Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

SenseErSize Class Ends - Special Day » Post #1

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 in General Talk

Ok boys and girls, ladies and gents, cats and dogs, elephants and giraffe's, tigers and lions, admins and ceo's,....

Today is a Special Day at SenseErSize. Today class is letting out, forever.

Remember to always do some kind of exercise daily, even when sitting at the computer, you can in fact
do exercises even while viewing ads! Also, remember to drink several glasses of water daily.

Stay Healthy!

Alice Cooper - School's Out (from Alice Cooper: Trashes The World) - YouTube

Home Insurance-Venting » Post #5

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 in General Talk

I never heard of such a thing in regards to insurance in a state having restrictions such as
only paying out 30%. That does not even make sense so I would talk to someone else.

Some things in regards to prices can vary depending on the AGENT doing the paper work.
Seriously. For example, let say you go to ABCD insurance company and request a quote.
You sit there and they type in their computer all the info, deductibles and such. They tell
you it will be $10. Then you go down on the other side of town or the next town over and
get a quote from the exact same insurance company, and they tell you $5. Just using those
low figures as an example.

Major insurance companies can give you a quote but when it gets down to the nitty gritty,
it may be some what different then what they quote you. In other words, no matter what
town or state you go to, it should be the same or very close to the same.

It is better to be over insured than under insured but just keep in mind, most insurance
companies are not going to pay out above the appraised value. This is VERY IMPORTANT
to realize. For example.....

If your house has an appraisal value of $100,000 and you insure it for $200,000, you are
going to be paying twice as much for the policy BUT if you have to make a claim, they are
going to pay out AT or BELOW the appraisal value.

It's not like the old days, in other words, and a lot of people, especially older people, don't
know things have changed. In the old days you paid $100,000 policy and if you made the
claim you got $100,000. It does not work like that today.

Go higher with the policy but not too high. It's better to be over insured than under insured.

Just keep in mind, you do want to base it on the appraised value.

If your house is appraised at $100,000 then take out a policy for $125,000. There is no need
to go any higher because all you're going to be doing is paying a higher premium.

ALSO be sure to know what they pay, if anything, in regards to trees, shrubs. Major insurance
companies do pay per tree/shrub. In ADDITION, major insurance companies will pay for yard
and driveway damage either done by the fire or done by the fire trucks. I had a lot of shrubs
that were destroyed and I think I was paid $250 for each.

All these things add up.

In regards to personal property, same thing. They will devalue it. Here is an example:

Toaster Oven - New Cost $100.00 - Year Purchased 2010 - Your Cost $50.00 - Their PayOut to You $20
So for a hundred dollar toaster, you get $20.

The same goes on the personal property, do not over insure by much because you will not receive
the actual cost for those items. This is why it is very important to make a list now, of all you have,
where you bought it, what year you bought, the cost you paid for it, etc. If your addition comes
to $100,000 in personal property, no point in insuring it for that amount because you won't get it.
You might get half that if you're lucky. Insure it for $75,000.

You want to keep your premiums as low as possible but some what above the values.

no good anymore » Post #10

Wed Jan 11, 2017 21:41 in General Talk

tryanythingonce wrote: i can well understand why people give such bad reviews for clixsense it used to be a good place for surveys but now an awfull lot do not credit and i have never heard of anyone getting i credited later

You haven't even been here one year yet and you're referring to some bad reviews?

There's more ways to earn money here than ever before.

In regards to survey routers, nothing different that I can see. It's always been a trial and error feat.

Home Insurance-Venting » Post #2

Wed Jan 11, 2017 08:25 in General Talk

Is it a national known company?

You do really need to be very careful when it comes to insurance with smaller
local insurance companies as well as major corporations.

The best time to know what you are getting into is before something happens.

I had State Farm home owners insurance and every six months the premiums would increase.
Truly I never concerned myself with the increase of premiums because it wasn't a whole lot
each time and also the coverage would increase to my benefit. So that went on year in and
year out for years.

