Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Are We for Real » Post #29

Sun Nov 13, 2016 23:21 in General Talk

How do you know that imperfections are imperfections?

According to you know what, everything WAS perfect.

There is a few things that are rather evident:

1. The past - according to the art work left behind thousands of years ago, there were astronauts, air craft, and more that appears to have ....

2. The future - came from the future or from another planet

Are We for Real » Post #22

Sun Nov 13, 2016 20:16 in General Talk

Actually, one thing I am absolutely certain of, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is there really
is a higher power that knows everything we do and hears all. Once you have felt that and
experienced a communication path, you never forget it.

It's fun to think of the possibilities but one also must realize the realities. We are in fact
all real and everything on this planet is real.

I think the main questions humans have is NOT are we real but ARE WE ALONE? How
did we really get here? Who put us here?

I think when we are children we grow up with the beliefs of our parents. Some where
along the way, we may begin feeling a bit over whelmed when we realize there is
thousands of beliefs and can we be so closed minded as to believe ours is the right one?

My new page of cool and weird facts,,,n etc etc » Post #35

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 in General Talk

BBC - Reindeer's wartime submarine trip

There's pictures of the reindeer. I was surprised how small it was but I guess it grew up after it got
on the ship and ate all that carnation milk.

what is it Cat in photo » Post #3

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 in General Talk

PS. Some times cats dress up like a dog to fool us

I'm kidding! :lol:

what is it Cat in photo » Post #2

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 in General Talk

You had posted in the 'success' sub forum so I moved your topic.

If you don't see a cat, click the 'reload' and it will reload the images.
Every so often it can be very difficult to detect the cat or in rare cases, a cat may not display.
It only takes a moment to click 'reload'.

My new page of cool and weird facts,,,n etc etc » Post #33

Sun Nov 13, 2016 09:09 in General Talk

I don't know about an ad in the local paper by catty but......

oh boo hoo sob sob sob! Pollyanna ...... ohhhhh boooo hoooo cry cry cry sniffle !

I think I have heard a little about Pollyanna before but not the full story.

Are We for Real » Post #11

Sun Nov 13, 2016 08:43 in General Talk

I think it is often good to be open minded and look at the possibilities.
As far as I know, everything is possible.

Reminds me of the guy many years ago....can't recall his name at the moment. I remember
if from psychology classes. His theory 'The Brain'. It's a crazy yet very interesting theory
especially from someone that lived so long ago. What he theorized, only one brain existed.
The one brain, thinks all of this. You don't really exist and I don't really exist and no one
really exists. We're all thought up by one brain.

What I find so interesting about that theory is, they didn't have computers in his day. Today
we can look at his theory and compare it to a computer network.....in other words, a 'server'
or 'one huge control center'.

Did you really do anything yesterday or last year or the year before, etc? OR do you just
believe you did?

I do believe human manipulation is possible but that relates to my belief in a higher power.
Still, how did that higher power come to be? I don't deny the existence of the higher power.
I do keep an open mind on the possibilities of where that higher power is, how it came to
be, and the various ways one may look at it.

One thing is for sure, If I am truly a moderator at this forum, would whomever it is doing
the controlling, could you please make members stop:

-posting one emoticon
-excessive emoticons
-payment proofs with transaction id's and/or email address
-complaints of being cheated by a survey

Thank you.

Would you quit your job for taking online survey? » Post #30

Sat Nov 12, 2016 18:33 in General Talk

Topic Locked

Don't forget - Today is USA Holiday » Post #7

Fri Nov 11, 2016 18:07 in General Talk

The holiday list is stickied in the payment support sub forum.

Don't forget - Today is USA Holiday » Post #1

Fri Nov 11, 2016 09:26 in General Talk

If you're looking for a payment today, it probably won't arrive.

Today is a USA holiday. Veterans Day

My new page of cool and weird facts,,,n etc etc » Post #12

Fri Nov 11, 2016 09:23 in General Talk

Ya, probably a lot of women know the dryer trick.

What I do is place a very damp towel in the dryer to get wrinkles out of something new.

For example, the other day I ordered a bed skirt. I opened the packaged and of course it
was wrinkled. No need to wash it, just a bed skirt for the bottom of the bed. I put it in
the dryer with a very damp towel for five minutes, and it was wrinkle free when I took it
out.

I've heard of many old laws that are still on the books today. Not enforced but there just
the same.

