Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Bugs » Post #3

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:11 in General Talk

zegon wrote: Catch a ladybug , bite it in the neck , then they learn.

Ladybug's giggles a lot , soon everyone knows that you are deadly and keep away.

I'll do that straight away!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle!

:mrgreen:

Do you think Bitconnect will collapse » Post #6

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:08 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote: Tulip Mania: When Tulips Cost As Much As Houses

Cryptocurrencies and especailly Bitcoin are the talk of the town of late. According to CNBC, the price of a single bitcoin "has gone up at a faster pace than any other speculative vehicle in market history, as investor enthusiasm for the new medium has reached a fever pitch."
Some have likened the Bitcoin craze to Tulip Mania, believing that the bubble is getting ready to burst.
Tulip Mania: The 17th Century Dutch Tulip & Bulb Market Bubble

HaHa! :mrgreen:
That was an enjoyable read.

Tulips are my favorite flower. There are tons of varieties and assortments of mixed colors.
They're just beautiful. I don't have good luck growing them but I do have a few that come
up in the Spring. I have some fake metal ones that almost look real from a distance.

Yeah, I never got into the bitcoin thing or any other type of online fake currency. If I had
learned more about it from the get go, I probably would have invested a little.

I will just say that IF it was me and IF I had invested in bitcoin, I would pull out whatever
amount I had invested as soon as I made profit. I would then take a large portion of the
profits and buy something I could touch.....primarily being Gold or perhaps Silver or as I
had stated before Land. If you do something like that, you won't lose no matter what.

Most people tend to allow greed to get the best of them and then they do lose all profits
and whatever they invested.

Bugs » Post #1

Sat Nov 04, 2017 09:55 in General Talk

Do you have bugs in your area that bug you? What are they?

It's Fall here and the weather is primarily cool but the last couple of days,
it's been very warm. The ladybugs are swarming every where. I can't
walk out of the house without them landing on me.....and some of them
will bite/sting! No fun.

Another Cint $2.50 Credited » Post #2

Sat Nov 04, 2017 09:02 in Success Stories

Congrats!

Those CINT surveys are not too easy to do.

concerns with a survey » Post #3

Fri Nov 03, 2017 08:15 in General Talk

Andy207 wrote: Has anyone else been having issues with the surveys- SaysoforGood?
Since I started a couple months ago, I still til this day haven't been able to do any of there surveys.Every time I click male, or type in my age, it bumps me out and tells me I cannot do it.

I know that I havent been doing for very long, and I know that I see many people on here doing alot of different things, and asking so many different questions.

Yes, Im one of those people who always asks questions to make sure Im doing right etc....

Then I get crappy know it all people on here who say do this and do that or it happens to everyone, and NO thats not the right answer.

So please if you do not have an answer about this then DO NOT COMMENT

One major problem you have is posting lies on this forum!

There have been many members including myself that have replied nicely to your
questions and offered much help. Then you come back to them with 'crappy' rude
replies.

I took my time out and answered your questions completely. What did you do?
Did you say thanks? No! You replied very rudely and you ask the exact same
question spamming the forum two more times and stated that I got you in 'trouble'
as if you are five years old.

Well I tell you something, if you want help online and you want help here, you best
ask nicely and stop being very rude and insulting.

I always look for the SaySoGood surveys and in the past several months, they are
my favorite to do. I would offer help to you in regards to those but since you
insulted me and told me I some how got you 'in trouble', I won't bother wasting
my time.

Good luck to you because you really need it.

Pet Insurance? » Post #5

Thu Nov 02, 2017 13:52 in General Talk

It's hot and very windy here with swarms of LadyBugs.

Pet Insurance? » Post #3

Thu Nov 02, 2017 13:07 in General Talk

I don't have a Lab.

I have a little 6 pound Maltese.

I am not asking ClixSense to do anything. I was wondering if anyone here
might have experience with Pet insurance.

Pet Insurance? » Post #1

Thu Nov 02, 2017 08:24 in General Talk

Does anyone have pet insurance?

I noticed today that Nationwide has pet insurance. I guess today many
insurance companies offer it.

I'm going to take out pet insurance on my little dog but haven't dived in
enough yet to decide what all is available.

A friend of mine had a Labrador since it was a puppy and it had a lot of
health issues almost from the get go. He spent almost $30,000 on that
poor dog and finally had to put it down as there was no hope for it. Fact
is I don't think it even made it to two years old.

To Retire or Not to Retire, that is the Question » Post #9

Wed Nov 01, 2017 22:48 in General Talk

oldbuddy wrote: I retired in Sept 2000 and am so happy I did. You can never tell what is in store for you, so I figure a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. With both my wife and I going through cancer and several other surgeries, I wouldn't trade the extra happiness we shared for a few extra dollers we may not have been able to enjoy.

I hope you are both doing well now.

It sure will be a wonderful day whenever they wipe out cancer.

What's Your Favorite Pie? » Post #3

Wed Nov 01, 2017 17:46 in General Talk

I dunno as I have ever ate a walnut pie but I can imagine I would like it.
It's sort of like a pecan pie, me thinks.