Then when the fire destroyed my house, I was very upset of course. Contacted the insurance
company, the adjuster came out, etc. I really liked the adjuster. He was very nice and seemed
to be helpful. He said from the getgo that State Farm was doing something different now and
over the weeks that followed, explained how they pay out. Well, I didn't think anything of it.
I had enough to do with my working online, building an addition onto my shop to live in, deciding
to rebuild or move, listing everything I could think of in regards to my personal property, costs,
etc. So I never really gave it a thought about what he said 'doing something different'.

I would say that I was pleased with most everything but after all was said and done, it hit
me like a ton of bricks....

State Farm had actually cheated me out of approximately $150,000 dollars and more if one
was to count the $0 living expenses that they should have been paying all along but did not
pay anything.

In other words, my policy was for set amounts. Set amount on house, set amount on personal
property, set amount on shop, etc. The way my policy read, should anything happen, those
were the amounts I was to receive. INSTEAD, I was told I was fine because I was OVER-INSURED!
So everything was estimated and I would say for my personal property I was probably cheated
out of approximately 50 grand in regards to what I had been paying on my policy listing. Same
goes for my house, about a 100 grand less than what my policy stated.

Now listen, my policy was not for a million bucks. It was a normal average middle class policy
for an average middle class house in the South.....which is normally a lot less cost than in the
North.

I can't tell you how long it was before I actually realized they did not pay out according to what
my policy stated. AND if I was OVER INSURED, then WHY did they keep raising my policy and
premiums every six months?

That is the negative I have to say about State Farm because I really do feel like they cheated
me in that respect.

I do have positive though. They did pay for addition I built on to my present addition to my
shop. In other words, I have a shop and a nice little room about the size for a small office that
is attached. When my house was destroyed, I stayed in a hotel locally for about a month and
then they brought in a big RV to live in on my property while the addition was built on. So they
did pay for my living expenses in that regards and they did pay for the cost of the small addition
which was about 30 grand. BUT with that said, they were suppose to! That is part of what my
policy was to cover. But they should have been paying me back for my food too but they didn't.

When you go through something like that, you are so upset and so many things on your mind,
you're just thankful you have the insurance. It's a big relief.

I don't know what you are paying to have covered, your home or your personal property or
both or what. If you have some questions about that, let me know. This is what I suggest:

-Make sure you sit down and read your policy from front to back
-Keep your policy in a safe deposit box or a fire box and at the least, in a jar in your freezer
-Keep ALL receipts of everything you ever buy and put them in a safe deposit box or fire box or freezer.
-Write down all your personal property that is in your home, the cost of it new, the year you bought it, where you bought it and put it in a safe deposit box, fire box, or freezer.

-Make sure your policy covers your 'living expenses' and make sure you know what that consist of:
food and shelter and possible build

-Make sure you know exactly what kind of disasters it will cover. Fire, Flood, Tornado, Earthquake, etc

-Make sure you realize your deductibles and how those deductibles will come off....out of pocket first of minus

Do your research online of the insurance company. See what the bad reviews say. Ask your
insurance company questions. Anything you need in writing, get it.

And yep, certainly shop around.

Some companies like State Farm want their customers to also use them for all their insurance
needs such as auto insurance and give reduction rates on home owners insurance if you have
your vehicles insured with them. Be sure to ask your insurance company about reduced rates
for stuff like that.

Survey in arab countries » Post #2

Wed Jan 11, 2017 07:18 in General Talk

Maybe you could talk to businesses in your country and see if they will advertise
utilizing surveys.

Because you know what, that is all it really is about, advertising. Unfortunately
your country does not do much of that online.

For example, surveys are to get information about potential prospects and/or
customers.

All you can do is look daily and try any that you see.

how did you guys gotta know about clixsense???? » Post #2

Tue Jan 10, 2017 20:56 in General Talk

Yes, very good idea to give it a go.

