Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Surveys That Waste Your Time? » Post #2

Wed Nov 09, 2016 20:53 in General Talk

What has 'fair' got to do with anything! I don't think there is much today that is 'fair'.

It does not matter if it is fair or not fair. That is the way it is and you have the option to
try and complete the surveys or simply ignore them.

It's garbage time. » Post #18

Wed Nov 09, 2016 17:18 in General Talk

erebus1966 wrote: Nowadays we eat junk food, wear distressed clothes and broken jeans, watch trash TV, talk and write in weird/sick slang.
When and why we chose to live in a dump?

You said a mouth full and answered your own question....because we choose to.

Market Crash Imminent » Post #22

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:19 in General Talk

Gold is up. :lol:

Not everything is down. Same ole same ole, actually. Every time there is a change, it goes
down and then goes back up again a week later.

It's Donald Duck shock the world. » Post #6

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:03 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: Donald Duck shock the world.


Did you say 'David Duck'?

Stunning victory over Democrat ! » Post #9

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:59 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: i dont wanna get in a debate so im goin2 make it quick and exit super fast,,,,,TRUMP WILL BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THIS CENTURY! :shock:


zoooo00000mmmmmmmmmm gone

It's funny how some people make remarks like that, that do not even live in the USA
and have no idea the full impact of what people in the USA are facing today.

I am glad he won and I think he will make a better president than what we have had
in quite some time.

It's garbage time. » Post #10

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:46 in General Talk

60's and 70's was the best.

TODAY........!!! » Post #3

Tue Nov 08, 2016 13:03 in General Talk

monica1959 wrote: I am French and I've never been to UNITED STATES
But I hope one day to discover this country.
But today in France, it is 15h in the afternoon and I know that the united states will choose their president.
I'm very anxious, I will not say on the forum what would be my choice, but I would love to know what is the atmosphere right now there.

The atmosphere is nervous, anxious, excitement, nail biting, hopeful, and most every emotion you
can think of.

Market Crash Imminent » Post #16

Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:13 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: What happened to Rod ? Hasn't been posting lately,
a topic like this and no comment form him, something is wrong, is he ok ?
What did you do to him Valerie ? :D

He's fine. He got the ole boot.

server time changed..??? » Post #3

Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:10 in General Talk

No.

Server time is the same.

Concerned » Post #13

Mon Nov 07, 2016 19:42 in General Talk

One reason why I do that some times 'CatMonster' is so that someone may remember the internet
history. Some day, ole Valerie may not be around. Alertpay now Payza may be gone or even turn
into something else. The Patel brothers may be gone.

Take someone 16 years old at this moment. What stories will he recall about internet startups,
40, 50 or even 60 years from now? Who will relay the correct information?

Well, there you have it. Just a very small chunk of a tiny corner online, came to be.

You Tube video » Post #3

Mon Nov 07, 2016 17:00 in General Talk

It's a good thing I keep kleenex on my desk and I can barely see to type.

I can't help it, but I am rolling in laughter and tears. Oh my goodness.

Actually, I am not sure what the question is and just guessing that maybe there was a ClixSense video?
In fact, there was some time back. YouTube some times blocks content about programs and that is
probably the case in regards to a ClixSense video on YouTube. Probably been blocked.

Would you quit your job for taking online survey? » Post #19

Mon Nov 07, 2016 14:23 in General Talk

I forgot about that part, lotoole.

David, being your own boss is not always what it people may think it is.

Reminds me of my aunt. She's on up in age now and lives with one of the grand children.
Most of her life, she owned a house that she paid on the monthly mortgage. Eventually,
they sold the house in the country and rented a house inside the city. She said the reason
why they did that was because:

-They had to mow lots of yard
-They had to pay for lawn mowers
-They had to pay for gas for the lawn mowers
-They had to pay for upkeep/repairs of the lawn mowers
-They had to buy new lawn mowers when the old wore out
-They had to pay a monthly mortgage that was more than rent
-They had to pay property tax
-They had to pay property insurance
-They had to pay more gasoline going to and from town, rather than being in town
-They had to pay for a new roof
-They had to pay for house upkeep....paint, repairs, etc
-They had to spend a lot of their time at their house doing the above that they didn't spend enough time with each other and enjoy things outside of the house as much

What they liked about paying rent:

-Much lower monthly outlay since the rent was lower than their mortgage was
-Very small yard to mow that only took them about 15 minutes
-Almost null to pay for a mower, gas, upkeep, etc. In fact, they used a manual mower half the time
-No expense for home repairs. Anything that went wrong or needed repaired, the landlord had it done immediately
-Saved a ton of vehicle gasoline since they no longer had to drive into the city daily
-No property tax to pay
-No property insurance to pay
-----And she said, when they died, their children wouldn't have to argue over who got the house since they no longer had one!

