Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Gunner is saved » Post #10

Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:50 in General Talk

The video is real.

The puppy was not on a leash.

The cameras are placed there by the wildlife organization.

The alligator was small. Their jaws are very strong. The man's fingers were cut up from
trying to hold the jaws open. If you look closely at the video, you can see after the puppy
is free, the man himself tries to free his hands without the gator chomping down on them.

The man did not hesitate but what could have happen, a large gator show up behind him.
He was very much in danger but he did not think about that.

Fraud and corruption once again prevails! » Post #7

Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:40 in General Talk

Unfortunately, age is a little more than a number.

Lots of stuff begins to happen when you turn 50 and from there on, it's pretty
much like a slippy slide.

Gunner is saved » Post #1

Tue Nov 24, 2020 08:39 in General Talk

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #35

Tue Nov 24, 2020 05:40 in General Talk

LOL

They say the 'Vortex' is a good air fryer also. It's the one on the right that he
has called 'InstaPot' by mistake a couple of times.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #33

Mon Nov 23, 2020 21:43 in General Talk

Doctors here do inform their patients of what they need to do for their health.
Don't they do that in Canada?

Why would I be surprised on how life style affects health? :lol:

That's why they came out with ObamaCare Marketplace Plans. They tried to enforce people
to purchase health insurance. They also made it some silly little fine that if you did not have
health insurance you would pay a fine of something like $250 or $500. I don't think anyone
has every paid it and it makes no sense because health insurance cost more than the fine.

No, ObamaCare is nothing like Canada. It's simply a choice of insurance plans and insurance
companies. They threw in some incentives such as pre-existing conditions accepted.

Yes it's important to have medical insurance, for sure. You just never know and it doesn't
matter what age you are, you need to have it here.

The dentists here do have rates and also charge an office visit. So initially they want the office
visit paid up front. If they have your insurance card on file, it's different. They have their
standard fees. Cost per filling a tooth. Cost for cleaning teeth. Cost for extracting a tooth.
Cost for X-rays. Cost of office visit. Cost of partials. Costs of dentures. All that is known.
All one needs to do is ask their dentist or the receptionist. If you need some kind of major
surgery, you'd probably go to a dental surgeon.

I don't pay $300 for meds. I have insurance that covers most of it.

Retirement income is not fixed across the board. It's based on the years worked, income
paid in to social security over the years.

I don't eat hamburgers but yes people put hamburgers and all kinds of food in an air fryer.

And You Are ......... » Post #15

Mon Nov 23, 2020 19:14 in General Talk

I can eliminate the posts. That still makes me an eliminator.

tasman1 you need to keep your toothless to help you build your nest.
Also you will have a difficult time biting green nana's.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #31

Mon Nov 23, 2020 19:07 in General Talk

Medicare part A is hospital and Medicare part B is doctor.

As I understand it, there is a co-pay and a deductible. Once the deductible is met, there is a 20%
co-pay at least with Part B. If you went to the doctor and your deductible was met and the office
visit was $100, you would pay $20. I know there is a deductible for part A but it may be a bit more
complicated depending on hospital stay, tests, surgeries. Still, medicare will pay most of it.

Medicare part D is drug plan and I am not sure all that involves yet.

Well Darkstar2, believe it or not, it's not always about life style change. Many people have high
blood pressure and are basically healthy otherwise. In regards to changing a life style, doctors
cannot force people to do anything.

No doubt there are bad doctors. I like my doctor so that is good. I've never known of a hospital
stating they needed to have such and such number of surgeries, etc. They don't do that here.

My husbands doctor, hospital bills, was almost one million dollars. His insurance covered most of
it.

Medicare kicks in when a person turns 65. That is if you have paid into medicare. I guess those
that have not paid into medicare over the years get some sort of aid. Maybe they get medicare too.
I dunno. Not to confuse medicare with various insurance companies. A person on medicare can
also carry supplemental insurance with any insurance company they want.

It depends on the person that does not work and what State they are in. Some States, maybe all,
have medicaid. Medicaid will pay according to that States plan. Also, depends on the location of
hospital regulations, etc. I do see more and more signs now in doctor offices, dental offices, etc
'must pay for services first or present insurance card'....something like that.

Oh, the Medicare $145.00 a month, automatically comes out of my retirement check. It's simply
automatic for everyone that is retired unless they refuse it.

