Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

To lose weight=excessive daily exercise? » Post #19

Mon Sep 26, 2016 09:42 in General Talk

On the show 'The Biggest Loser' the trainer works very obese people with very excessive exercise.
It's very stupid. He cuts their food down to almost nil. Those are people that weight like 300 pounds
on upwards. I've heard all of them but one or two gained the weight back.

People have to change their life style in order to lose weight and maintain the weight. If you can't
live with the change you made, then you are going to gain the weight back.

If you can't push a tire up a hill for the rest of your life, you should never start doing it.

Instead, I believe those people should have been taught how to take a nice brisk walk daily, how to do
some simple yoga exercises. How to not deprive themselves from the twinkles but learn not to eat an
entire box daily.

I was really surprised that a lot of members here voted for 'excessive daily exercise'.

Another night » Post #8

Sun Sep 25, 2016 20:43 in General Talk

I had them shortly after 9 am central time zone.

To lose weight=excessive daily exercise? » Post #12

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:37 in General Talk

BouldRake, I believe came the closest to hitting the nail on the head.
(Not about the teenage boys, as my like there was a mistake :lol: )

Way too much emphasis is on exercise.

What you do in regards to exercise, you best plan on doing the rest of your life OR don't do it at all!

I think yoyo exercising can be just as bad for a person, if not worse, than yoyo dieting.

Have you ever noticed how people get fat and out of shape when they retire? It is not just because
metabolism slows. It's because they are no longer living the life style they had for many years.

I don't believe it is about doing exercises two or three days a week.

I believe it is about being active every day of the week. Clean house. Go for a walk. Work in the garden.

It's all about common sense and living a common sense life style. Once you deviate from that, you'll find
yourself in trouble.

Another night » Post #6

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:13 in General Talk

They came in this morning instead of last night.

To lose weight=excessive daily exercise? » Post #1

Sat Sep 24, 2016 14:36 in General Talk

True
False
don't know
I Want A Twinkie

People of the Future » Post #10

Sat Sep 24, 2016 14:26 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I think Matt Groening got it right.

Fry Meets Bender In A Suicide Booth - YouTube

HaHa!

:lol:

Dumb Inventions » Post #11

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:09 in General Talk

Shiny Hiney

It's a curved stick with a brush on the end. The sticks come in different colors. It's to wash your anus. :lol:

Dumb Inventions » Post #3

Sat Sep 24, 2016 02:40 in General Talk

That is the best one ever!

I think people look funny walking around with water bottles, too. It's like everyone is very thirsty. :lol:

People of the Future » Post #1

Sat Sep 24, 2016 02:38 in General Talk

I think people in the future will not have teeth.

More and more people drink their food. It's like baby food. They call it smoothies. It's mashed up food in blenders.

I think that is also going to make a big difference in people overall. Their digestive system will be
shorter, not work as long or as hard.

When going to market, there won't be apples. No one can eat an apple because they don't have teeth.
In it's place will be applesauce, mushed apples, apple smoothies.

People will become very skinny. Fat won't exist. There will be no animals because people killed them to
decorate their walls with animal parts. Therefore, meat will be non existent.

A bird flu will kill all the chickens.

People will no longer live in wood houses. There won't be any wood. All the wood will have burnt up
during wild fires out of control.

There won't be an internet. Government control, Hacks, Cyber Attacks and Wars, ruined the www.

Food will become scarce due to the honey bee disappearing. Man's attempt at pollination will fail.

People will live in caves.

People will forget how to make fire.

People will revert back to the cave man age.

All because of smoothies. :lol:

Dumb Inventions » Post #1

Sat Sep 24, 2016 02:19 in General Talk

It seems everyone is trying to make a buck and a lot of really dumb inventions are in existence.

Squatty Potty - This one is so dumb and even Dr Oz praised it.

Do you know some dumb inventions?

What ticks you off? » Post #21

Fri Sep 23, 2016 19:41 in General Talk

It's the writing on the wall.

I don't know about today but I can remember more than once when I was in grade school,
having to write over and over again the same sentence, 200 and 500 and even 1000 times....

I will not chew gum in class

and

I will not give my neighbor the finger

and

I will not toss wet paper towels to the ceilings

and

I will not let saliva run down my mouth onto my test paper

So I am use to writing things over and over which makes for a good over typist. Over Typist. Over Typist....

Your check is in the mail

You will be paid
You will be paid
You will be paid

Payments are not made on weekends and holidays

I am a volunteer moderator

Blank page » Post #4

Fri Sep 23, 2016 16:34 in General Talk

Clear your machine, it's probably full of links.

Blank page » Post #3

Fri Sep 23, 2016 16:34 in General Talk

Loads fine for me.

Blank page » Post #2

Fri Sep 23, 2016 16:32 in General Talk

I'll go look see.

How many ads can ya click before ya fall asleep? » Post #9

Fri Sep 23, 2016 16:31 in General Talk

PS. I also open another window for the forum. Heaven help those that post a question at 2:00 am.

How many ads can ya click before ya fall asleep? » Post #8

Fri Sep 23, 2016 16:29 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I like the idea of hundreds of ads to click, but I hate the reality. I don't know how many I'd click, but...not many.

Delivered throughout the day, thirty seconds here or there is fine. A huge batch of them in one go, forget it, I've got plenty of other mind numbingly dull things to do, thanks.

I think one big issue some members may have is the time of day those large batches come in.
At cron run. For me, that is 11:00 pm at night. For some others, it is later than that.

It takes about an hour to view 100 ads. That is give or take some minutes and depends on
how fast you are clicking that cat and the size of the ads.

Last night I started viewing the ads at 11:00 pm. At about 2:30 am, I was cross eyed. I had
viewed 500 ads. I keep stretching out my time telling myself I will only click to 200....then when
I hit 200, I will only click to 225. Then I will see the dollar figure and say to self.....click to make
an even $1.50......an even $2.00......and even ......

Of course, there is wee wee time. There is also kitchen time. I grabbed milk and cookies and
ran back like I was running a marathon to see how fast I could get back to the computer and make
my half cent without spilling my milk. One of my cookies did get crumbled so I almost drank the
crumbs. It did break the monotony.

How many ads can ya click before ya fall asleep? » Post #6

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:58 in General Talk

The amount of ads vary. Some times there are a lot of them and other times, not many.

Unusual Names » Post #7

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:50 in General Talk

There's an Orthopedic doctor near me and his name is ...... Dr. Bone.

His name is Shannon Bone.

His commercials are on tv all the time and I always get a kick out of his name. Dr. Bone.
It makes me wonder if he decided to become a doctor in that field because of his name.

How many ads can ya click before ya fall asleep? » Post #1

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:40 in General Talk

For those that get the continuous ad flow....

Let's say it is 11 pm central time zone and the ads begin to flow....how many can you click before you
go to bed?

Bed time story for Valerie » Post #2

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 in General Talk

Oh bull and fa dee da.

What is my 'right' foot holding?

Is my left eye busier than my right?

I think you're 'right', I am very sleepy.....maybe......I ...... should...... go to.....bed......snorrrrreeeeeeee
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 00:30:09 EST