To Retire or Not to Retire, that is the Question » Post #6

Wed Nov 01, 2017 17:45 in General Talk

@rpdesign go as soon as you can.

Several years ago I was able to locate my older half brother online. It was actually
accidental. I was reading poetry written by USA veterans and saw his name. There
was no contact information except for that website so I contacted the owner. He then
contacted him and sure enough, it was him. I called him and he called me several times
and were getting our photo albums together and planed to meet. Unfortunately, just
a few months later after we were in contact, he died. So although I never met him in
person, I did have some nice long phone conversations with him.

What's Your Favorite Pie? » Post #1

Wed Nov 01, 2017 16:32 in General Talk

I know there is many other pies such as Rhubarb, Gooseberry, etc.
That's as far as it would go...... 16 options.

What's your favorite?

To Retire or Not to Retire, that is the Question » Post #3

Wed Nov 01, 2017 16:26 in General Talk

Work is good for you......exercise.

To Retire or Not to Retire, that is the Question » Post #1

Wed Nov 01, 2017 14:40 in General Talk

Early retirment in the USA is age 62. However, if you retire early at age 62,
you will receive at least 25% less monthly than if you waited until your full
retirement age.

Full retirement age can vary some what and is based on your birth month/year.

Trick or Treat OR Trunk or Treat? » Post #5

Tue Oct 31, 2017 21:10 in General Talk

larryonly wrote: Sounds like good rules, I don't know of any here.
Never heard about "Trunk or treat "; maybe more of a US thing . :D :D

Yep, it's a safety net so to speak. Everyone knows everyone so the kids are safe.
I don't know how it started being called 'trunk' but I guess it really did start from
a parking lot, car's having trunk open and candy bowls inside or some such as that.

Trick or Treat OR Trunk or Treat? » Post #1

Tue Oct 31, 2017 14:40 in General Talk

Around here many are saying 'Trunk or Treat' which to me sounds so idiotic.

Is there some rules about Halloween in your area?

Here they are very strict and take many precautions.

For example, in the area I live in, those convicted of a sxx crime are NOT
allowed to have their porch light on, on Halloween.

PS. "Some organizations around the United States and Canada sponsor a "Trunk-or-Treat" on Halloween night (or on occasion, a day immediately preceding Halloween), where trick-or-treating is done from parked car to parked car in a local parking lot, often at a school or church"

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #18

Mon Oct 30, 2017 15:52 in General Talk

Most anyone can think about something and most anyone can theorize.

Man evolving from Apes goes all the way back to Darwin and back at a
time when there was no evidence at all. Simply a theory. Today, it is
still simply a theory but they do have some stuff to back up their theory
such as stating humans and apes share a good deal of dna.

I think it was Danny that posted above, or someone did, relating to the
theory of man evolving from ocean life. IF I had to believe in one or the
other, I would come more to believing the ocean theory.

BUT what I was pointing out to Latoole by posting that page (and I know
absolutely nothing about that website, it came up when I was doing a search
to find exactly what I was looking for) is that for starters, anyone can say
was the FACT there is no proof of man evolving from an ape and that passage
I posted here, said exactly my point. Even more so the very last words:

Surely some would be fossilized.

I also believe the reason why some people do not believe in the higher power
is because they don't have a relationship with the higher power and have
never experienced the higher power. Once you have the experience, your
relationship begins, and you know the higher power is real.

I respect other peoples views, however.

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #16

Mon Oct 30, 2017 13:19 in General Talk

PS. The reason why ClixSense does not allow religious or political discussions is because
I ask them to implement it as a rule and they did.

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #15

Mon Oct 30, 2017 13:18 in General Talk

That was just the first thing I came across that I thought you would understand.

Evolution of man is a theory. It is not a fact. Some scientist believe in it and
some do not. Just like the Big Bang theory. Some scientist believe in it and
some do not.

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #12

Sun Oct 29, 2017 16:42 in General Talk

You might want to read:

Quote:A perceptive person will recognize that both of these points are nothing more than story telling. The hypothetical ape-like ancestor does not exist, and there is no evidence that it ever did. The "peripheral isolates" claim may sound reasonable, and there are recent examples of isolated groups acquiring new traits through adaptation, but none of any group acquired new suites of functioning genes through random mutation, such as production of either an ape or a man from an ape-like ancestor would require.

Instead of asking why we still have apes, we should be asking why don't we have the hypothetical ape-like ancestor, the real missing link? Or, why don't we have the required intermediate forms? How can such change happen? The claim that transitional individuals were few in number, and thus unlikely to be fossilized and discovered, rings hollow. The fact is, we don't have them! The evolution claims are only stories. In their story, man and apes diverged from the imaginary ancestor some seven million years ago. Surely some would be fossilized.

Taken from this page: If Apes Evolved into Humans, Why Do We Still Have Apes? | The Institute for Creation Research

So do keep in mind, it is not Science that believes in the evolution of man, it is
simply an old theory in which Evolutionists believe the theory to be true.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 14, 2020 04:26:07 EST