Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #15

Tue Aug 04, 2020 22:06 in General Talk

Yes I am safe in my town and yes I am safe walking alone at night in my town.....any where.

That's an issue with you outsiders, you think America is Chicago, Detroit, or New York.

I believe money could be better spent on programs for first offenders with non-violent felonies
instead of throwing them in jail and then sending them off to prison for one or more years.

Most people in prison are not there for killing someone. They are there because they were
caught with Mary Jane planted in their back yard, busted with a couple of pounds of pot,
selling of drugs, stealing a laptop, non child support, and on and on and on and on.......these
people then find themselves back in prison again and again, not to mention many cannot get
a job.

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #13

Tue Aug 04, 2020 16:58 in General Talk

I don't believe in capital punishment.

The problem in the USA (whether you want to believe it or not) is dollars.
They try to act like they need new prisons and jails because of over crowding and because America has
a high crime rate.

Now I ask you, what if America did not have so many prisons? What if the crime rate was low in America?
What would happen:

-Lawyers would be less which means less money into the education system which means less
money for lawyers which means low dollars in the system

-Fewer courts. Less tax money going to build court houses, pay judges, prosecuting attorneys, etc

-Less prison and jail administration means less employment, less money

-There would be a hoard or money loss and that is to say the least, everything from prisons and jails
to schools and counselors, therapies and rehabs, etc.

They throw adults that are not much more than kids into jails and sock felonies on them for doing
the stupidest dumbest antics and the results or three time losers, life time criminals, and good guys
that can't get a job because they have felony charges.

Stage 5= dead , read ......tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Aug 03, 2020 21:57 in General Talk

You have to do what everyone else is doing, stock up as much as you can.

Sure, you read where some people put others down because they're stocking up.
In reality, who is the wise person and who's family is going to benefit the most when
times get tough.

Choosing wisely what to buy is a big key.

Buy dry beans, dry rice, peanut butter, can soups, can vegetables, flour and cornmeal.
You can store extra flour and cornmeal in the freezer.

Don't forget the toilet paper. :mrgreen:

about revenue universe » Post #2

Mon Aug 03, 2020 21:53 in General Talk

I don't see any problems with it but I would suggest to try back later if it is not working for you.

Stage 5= dead , read ......tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Aug 03, 2020 20:06 in General Talk

Can't you order groceries online for delivery?

Just think how much money you will save if you can't go any where. :mrgreen:

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:01 in General Talk

:lol: I didn't advise anything. I said 'as the story goes'.

The majority of USA States have the death penalty.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #40

Mon Aug 03, 2020 09:56 in General Talk

Yes, Becky is who I was trying to think of. I don't remember if that was Jim's daughter in-law
or whom but she was one that mostly pulled from the FAQ. Very short winded.

Jim's Goodbye to Mods - You ALL deserve it » Post #15

Mon Aug 03, 2020 09:48 in General Talk

Whether you want to believe it or not, ySense has a LOT going for it.

For starters, ySense has surveys and offers for international members. Perhaps for some,
more so than when ClixSense was here.

You all need to understand that ClixSense did not own survey companies nor offers nor
tasks. Generally speaking the same goes for ySense.

The earning opportunities here, are based on the companies that provide them, not
ClixSense, not ySense.

ySense has done a considerable amount in more regards than one. The very major
implementation is gift cards along with amazon and PayPal. A few of you may recall
how I hounded Jim to add gift cards. Jim was behind the times in that respect and
never added them. You may think that adding PayPal gift cards, Amazon gift cards,
Walmart gift cards, and more, is simple but it is NOT and not everyone is allowed to
offer them.

For months and months if not years, members screamed for PayPal. Well now you have
it.

How easy it is to forget that ClixSense did not have automated cash outs. Remember how
you screamed for that? Remember how you wanted faster payments?

A second major implement with ySense is super duper FAST payments. No more waiting
weeks or months for payments. You generally get your payment within 48 hours give or
take a day.

Something else, look around.....the forum is still here. They could have deleted these
forums.

In regards to errors and bugs with surveys or anything else, they do work to fix them.
All is not alone in their own hands as they have to work with the survey providers too.

