Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Carnaval » Post #4

Fri Feb 21, 2020 13:35 in General Talk

Rio sounds like a grand place to be.

How do you login » Post #4

Fri Feb 21, 2020 07:49 in General Talk

Couple of other things I would suggest besides what I posted in the other topic to you....

Log out of ySense. When I say log out, I mean click on the log out and log out.

Then go to your history and clear it. Do this twice.

Go to your cache and clear it. Do this twice.

Reboot your computer.

Go to ySense website. Click log in. TYPE in your log in information.

I don't know what kind of system you are using. I don't know what add on's you are
using. I don't know if you are using a password manager. So since you don't relay
any of this, I can only give you the suggestions I have given you.

Problem z uzupełnieniem profilu » Post #4

Thu Feb 20, 2020 17:29 in Polish

ankieter30426090 wrote: Ja się podepne pod pytanie, ale ogólnie chciałem zapytać jak zmienić kraj? Z automatu wybralo mi USA i nie mogę tego zmienić... Ktoś miał podobna sytuację?

Musisz przesłać zgłoszenie do pomocy technicznej ySense i podać kraj, w którym mieszkasz. Zaktualizują kraj.

Problem z uzupełnieniem profilu » Post #3

Thu Feb 20, 2020 17:28 in Polish

ysuser1172011297 wrote: Jestem - jak widać - zalogowany do swojego konta. Mogę swobodnie wypełniać ankiety. Jednak kiedy chcę uzupełnić swój profil, aby dokonać wypłaty, nie mogę tego uczynić, System prosi o ponowne podanie hasła, ale podanego hasła nie przyjmuje. Co może być tego powodem?

Być może próbujesz zaktualizować niedozwolony obszar swojego profilu. Prześlij zgłoszenie do pomocy technicznej do ySense.

China is destroying cash..........tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Feb 19, 2020 14:27 in General Talk

Freedom is just another word, for nothing left to lose.

It's actually very ironic because poor people tend to be much stronger than wealthy people.

I'd say a large amount of people in the USA is in debt up past their ears. One can drive by
a very nice house with a four car garage and think 'wow that is nice' but then a year or so
down the road, you see it is up for sale. They have mortgage payments, car payments,
insurance payments, property tax payments, and full of stress and worry. They go way
above their means to have stuff they don't have time to enjoy.

FYI - Holiday Today » Post #3

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:40 in General Talk

:lol: ok

FYI - Holiday Today » Post #1

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:19 in General Talk

Just a heads up that today is a Federal Holiday in the USA - Presidents Day.

So if you found things to be a bit slow today, that may be why.

Réclamation » Post #2333

Mon Feb 17, 2020 08:58 in French

christyn45 wrote: moi j'ai un gros problème : mon compte a été bloqué, tout à coup, le 15 janvier sans que je comprenne du tout pourquoi
j'ai adressé un message à " help center " qui m'en ont accusé réception mais je n'ai reçu aucune réponse malgré que je les ai relancé 2 fois
est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une idée de ce que je pourrais faire ?
merci de l'aide

Avez-vous reçu une réponse automatique de votre ticket d'assistance lors de la soumission?

Have you received auto-reply from your support ticket upon submittal?

Will They Buy It ????? ........tasman1 » Post #12

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 in General Talk

lucky35 wrote: I volunteered at a breakfast club here in Canada. They don't even want you to serve the kids juice since it is high in sugar. They go by Canada's food guide.

I don't think juice is as popular as it was many years ago, here. Not sure.

On the tv news some time ago, it said refrigerated orange juice had dropped significantly.
People not buying it as much due to sugar content.

With that said, there is still a large amount of juice brands and types, primarily in the
non-fridge shelves. I've never been much of a juice drinker.

Payments » Post #2

Sat Feb 15, 2020 07:54 in Payment Proofs

Great!

Be sure to edit or blur your email out of your images. This is for your protection against spammers.

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #17

Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:22 in General Talk

St Valentine was a very kind and loving priest. He always gave to the poor and helped all
the children. He was known for giving the poor children food and care. Everyone loved him.