And.....a couple of years ago, her husband passed away. As I said, she now lives with a grand daughter.
She doesn't even have the rent to pay now.

So what has that got to do with being your own boss?

A lot. Because when you are your own boss, you do have your own expenses too.

New Movie - Gets ya thinking about aliens » Post #12

Mon Nov 07, 2016 14:07 in General Talk

All this electronic stuff, even in hospitals, has to be doing something to us, and most people think
nothing of it.

I have stopped going to a particular dentist because every time I go, he takes X-rays. I know it
is just a money thing on his part. I go to have a tooth extracted and he takes an X-ray when I
was just there few weeks prior and he took X-ray.....of the entire mouth every time! I felt like
saying 'why don't you just hang out in here with me whilst she snaps the image?'.....no I did not
say it, I instead, changed dentists.

Microwaves, tv's, desktops, laptops, electronic cars, x-ray machines, scanners, printers, and it
is almost a never ending list. Cell phones now a very biggie and parents even placing them in
the hands of their children.

That is one thing I don't use much.....cell phone. I am home most the time and I am not a
person that talks on the phone. I keep my cell phone primarily for emergencies and quick
calls for family when I am out and about.

I also think people look so stupid holding up cell phones in crowds, taking videos and photos.
Another thing I think is so strange is people that consistently take pictures of themselves.

I have a family member that takes selfies of herself almost daily and post them on Facebook. :lol:
That seems so lame to me. What the heck. You look the same today as you did yesterday. And
of course 'friends' almost feel obligated to say how nice you look. Selfie's rank up there with
my list of stupid things people do.

paypal limiting merchant accounts » Post #28

Mon Nov 07, 2016 13:52 in General Talk

shadecat wrote: So do you have to give them your SS# when you cash out reaches $600.00? I am very concerned about security of giving out my SS# over the internet.

I answered that in your topic.

About needing SS numbers for cash out.. » Post #2

Mon Nov 07, 2016 13:48 in General Talk

Actually, I was the one that got them to encrypt the SS numbers years ago when they first began
requiring it.

To explain....

When John owned ClixSense, I don't think he required it. If he did, it was on down the road a bit.

When ClixSense transferred over to Jim, at an early stage, he required it.

So I entered mine and updated the info and noticed the numbers were there like daylight. In other
words, anyone that did manage to get into my account, would see my SS#. I contacted them about
it and they immediately saw my point and encrypted except for the last 4 numbers. So that is all that
is displayed. The first 5 numbers do not display.

I've had mine in there for years. Never had a problem. In fact, I also have it listed with some
affiliate companies, never had an issue at all.

To also be clear, you will receive the W-4 forms at tax time but YOU are responsible for what you
turn into the tax man, not ClixSense.

I sure wouldn't put it in any of the bux sites or fly by night programs.

Marriage Bug » Post #9

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 in General Talk

Not everyone is logical.

Just look at you sitting there rocking back and forth with headphones 24/7.
How logical is that?

clarification of ads » Post #4

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:16 in General Talk

Ok well that doesn't say anything either.

ClixSense is not into politics, just for the record. Jim is not a politician and I don't think he has
even been following the USA candidates. He doesn't have political ads. However, this IS an
advertising program. If you see an advert that may have something to do with politics, so what...
just click it off if you don't like it.

Marriage Bug » Post #7

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 in General Talk

Not really. I did it twice. Understandable that ok, first time did not work so try again.
So twice did not work out. That's it. No more for me.

Look at people that have been married three, four, five, six, seven....and more times.
Now that is very very buggy.

Would you quit your job for taking online survey? » Post #11

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 in General Talk

People have always been lazy. Think about the caveman time frame. The caveman couldn't
even exert enough energy to date a woman. Couldn't even introduce themselves properly.
Nooooo, they'd just dray the woman by the hair of their head and drag them to their cave.
How much lazier does it get than that?

daylight saving ends » Post #3

Mon Nov 07, 2016 05:51 in General Talk

That is why I am sitting here typing needless senseless pointless content.
My day and night is already screwed up.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:06:46 EST