Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

See Future in few words.....tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:31 in General Talk

I don't eat meat per se.

I do eat a lot of rice, beans, eggs, fish, veggies, fruits.....candy, cookies, haha!

Altho I do eat brown rice, I prefer white rice.

I love white rice topped with pea pods, peppers, water chestnuts, and all that good stuff,
with shredded cheddar cheese melted atop.

There's really no point in eating meat when there is so a large array of tasty foods.

Coronavirus Myths(Fake Info) » Post #10

Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:25 in General Talk

There's no proof it came from bats so it's just as feasible that it is a man made lab virus.

Hello everyone! » Post #6

Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:20 in Member Introduction

ySense

Top right, submit support ticket button. When clicked, you will be at a page with a form
in order to submit your issue.

I tried it and inserted this topic link.

If you're having issue submitting your phone number for verification, yes you would need
to submit a support ticket with your phone number so that they can manually verify it for
you.

Looks like you have a double sword since you need to submit a ticket but can't.

You said in your bug report: Firefox and in Chrome

That may be the issue due to the problems Chrome has been having lately. Addon's could
be corrupted if you use those.

I am only guessing but I did submit this topic to supprt and I will post it in the moderator
forum. Next time admin visits the moderator forum, he will see it.

In regards to Tasks, they have been in short supply so I hear. From what I see in the Task
sub forum, they are seemingly getting back to norm. BUT it can take awhile to make each
level in Tasks and when starting out, it can be very slow. All you can do is look consistently
to see if there are tasks. A hint for you if you have not done tasks before, is to read some
threads in the Tasks sub forum.

Surveys vary and again you need to look consistently. They come and go rather quickly.

Hello everyone! » Post #5

Sun Aug 09, 2020 08:06 in Member Introduction

Let me see if I can check on it....one moment....

Hello everyone! » Post #2

Sat Aug 08, 2020 17:16 in Member Introduction

I replied in full to your topic in the 'Bug' sub forum.

As far as I know, there is no overload of requests in regards to submitting a support ticket
through the help desk.

Since you say you have found a solution due to your five years in customer service, then I
assume you were able to submit the support ticket.

Welcome aboard!

This blows my mind! » Post #12

Sat Aug 08, 2020 07:10 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: USA quarter = $0.25 cents

It's the same everywhere valerie, that's why it's called a QUARTER, and a 1/4 is the same internationally :mrgreen:

In Canada it is $0.25 too, well actually $0.12 after tax deductions :lol:

I didn't know if every country has a quarter.

In the USA there has been times they considered phasing out the 1 cents. Nothing really cost
1 cent any more. I guess they moved past that and focusing on erasing money altogether.

Everything is going to be 'pretend' soon.

Dark Cloud Above ................tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Aug 08, 2020 06:30 in General Talk

rub a dub dub
three men in a tub
this IS a poem

This blows my mind! » Post #10

Fri Aug 07, 2020 22:22 in General Talk

USA quarter = $0.25 cents

This blows my mind! » Post #7

Fri Aug 07, 2020 21:32 in General Talk

7 Things to Know About the Amazing Fruit Bat Quarters

Gee, I gotta unroll quarters and look for:

Weir Farm National Historic Site in Connecticut on April 6, 2020

Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve in U.S. Virgin Islands on June 1, 2020

This blows my mind! » Post #4

Fri Aug 07, 2020 19:02 in General Talk

It sure makes me wonder.

This blows my mind! » Post #2

Fri Aug 07, 2020 16:49 in General Talk

PS if u get one, I suggest you save it

Someone on etsy is trying to sell one for $15,000.00.

This blows my mind! » Post #1

Fri Aug 07, 2020 16:47 in General Talk

I keep my USA quarters. Just a habit as I save all my change. I roll them up every so often
and eventually I will take them to the bank for deposit after I accumulate a lot.

My sister and I were out shopping today and since she was driving, I pay for the soft drinks.
I made that rule that if she drives I pay and if I drive she pays for our soda or slushee drinks.
She always pays the tax because I never have change since I save my change. She always
gives me her quarters in exchange. In other words if I am driving she hands me 8 or more
quarters for our drinks but I keep the quarters and pay with bills.

So today, I had a big surprise that is kind of odd to me.

One of the quarters was very shiny and that caused me to take a deep look at it. Now get
this.........

It's a 2020 BAT quarter! It has mama bat and baby bat etched along with words 'National Park'
and 'American Samoa'.

I googled it and yes it came out AFTER the pandemic. It's a fruit bat that is becoming rare. I
read also that it is the first of 5 that will be wildlife of American Samoa.

I think a lot of people are freaking out about it because obviously it was designed before this
pandemic.

Talk about weird, very very weird.

Ysense App » Post #3

Fri Aug 07, 2020 15:44 in General Talk

Yes you can use the ySense APP on mobile..