ClixSense provided us all with a free opportunity to make extra money online. Even here
at ySense the same goes and a generous referral commission as well.

Speaking of referrals and payment codes, as I always stated to Jim when telling him how
great it would be to add gift codes because it would be a great help to those that work to
refer others.

This isn't 1997 any more. People are not even using 'cash' money like they did. Gift codes
is easy for them to use online or offline or transfer into cash at their bank. And now with this
pandemic, less and less cash is leaving hand to hand. Instead, it is gas cards, debit cards,
restaurant cards, ordering online from major retailers.

Another major implement. How many screamed for MOBILE? A lot. ySense now has the
ySense APP.

I mean with all seriousness folks, you have to give credit to ySense for at least implementing
these options that many of us wanted for years.

As for Jim, he was the last owner and he can choose to do whatever he wanted to do with it.

I told myself that if after a year he did not post on the forum to wave goodbye to all, I would
post his farewell. So I did.

Jim's Goodbye to Mods - You ALL deserve it » Post #2

Mon Aug 03, 2020 08:07 in General Talk

As you can see, he ask to please not share the post.

We all thought he would be posting some info to all the members but he never did.

I don't see anything in his post to the moderators that would be preventive in sharing with everyone.
But I waited a year to do so.

Jim's Goodbye to Mods - You ALL deserve it » Post #1

Mon Aug 03, 2020 08:02 in General Talk

It's been over a year since Jim bid fairwell to the moderators and I really thought back then, that he was going to tell everyone thanks and goodbye. He never did. Members that have been active in ClixSense for many years, felt deceived. Well life changes and so does business. No matter what kind of a person Jim is, one thing we can all say, he was a very good admin at ClixSense and the reason why CS stayed a success for all those years. So today, since it has been over a year, I am breaking the silence and sharing with all of you, his goodbye to moderators:

by admin » Wed Jul 31, 2019 05:36

Mods, way back in 2010 when I bought this company I really had no clue on the path we would take or even how to run a business. But I quickly learned and knew we had to make changes to our current structure (at that time) to be successful. We added Payza and other payment processors and things really started to pickup. Fast forward 9 years (can you believe it?) and here we are, not even in the same niche and still going strong. Not only did I learn how to operate a successful business, but I learned that you cannot do this alone. The people around you are what help you to mold the business into what it has become. This includes my employees, Joao and Brian and of course, you mods!

With the removal of PTC 2 years ago, some really good things started happening. We started seeing a different type of person registering, our profits and revenue were still growing even without any advertising, upgrades or ClixGrid revenues. It also made ClixSense look more like a legit company, rather than just a PTC. With this new found image came other opportunities. Specifically, I received 3 offers from legitimate companies to purchase us and offers from venture capital companies to invest in us. 2 of those companies that were interested in an acquisition work in the survey space here in the USA but, this did not pan out.

Last September I was approached by yet another company for an acquisition, this time the company was not only a major player in the survey industry, but also competed with us directly. After many phone calls and emails, including a face to face meeting out in California with their entire team, they made an offer that I could not refuse. Hence, this is the reason for this message.

Today, July 31st, 2019 will be my last day at ClixSense, not only mine but Joao's and Brian too. And not to mention, it will also be your last day as a member of ClixSense. Tonight, July 31st at 11:59pm EST ClixSense will be taken offline and you will be transitioned to a new site, with a new name, new owners and yes Paypal. Not much will change in the way things look or how things operate. There will be new earning opportunities along with more surveys. Joao and Brian will remain on with the new company and the forum will also be transitioned so you will keep your mod positions.

I would like to personally thank all of you for your dedication and hard work you have done for me over the years. ClixSense has been my life for over 12 years and to see it going away hurts more than I could have imagined but I am glad all of you will be transitioned to a new brand site with a company that truly cares about it's members.

Some of you may be asking, what am I going to do now? Well, I will get to spend more time with my 2 grandsons and I will work a few days a week at the bowling alley, pool hall and restaurant that I own locally in my hometown. I will most likely travel a little more and just try to spend a little more time with my wife. As she put it, I have been married to my computer and I joked and told her that my computer and I were getting divorced...LOL.

