Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Movie sprouting - Banned in some countries » Post #4

Wed Nov 18, 2020 06:15 in General Talk

Parents need to have a very strong relationship with their children.

Parents need to keep a very close watch on what their children are doing and educate them well on
the lurking dangers. Of course, these dangers can apply to all ages and all people. It's that this
movie stresses what could happen to young girls that relay their information online and choose to
meet up with someone they don't know and have never seen at all.

All over the world, kids go missing. Some are found, many are not.

Movie sprouting - Banned in some countries » Post #1

Tue Nov 17, 2020 18:43 in General Talk

Well there is a movie that came out in 2011 and seems to be making a huge circulation
on the net recently. Seems not a lot of people saw it back in 2011. Plus, there was and
is, some countries that banned the movie.

The name is....... wait......WARNING the movie is DISTURBING.

Some say the movie is very scary. However, it really isn't scary in the sense of a ghost.
It's more scary in the sense of it's reality.

In one way it is a good movie because it allows people to know what can happen when
chatting online and/or meeting with people you do not know.

The movie is free to watch on YouTube IF it is not banned in your locale.

You may see the movie for 'rent' on YouTube but ignore that one.

The only thing I wish the producer/writer had done, was included a boy as a friend with
the two girls that are friends. Because bad things can happen to boys too, not just girls.

Most of the movie allows you to see the two girls that are friends. It is in their teens, a
growing up phase and they are unaware of the dangers online.

The near end of the movie, is the disturbing part. I think may be it would not have been
quite so disturbing if you had not watched the girls and got to know some about them.

I will repeat again, that it is disturbing and you probably will not forget it.

Megan Is Missing

Is Daily rewards ripping of members? » Post #7

Tue Nov 17, 2020 07:12 in General Talk

I truly preferred the days when there was rotary or push button phones withOUT
answering machines. There was always a real person/receptionist that answered
the phone.

Plus, playing phone pranks was more fun.

I remember my grandfather getting calls such as:

Is your refrigerator running?
Let me look, yes it is running.
YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!

and

Is your water running?
Well let me see....yes.
WELL YOU BETTER GO TURN IT OFF!

I mean those phone pranks were so stupid they were hilarious. :lol:

We had a phone in most every room in the house. My grandmother had a Princess Phone.
It was pink with a lighted dial. It was in her bedroom and we always liked to go in there
and use her phone because it lit up. We had a phone in the basement with a super long
cord. I used it mostly when talking to my friends. It was on the wall and I could walk all
over the large basement while talking on that phone. I remember getting the cord all twisted
out of wack and after hanging up, twisting the phone around and around to get the cord
to it's original position. You know, the cords were coiled and easy to tangle so you had to
turn the phone around and around and around to get the cord untangled.

Good ole days, gone forever.

Is Daily rewards ripping of members? » Post #5

Tue Nov 17, 2020 06:17 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Been a long time member of Daily Rewards and have over 20 in my account.
They keep asking for verification using mobile phone and you can not use
landlines. Like me there are still many that use not mobile phones.
I made a request to the admin and noticed there are many others with
that problem and not getting answers. Are there members here that have
that same problem?

Are you referring to InBoxDollars?

Many programs are doing verification by way of mobile phones now since that is what
most people use today. It can be a helpful way for them to weed out cheaters.

You said you did contact them so they will probably manually verify it for you.

Lockdown » Post #132

Mon Nov 16, 2020 18:52 in General Talk

Lockdown » Post #129

Sun Nov 15, 2020 20:39 in General Talk

Cast Away (4/5) Movie CLIP - I'm Sorry, Wilson! (2000) HD - YouTube

A powerful movie that makes you care about Wilson as if he were real and shows how
objects can motivate us, depress us, and more.

If you've never watched the movie: Castaway : The Volleyball That Caused a Thousand Tears - YouTube

Alex Trebek died » Post #47

Sun Nov 15, 2020 15:45 in General Talk

Darkstar2 comes from the dark side of the moon.

The 2nd dark star on the dark side of moon, Darkerians are ageless.

Therefore, Darkstar2 must be a Darkerians and that means, he does not have an age.

Lockdown » Post #126

Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:28 in General Talk

Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Life is getting too complicated. I wouldn't mind living on a little island, just me and Wilson.

Hello » Post #2

Sun Nov 15, 2020 06:03 in Your Stats

Look to your right.

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #23

Sat Nov 14, 2020 16:18 in General Talk

Lockdown » Post #124

Sat Nov 14, 2020 13:19 in General Talk

Hmmmmmm

Was always 535 electoral.

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #18

Sat Nov 14, 2020 13:17 in General Talk

It's good u used those algorithms and math equations and no doubt a little geometry to
answer my difficult question.

:lol:

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #15

Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:43 in General Talk

Nikorj the main point is for people to take responsibility for themselves and respect the
people around them by wearing masks and social distancing.

The virus won't go away.

