous looking lion! :mrgreen:

If you can ignore the voice over, you got it made in the shade. :D

Change your DNA Now » Post #2

Sat Dec 05, 2020 07:13 in General Talk

Funny stuff.

Russia is already administering their vaccine in Moscow. It's a two shot vaccine.
The second is administered 21 days after the first.

The USA has a vaccine also but it won't begin administering until probably Jan and
here again, like Moscow, it won't be given to everyone all at once.

Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 2020 » Post #1

Fri Dec 04, 2020 20:38 in General Talk

I watched it tonight on Amazon Prime. I thought it was a pretty good documentary.
Some of it has been shown before over the years but the new investigation was very
interesting.

Most have probably seen at least a partial video of the alien autopsy on YouTube.

problem z wypłatą $10 paypal » Post #9

Fri Dec 04, 2020 08:38 in Polish

Johndave99 wrote: sir i need help in my account i need to withdraw earning but cant i am from pakistan but in past month i moved to usa for studying so i created account in that time and used now its giving me a phone verification error in pkregion please help me i have 38$ i need to cashout please

This is the Polish sub forum!

In regards to your issue, you will need to submit a support ticket to ySense administration.

problem z wypłatą $10 paypal » Post #7

Fri Dec 04, 2020 07:20 in Polish

Your name and email address must be exactly the same in ySense as it is in your PayPal account.

Incorrect:

ySense - John J Jones. jjones@nowhere.no

PayPal - John Jones. jjones@nowheres.no

Correct:

ySense - John J Jones jjones@nowhere.no

PayPal - John J Jones jjones@nowhere.no

IF your PayPal email is different, you can add your ySense email to your PayPal since PayPal allows you to have more than one email address.

IF you continue to have issues, you'll need to submit a support ticket.

--------

Twoje imię i nazwisko oraz adres e-mail muszą być dokładnie takie same w ySense jak na koncie PayPal.

Błędny:

ySense - John J Jones. jjones@nowhere.no

PayPal - John Jones. jjones@nowheres.no

Poprawny:

ySense - John J Jones jjones@nowhere.no

PayPal - John J Jones jjones@nowhere.no

Jeśli Twój adres e-mail PayPal jest inny, możesz dodać swój adres e-mail ySense do konta PayPal, ponieważ PayPal umożliwia posiadanie więcej niż jednego adresu e-mail.

JEŚLI nadal będziesz mieć problemy, musisz przesłać zgłoszenie do pomocy technicznej.

opóźnienie w wypłacie » Post #6

Fri Dec 04, 2020 06:13 in Polish

All new accounts that request a cashout may be delayed up to 15 business days from the date the cashout was submitted. This is necessary in case of any fraudulent activity. New accounts are defined as those registered within the last 30 days or this is your first cashout.

Wszystkie nowe konta, które żądają wypłaty, mogą zostać opóźnione do 15 dni roboczych od daty przesłania wypłaty. Jest to konieczne w przypadku jakiejkolwiek oszukańczej działalności. Nowe konta to te zarejestrowane w ciągu ostatnich 30 dni lub jest to Twoja pierwsza wypłata.

Strange New Discovery in Utah » Post #37

Wed Dec 02, 2020 09:55 in General Talk

Funny that it was removed in the USA and also removed in Spain.

I think it was 'Spain'. :?

Strange New Discovery in Utah » Post #35

Wed Dec 02, 2020 08:35 in General Talk

Did u read all the way down?

Strange New Discovery in Utah » Post #33

Wed Dec 02, 2020 07:09 in General Talk

60 Best Zombie Movies » Post #16

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:22 in General Talk

Covid-2020 The Zombie Pandemic

Covid-2021 The Zombie Pandemic Returns

Covid-2022 The Zombie Anti-Virus Does Not Work

2023 And the Best Picture Oscar goes to Mr Dry Blood for the movie 'How We Exterminated Living Humans'.
(Other movies nominate was 'We're Stiff and We Know It', 'Up Chuck The Gut', 'Love In the Morgue', and
'Zombie Vice Squad').

60 Best Zombie Movies » Post #9

Mon Nov 30, 2020 17:31 in General Talk

Well Nik, I would guess that probably in the not so distant future, they'll make a
zombie movie with the 'covid-19' in the title. Perhaps they'll call it 'covid-100' or
some such as that.

60 Best Zombie Movies » Post #7

Mon Nov 30, 2020 14:35 in General Talk

I watch zombie movies on Amazon Prime.

If you have never watched the 1968 number 1 zombie movie 'Night of the Living Dead',
watch it. Amazon prime has the color version.

People like myself, understand that movie more so than most because we grew up in that era.
In 1968, I was 12 years old. It was the Vietnam War era. Martin Luther King assassination.
Seriel killing of student nurses in Chicago. Busing. Black Panthers. Woodstock. Racism.
Jimi Hendrix. Janis Joplin.

The 'Night of the Living Dead' really had a lot of what was going on in our country, in the movie
and a lot of what was not going on in our country, in the movie. The movie cost a tad over
$100,000 to make. Very low budget. The plot was remarkable. Casting a black man as the
star, was also remarkable. The movie has gone down in history as one of the top horror films
of all time. The movie is in museums. Altho the actors were unknowns, dialogue was easy
to understand and the people were relatable. The clincher was the ending.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #43

Mon Nov 30, 2020 14:23 in General Talk

Yes retired people may choose to work and receive social security too. Many do.

If you take an early retirement, you are receiving less per month than if you retired
later.

60 Best Zombie Movies » Post #4

Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:44 in General Talk

Darkstar2, you are missing some very good movies. haha!

Train to Busain is really good and good acting.

Shaun of the Dead is hilarious.

It's cold and snowing here today so I cooked beans and cornbread.
Nothing better than to wrap up in a blanket on the sofa, eat, and watch a zombie movie! :mrgreen:

PS. 28 Days is good too

60 Best Zombie Movies » Post #1

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:22 in General Talk

I decided to go on a Zombie movie adventure......well, sort of.
Many of the movies listed I have already watched but I noticed there are many I have not.

The other night I watched number 1 and last night I watched number 3.

Today I decided to look up the best Zombie movie list and that is where I located:
60 best zombie movies of all time | Entertainment | richmond.com

Both number 1 and 3 including many others, I had already watched more than once.
But hey, they are fun to watch (just turn your head when they show gory stuff).

Trump officially concedes victory to Biden! » Post #3

Mon Nov 30, 2020 08:05 in General Talk

That's funny. They make it look so real.

Night of the Living Dead-Interesting Facts » Post #9

Sun Nov 29, 2020 22:06 in General Talk

Sounds like you were hungry.

Strange New Discovery in Utah » Post #29

Sun Nov 29, 2020 15:19 in General Talk

I've been hearing through the.....banana vine.....that an artist is in the process of
creating a large metallic banana tree. When completed, he is going to place it in a
remote Australian location. He did this once in Croatia but a lone large hairy creature
kept trying to eat it.

Strange New Discovery in Utah » Post #26

Sun Nov 29, 2020 07:01 in General Talk

That is so weird.

You'd think with all the commotion about it, some people would have saw the removal.

Maybe aliens came back for it. :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 10:47:04 EST