There's lots of stories about how Valentine's Day came to be.

St Valentine's Day in the USA is not about a man and woman in love. It's about loving
everyone. It's love for humanity. It's love for family. It's love for animals. It's love for
God.

Every day is a marketing day. It's up to the individual to choose what they wish to buy
or not buy. Just because something is on the market, does not mean you have to buy
it. I'm glad we have free enterprise in America. Very glad.

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #15

Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:12 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: I love Valentine's Day! :P

O RLY ? What do you love about that fake day Valerie ? If 2 people REALLY love each other, (TRUE LOVE) which goes beyond penetration and infatuation that is, then there is no specific dates for a guy to show his love through actions all year long, or for a woman to show her love for a guy.......Commercial holidays or commercial events just add to the fakery.

Any lady who would condemn a man for not buying her anything on Valentine's day, when all year long the guy has shown his love and affection and did everything for her, is quite revealing, and is atypical of the mentality of people falling prey to commercial dates aimed at taking your money, for what really ? Is it important that she gets flowers and chocolate on that day when all year long he puts a roof under her head, has loved her TRULY, been loyal to her, cared for her ?

People are so materialistic - even the deadbeats, wife beaters go out and buy flowers and hearts full of chocolates.
Means nothing.

It's the day I was born.

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #9

Fri Feb 14, 2020 14:30 in General Talk

I love Valentine's Day! :P

Valentine's Day is mentioned ruefully by Ophelia in William Shakespeare's Hamlet (1600–1601):

To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.

— William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5

Ysense admins are scared of their members! » Post #9

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:27 in General Talk

D3rva wrote:
Idjosko wrote: I dont want to interupt party but here we talk about Ysense admins not about moderators! ;)

Ysense Admins and moderators are all part of Ysense! ;)

And so are members.

For members to troll topics and put down moderators and members, is not only shameful,
it is truly against the rules. There are members here that work very hard to gain affilates
and when they read such disgraceful posts by trollers, they may give up on ySense before
they actually get started.

In regards to myself, I am not out for an award. I've been a member of ClixSense when it
started in 2007 and have been a moderator since the forum opened. I do my best to follow
the rules and I am the only moderator that moderates every day, throughout my day, all
of the English forums here. I know there are a few members that get mad if I lock
their topic or I set their topic for deletion or I edit their topic. That is a big part of what
a moderator does and that is what I am suppose to do. If you don't like me, that is ok.
Nothing wrong with not liking someone. However, try to have some respect for yourself
and others but not trolling their topics and displaying a childish attitude.

Some of you have already ruined this members topic of which I think was primarily wanting
discussions about admin updates and admin support.

Ysense admins are scared of their members! » Post #4

Fri Feb 14, 2020 07:01 in General Talk

D3rva wrote: To rate Ysense support? Very difficult rather impossible to rate something which does not exist.
Better question will be, `Rate that female moderator who do reply and then lock 95% of posts here`...

I always lock the support topics after I post the help. The reason why is due to members
such as yourself that come along and post wise cracks, jokes, inaccurate info, or simply
confuse the member with hogwash. IF I do not know the answer, I leave it open for someone
else to answer or until I locate the answer.

Inequality Horror .......tasman1 » Post #8

Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:55 in General Talk

Life is extremely short.

Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #2

Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:50 in General Talk

Same to you.

Inequality Horror .......tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Feb 13, 2020 16:59 in General Talk

Bozo just bought a house for 165 Million dollars. Isn't that insane!

Will They Buy It ????? ........tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Feb 12, 2020 09:32 in General Talk

PSS. How many monkeys get cancer?

Will They Buy It ????? ........tasman1 » Post #5

Wed Feb 12, 2020 09:29 in General Talk

Me too.

PS. My sister said she read eating two bananas a day prevented cancer

My grandfather ate bananas every day...he liked them extremely ripe, and lived into his 90's.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 29, 2020 07:31:16 EST