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #37

Fri Aug 07, 2020 15:39 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote:
valerie wrote: One of the first friends I met online was a young man in Denmark. He would go by
the handle 'megamol'. He told me a lot about Denmark that I found interesting.

I've known a few others online from Denmark that also relayed a lot of info about
the employment and benefits.

Everyone I have ever known online from Denmark were very nice people with the
exception of one. If memory serves me correct, there was a guy from Denmark
that was a moderator here for a very short period of time. He was extremely rude
to most everyone at the forums. He got mad at me because I unlocked a topic
that he had locked. Well, it was not even a topic because he locked it before anyone
could reply. It was a guy in India that he did not like and there was nothing wrong
with the post at all. After I unlocked it, he was very angry and would follow me
around the forum so much so I had to tell Jim to cancel my membership. After Jim
discovered what had really happen, he removed the guy from moderator and I think
from the program entirely. Then I came back. They guy was very strange, to say
the least.

All kinds of people in the world.

Yep, it is truly difficult to know if we would like living in any such place until we
live there.

Do you mean "Marcel" or something along those lines?? (can't remember his exact user name??).

I believe he was from the Netherlands, Denmark gets often confused with the Dutch :D

Oh OK, yes Marcel.

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #32

Fri Aug 07, 2020 08:08 in General Talk

One of the first friends I met online was a young man in Denmark. He would go by
the handle 'megamol'. He told me a lot about Denmark that I found interesting.

I've known a few others online from Denmark that also relayed a lot of info about
the employment and benefits.

Everyone I have ever known online from Denmark were very nice people with the
exception of one. If memory serves me correct, there was a guy from Denmark
that was a moderator here for a very short period of time. He was extremely rude
to most everyone at the forums. He got mad at me because I unlocked a topic
that he had locked. Well, it was not even a topic because he locked it before anyone
could reply. It was a guy in India that he did not like and there was nothing wrong
with the post at all. After I unlocked it, he was very angry and would follow me
around the forum so much so I had to tell Jim to cancel my membership. After Jim
discovered what had really happen, he removed the guy from moderator and I think
from the program entirely. Then I came back. They guy was very strange, to say
the least.

All kinds of people in the world.

Yep, it is truly difficult to know if we would like living in any such place until we
live there.

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #29

Thu Aug 06, 2020 21:44 in General Talk

I don't care what you think about Canada.

I also don't care what you think about the USA.

Me, I think the USA is the greatest country in the entire world. I live in America and I am proud
to be an American.

There are a few other countries that I think are great. I wouldn't really know since I have never
lived in them so I can't really say for sure. Denmark for example, I have thought would be a
good place to live. Italy and France, I might would like. New Zealand is another place I think I
might like. A couple of other countries too I think I wouldn't mind living in but there is no way
I could say yay or nay positively since I have never lived in them.

referrals from India » Post #2

Wed Aug 05, 2020 22:23 in General Talk

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #26

Wed Aug 05, 2020 22:21 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: I was about to write something similar to what tasman have posted.

Large population is equal to more crime, While smaller populations has less.

I think i'm some kind of mathematically genius.

I'm now granting special permission to Valerie to have the opinion that the US is the worlds greatest country on earth, Even if as we all know it's fake news.

Everyone knows it's Denmark (We are simply just better looking) ;)

You remind me of my son. He has very dry humor too. :mrgreen:

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #20

Wed Aug 05, 2020 15:38 in General Talk

So do it.

You're only 29. When you are 59 what will you say?

If that is where you want to be, go on and go or live with the regret the rest of your life.

My Crystal Ball Rare Alert.......tasman1 » Post #18

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:15 in General Talk

I have a BS degree in Rehabilitation and have managed group homes, etc. and a Minor in Psychology.

You really don't need to tell me about it.

How often do you read anything from me about other countries crime rates, issues, etc?

You don't.

Why?

Because I don't listen to fake news or gossip. I don't live in those other countries so I don't
comment about their crime rates or how many gangs they have or much of anything else.

So I am telling you Darkstar2 and whether you want to believe it or not, I don't care, the
USA does not have gangs in all cities and States. Very few actually. As I pointed out,
major cities such as Chicago has a high gang rate. There are gangs such as the Crips
that mainly hang out in the State of California.

In regards to the American Dream, that is a slang that was used in years long past that
some people still toss around. However, I would say it does hold true in comparison to
what may or may not exist else where. In America, if you have the desire and work
ethic to make a good life for yourself and your family, you can. The American Dream is
not about making millions of dollars, at least it never was. The American Dream was
about coming to a new land of opportunity where people could work to achieve housing
food, and education. America has and still does offer educational scholarships. I could
go on and on about what America offers, even to immigrants.

I do believe America is the greatest country on earth. That does not mean America is
without faults. I live in America so I am not going to be partial.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 30, 2020 12:49:19 EST