I quit smoking years ago.

Don't get me wrong, air fryers do get hot and so does the basket but not so much like a hot pan
on the stove. The basket also cools off very quickly....probably because it is plastic. :roll:

Some plastics are toxic. That's why cooking utensils of plastic are bp free or some such as that.
Free of toxins.

You can in fact place cookware in the basket. I do. You can also place foil in the basket. I do
that too. When I bake fish in the air fryer, I put the fish on a metal pie pan.

And You Are ......... » Post #11

Mon Nov 23, 2020 14:32 in General Talk

Give the ape a banana!

Yes. I am the eliminator here.

If you are very bad, I may have you eliminated from the forums. :lol:

Poll , Life Change » Post #44

Mon Nov 23, 2020 14:29 in General Talk

I don't agree too much with the 'we write the script'.

I prefer to blame it on our parents and DNA. :mrgreen:

You know, how many here can say we decided what country we would be born into and
what education we would receive if any and so on and on.

Here again, it's like John Lennon's mom that was killed. I dunno the fault in it but I am
mighty sure she did not write that into her life script. What about whom ever it was that
run her down and killed her? That was probably an accident and was not wrote into the
drivers life script.

What I am saying is, everything around us has influence on us. Whether it is in our DNA
or learned or not learned. Others we know, even online, may influence our thoughts, our
decisions, and even our subconscious.

There's books wrote about people that just can't ever get a break their entire life. Lots of
people like that in real life. I'm not saying the choices we make do not make a difference
because it does. It's that we don't always know if the choices we make are going to be
the right ones. A person may be intelligent, work hard, make seemingly good decisions
but be an unfortunate. He may get fired, his family falls off a cliff and dies, he is diagnosed
with leprosy, and the guy has a big heart, kind to everyone, but yet he suffers every day
by no choice of his own.

Just sayin.

And You Are ......... » Post #9

Mon Nov 23, 2020 14:18 in General Talk

Keep guessing.

And You Are ......... » Post #7

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:11 in General Talk

Guess.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #29

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:10 in General Talk

My sister has a big Ninja that does about everything.

She hates it and rarely uses it. It has a couple of different lids that come with it.
She can pressure cook or air fry in it. She says it's too much trouble to use. I
can see why she would not like it. I don't generally like products in which you
have to switch out parts or read an encyclopedia to use it.

I have an InstaPot and a real pressure cooker. I do use the instapot and I never
use the real pressure cooker.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #28

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:00 in General Talk

I guess the USA has the best health care services in the world, or at least one of the best.
The problem is, it's expensive so people do need to have health care insurance.

Next year my Medicare will kick in. That is presently about $145.00 per month for parts
A and B. That covers primarily hospital and doctor. It's more if you want part D which is
the drug prescription plan. I forget what part C is. I think there is more parts that those. lol

No, I don't have issues breathing. I may in the future at some point, that I don't know.

Here with insurance, we have an online chart. It relays our records and suggested tests
and physicals and vaccines, etc. For example if you are my age and have a past history
or present history of smoking cigarettes, it suggest the low dose ct scan. When it's time
for a flu vaccine, it relays that info. If it's time for a mammogram, it relays that. If I
want to have a face to face online visit with my doctor, I can do that there too. Altho I
never have had the need to, I simply go to the doctor in person. It's very neat to have
that because I can see all my test results, keep up with whatever tests I need to have, etc.

Drug costs are very expensive. Not all, but many are. One drug I take is about $70 a
month. I'm anemic so I also take prescription Ferrous (iron) and it's only $4. I also take
high blood pressure med. All together, I'd say the cost for my prescriptions run about
$300 a month. However, I have insurance so I don't actually pay much out of pocket.

Some people pay an extreme amount because they have a lot of meds and/or health
issues that have very costly meds.

Yeah, everything is plastic plastic plastic. Obviously the way the air fryers are made,
they don't emit fire to melt the plastic. I suppose the plastic that is used, is heat
resistant. When I remove the basket of food, it is hot but not very. The food is hot
but the basket not so much.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #26

Mon Nov 23, 2020 07:15 in General Talk

I smoked about a pack a day for many years.

Why is relying on vaccines wrong? Do you realize the number of diseases and
deaths we would have if it not for vaccines? Polio in the 50's was a biggie and
vaccines eradicated that horrific disease. There is flu shots that no doubt save
many lives not to mention prevent people from getting sick.

