Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

dansbanners » Post #1

Wed Jan 20, 2021 22:31 in General Talk

So Dan, I was looking at some information I have from when ClixSense was hacked.

Did you perhaps enroll twice back then? I don't think so but thought I'd ask.

The funny thing is, I enrolled before you. However, according to what I have, you are
enrolled before me.

I know none of that matters now but the database was obviously screwy.

The betrayal of Trump ! » Post #13

Thu Jan 14, 2021 18:55 in General Talk

As an American in my 60's and well educated, I do know a little about American government
and I try to be non-bias in my opinions. I prefer to know the facts.

I was for Trump and still am but no point since he did not get re-elected.

Those that say Trump did nothing during his presidency, is totally incorrect.

But lets start with the capital riot. Trump never told anyone to storm the capital.
What he did say was walk down the streets and protest.

In America, peaceful protests are allowed. There is nothing corrupt or wrong with
choosing to protest in a peaceful manner.

If you realized the facts, you would also know that the majority of protesters were
in fact peaceful. It was actually a very small percentage of people that created
havoc. Those people that did violent acts, are those that get off on doing so all the
time. What I mean by that, that is their life. That is what they want to do no matter
what. Are you familiar with Hells Angels Biker Organization? Most people are. There
are those 'wannabe' groups that enjoy attention and want to raise hell wherever they
can and do so in the name of freedom.

Unfortunately, many journalists today have lost their ethics. Now it is about money
and how far they can go on the power line. We can look at people such as Megan Kelly
as a good example. She worked for Fox News, then went to another broadcast and
even went on to have her own show. She didn't care about you or about the people.
She cared about herself, what she could do for herself, what she could gain for herself.

Perhaps I should not use the term 'today' so sparingly because I can remember even
as a kid, how journalists/media could destroy a person. A person could be innocent but
if the media found the person guilty, their life was destroyed.

A lot of people did not and do not like Trump because he is a prick and an asshole and
he says whatever he wants to say and does not sugar coat his words. The media did a
good job at bringing about any and every piece of dirt on him they could.

And this is where the shit hits the fan. This is where society needs a rude awakening.

Do we want people to do the job they were hired to do?
Or
Do we want people in office that are nice but lie to us and not do their job?

People want to look at morals but who has scruples today?

I'm not looking for Roosevelt. He does not exist any more.

I do believe whoever is president of the USA, should be respected. Here is the issue
again. People lack respect. I didn't vote for Obama and I did not like him but he was
our president and I respected him.

People have been extremely nasty to president Trump and as soon as he stepped into
office, they have focused time and tax payer money on getting him out any way and
any excuse they could find.

President Trump would have done even more IF the democrats would have let him.
To say he has not done anything, is absurd.

President Trump did a LOT for America. As a man, I do not like him. As a president,
I liked a lot of what he did for America, not everything, but a lot.

I don't believe for even one second that Trump causes the deaths of Americans with
covid-19. Here again, all built up to make it look like Trump is the cause of people
dying from covid.

They even tried over and over and over again to call Trump a racist.

Under Trump, poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.

Pre COVID-19, African American unemployment was at an all-time low.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.

The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed African Americans, and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.

Trump signed the first Perkins C.T.E. reauthorization since 2016, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.

The lowest-paid 25% of Americans had a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers. This benefits African Americans because many, according to Associated Press research cited in 2018 by USA TODAY, are in low-paying jobs.

Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.

The Trump administration made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.

It withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major change in trade policy.

The Trump Administration secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.

It approved up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation, but announced a total of $28 billion in aid for farmers in 2018 and 2019.

Other accomplishments include a dozen hostages freed, moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, initiating historic tax cut legislation for Opportunity Zones and fulfilling his campaign promise to improve the Veterans Administration, just to name a few.

The above italic by John Floyd article from Trump's long list of accomplishments

The above, is truly a short list.

A lot of people vote without even knowing what they are voting for.
A lot of people have no idea why or how this voting election could be fraudulent AND
a lot of people do not realize that the president has every constitutional right for a
recount and an investigation.

I would recommend people do their research and get the facts.

I respect president elect Biden and I hope he will do a great job but I am not so sure
he is running the show or if he will even make it to the finale.

