Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Affiliates » Post #2

Wed Aug 17, 2016 02:11 in General Talk

Didn't you ask this before?

You are an affiliate of ClixSense. You joined. You are associated. Therefore you are affiliated
and that makes you an affiliate.

Click on the cat » Post #21

Wed Aug 17, 2016 02:08 in General Talk

Ya, too bad there is not sound on those animals.

You could say 'SPEAK' and the one that says 'MEOW' is the impersonator.

Click on the cat » Post #9

Tue Aug 16, 2016 15:59 in General Talk

Be sure to send that link to admin and let them know and so they can also apply your credit.

Is time difference a problem? » Post #2

Tue Aug 16, 2016 15:57 in General Talk

No.

The cron runs at 11 pm central time zone just before midnight USA.

When the cron runs, everything is reset such as ads. However, you still get the stated
number of ads per day and usually more.

Withdrawal Query » Post #2

Tue Aug 16, 2016 15:49 in General Talk

You can keep adding your earnings to your pending amount.
It has no affect on your payment position in the q.

Just for fun..... » Post #35

Tue Aug 16, 2016 09:01 in General Talk

Biker Mice from Mars

:shock:

Cursive Writing - Writing - Printing NO MORE » Post #1

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 in General Talk

What do you think? Do you think schools should stop teaching children how to write?

I am not only referring to English language. In the USA, I know there is a lot of conversation
and opinions about cursive writing in regards to no longer teaching it. In fact, I think some
schools have stopped teaching cursive writing.

In a way it makes sense. I almost see a day when no one needs to know how to write with
a pen or pencil. No signature needed. It will all be electronic. Already people scan their
smart phones for purchases, people scan their cc for purchases, rarely do I even see anyone
write a check at a store......even if you give a check, you don't need to write anything on it
at all. I have handed a check at walmart store in the past and I did not even need to sign it.

"Mod" Marcel666 doesn't have what it takes Part 2 » Post #1

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:06 in General Talk

Well I am beginning to not like you and I told you not to post this junk here!

I told you if you have a problem with a moderator, to contact administration through the helpdesk.

I don't have time for a bunch of bull and I plainly already went through all this with you already
and I am not doing it again. If you continue this nonsense I will contact admin and I am giving
you a warning now.

Topic Locked by Yours Truly!

Just for fun..... » Post #29

Sun Aug 14, 2016 19:05 in General Talk

Just for fun..... » Post #28

Sun Aug 14, 2016 19:03 in General Talk

Hmmm did the Pink Panther.......or was that David Niven.

Did either of them eat fish and ride a motor bike? :?

Jacques Clouseau

Just for fun..... » Post #26

Sun Aug 14, 2016 19:01 in General Talk

Well it has to be Peter Sellers......

The Pink Panther.

Desperate for talk » Post #7

Sun Aug 14, 2016 17:58 in General Talk

Well you're not really missing anything.

There are people that constantly take pictures of themselves and post over and over and
over again. It's like if you see one picture of them you have seen a million pictures of them.

Then there are those that are family and often post pictures of their family, children,
vacations, etc. Think of visiting an old friend and the old friend brings out the white screen
and projector and you have to look at every picture from 1960 to 2016.

Then there is the sad stuff. The animal rights activist post pictures of every poor looking
cat and dog they can. I always have a big box of kleenex on my desk when I go to Facebook
because I know I am going to cry til my eyes pop out of my head.

Then there is the goofy videos. Some jackass does a summersault over the tallest
mountain in the world. A fat kid slides down a waterslide and makes a big splash.

There is the disaster stuff and the political stuff and........

It's just nutty.

Desperate for talk » Post #5

Sun Aug 14, 2016 14:01 in General Talk

I hate Facebook. It's like a magnet. I must go, no don't go, I must see, no don't look, I need to go, no don't, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no......it hurst my brain.

I see a poor dog with mange that is skin and bones, and I cry. Then I see someone rescue the dog and bring it back to health, and I am happy. Then I see a great person is dead, and I cry. Then I see a new baby is born, and I am happy. Then I see.....

