Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

why delay paypal payment » Post #30

Tue Dec 08, 2020 18:42 in General Talk

By the way, above I said 'first year' but it was much longer than that in regards to
check and PayPal.

why delay paypal payment » Post #27

Tue Dec 08, 2020 18:36 in General Talk

First year PTC at CS was once per month by way of check or PayPal.

01 Dec 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-79.2600
01 Nov 2007 09:23 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-27.5400
01 Oct 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-40.5700
01 Sep 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-66.9300
01 Aug 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-49.9100
01 Jul 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-71.0000
01 Jun 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-10.0000
01 May 2007 00:59 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-68.0000
01 Apr 2007 00:59 EST Withdrawal Cheque; To: Valerie Underhill; Fee: $3.00 $-46.0000

corona » Post #12

Tue Dec 08, 2020 14:20 in General Talk

Tell Scrawny I said hello.

Post = Weird? Oh noooooo. Very intelligent topic. :roll:

corona » Post #10

Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:10 in General Talk

No no no! You absolutely cannot play Zombie with your insects.

Family does not eat family. Remember that.

Training them to shop, is a great idea. It's always good to teach them when they are young.

I do suggest if you have ants, train them to shop in the pastry isles of the store or simply send
them to the local bakery for donuts. I hear they can tote a bag of sugar, easily.

The whistle is every parents most needed item. Good you know that. Saves the throat from
screaming.

PS. You may want to get a magnifying glass or binoculars.

corona » Post #8

Tue Dec 08, 2020 09:25 in General Talk

Next time your insects come out to visit, shoot a shot of spray paint on one.
A different color paint on another and so on. That way, you can name them.....

Spot
Fluffy
Blackie

Get to know your insects. Be pals. Be a family. It's the right thing to do.

Archive - Movie » Post #10

Tue Dec 08, 2020 09:21 in General Talk

I did not look up anything about the movie producer, budget, etc. In fact, I may have
assumed it was a made for Amazon flick. Well you know, some movies don't do much
in regards to advertising. The main actor, I think is rather well known to some but I
was not familiar with his name. I can't say that I have or have not saw a movie with
him in it before this one.

If there is a movie I am really interested in watching, I don't do jigsaw puzzles at the
same time. :lol:

Often I will turn on a movie that I don't think I will like much while I do work on a jigsaw
puzzle. For a real example, 'The Dead' and 'City of the Dead'......my gosh do NOT watch
those movies! The only good thing about 'City of the Dead' was the main character as he
was a rather famous actor many years ago. There is absolutely no way that I could sit
and look at that movie. I listened to it, that was it.

Same goes when I turned it on 'Archive'. It wasn't anything I had heard of and I wasn't
sure I would be interested in it. Plus, it was a slow moving movie. No consistent action.
No real apparent drama. Just a guy running around making robots.

I guess the ending a few minutes before the ending of Archive. It flashed back so many
times of the car accident, I thought 'I bet it is him that is dead and not her'. It was a
super cool ending!

Yep, my same thoughts. The guys that did the visit 'Melvin' and someone else, must
have actually been the funeral directors!

He had invented something that I think he referred to as the 'box'. What it did was
allow the dead to stay alive for a short time after their death. The foolery here was, they
did not state 'how long' they would live after death. We know from the ending, he was
alive in the artificial state, for approximately two or three years. We know this because
after death, she was carrying his child for 9 months, and holding the child at the funeral.
The child looked to be maybe two or three years old. Perhaps as long as 4 or 5 years
he was kept in that state of existence.

The charade of Melvin visiting is confusing. Also, the case he was told not to open but
only when necessary. This all seems to have something to do with state of being and
the near ending of it.

I understood the robots to an extent. The one that drowned itself, was jealous. But,
here again, there was the robot that had the mentality of a child. So here again, it
makes one look back and wonder since his wife really did have a child after his death.

It was also confusing about the human looking robot. I guess he had perfected her
to take on the role of his wife but she did not have the entire mental capacity. He
then had to kill off her brain box (lol) and put the complete brain box into it. :lol:

I guess everything he was doing, was not reality. Kind of like being in a dream state.
And the real clincher is, he created it himself.

Archive - Movie » Post #8

Mon Dec 07, 2020 17:41 in General Talk

It's been some years since I watched it but yep, I liked it.

It's not anything like 'Archive'.

Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 2020 » Post #9

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:44 in General Talk

No, I don't think it suggests anything about living on another planet unless you
want to call the planet 'Heaven'.

That's kind of the way I look at it, Heaven as a planet or a door that leads to the
other side of the universe. I think about things I read in the Bible and try to put
it in more of todays perspective. An example is the Gates into heaven. That's
always been displayed as a huge tall gate. But could it really be a gate as in a
different dimension?

In regards to the autopsy video, that is what the documentary relays, that it is
not a prop. They have the top movie people in the business that create that kind
of stuff. They say they can't create what is displayed in the autopsy.

Archive - Movie » Post #6

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:35 in General Talk

Yes, I have watched 'Source Code'.

Archive - Movie » Post #5

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:29 in General Talk

In a way, 'Guess Who' is a switch. It's a white man that comes to dinner. He is engaged to
a black woman and he is going to meet her family (her parents are having an anniversary
party). Berniemac and Ashton Kurshner (not sure I spelled his name right).

Archive trailer:
ARCHIVE Trailer (2020) Theo James, Sci-Fi Movie - YouTube

I will look up Source Code.

why delay paypal payment » Post #16

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:22 in General Talk

I dunno but I will say this.....

One cannot stand still in online business.

Every time one thing updates, other things must be updated.

For example if PayPal updates the way they handle automated payments, then those
programs that use automated payments must update also.

A lot can be blamed on fraud, scammers, etc. As they gain more ways to hack into
accounts, so must companies gain more ways to prevent it.

