Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Click Ads - Where did they go? » Post #2

Wed Sep 07, 2016 13:12 in General Talk

Advertising is based on ...... advertisers and the amount of ads they purchase.

There was some large campaigns for several months of an almost constant flow
of ads primarily targeted to USA members. I suspect that is what you are referring to.

It is not an issue. The advertiser purchased ads to run his campaign and now it is over.
Simple as that.

Worst Movie You ever watched in your life? » Post #32

Wed Sep 07, 2016 08:39 in General Talk

Sarah_Hill wrote:
valerie wrote: @Susy_A

There's a good movie ....... newer movie....... not excellent but good ...... I think the name of it is 'The Deep'.

The actual name is "In the Deep".

Yes I believe that is correct. The old 70's movie with similar name, I think is the 'The Deep'.
There is also 'Deep Blue'.....errrrr not sure if that was a shark movie.

Worst Movie You ever watched in your life? » Post #26

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:00 in General Talk

@Susy_A I watched a couple the other day : Planet Sharks and Atomic Sharks and Dam Sharks There are some more crazy shark movies that I have not watched yet.

There's a good movie ....... newer movie....... not excellent but good ...... I think the name of it is 'The Deep'.
It's about two sisters that are visiting another country..... not sure.....and they go out in a cage in the water
to see sharks. Watch that one if you get the chance.

Then there is another....I think it is called 'The Shallows' and this girl is a surfer visiting I think....Costa Rica.
She goes out surfing and has to sit on a rock due to a shark. It's good too. Watchable good, not excellent
but far cry from sharkadoo movies.

Has any member in clixsense hit $5,000 before? » Post #17

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:48 in General Talk

okoncalabar wrote:
valerie wrote: To add also to what BouldRake posted, there are members that do not use the site on
a regular basis and others that do. So just looking at the date someone joined, means
nothing other than the date they joined.

Hi valerie, you are the first person i see that hit the subject matter. You even hit $12,369.06 as at the moment i reply this post. Indeed you give me hope to continue with Clixsense. I wish i could be like you!!!!

Just be yourself and you'll be fine. :P

What's the last movie or TV show you saw? » Post #4

Tue Sep 06, 2016 08:52 in General Talk

Into The Forest - 7/10 The acting was good. It started out interesting and I kept waiting for action that never developed. It started getting boring about half way through it and it just never really picked up. I felt that it is still a good movie to watch as it does allow us to getter a deeper insight on how much we rely on electricity.

Angels and Outlaws - 7/10 Crazy movie. Action, blood, gore. At first I thought this was going to be a good western......I keep hoping to see old Eastwood movies I guess. Heavy is not even the world for this movie.

Cell - 7/10 Well known actors. If you like Zombie movies, you will probably like it. From a Stephen King book, no doubt. It's a big twist on cell phones and zombies. Don't expect a happy ending.

Twisted Sisters - 5/10 Interesting enough to keep watching. No big name actors really. It is a tv movie..... Lifetime, I think. It's about a sorority on campus and the title is ironic because all along you think one thing and at the end, it is totally different than what you though. It's an ok movie.

Compensation » Post #23

Mon Sep 05, 2016 23:47 in General Talk

Purplecat77 wrote: I'm sure I did years ago. Since everyone's being so rude can you just delete this thread?

I can lock it.

Locked.

I click it keep saying doesnt load automatically » Post #2

Mon Sep 05, 2016 23:37 in General Talk

Click on 'reload'

Compensation » Post #17

Mon Sep 05, 2016 19:56 in General Talk

It would be a good idea if members read the USER AGREEMENT.
Personally, I wouldn't even join a program without reading the user agreement first.

4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ClixSense will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or ClixSense, even if ClixSense has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, ClixSense aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through ClixSense (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. ClixSense is not responsible if your PC becomes infected with malware, virus or other program that affects the performance of your PC. It is the member's responsibility to maintain a good anti-virus and anti-malware program on their system. ClixSense checks each advertisement that is submitted to our system to be sure it does not contain any harmful code or programs. ClixSense is not responsible for any repair or virus removal bills that may be incurred if the member feels he/she was infected from an ad on our website.

Worst Movie You ever watched in your life? » Post #18

Mon Sep 05, 2016 17:44 in General Talk

I think the day and age a movie is made/comes out, has a lot to do with a person enjoying it or not.

Take the movie 'Jaws' for example. That movie was great when it came out. We had never watched
anything like it before. However, today if a teenager was to watch it they'd probably yawn through it.

Worst Movie You ever watched in your life? » Post #1

Sat Sep 03, 2016 23:26 in General Talk

That is a difficult question even if I did ask it. :lol:

There was one recently I started watching and I could only take a few minutes of it before
turning it off. I don't even really remember the name.....something like 'In Their Brain'.