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (1989) - YouTube

Affiliates » Post #2

Sun Aug 14, 2016 13:53 in General Talk

You

Walmart buys Jet » Post #12

Sat Aug 13, 2016 00:22 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: Alot of big stores sell on Amazon. Know Target had deal with amazon for long time until they got smart saw bad idea Amazon get data on its customers. I CAN understand why they use ebay as they not likely be able steal people but using amazon was just plane dumb. Notice Amazon does not take PayPal. They smart never understood why big sites use PayPal.

The only reason why Amazon does not accept PayPal is because PayPal is an
eBay company and eBay is a competitor to Amazon.

Walmart buys Jet » Post #9

Thu Aug 11, 2016 09:02 in General Talk

lytt wrote: I bought off of them once when they first came out and had a special with Yahoo!. You only pay one shipping price but they ship from an assortment of places so my order came in separate shipments but quick. However, when I went to order the same items again at regular prices the prices had been jacked up and it still isn't worth it. Quick service but the prices are all over the place and discounts don't help any.

Just my experience.

It seems like Jet itself didn't have anything. In other words, I think the stuff comes from
other stores. What they do is try and give the best price offered so for example if Target
sells Tide for $10.00 and Kmart sells Tide for $9.00, the $9.00 price is going to come up
and you get the Tide from Kmart. Jet has a listing of the stores that participate. I am
not sure if it works exactly like I stated but that was the impression I got when I looked
at it after it first came out.

Walmart buys Jet » Post #7

Wed Aug 10, 2016 21:35 in General Talk

Yep, I think it is a little confusing at Jet. I don't even remember how it works.
I just wish I was the one that created it because walmart bought it for several
million.

You ever wonder what you would do if you had ten million dollars?

I'd give it all away in one way or another.

I'd like to create something that would keep generating something that people need.
You know, like maybe food. Buy land, put people to work, planting and harvesting,
and then everyone share in the food for free. Something like that.

Walmart buys Jet » Post #5

Wed Aug 10, 2016 08:34 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: I am using amazon less and less. They becoming full of poor quality substandard stuff. I hate walmart.com but if can not easily find it at Amazon that next site. They got less items so sometimes much easier find what looking for. They do not let 3rd parties sell their so less likely find fakes from Chinese sellers. Now only go amazon for books, ebooks, and few other things. Electronics and movies I go bestbuy.com. I use Walmart.com when find as often find store out of it. Hopefully jet purchase make walmart.com better. 3 billion dollars safe bet they doing it just for this reason as ran by person that started bunch sites used in past that Amazon bought out. I given up on bestbuy.com improving so no longer waste time telling them there site substandard on new listings 75% have no pictures or descriptions of new releases on dvds or blurays. But it easier find there than Amazon which only reason I go thru there substandard site. Bestbuy cheaper on new releases by few dollars alot of times another reason.

Obvious Target be go down drain like Kmart and if walmart does not improve soon it will too. Alot articles about how bad sellers swamping Amazon so obvious I not only one having problem but if stick to safe categories be very happy.

I think much of it just relates to customer ease of use and what they want.

Amazon has a great layout and such a huge array of products. For the most part it is easy for
the customer to use in addition to being able to read reviews and even post comments and
communicate with people that have purchased said product.

Walmart website totally stinks. Searches often come up blank. It never saves your city locale,
at least not for long. They can't keep items in stock so half the time they are out of what you
want, online and in the store. When you order something, it is like fright night waiting on it to
arrive because it takes two weeks and some times longer for their standard shipping......when
you finally receive the little container of spice you ordered it arrives in a two ton box with enough
brown paper to fill the Atlantic ocean.

Walmart buys Jet » Post #4

Wed Aug 10, 2016 08:24 in General Talk

Marcel666 wrote: My question what is a Jet store??

Yes. It is Jet.com and they came online not too long ago......maybe a year ago.
It is kind of weird how it works. I joined but I have never purchased anything.

Need Money for Christmas ? » Post #9

Tue Aug 09, 2016 09:07 in General Talk

That's the point.....you all opened it and read it.

So use the subject line in your ads.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 14:08:45 EST