Everyone will not get the vaccine on the same day. At least not in the USA. The
first people to get the vaccine will be healthcare workers and after that, nursing
home patients.

Well, I don't know about dentists in Canada but I dentists are very good in the
USA are very good. The dentist I go to does not get paid per tooth. lol

Yes in some air fryers you can cook most anything. Mine even has a 'bake'
setting. They are very easy to clean. Most have a basket and that is where
you place the food. All of them are plastic except for maybe a Ninja that has
a ceramic basket. All you do to clean is pull the basket out and either wash it
by hand or place in dishwasher. They also have air fryers now that look like
toaster ovens and some are toaster ovens with air fryer and some serve as
more than one function like pressure cooker plus air fryer. There's some videos
on YouTube of the 8qt Gourmia (the one I have).

Gourmia 8 Quart Air Fryer Demo and Review - YouTube

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #24

Sun Nov 22, 2020 22:31 in General Talk

Yep, PineCone gives you the boot very quickly if you don't go over and do
every survey they send you. If you miss a few in a row, they simply kick
you out. No goodbyes either.

The scan was for lung but it does see the heart too. It's that new lung scan
that rotates the scan imagery. Yes, I am a former smoker.

Lymph nodes are common on the lung but they should be small and not grow.
That is why I will have a scan in 3 months to see if it is growing. If it's grown,
that is bad news. The good news is, early detection is always best.

I think the ONLY thing that is going to save the day is a vaccine.

You'll love this.... My neighbor was telling me his son said people are fearing
the vaccine because they think a tracking chip will be in it.

Yep, dentists are always busy. Tuesday is D day. lol

Air fryer, not small unless you buy a small one. Mine is 8 quart so it holds a lot.
Nope, no meatballs.

Lifetime Total $135,342.09 » Post #23

Sun Nov 22, 2020 08:42 in Your Stats

The strategy is to refer as many active users as you can.

Meditation » Post #9

Sat Nov 21, 2020 19:35 in General Talk

Apes don't eat lemons.

Movie sprouting - Banned in some countries » Post #6

Sat Nov 21, 2020 19:33 in General Talk

Google 'Megan Is Missing' and read the Wikipedia.

Not all girls talk that way, not even women.

The producer was smart because he placed the type of girls action in this movie as
what would happen to the same type in real life.

For example parents that keep an eye on their kids, monitor what their kids can access
online, limit their computer use, and basically have a good active upbringing, do not
generally fall into the stranger danger.

What the writer did was put two girls that would be likely to fall prey. One being a very
popular girl but had been sexually abused. The other girl, a loner, bullied, and just wanting
to be accepted and have a friend. The sexually abused girl, could tell the other girl about
her sexual encounters knowing she was not going to expose anything she was told.

Two very different girls but both with deep problems.

What makes it even worse is the ending to two very sad girls, while the bullies go on with
their rude life.

The movie was made in one week and the girls were minors and Wiki says their parents were
there during the filming.

Walmart in my area - TP = 0 » Post #21

Sat Nov 21, 2020 19:14 in General Talk

I'm more of a product reviewer and tester.

Understand, I am not knocking anyone that does the low paying surveys.
They do add up if you do enough of them.

I had several appointments to keep this month. Decided to have my last three teeth on
bottom extracted. I was going to go with a partial but one of those teeth was bothering
me.

Then I had an appointment this month for a CT Chest low dose scan. Came back my heart is
normal but shows I have mild emphysema and a large lymph node of unknown etiology. So
I have another appointment in three months for another scan to see if the lymph node is
growing.

There were days my sister and I had to do some major shopping this month. That consumed
several days. In the State of Kentucky the spread is growing. Kind of funny because we went
thru McDonalds today for a coke, and saw a vehicle with New York plates. People are leaving
New York in droves and heading to the States with less covid. Unfortunately, not much safety
any where now.

Next week I have a dental appointment to have my teeth cleaned and one filling replaces.

A rather busy month.

The air fryer I have cooked fries, potato wedges, whole potato, sweet potato, fish of various,
dinner rolls, veggies, and more. I mainly like it for those items I listed, potato and fish.

Meditation » Post #6

Sat Nov 21, 2020 18:50 in General Talk

Silly ape, your head is full of nana's.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2021 10:35:50 EST