Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

what is going on with this website? » Post #7

Mon Feb 13, 2017 16:37 in General Talk

ice4fire69 wrote: to correct you... '' when i first joined''..... so after the 2nd month ish. it went on a fast decline each month. Only reached above £5 per day on a very off day.. thankyou for your time and your math though.. you win a cookie :)

If you read what you posted, you made it sound as if you have been making $12 per day
doing surveys up until very recently it has declined for you and that you are wondering
now with the recent PayPal mess, if it is worth it for you.

That is the way I understood your topic.

At any rate, I don't think anyone here can tell you what to do. In regards to making
money doing offers and surveys, those things are like trying to predict the weather in
the seasons. Some days there may be a lot to do and good dollar amounts and other
days not so much.

In regards to the ClixGrid, I rarely do more than the specified amount to do in order
to qualify for the daily free bonus. That can be substantial depending on the amount
earned that day.

As for PayPal, yep, some people get stuck with one payment processor and then feel
lost when it is no longer there. Kind of like living in the same house for 20 years and
then moving. It's a drag but after you get settled in, some times you find you like your
new location better.

Just Saying.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!! » Post #18

Mon Feb 13, 2017 15:22 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Me , cheap gift to wife

My wife , gift to me black eye

I look cool , modern , up to date now , thank you wife

HaHa! :lol:

what is going on with this website? » Post #4

Mon Feb 13, 2017 13:29 in General Talk

Also, just to correct your math....

You've been a member for 12 months.

You've made $1,168

$1,168 divided by 12 months = $97.33 per month

$97.33 divided by 30 days = $3.24 per day

So no way was you averaging $12 per day. Your math is way off.

what is going on with this website? » Post #2

Mon Feb 13, 2017 13:23 in General Talk

Well, I sure can't do the wondering for you. It's your life and your decisions as to what you do.

Waste Not Want Not » Post #4

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:12 in General Talk

RoseGold wrote: I am guilty :lol: I washout mayonaise jars "large plastic'' and use them to store rice, grits, sugar, pasta, tea bags and etc... :) I eat a lot of fruit cups and really like Val's idea of making jello cups. Thanks Val :thumbup:

There's something very cool about doing that. It just looks cool and very useful.

I have various size jars, mostly mason jars and the like that I store pastas, beans, etc in.

One time I bought a huge jar of the Vlasic pickles and I really liked the jar. It has measurement
and design made into the glass. So I kept it and I spray painted the lid pink. :mrgreen:

official twitter » Post #2

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:09 in General Talk

No there is not.

Waste Not Want Not » Post #1

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:19 in General Talk

There is a part of my brain that does not like to trash what I buy. I know if I buy a jar of pickles, I am
buying not just the pickles but also the jar. Living in a small rural area, we don't have the recycle stuff
like they do in the cities. Yeah, I throw the pickle jar away. BUT.....

Fruit Cups - these are the small plastic throw away cups that contain fruit, jello, gel, parfait, etc. I
buy a lot of those because I pretty much eat a low fat diet. I cannot stand throwing the little plastic
cups away so I don't. At least, not right away, I don't. So this is what I do with them.....

When I buy box's of instant jello, I mix the jello in a bowl and then I pour the jello mixture in the
little cups I saved. I like doing that because I know the exact serving I am eating.

Another thing I do with them is punch a couple small holes in the bottom of the little cups with an
ice pick. I can then fill with dirt and start seedlings for my summer garden.

I think people these days tend to waste too much. I am not huge on reusing but I do try to find a
at least a second use for some items instead of automatically throwing in the trash.

Do you do that with anything?

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!! » Post #14

Mon Feb 13, 2017 09:06 in General Talk

It's actually 'Saint Valentine's Day'.

Mr Valentine was a kind gent or monk, if you will. It is said all the children loved him because
he always had a bit of candy and/or gifts to give.

So one day he was made a Saint due to his loving nature and his kindness.

I've never forgot why it's called Valentine's Day. :mrgreen:

Tips for ClixGrid » Post #6

Mon Feb 13, 2017 05:57 in General Talk

The point is, you never know if you will win or not win or how much you will win.
However, the biggest reason for playing is so that you can complete your daily checklist to get the free daily bonus.
Over time that pans out to a whole lot more than winning.

Tips for ClixGrid » Post #2

Mon Feb 13, 2017 05:03 in General Talk

Do people win the lottery or not?

social app » Post #2

Sun Feb 12, 2017 20:51 in General Talk

ClixSense does not have a social app at this time.

Remember forever » Post #15

Sun Feb 12, 2017 20:49 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
msblahms wrote: yes i remember clixsense paying me the money I earned by working here not some kind of donation as the generosity in your post suggests, and clixsense earned whenever i earned this is no charity if you have become delusional after losing pp



Sorry if you can not read my bad Eglish

what donation . charity are you talking???