I gave it a go ten years ago and I am still going with it. :D

That Rooster about gave me a heart attack » Post #3

Tue Jan 10, 2017 20:22 in General Talk

HaHa! You sillier than I am. :xlol:

That Rooster about gave me a heart attack » Post #1

Tue Jan 10, 2017 17:34 in General Talk

I installed the toolbar for the first time, was playing with it and my sound was up, the
rooster crowed and I about jumped out of my skin!

Kmart and Sears are closing more stores » Post #7

Tue Jan 10, 2017 16:27 in General Talk

David, what was your previous user name? I forgot.

Yeah, Kmart has been closing stores since they opened their stores. Then Sears bought them
thinking it would bail them out and make more money.

I didn't read any of that by the way, no time but Sears has been behind the times for a very long time.
They haven't had anything really going for them other than Craftsmans tools and when the big box
stores came along like HomeDepot and Lowes, they lost a lot of their tool business. Especially when
it comes to the electric carpenter tools. Carpenter's prefer to use DeWalt and Ryobi. Now with half
or more of the people shopping online at places like HomeDepot and Lowes and Amazon, etc, they
have really lost a bunch of business.

Whomever created the Sears websites online, really did an awful and I do mean terribly awful job.
They combined all their Stores basically together and in a poor display for online customers.

Macy's stinks and they are always cheating their customers any way they can. I purchased a set
of pans from them years ago for $300.00 and the very next day they went on sale for $150.00.
I want you to know they would not apply the sale price to my cc. They just do very lame stuff
like that. Every other day is the SALE OF THE SEASON. lol

SenseErSize Class Begins - ReCap » Post #1

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:18 in General Talk

Ok boys and girls, ladies and gents, males and females, cats and dogs, elephants....

Today is going to be a tough work out day. Now that we have learned some easy
exercises we can do at our computers, it's time to put them all together. It will
only take a few minutes to do them all. Remember, you can do these while you
are viewing ads, videos, etc.

Every exercise is 5 each with 5 counts. See, I have made it easy for you.

Let's go......

Sit up straight. Hold both arms straight up in the air and stretch the arms as if you are reaching for
the sky. Hold that position for 5 seconds.

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

Lower arms. Again.

and-----------

Sit up straight. Extend each arm at the sides of your chair. Bend left and then right as if you
are trying to touch the floor. Remember to keep back straight and hold each side for 5 counts.
You'll do this ten times which is 5 times for each side. Look straight ahead while doing this.

Bend Left and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Bend Right and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

and---------

Scoot your chair out from your desk. Make sure you have leg room to extend your legs straight
out from your chair. Lift one leg straight out. Hold straight out for a count of 5 and then place
your foot back on the floor and switch to the other leg and hold straight out.
Hold for a count of 5. Each leg, do 5 times. Lets go.....

Left Leg Straight Out - one and two and three and four and five
Right Leg Straight Out - one and two and three and four and five

and--------

To do arm circles, first make sure you have plenty of room to extend your arms.
Take your hand like a salute, tough to your nose, extend your arm straight out to the side.
Do that with each arm. We're going to twirl arms in small circles and we're going to twirl
them in large circles. You're going to resemble an airplane but do NOT lower your arms,
keep them straight. Twirling the arm forward s simply rotating the arm frontwards and
twirling the arm backwards, is simply twirling the direction toward your back. Ok lets go.....

Both arms at the same time:

Small Twirl Forward - one and two and three and four and five
Small Twirl Backward - one and two and three and four and five

and-------

Sit up straight. Look straight ahead. Don't bend the shoulders!

Bend your head to the left and hold 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5
Bend your head to the right and hold 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

Bend head forward 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5
Bend head backwards 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

GREAT! WoW! Don't you feel wonderful boys and girls, ladies and gents, males and females, cats and dogs, elephants and.....

Everyone needs to show up for class tomorrow. It's going to be a special day!

Own Splashpage » Post #2

Mon Jan 09, 2017 09:34 in General Talk

Click on Helpdesk and submit a support ticket.

