Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Happy Catintines Day » Post #12

Sat Aug 06, 2016 23:39 in General Talk

Well he is just an old cat and all he wants to do is lay in the door where the sun can hit him and
where he can see out the glass door all day. That and walking to and from the food court is his
activity. Every now and then he gets a spry moment, lays flat, wiggles butt, and jumps up like
he is attacking an imaginary bird.

He also has a nerve problem. You've probably known of cats that if you touch them at a certain
spot they meow funny. Well he has that really really bad. He doesn't have to be touched at all.
He has brief seizures that last only a second or two.

He is just a strange cat but I suspect he may have been mistreated as he was a stray.

Happy Catintines Day » Post #10

Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:47 in General Talk

@wombatqueen I've always been silly. I had a silly childhood. My best friends were silly but not as silly as me. Now that I am aged like old holly cheese, I find myself watching danny kaye movies at 4am and laughing so hard I not only cry hysterically, I pee myself. A hormone imbalance I suppose. :lol:

@ThelmaLou Not really. I have had cats all my life and I have concluded it is probably the Imes dry cat food I have been feeding him. He never did that until I started feeding him Imes. Imms. Well however you spell it. I've been feeding him Imes for over a year and he has been waling at night for almost as long. I liked it because he doesn't barf but rarely. However, when he finishes off this last batch of dry Imes, I am going to switch him to another dry food. I think this dry food makes him feel empty. He does get wet food for supper, by the way. I have also known that some times worms can cause a cat to feel hungry all the time, even fat cats and he is a fat cat. Bottomline, I am working on it because I can't take one eye constantly peeking at me with that hungrier than tho look and every time I move, he charges to the food court as if I am going to go put food in his dish every minute of every day.

Funny or Dumb? » Post #6

Mon Aug 01, 2016 08:45 in General Talk

Paypal problems » Post #8

Sun Jul 31, 2016 23:40 in General Talk

teeberry wrote: Anybody ever have problems with their bank and paypal? I had to pay my bank almost $300. because every time I made a deposit they (paypal) kicked it right out. I could see it on the bank paperwork but yet paypal just kept saying it was the bank's fault. I like all of us couldn't afford to just give away $300. I am pretty sure I am done with paypal. I have asked before but could anyone tell me how payza works are they connected to a bank like paypal. That is the part I do not understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Payza is not good for USA people.

Why did you have to pay your bank $300?

Paypal problems » Post #7

Sun Jul 31, 2016 23:38 in General Talk

@BouldRake Maybe I am not understanding correctly but from reading your post, it
sounds like you can withdraw your paypal payments to your bank but it is saying you
cannot withdraw funds from your bank to your paypal account. Meaning that you
can still receive payments to your paypal account and you can still withdraw those
payments to your bank.

What do you do in your spare time? » Post #22

Sat Jul 30, 2016 00:35 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: When I was about fourteen, I went to the Tour de France with my cycling club. On Mont Ventoux, I did a turn on the front, then looked behind me and found...I'd dropped everyone. Turned out I was quite good. That was the first day I ever felt like a man.

I started racing after that, and won a lot. Everyone thought I was going to pro.

But, it turned out, I'd just hit puberty early. By the time I was about 18, everyone else had caught up and gone through puberty themselves, and I'd regressed from "future great" to "slightly-above-average club rider".

You know that is interesting.

The same thing happen to me in typing class. I had typing in 6th grade by Chicago.
Then I move to the South and they were only having typing in Sophomore high school year.
So i chose to take typing again. At first, I was great. I was zooming through the typing and
all the kids would stare at me. The teacher ask me one day when class let out, if I had
typing before and I told her about having it in 6h grade. It wasn't long, and the kids in
the class were getting better grades than I. I was still stuck in 6th grade mode.

So I know what ya mean.

Hello, My Name Is Doris » Post #1

Sat Jul 30, 2016 00:28 in General Talk

Have you watched any new good movies recently?

The other night I watched 'Hello, My Name Is Doris' and I thought it a great movie.
Sally Field is the main character. I think she should win a best actress award for it.
I really do.

clixgrid » Post #3

Fri Jul 29, 2016 01:03 in General Talk

kvsmoorthy wrote: how to earn thru clixgrid? for the last 10 days i have clicked 400+ squares, but so far nothing arrived

You do NOT earn in the ClixGrid. You either win or you don't.

cringeworthy » Post #28

Thu Jul 28, 2016 21:27 in General Talk

In the USA, I think the baby boomers make up 70% of the population right now.
It won't be too many more years and we'll be dead so I don't know what the majority population will be then.

It's really kind of difficult to determine when it comes to disposable income. Today many people
spend what they don't have. How can that be disposable income when it never existed. Just
kind of floating in the air until pay up rolls around.