All I did say is that ClixSense is honest , paying and we have no right to spit on it for not have a PP here. yes most of us do not like it but that is life

For me you say delusional ????? for what ?
At the end of a day to be honest i do not care if i stop this kind of job in future or not

as many here know my post in September last year I have full AU pension and part Swiss pension since Oct 2016 , did stop 80% of work on internet and will probably stop the rest at the end of this year

in short i do not give a s..t for your post here and you did not understand my post

Your post is fine and I understood it completely.

In reality, ClixSense does pay more than most GPT programs, especially on offers and surveys.
And it's great because ClixSense is legit. They have some obstacles over their ten years but
they've always come out just fine.

Also in reality, I have made close to $14,000 or $15,000 dollars here. That is over the course
of ten years. There is a program I have been in for 14 or so years that has paid me about the
same amount and I pay $10 a month for it. There is another program I am in that I have been
in for about ten years or more and I pay $17 every month for it and made about the same.

The point I am making is, most the programs I am in, I have been in for ten or more years, have
earned similar amounts, but pay more. Granted I am in a few old GPT programs too that cost
me nothing but here again, they don't pay as good on the offers or surveys. None are charities
and I am mighty sure everyone knows that. Some times however, the money is so easy that it
makes one feel like charity. Not like I am digging ditches or bailing hay.

It's extra money any way you look at it. Besides, you have to stick around and get the extra
money so you can feed those wallabies.

Remember forever » Post #5

Sun Feb 12, 2017 13:21 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Since We lost PP lots of crap is written here
Remember my first post here when we lost PP......it was , maybe i will stop working here and yes Thank You ClixSense , yes again I did say thank you clixsense
I was angry but i still told thank you clixsense

CixSense is most honest site forever . I was paid every time , I earned and was paid , you earned and you was paid everytime ,
What about future ?
Future for me is clear . It was and will be forever nice words from me to ClixSense , Thank You ClixSense same word I wrote in time we lost PP and I was angrybut not angry with ClixSense


Bad English from Croat but it is from my heart

It's always easy to give up. Winners never do. That's why you are a winner. Not too sure about your wife tho. :lol:

general talk means anything,,,locks or no locks! » Post #4

Sat Feb 11, 2017 22:03 in General Talk

You folks seem to forget the rules.

If you want to have sex, go get a room. If you're looking for a date, go to a dating site.

I've been very lenient but I am going to start contacting admin about some of the topics
going on here. This is very uncalled for and it is going to stop. If that means banning
a few members from the forum, so be it. He has and he does ban members that post
against the rules, post lies, and go against the forum rules.

General talk does not mean you can talk sex, tell lies and say that admin has discontinued
PayPal on his own free will, etc.

I am telling you this only one time. Admin is NOT in a good mood and has had a lot to
deal with. He is not going to tolerate this junk. Keep it up and I will make sure he sees
your posts.

What Payment Method to use as paypal alternative? » Post #2

Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:16 in General Talk

You can choose any of the payment options that are available to you in your ClixSense profile.

If you are having a tough time choosing, you might want to visit the international sub forum here
and see what others in your country are choosing.

netdating,,,,is clixsense a big helping hand? » Post #4

Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:00 in General Talk

ClixSense is not a dating program and your post is very inappropriate.

There are a large variety of dating programs online. You may want to do a search through google
or another search engine.

Indian members are in trouble » Post #2

Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:57 in Hindi

Why not go to the Indian sub forum and ask them?

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #32

Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:18 in General Talk

Leloes wrote: I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

I must have missed your question because I never saw one. If you ask one, I will try to be 'snarky'
if that is what you want and it sure seems you do.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #31

Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:16 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: hey val,does clixsy issue cheques to England?
maybe a stupid question but i thought perhaps it does coz pretty good ties between both nations,,plz confirm,,btw is standard Charter Bank american?

If the check option is displayed in your profile, you can choose it.

As far as I know, checks are only available to USA and Canada.

Also as far as I know Charted Bank is American but located in some countries/continents.
You can do a search such as google search to find out.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #28

Sat Feb 11, 2017 15:43 in General Talk

I have worked in a bank before so I do know what I am talking about.

In regards to what you want to do Leloes, as I stated, you know your situation better than anyone else.
I certainly was not lecturing you. I was stating true facts. I don't care if you cash out by check or if
you ever cash out at all. That is your choice.

When I type here, I do so mostly knowing that others read it. It is NOT directed completely to you Leloes.
It's directed to everyone that is trying to decide what payment option to use.

I will say, maybe you need to report that bank for unfair practices. Just because a teller does not know a
business is no reason for them not to cash a check. That is mighty lame and mighty illegal.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 5, 2020 14:35:07 EST