SenseErSize Class - Closed due to Snow Storm » Post #3

Sun Jan 08, 2017 16:01 in General Talk

Actually class, there is no SenseErSize class on Sundays.

I know, I know, the weather has really put you in a bind and so having this day off will surely help.

Just remember, no class on Sunday's anyway.

300 000 Chicken » Post #3

Sat Jan 07, 2017 22:23 in General Talk

Most people in the USA do not produce chickens for market.
There are people that have a chicken coup to raise chickens and eggs for their own use.

It is true that most chickens/eggs come from major companies such as Tyson.

This is not to say there isn't small chicken farmers. There is but it really is a small minority that
usually sells to local communities.

My sister and I was between jobs one time. Actually, I talked my sister in to it. So heres is my
real true life chicken story......

I was living close to my sister in a rural area and I heard Tyson was hiring. Tyson was almost
1 and 1/2 hour drive from where we lived. The pay was suppose to be good, insurance, etc.

So I says to my sister, let's drive to Tyson and put in an application. She says that is too far
and I says the benefits outweigh the drive plus we ride together, no big deal. So she humors
me.

We go in Tyson, fill out the applications, go in an office and a man hires us.

So I get up at like 4 in the morning, get ready, drive to my sisters and honk the horn.
HONK HONK HONK HONK. I get out of the car and go in her house and she is up and
almost ready. I rush her and finally we get in the car and go on our drive for over an
hour and a half. It's actually more of a two hour drive because she has to go the bathroom
and I want coffee and donuts anyway.

We finally make it to Tyson. It's a very nice place, by the way. You can see the big long
chicken houses but we did not work there. We were working inside the factory. So we
are taken to a long room. Reminded me a long school coat closet. But the floor is concrete
with drainage grates in the floor. We are given tall rubber boots to put on. We are given
full long white surgeon toss away robes to put on. We are given hair nets to put on. We
are given gloves to put on.

We then march with the rest of the employees into a huge white room that is colder than
a well diggers butt. Everything is bright and white and cold. To my right, looking up at
the high ceiling I see chickens coming seemingly out of the sky, down down down on
hangers til they reach a tall conveyor belt. These are cleaned chickens by the way, like
you would buy whole in the store. Then PLOP one would fall on the conveyor belt and
down down and around and down and back up and down and around that fat chicken
would go.

My job was to stand with two other women and place a liver in the chicken. Another
women would put a heart in and still another woman would put a gizzard in.

It was like the Lucy show in which Lucy is eating candy so fast because the candy is
going so fast on the conveyor.

Only I was not eating. I was only suppose to put one liver in each chicken. Have you ever
picked up a chicken liver?

From the sky and round and down down down and around round round and Plop and
down and around and Plop and down down down and Plop....and put a liver in and put
a liver in and who the heck si making them chickens plop down here so fast....and
liver liver liver liver and ten livers go in the chicken and five livers and heck I don't know
how many livers and the lady next to me says 'I hope I buy your chickens when I am
at the grocery' (she wanted all those extra livers I was placing in the chickens'.

Finally it was BREAK time. I was never so happy in all my life. We all marched into the
long coat closet area and removed our boots, removed our robes, removed our hair nets,
removed our gloves. It was back when I smoked cigarettes and they had lots of machines
in a huge break room. My sister got us a coke out of the machine and I was trying to
chain smoke. I smoked two cigarettes in five minutes when a buzzer sounded and
everyone got up to march back to the coat closet where we put on all that garb again.

How long will I stay on this liver line? I ask. 'Three Months' someone said. THREE MONTHS!
ARE THEY OUTTA THEIR MINDS!

Finally the day was over and my sister and I dragged our tired butts to the car. It was cold
weather and after being in the cold room with cold chickens for hours, we were freezing.
So I am driving with the car heat wide up but we're both smoking like freight trains so we
have our windows open.