For some reason, I have the urge to go pee in a helmet.

promoting to get referrals » Post #16

Fri Nov 11, 2016 09:14 in General Talk

aragorm1976 wrote: Hi Valerie, I see your point. But I think she was an ignorant in that situation, and missed a pretty damn good offer. Maybe in 5 months a friend of her was going to marry, and then she could have had a bright new dress to wear, that she even did not pay for.

You GOT IT!

The friend did NOT tell me why I NEEDED the dress!

-Save it to wear to a wedding, party, special event at some point
-Give it to one of your daughters
-Sell it

In that scenario, IF the friend at told me why I needed the dress, I would have got the dress.

Here is a real scenario.....

I told a fellow I met on Facebook about ClixSense. I did not tell him right away. I got to know
him a little bit first and I had mentioned ClixSense to him before but briefly mentioned it, that
was all. A couple things stood out about him....... that he lived alone, that he is retired, that he
he enjoys fishing, that he goes fishing most weekends weather permitting and that it can be a
little expensive going fishing often. I then one day explained ClixSense to him and told him
why he needed ClixSense. I explained that he could make enough money through the week
to cover some of his fishing expenses. Guess what? He joined. He was in fact very active
for almost two years. Then he met a lady on Facebook, got married, and I he is not active
here any more. He was actually very appreciative. One of the first weeks of joining he made
$10.00 and said it was more than enough to cover a six pack of beer and a container of
night crawlers.

So my point is, often you have to tell people WHY THEY NEED it.

Get anything you want in life » Post #12

Fri Nov 11, 2016 08:51 in General Talk

@clickcashonline don't misunderstand what you read!

Sally married a dead beat junkie and she lives her life in misery.
Jane married a dead beat junkie and divorced him, married someone else and is happy.

Ted clocked in late to work some times, rarely worked hard enough to meet production quota.
Bob clocked in early to work some times, always worked hard and met above quota goals.
Ted wonders why he did not get an advancement and Bob did.

All the briefs you get from reading or hearing, is fine but not entirely true. You can have
all the greatest thoughts in the world but that won't get you any where. Have you ever
read about the 'law of attraction'? They are full of bologna too.

IF I were going to write a book it would be on the 'law of action and positive thinking'.
It's rare to succeed without the other.

Use common sense. Take a look around. You are not a magnet and no matter how hard
you want to be one, you won't be. However, you can think positive, focus on making the
best choices you can (action) and stay away from things and people that tend to pull you
down and sway you from what you want in life.

promoting to get referrals » Post #12

Thu Nov 10, 2016 19:19 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote:
Quote:what DIDN'T she do?

Fasten you to a radiator with the heat turned up on full, and leave a bottle of water in a cool bag just out of reach?

:lol: :lol: Hilarious! Oh my gosh, I am cracking up but.....I suddenly feel very thirsty.

promoting to get referrals » Post #10

Thu Nov 10, 2016 16:57 in General Talk

Allow me to present a scenario to you and perhaps it will help you out.

This is not true and is my example:

A friend of mine sent me an email and told me about a beautiful dress at a yard sale
that is being given away for free to whomever can wear it. My friend saw that the dress
was my size so she contacted me right away to tell me. I tole my friend I did not need it.
My friend insisted that I should go get it because it is beautiful and free. I proceeded to
tell my friend I do not need the dress. My friend told me it is a designer dress, beautiful,
my size, and would cost $800.00 new. I told her again, I do not need the dress. I let
her know I would look silly wearing the dress to walmart......I would ruin it mowing my
yard with it on....It would clog up my closet worse than my closet already is.....etc etc.
My friend was very disappointed that I did not want the expensive beautiful dress.....
after all it is FREE.

What was my friend doing in the scenario?

She was trying to sell me an item because it was free BUT what DIDN'T she do?

Things to Hate » Post #16

Thu Nov 10, 2016 08:06 in General Talk

I just betcha that Vroom never tried to open a blister pack.

Things to Hate » Post #14

Thu Nov 10, 2016 07:40 in General Talk

I agree with hating can cat food. Why does it stink like rotten stink?

I hate going to the doctor.
I hate going to the dentist.

Market Crash Imminent » Post #24

Thu Nov 10, 2016 07:30 in General Talk

I guess I look at life as a chance of rain.

I don't worry about it but I do keep a few umbrellas handy, just in case.

Things to Hate » Post #1

Wed Nov 09, 2016 20:57 in General Talk

Do you hate anything?

I hate 'blister packs'. Some times I cut and cut and cut, only to find the item still won't come
out of the package.

It's garbage time. » Post #22

Wed Nov 09, 2016 20:55 in General Talk

I just think they ought to wear clothes period.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:10:08 EST