I would like to also thank Joao for his dedication to ClixSense and his awesomeness! I met Joao way back in 2002 when he started working for me and even at that time I knew he was someone I wanted to keep around. His hard work and dedication to his job is unheard of. There would be days I would get on to work at 8am and he'd be on working away. I would get offline later that evening, some 12 hours later and he'd still be on working. I would ask him, hey it's late there, aren't you going to go to bed? He'd say, yeah pretty soon...lol. (there is a 5 hour time difference between Joao and I). Knowing that you will not work with someone that you've spent the better part of 20 years with is also very difficult. Joao, thank you for your 110% dedication to ClixSense and in helping us to be where we are today! You are a special friend that I am glad I have.

Please do not share anything that I've posted here as this is not public knowledge.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with all of you and you will never know how much I appreciate the time and effort you've given. I will miss you and wish you all the best.

Jim Grago

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #38

Mon Aug 03, 2020 07:52 in General Talk

Brian supposedly is the main ticket support person now.

I don't know who Brian is really. Brian may be a woman for all I know.

There was a woman that would reply to support tickets at CS some times and she was very
direct and brief. I think her name was Brianna or Brenda or something similar to Brain's
name. I don't remember now exactly but I think she was Jim's daughter or daughter in-law.

I just don't remember any more who is who but for the most part, it was all family.

There are times I see 'jasm' and 'admin' logged into the forum. Who they actually are, is
anyone's guess.

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Aug 03, 2020 07:45 in General Talk

The story in America is.....if someone comes to your home and you shoot him/her, drag their body inside your house.

In other words, if they are outside of your house and you shoot that person, you
may find yourself on death row.

There was a big story not too long ago in the USA about a black kid.....oh I think he was about
16 or maybe a bit younger. I don't remember exactly how the story went but he got lost and
knocked on a door to ask directions. I think he was on his way to school. The man came to the
door with a gun and shot him. Killed the poor kid. The old man said he thought the kid was
a robber or worse. Maybe some of you remember that because it did make big headlines.

The old man didn't have a leg to stand on. BUT if the kid had actually been a robber and broke
into his house, was inside his house, and the man shot and killed him, he probably would have
not been liable at all.

More recently was a kid that went thru some guys back yard. The man had dogs and I think
it was the dogs that killed the boy. The thing is with this story, the man's yard was fenced and
there was beware of dog signs and no tresspassing signs. The kid lived in the neighborhood
and was familiar with that man's home and fence. So some tried to make the man liable for
the kids death and others said NO because the kid had climbed the fence and went into the
man's yard. I forget what the outcome of that was. No doubt they put the dogs down.

The price you pay: Your data.....tasman1 » Post #20

Mon Aug 03, 2020 07:27 in General Talk

Smart toilets they say save water. The funny thing about that tho is they say they use
electricity so one can say 'Stupid Toilet'.

Not too sure how the conservationist would see that as any help to our eco systems.

In my town, I pay a set price every month for water. My water, trash, sewage fee is
all on the same bill. People are allotted set up amount of water usage and if you go
over than your water bill would be higher. It's just me so I never even come close
to using the allotment monthly amount. I use water outside and wash the vehicle,
water plants, spray off the driveway, etc.

I do miss well water. I drink well water from the tap but I don't drink city water from
the tap.

I will say most of the so called smart stuff they have today is nothing more than a
money grabber. Just something else for people to blow their money on and serve
no real purpose and often more trouble than not.

The price you pay: Your data.....tasman1 » Post #19

Mon Aug 03, 2020 07:19 in General Talk

The only smart thing that is useful to me is my google mini and my bedroom because I
can tell it what time to wake me up instead of setting my alarm clock. The only thing that
annoys me is when I tell it to wake me up and it tells me to say 'bedtime' to get a restful
sleep.

'Hey Google wake me up at 7 am'
Ok Valerie, your alarm is set for 7 am. Hey Valerie, next time say 'bedtime' to get a restful sleep.