I don't know the exact issue that Prodege/ySense may be having but all you can do
is wait.

Archive - Movie » Post #3

Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:53 in General Talk

I think you'll like it.

Actually, I almost want to watch it again but I probably won't. It's just that some of it
I did not pay as close attention to it. I wished I had watched it closer and that would
have made for better understanding of it, especially after it was over. I will say that
very near the end, I did guess something correctly. Still, it left me questioning many
things. Maybe you can fill in some of my blanks after you watch it.

It is good acting and it is in color. The wintery scenes is beautiful. :P

I have a table set up in my den that I work jigsaw puzzles. Some times I will work on
a jigsaw puzzle while watching a movie and I don't see or catch every bit of it.

A fun movie to watch is 'Guess Who' on Amazon Prime. It's not new, it's a BernieMac
movie that I missed seeing until recently. I think it came out in 2011, maybe earlier.

Archive - Movie » Post #1

Mon Dec 07, 2020 07:21 in General Talk

This is one I watched last night on Amazon Prime.

Archive

It really seemed confusing and I wasn't sure a long the way what was going on or
what was happening. The scenery was stunning in the movie and I think that is
one thing that kept me watching it and my wondering how it was going to end.

If you like Sci-fy movies, you'll like it. If you like movies about artificial intelligence,
you'll like it.

The jest of it is, a man/researcher creates artificial intelligence. He creates some
thing that will allow people to live for awhile after they are dead. He sees this as
a good thing because after the person is dead, they can say goodbye to their love
ones, explain what they want done with their Will, etc. Well the head of the research
departments or whomever the powers that be, love it and they are going to send
him to Japan for two or three years to further develop it. He doesn't have children
but his wife is happy and becomes excited over the whole thing about moving to
Japan, etc. However, she really does not like the idea of what he has created. She
makes him promise her, that he will never bring her back after death.

I'll stop there. :mrgreen:

Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 2020 » Post #7

Mon Dec 07, 2020 06:59 in General Talk

I tend to look to the Bible about things.

There are places in the Bible that speak of other worlds.

From my understanding, there may be other worlds that are not fallen.

Earth is a fallen world. This means that earth is sinful.

Other worlds may inhabit life that is not sinful.

But the Bible also tells us there will be a lot of strange unexplainable things going on in the end of times.
We also know that the devil has a stronger hold as time progresses. So we do have to be careful in what
we believe and what may appear to be real. The devil uses trickery in any way he can to lead people away
from God.

In regards to the video, it's a lot more than the film. One has to create such a
being/creature. That would cost a lot of money. They would also need to find
those old items in the room that basically no longer exists.

Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 2020 » Post #5

Sun Dec 06, 2020 21:55 in General Talk

There is only the one autopsy that was fact or fiction in 1947 from the Roswell
crashed air craft.

It's actually a very good documentary. They were interested in locating the actual
camera man that filmed it. They narrowed it down to the State of Florida but I don't
think he has ever been found.

One of the main points they made is the fact how well the autopsy filming was done.
It would have cost someone a bundle to create such a fake film and for what? If it
was fake, wouldn't they have eventually come forward? They or whomever, would
make millions by just coming forward.

They did make a very strong case that it is real.

Just a quick hello. » Post #3

Sun Dec 06, 2020 21:49 in General Talk

Welcome back!

Trump officially concedes victory to Biden! » Post #18

Sun Dec 06, 2020 21:48 in General Talk

The point is, it is illegal and unconstitutional.

It does make a difference in more ways than one. If it gets over turned, that gives
Trump more electoral votes IF there is a re-election or some kind of over turn. It
will go down in history for the record. It will also establish what happens when a
State goes against the constitution.

Trump officially concedes victory to Biden! » Post #14

Sun Dec 06, 2020 19:23 in General Talk

300 Payments - Approximately $20,000 » Post #1

Sun Dec 06, 2020 13:23 in Success Stories

I had to count that last page in my transaction history for withdrawals. It was 298.

Presently my earnings total displays over $17,000 but in reality that would be closer
to $20,000 due to some bonuses that were not tallied over the years.

I joined ClixSense the month it launched, Feb. 2007. That will be 14 years ago come Feb. 2021.
Of course, we know it is no longer ClixSense, just saying.

When I used to teach marketing online and how people could earn income without any outlay, I
had a plan of $100 per month times 10. I had the largest downline club online 'MarketingPond'.
What I taught there was how one could work 10 free to earn programs with a goal set of $100
per month x 10. That would equal $12,000 a year in clear profit. In order for members to do
that I had to choose ONLY the BEST ten free to earn programs. Sounds easy, it wasn't. I had
to join programs myself, find out who the owners were, where the owners were located, how
long they had the domain name, what hosting service they were using, and on and on and on.
A big issue I had was locating legitimate free international programs.

It hurt a lot when ClixSense did away with the downline structure. Many people I had sent to
sign up under someone else in my downline in order to give them direct referrals. At one time,
I had over 20,000 members in my downline and over 1,000 were upgraded members.

14 Years x $1,200 per year = $16,800. So I did exceed that total.

Now if I were to take that and multiple with the 9 other best programs:

1 Year $1,200 x 10 = $12,000 per year x 14 = $168,000.

This is for people that have few to 0 referrals. In order to do this one must constantly be setting
goals, managing their time, and working a plan that works best for them around the ten programs.

Although that is not get rich money, it can be life changing for many people. If you focus a bit
more on getting yourself out there, with an active blog/website, you could easily increase whatever
amount you are making.

Just thought I would share that with you.

Uncaged - Amsterdam / Movie » Post #4

Sat Dec 05, 2020 22:21 in General Talk

I did not relay the ending.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 01:56:41 EST