I hate not to watch a movie to the end no matter how bad it is but in recent years, I'd
have to say that they sure make a lot of terrible movies. I guess since the internet and
streaming that a lot of low budget movie making and most of it is horrible.

What is the worst movie you ever watched?

Has any member in clixsense hit $5,000 before? » Post #3

Sat Sep 03, 2016 23:20 in General Talk

To add also to what BouldRake posted, there are members that do not use the site on
a regular basis and others that do. So just looking at the date someone joined, means
nothing other than the date they joined.

SNAKE - Yikes!!!! » Post #1

Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:11 in General Talk

Can you imagine being a delivery driver, walking up to someone's porch and seeing a
water moccasin?

That is EXACTLY what happen today.

I heard the FedEx truck and knew there was probably a package at the door. My little
dog was barking but he kept on barking. I then heard a faint knock, not a knock on the
door.

So I go to the front door and I notice the FedEx guy is not on the porch but down on
the sidewalk and I thought I waved at him as to say 'thanks' but he continued to stand
there. Then I noticed he was pointing downwards......I looked down and there on my
porch, half on and half hanging down on the steps was the LARGEST water moccasin
I had ever seen close up, in my life.

The weather is cooler here today. I don't know if that is why it would be up on the porch
or ..... now get this...... I was washing the porch off the other day and I left the water hose
on the porch. It is a bright green water hose but it is one of those that looks shriveled up,
like a snake when water isn't in it. I wonder if that water moccasin thought that green
hose was a snake? I do see them at the pond but I found it very odd to see such a big
one and on my porch. Very odd.

Who would you like to meet... » Post #5

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:19 in General Talk

That's hard to say. I think I would like to meet everyone.

Wouldn't that be fun to have a ClixSense convention and everyone wear their user name tags! :lol:

KODI (topic 2) » Post #4

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:17 in General Talk

KODI (topic 2) » Post #3

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:14 in General Talk

I'll try using the actual cables that came with it. Included is a HDMI cable and the plug cable.

I didn't use either.

I simply disconnected my Roku box and connected those cables to the KODI box.

For the most part, and so far, I am not having issues EXCEPT primarily with the new movies.
Many of those don't have many streaming options. There are those that do have a lot. Some
of them say 'no streaming available'.

OHHHH and I got ROLLED several times!!! :lol:

KODI (topic 2) » Post #1

Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 in General Talk

I said I would follow up. Not everyone posts in the forums but read the posts and may want
to know about this.

I have Roku, Apple, RCA, and a couple of Smart TV's. Now I have the KODI.

The KODI box is a little larger in size than the other's. Not much but it is, at least the one I have is.

It's basically easy to use once you know how it works. There's a good youtube video that has over a
few million views that is the complete set up walk through. My KODI already came loaded but it is
still a good idea to view the video because it explains what the repository is and folders and how to
add-on's, apps, etc. He also explains about updates and versions.

I didn't realize I had to actually download KODI to my computer. You have to go to the KODI tv
site and choose your download. I chose the download for IMAC but ALSO you need to read the
'HELP' that is under the download link.....which I didn't do first so be sure and do that first. My
install was giving me a privacy setting error and I finally went in and read the help, discovered
how to turn it off and continue with the install. So it's best to read the Help first.

I'm wireless but I think someone said that ethernet actually worked better in regards to programs
not cutting out, buffering, etc.

Last night I watched some movies 'Tarzan' and it played fine except their mouths weren't moving
with their voices. Another new movie I tried wouldn't play at all and only had a few download
options but none of them would stream.

What I discovered is that some of the newer movies didn't always stream or had buffering issues.

My favorite movies to watch are the old classics and fortunately, those play great. I watched
'Cool Hand Luke' last night and it never cut out, mouths moved with voices, super clear hd picture,
and Paul never looked better. :mrgreen:

Bottomline, I do recommend KODI if you're looking to save money and still access your programs
and movies.

My goal is to some day in the not so distant future, cut my DISH completely and even my NETFLIX.
I don't plan on cutting my PRIME any time because I shop there any way. BUT what I am finding is
that most everything these other things have, KODI has and MORE.

Is there any daily fee deduction in clixsense » Post #3

Fri Sep 02, 2016 09:37 in General Talk

Mahiali wrote: Dear sir,

Is there any daily fee deduction in clixsense becoz I have noticed many times the total we left a day before will be less next day when we login again nearly 8 to 9 cents will be missing from the balance. why amount is getting deducted let me know please.

regards

You can view your history to see if there are deductions.

Name something people buy very often » Post #1

Thu Sep 01, 2016 20:14 in General Talk

I'll start with :

Milk

Red Box?? » Post #22

Thu Sep 01, 2016 20:05 in General Talk

Red Box?? » Post #21

Thu Sep 01, 2016 20:03 in General Talk

Do you eat Chinese?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 05:00:32 EST