'Hey Google, bedtime'

chirp chirp chirp chirp chirpyyyy chirp chirp

'Hey Google, SHUTUP'

In other words, 'bedtime' is like being on a very bad camping trip during cicada year.

My HP printer is sending information to HP about my usage and ink flow. When my ink gets low,
they automatically send ink thru the postal mail.

My Keurig, yep, I am pretty sure it is recording my coffee habits.....such as how much coffee
I drink. I have some pods I don't like. My sister brought me some variety flavored pods and
I don't like flavored coffee. I am thinking about running those pods thru the keurig ten times
each morning until they're all gone. Keurig will think I am drinking ten cups of coffee each
morning. :lol:

Happy Raksha Bandhan » Post #13

Mon Aug 03, 2020 07:07 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: Sorry to say I'm not bro

I'm sister

:lol:

I've been waiting for that.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #36

Sun Aug 02, 2020 22:22 in General Talk

I don't think Jim hired any support people.

The support people that I knew of, was all his family.

Exception being his programmers.

Stage 4 Declared in Australia....tasman1 » Post #29

Sun Aug 02, 2020 17:51 in General Talk

According to a recent news I heard, there is 7 various vaccines in testing mode and
it is believed we will have a vaccine in December of this year.

I guess we'll see it when we see it.

The price you pay: Your data.....tasman1 » Post #17

Sun Aug 02, 2020 17:49 in General Talk

My printer is an HP printer and I do the auto ink. What it's doing is checking to see how much
ink I have used or how much I have left. Noooooo I never know when it's going to drive me into
hysterics! :lol: Just out of the blue.......ekkkkk yakkkkk hissssssssss

YES, Keurig. It is internet/bluetooth connected. It has a clock that is always lit and displays
the internet signal bars, like a smart phone. I can also change the water colors and other
options. I can only fathom they are checking to see how many coffee pods I drink per day.
Who knows, they may even know the kind of coffee I drink. It comes with the APP I had to
download.

Eventually, one will find themselves tip toeing around inside their own home. :shock:

It is bad idea to read this......tasman1 » Post #13

Sun Aug 02, 2020 17:42 in General Talk

People that are perceived as ugly on the outside, I have found that feature to
disappear quickly once I know them.

When you know someone, it makes a world of difference as to how you perceive them
including how they look.

I had an aunt that had a rare disease from the time she was a teenager. She had lumps
all over her body and she would go to the doctor to have ones removed when they became
in disturbing areas.....such as her eyes. People that knew her, such as myself, we never
noticed the lumps. Really, we didn't. She was so nice, had a great personality, and was
very endearing.

Appearance can often over shadow the good and often the bad too until you get to know
the person.

Webcam surveys growing like wild mushrooms » Post #34

Sun Aug 02, 2020 17:26 in General Talk

It was my own fault I trashed $500 but it was far from the first time I tossed cash to the wind.
I got what I was told I would get but I did get it for $500 bucks less than everyone else.

The HYIP's in the early days did not even have a script. They'd use shabby forums and post
how to send the money which was primarily e-gold and wire transfers.

There was tons of vitamin programs. It was about the only 'product' people could think of
to sell. What the general population did not know is that anyone can create a pill. There
are companies that will create any kind of vitamin you want. You just tell them what you
want in it, what name you want to give it, and TADA you have a pill. :lol: I guess the same
can be done with juice....I dunno but I do know it is very simple to have vitamins created.
They'll create the vitamin, design the label, brand it for you, the whole nine yards, and you
were/are required to purchase so many bottles of your own product. Then the guy/gal would
get their box's for pills and start an MLM and sell them for $49 dollars a bottle....often more
into the hundred dollar bill figure. I usually did my research and I never had an interest in
pills. To this day, I don't take any kind of a pill unless it is one prescribed by my doctor. I
don't even take aspirin or any of that.

PS. I think Jim meant to say goodbye to everyone. The way he had told the moderators
farewell, it sounded as if he was going to tell everyone here soon. But of course, he never
did. I am sure he is doing just fine.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 29, 2020 20:14:39 EST