Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Unusual Names » Post #1

Fri Sep 23, 2016 00:34 in General Talk

A man near me that owns an insurance business.... Ivy Insurance.....his name is 'Cotton Ivy'

Do you know some cool names of people?

daily adds » Post #2

Thu Sep 22, 2016 23:32 in General Talk

You need to understand what you are joining and what you are paying for before you join and
before you pay.

Ads are purchased by advertisers. The only amount of ads you are entitled to, is the amount
stated. Anything over that amount, is due primarily to advertisers purchasing ads and they
can also geo-target their ads.

ClixSense is not about motivation. ClixSense is an advertising program that offers through
affiliation tasks, offers, surveys, videos.

Yahoo hack. » Post #5

Thu Sep 22, 2016 22:23 in General Talk

It's always been a good junk email.

Do you like clowns? » Post #26

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:36 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Clowns aren’t supposed to be scary, but for some reason they scare the crap out of people. Blame it on Stephen King, blame it on James Carpenter, the point is, that if an orange haired man wearing bright makeup ask if you’d like to play a game – you’re probably gonna die.

I am not sure if those people were even born when I was a kid.

I think clowns have always had a scariness about them.

If I were going to blame it on anyone for that scariness, I'd have to blame it on those old twilight zone shows.

Do you like clowns? » Post #25

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:34 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: My guitar has always been my fallback. When the worst comes to the worst, I can always stand on a street corner, and people will put some change in my hat. A few years ago, I had the opportunity to play with a guy you won't know because he isn't famous, but is still one of my favourite musicians. A superb fiddle player.

I'm not bad. I've played a few small pubs, and the occasional wedding, but I'm "competent cabaret singer" not "good musician". He is...I don't know why he isn't a famous musician.

But anyway, I got to play with him - and a few other guys, but it was him who carried us. The rest of us were clinging on by the skin of our teeth.

We had an agent, and we got some serious gigs. But our agent had bright ginger hair, pale white skin, a big red alcoholics nose, and it wasn't until I'd started coming home with hundreds of pounds a week that anyone actually believed me - they thought I was telling them a joke they didn't quite get about a clown.

Sounds like Karl Malden. :thumbup:

Unexpected Error » Post #3

Wed Sep 21, 2016 19:30 in General Talk

I dunno. I am still trying to answer the question of 'which came first, chicken or egg?' :?

Do you like clowns? » Post #20

Wed Sep 21, 2016 13:34 in General Talk

As to your question, I have never liked clowns.

In Chicago back when I was a kid, they had a show 'Bozo The Clown'. Even as a kid, I did not
find anything funny about Bozo. I thought he was a weirdo. I did like to watch the show because
at that time slot, there was nothing else on tv. They would line up buckets and then choose a kid
from the audience to toss a ball in the bucket. The first bucket, they always gave the prize even if
the kid couldn't drop the ball in the first bucket. With each winning toss, the prizes got bigger. I
think there was 9 buckets. I don't think I ever saw a kid get past 6 buckets. Usually they were
lucky if they made it to two or three. Mainly I watched it for the cartoon. They would show I
think, one or two cartoons. I couldn't stand Bozo, however. I thought he was so stupid. I could
not stand his laugh.

I went to the big circus's as a kid too. Again, I did not find them funny. I will say, in the big
circus, some were very talented.

Do you like clowns? » Post #15

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Geez why all so serious?

I won't start a topic again ,I'm just gonna shut up.

Well, in the USA, there has been a serious problem recently with one or more people dressing up
as clowns, luring young school children into the woods.

A major issue they are having in the USA about the clown thing is, it is LEGAL to dress as a clown
and walk down the street.

So, it makes it even more difficult to catch a child predator when that child predator dresses as a
clown.

Do you like clowns? » Post #14

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:26 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Watch the movie "All Hallows Eve",And you would like them even less.

Watched it yesterday,Not a bad horror flick at all :thumbup:

I started to watch that last night and changed my mind.....thought I'd wait closer to Halloween.

Why do companies insist on changing products » Post #2

Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 in General Talk

Usually it is all about the money.

Today they seem to be cutting corners left and right and due to all these crazy changes in
medical insurance, many companies state they are losing money. So what they do is try
to reduce their expense any way they can.

Resolved! » Post #2

Tue Sep 20, 2016 17:47 in General Talk

You're welcome.

Holy Xoxly Spam » Post #21

Tue Sep 20, 2016 15:27 in General Talk

I don't think I see what you folks see, either. I am using Safari. The ads load fast and the
pages are very neat with few ads on them.