Well, not all but many people by the time they are officially retired, they are in pretty good shape
financially and I don't mean wealthy. Many already have their mortgage paid off and don't really
want or need for anything other than food, heat, and air. That's what I mean.

Need help » Post #2

Thu Jul 28, 2016 21:18 in Member Introduction

Hello

Look at the top of the page in the blue tabs it says: View Ads, Surveys, Offers, Tasks, ClixGrid
A good idea is to click on everything to see what it is and how it works.

No Cash Out Option » Post #2

Thu Jul 28, 2016 21:09 in General Talk

Since you are in the USA, your first cash out must be by check and in the amount of $10.00.
There is no fees.

When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?(Cashout)#pq

Happy Catintines Day » Post #6

Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:25 in General Talk

My old house cat is driving me CRAZY! He doesn't deserve a catatine card and even if
he did, he can't see it. All he wants to do is eat.... EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT and EAT.
If there is no food in his dish at 3 am, he drags his fat belly through the house waling.

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOoooooooowwwwwwweeeeeEEEEEEEE

Finally when I scream from my bed:

SHUT UP BOOGIE!!!

He will shut up for about 15 minutes and then.......

MMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOoooooooowwwwwwweeeeeEEEEEEEE

What do you do in your spare time? » Post #10

Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:20 in General Talk

What is 'Spare Time'? Is that a jeopardy question?

:lol:

Geart Moments » Post #2

Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:19 in General Talk

ok

cringeworthy » Post #26

Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:10 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Disposable income can be estimated along age lines. Historically, young adults have the most disposable income, and recently, people aged 65+ (in the UK, I think it's a bit younger in the US, but don't know exactly) have the most disposable income. Therefore, more products are targeted at these age groups than others. I wouldn't be at all surprised if everyone in any other age group has fewer surveys than those in these age groups.

I'd have to say it is very different in the US.

I think the opposite is true here. The younger population and I am referring to people that
are around 20 to 40 years old. The ones that have families, go to work every day, are not
going to have much disposable income. By the time all is taken from their pay check (tax's),
including rent or mortgage, gas and vehicle maintenance, utilities, ....... and then food and
clothing, there is not much money left to dispose of.

cringeworthy » Post #24

Wed Jul 27, 2016 09:57 in General Talk

lilapopo wrote: Valerie, I think I am denied more surveys than the average person since I don't have small kids at home. A 68 year old in good health usually doesn't qualify for the health surveys. I get aggravated when they ask 20 questions and then say the survey is full. Really? Why not tell us that to begin with and not waste our time. Also why do they ask income. Do the people in the upper income brackets get more surveys. If I could buy luxury watches, cars, purses, etc., do you think I would be clicking for pennies? Also if I was at big shot working all day at a job and making executive decisions, I probably wouldn't need to be here either.

It just depends on the survey that is available.

If a company is wanting information to make more sales of their baby food, it is very
doubtful they are going to want you or I to answer their survey.

If a company is wanting information to make more sales of their arthritic pain medicine,
it is very likely you and I will qualify to answer their survey.

It just depends on the sector they want for their product.

The greatest population of buyers in general for products such as school snacks, pizza's,
candy, baby food, diapers, school clothes, etc is not going to be you or I. It is in fact
the people under 40.

The flip side is true, however. The people that buy more expensive real estate, second
homes, vacation houses, condo's, travel more, etc, is going to be people our age.

It just depends on the surveys. You can see in the forums how people are consistently
denied surveys no matter their age.

Oh hey, I just did a survey at ClixSenseResearch that took me all of 5 minutes or less
and was paid $2.00 for taking it PLUS received a $15 Amazon gift code within 24 hours
from that survey people. Ohhhh and it was for a specific group that had specific types
of surgery.

What is the Significance of a Sponsor in Clixsence » Post #2

Wed Jul 27, 2016 09:39 in Member Introduction

None really.

All a sponsor is, is someone you enrolled under. It's the member that directed you to
their ClixSense website so they can earn on your activity.

Some times members enroll at the company website instead of going through a member
website. That is ok.

A sponsor cannot do the work for you. Some sponsors might answer a question you have
but you can get answers here at the forum and through the helpdesk. Also its a very good
idea to READ the FAQ and website inside and out.

More Add » Post #2

Tue Jul 26, 2016 01:16 in General Talk

You can go out and advertise to advertisers to get more advertisers to join and purchase ads.

Do you think the video is real ? » Post #2

Sat Jul 23, 2016 17:10 in General Talk

I'll leave the link for awhile but I don't think its a good idea to post Facebook links.

Yes, it looks real to me. It's at an airport so it looks like a jet stream that spread
at one end to look like a bubble.

How will I know If I already got permanent boot? » Post #3

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:10 in General Talk

Well usually a permanent boot means no access. Rather self explanatory, actually.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 07:08:19 EST