The point of masks and social distancing is to save people from infection, prevent deaths,
and to reduce the impact on hospitals and health care providers.

Have you ever watched war movies? The war movies in which there is hospitals but no
beds. There is people that are not even doctors sawing off legs in the field. The war
movies where there is no pain medicine for injured soldiers in the field?

We can't shut down the country and we really don't need to if people would follow a simple
plan as to stay home mostly, don't congregate in bars, parties, churches, etc, wear a mask
when out and keep your distance from others. This is what we need to do until we do have
a vaccination. Businesses need to limit the number of people in their place and make sure
they have safety guidelines that people adhere to.

The point I was making about the bus was in reply to your post. Just because people die
does not mean they don't need to take precautions against it. It does not matter if it is
the flu or any disease or non disease. Just because people die from the flu does not mean
they should walk out in front of a bus. The people that do die from the common flu are
usually people that did not take the flu vaccine and/or are elderly with many medical issues.

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #11

Sat Nov 14, 2020 07:55 in General Talk

Well yeah. You can get hit by a bus too and die but does that mean you are going to step in front of it?

Lockdown » Post #121

Sat Nov 14, 2020 07:22 in General Talk

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #9

Sat Nov 14, 2020 06:42 in General Talk

The most danger with this virus is the elderly and sick. I believe that is the exact reason why
many people in the USA have not heeded to wearing masks and social distancing. I believe that
is also the exact reason why the numbers of people with the virus in the USA is so high.

I know a police officer with a large following of facebook friends and is well known in his community.
He's probably about 60 or 62 years old. Big guy, not fat, strong. He's a really good guy. He's also
very intelligent. BUT he refused to wear a mask. He made it a political thing. On Facebook for months
he has down played the wearing of a mask. Almost all of his followers agreed with him. Hundreds
of replies all the time about it. I replied 'please wear a mask' months ago.....and you know what?
They downed me for it. They said 'who is that' 'who is she' 'don't tell me what to do' 'don't tell us
what to do', etc. That was all I said was 'please wear a mask'.

Guess who has the virus and got so bad he had to go to the emergency room and has been in the
hospital in a separate area just for covid cases and has been in there several days now and who has
posted on his Facebook about his suffering?

Did you say the cop? If you did, you are correct.

It boggles the mind or at least mind, how an intelligent cop that enforces saving lives by wearing
seat belts, by enforcing speed limits, can ignore the common sense of wearing a mask. And now,
like many others, he is suffering and learning the hard way.

Lockdown » Post #120

Sat Nov 14, 2020 06:25 in General Talk

Last I saw the final count is Biden 290 and Trump 232.

Thats a total of 522.

Seems like there is 13 missing.

USA we blew it - Covid out of control » Post #1

Fri Nov 13, 2020 21:18 in General Talk

Choose » Post #8

Fri Nov 13, 2020 18:17 in General Talk

I had my first pneumonia vaccine yesterday. They say it consist of two vaccines, take the
second one a year later.

I'm full of ...... vaccines. :mrgreen:

Good gosh golly and holly smokes! » Post #26

Fri Nov 13, 2020 06:49 in General Talk

I watched a few episodes of the old George Burns show. There was a woman singer on
one of the episodes, horrible singing, I mean really bad. But her waist was so tiny it
could not have been over 14 inches.

When I watch old movies, the women are very slim. The exception might be an old
servant, cook, or simply put a woman up in age. But even most of them are slim.

You know not that many years ago, women did not hold jobs. Most were stay at home
moms.

So what happen?

I think a few things happened. Fast Food joints for starters. In the old days people
went to diners if they went out to eat at all.

Next I would have to say the food industry. They focus on larger portions and more
enhancements in the food. Since I live alone, I look for smaller containers when in
the store but have you ever noticed those prices....they are generally higher priced
than the family size. If not higher priced per se, per pound/oz they are. Why?
Because they want you to buy the larger package and overall you will pay more.

And of course there is lack of physical activity today. You mention going to the gym
but you know what? I'll tell you. lol. People should not need to go to the gym unless
they are a body builder or boxer or focusing on some kind of championship. What
has been happening over the years is more sedentary work.

In days past, people were moving their body all day. They were bending, stooping,
reaching, walking, running, and had a constant range of motion. Today, many people
do not have that activity.

Food has also become a source of entertainment. Eat those wings, pizza, and beer
when watching sporting events. Don't forget the hotdogs. Here again, lets go get
some fast food!

People are simply eating more, eating higher calorie/fat foods, eating more sugars,
eating larger portions, and doing less physical activity.

Some want a miracle solution or a specific diet. The reality is, they are making it
hard on themselves. What they really want is to not change their life style yet
lose weight.

When it comes right down to it, if they would eat less, stop the fast food, get their
body moving every day, they would lose weight and keep it off. It's not about diets.
It's about a life style change.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2021 11:51:13 EST