Offers » Post #2

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 in General Talk

Are you another big talker? :P

Welcome aboard! :thumbup:

unresolved ticket/concern » Post #6

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 in General Talk

jovmante wrote: I do have a lot of patience since I am with disability. If you look at my history you can see that I have already been allowed withdrawal through paypal before this verification requirement came to be that's why I was really surprised more so when the cheque never arrived an all explanations to rectify this injustice has come to naught til this day. Under rule 9 of the User's Agreement the lost cheque should have been cancelled at your end and allowed me to withdraw another cheque to let me finally verify my account. As to the disappearing ads I understand that not all days are equal. It's just disappointing for a regular/daily clicker like me to rise early and find only 21 clicks. If you could only make right about the lost cheque so I can finally verify my account then I swear to continue my daily clicking till I can walk again!

They said 'they will take care of her'.

Waiting for Payment!! » Post #13

Tue Sep 20, 2016 09:18 in General Talk

All I can say is someone needs to plug the vacuum cleaner in.

I don't lie to people and it does not make sense to state one thing one place and something totally the opposite another place. Therefore, I won't be answering about payments until someone cleans the site up and makes an announcement that it is truly gone or not.

Actually, I am still waiting on the big Tango card announcement.

unresolved ticket/concern » Post #4

Tue Sep 20, 2016 09:05 in General Talk

You're replying to a member. I am a volunteer forum moderator.

Yes, they do and have stated, they can go back on any member here and have them
request a check so they can verify their information is true. I'll contact them but I
don't know what they will do.

Ad for MD Bux looks identical to Neobux » Post #2

Mon Sep 19, 2016 23:01 in General Talk

I don't know. This is ClixSense.

Waiting for Payment!! » Post #9

Mon Sep 19, 2016 22:59 in General Talk

Pray tell, if they are no longer paying out by way of Payza then why is it still listed in the FAQ
as a payment option? I'm not going to continue to answer questions about a non-existent
entity when it is listed on the site. :shock:

Yes, usually checks are received near the end of the month. It varies according to when they
actually place the checks in the mail.

unresolved ticket/concern » Post #2

Mon Sep 19, 2016 22:46 in General Talk

I'm a little confused by your topic.

You have been a member since 2011 but you are stating you did not receive your first $10 check.

However, I see you have a balance of just under $20 BUT have earned a total of $157.25. You
stated you cannot cash out since you did not receive the first check in order to enter the pin
number. According to your stats, you have received over $100.00.

I was prepared to contact them on your behalf to see if we could get your check to you. As I
continued to read, I was totally thrown back by your statement of disappearing ads.

You just totally lost me. I have no idea what you mean about disappearing ads. That does not
even make sense to me. There are either ads or there is not ads. I mean, ads do not fall from
the sky. People purchase advertising and then there is ads to view. Of course, ads are also
geo-targeted by the ad purchaser. Some times there are a lot of ads, some times not so much.
Ads do not disappear until the allotment that the ad purchaser purchased has completed by way
of members viewing the ads.

You also state something about ClixSense going down slowly to non-paying ptc site. I am not
computing that either. It doesn't make sense.

The REALITY is, ClixSense is not a PTC. Years ago it was but it hasn't been a PTC in years. ClixSense
does not make money from the PTC end. Oh maybe a little but certainly not much. No one has
to tell me that. I can do the math and it is easy to see that their other major businesses bring in
the adverts too. Even if they didn't have one single ad, they'd still be making lots of money. The
tasks alone makes them bookoo.

So that is what I have to say, since you ask. I also have to say that I have been gone most of
the evening today but still managed to view over 100 ads:

REQUIREMENTS
View PTC Ads 114 clicks $0.625

I also must say, to have joined ClixSense almost 6 years ago, well......looks like you have a whole
lot of patience, to me.

I have a Question » Post #3

Mon Sep 19, 2016 14:47 in General Talk

PkNayar wrote: This is about the earnings that we can see with the avatars.
Some people have done more than 8000 tasks & more than 3000 Surveys
but their earnings is shown as something like $800. How come ?

For starters you say 'surveys' and I think you mean 'Offers'.

I don't know which way you are thinking, low or high but here is what you may be forgetting.

Premium members may have a downline and so the amount they earn also reflects this.

Many offers and tasks do not pay very much and the opposite can be true.

In addition, there is the daily checklist bonus.

So if you're trying to compute their amount of Offers and amount of Tasks to their Earnings,
you're math is going to be an error.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:38:45 EST