I told my sister we should drive thru and get some food to take home for supper since it
was getting so late. I ask her what she wanted and she said 'chicken'. She said she was
the one hanging those fat chickens up above the conveyor and she had looked at all those
fat chickens for hours that she felt like a wolf. I just snarled at her while I coughed on my
fagerettes. We drove through Ky Fried Chicken which seemed to be on every corner. She
got chicken and I got......chicken livers! She said it was the best chicken she ever ate and
I said the chicken livers were the best I had ever ate. We ate most of it while I drove and
by the time we got to home, there wasn't much left.

The next day it snowed, a lot. I debated not going. I was determined. I am no quitter.
HONK HONK HONK HONK. I went into her house and she was still in bed. GET UPPPP!
We gotta go! She said she was sick. I made her get up and we drove three hours there
and three hours back due to the bad weather. Again I drove with the blaring heat on
and the windows down smoking like I had not smoked in days. I was practically eating
the smokes. My sister said do you want to get something to eat and I said heck NO.
All I wanted to do was get home, wrap myself in blankets, drink coffee and smoke.

To make it short, our employment didn't last long. The next day she was sick and would
not get out of bed. I drove there alone and when I left, I made up my mind I would
never eat organs again and I never wanted to see another chicken as long as I live.

It wasn't too long after that, my sister told me she bought a chicken at the store and
when she went to cook it, there was 12 chicken livers in it.

Slow start to New Year » Post #41

Sat Jan 07, 2017 21:44 in General Talk

lilapopo wrote: I never said or thought Clixsense was a get rich quick program but making 10 cents for 2 hours work seems like slave labor, don't you think? We are somewhat employees of this business and working for nothing is not a very good way to treat employees, don't you think? We have to hunt for work on this site. Answering questions over and over and then getting disqualified is frustrating. That's all I'm saying. I suppose the ads will come back....or at least I hope. I have never seen your stats and I've read many of your posts and you always put down people who are simply trying to find a way to make money on here. Yes, we have complaints but we keep plugging away. I am not the one who is throwing insults Valerie, its YOU who always refer to people who are frustrated as wrong in how we feel. I'm not a complainer but right is right and when I feel cheated I will speak up. What about the times we work and don't get paid anything. I'm sure you are not "just a volunteer" and get something for what you do. If it is so easy to make money why don't you tell us how YOU do it, since you are so helpful.

No, you are not an employee of ClixSense. :lol:

I know you are looking for an argument out of me but I seriously don't have the time.

All I can tell you is, if you want to work here and make some extra money, you can. If
you don't want to, you don't have to. No one is forcing you to do anything here. You
are not a hired employee. You are not a non-hired employee. You are not an employee
period.

As for me, it is truly none of your business what I do. If you're looking for rudeness, get
out a mirror. I am finished replying to your badgering nonsense.

Tree planting . please help » Post #8

Sat Jan 07, 2017 20:58 in General Talk

If it's Monsanto you'll have to give them your total harvest just to cover the cost of their seeds.
Keep in mind, Monsanto makes very sure their genetic seeds to do not propagate seeds. Better off
planting Wallaby poo.

Tree planting . please help » Post #2

Sat Jan 07, 2017 15:35 in General Talk

Let me know when harvest time is. I'll fly over and help you.

Slow start to New Year » Post #35

Sat Jan 07, 2017 14:40 in General Talk

Some times ya just gotta move out of your comfort zone.

Slow start to New Year » Post #33

Sat Jan 07, 2017 14:14 in General Talk

Do the eleven centers adgate.

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 5 » Post #1

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 in General Talk

Be sure and check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program.

Ok another fun day to get those old slow muscles moving but today, we're going to limber up those
sore neck muscles. Let's goooo

Sit up straight. Look straight ahead. Don't bend the shoulders!

No pillow is the best pillow and sitting at the computer for hours a day, does play havoc on yee ole neck.

Great job. Glad to see everyone is here today.

Slow start to New Year » Post #29

Sat Jan 07, 2017 07:06 in General Talk

@ msblahms I am not Santa.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 2, 2020 03:00:06 EST