Zathura: A Space Adventure - Valerie » Post #2

Thu Jan 07, 2021 15:36 in General Talk

I don't know.

All I can think of is 'Zelda' the game.

Two for Valerie ...tasman1 » Post #13

Tue Jan 05, 2021 16:48 in General Talk

Well I went to Washington and then to Georgia and came across an old republican hippie.
His hair was longer than mine and he was quite desirable in appearance. He ask me if I
wanted to attend a 'protest' gathering in regards to the smaller size of Twinkies. I agreed.

So off we went together to the Twinkie protest convention. There was a table 16 yards
long and on it was a Twinkie Banana Cake 16 yards long. It did look delicious but I chose
to pass due to my shyness around my new found hippie protester guy (he did look less
desirable with a Twinkie in his mouth).

After that protest he invited me to travel in his fried out kombi to California to hit the big
surf. I told him I did not know how to surf but he said he would teach me.

Well, we finally got to the big surf in Cali where he proceeded to teach me to surf. A shark
took a bite out of my surf board so I told him I was finished with surfing. We decided to
visit a zombie den in Phoenix. On the way to Arizona, we stopped at a head shop for a
little R and R.

After arriving in Phoenix we viewed the line of people attempting to stay 6 foot distance of
each other, at the zombie den. Since the line was so long we decided to go grab something
to eat at the veggie mite joint. Not very delicious but was filling.

By that time it was getting mighty late and I told him it was time for me to go home. He
proposed and wanted to get married in Vegas at the Elvis trinket store. I was flabbergasted
but I refused due to masks shortages.

He gave me a ride to the local Amish horse and buggy travel taxi and we said our farewells.

Well two days later there was a knocking on my door:
Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? (Video Version) - YouTube

And my post makes just as much sense as your posts. :lol:

Sondre needs a whooping! Norway Akernes Crevice » Post #1

Thu Dec 31, 2020 13:27 in General Talk

I stumbled up the movie at Amazon Prime 'The Wave' by searching for 'The 5th Wave'.

I was so glad I watched 'The Wave'. It's a Norway flick about a rock slide at the Akernes Crevice.
(I may have spelt Akernes wrong).

Have you ever watched a movie and realize you were holding your breath? I caught myself doing
just that a couple of times while watching it.

I'll just tell you the excitement begins shortly after Sondre takes his skateboard to the basement.
The basement of the hotel has a concrete or tile bottom so it makes for a good place for Sondre
to put his headphones on and skate. Good looking young boy he is but does he need a whallaping?
Wallaping as in a whooping as in a long grounding as in......oh never mind.

So at first you'll think Sondre is not the wisest kid on the block.

I really like this movie because the scenery was beautiful, because the acting was good, and
because it was some what different than other disaster movies AND because at the end it tells
you that the Akernes Crevice is moving 5 cm yearly and that there WILL be a rock slide, they
just don't know when.

Very much worth the watch and worth the read......English sub titled.

Oh My, Dawn Wells dies of Covid » Post #13

Thu Dec 31, 2020 13:17 in General Talk

In the United States, there has been very little negative reaction to the vaccine.

After taking the vaccine, the person is to sit and wait 15 minutes before leaving.

Most of the reactions are simply a sore arm, brief headache.

There was one severe case of a woman nurse, that had a severe allergic reaction to
it and was hospitalized immediately but she did recover.

I take the flu shot every year. I never get the flu and I never get a cold. It wasn't
always that way for me because when I was younger, I did in fact get one or more
colds every winter and I would get a flu or virus.

The shingles vaccine left my arm rather sore for quite some time and that is a double
whammy because one waits and gets a second dose.

But I would have to say that a sore arm and or a brief headache is nothing like getting
a full blown covid 19 virus. When it becomes available for me, I will take it. With all
these new strains they say are coming out, I think it would be wise to take it as it may
help in preventing additional strains or at least not be so severe if you do catch it.

Happy New Year 2021 » Post #2

Thu Dec 31, 2020 13:09 in General Talk

Happy New Year!

The 5th Wave (@Valerie) - glimpse of future! » Post #10

Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:19 in General Talk

'The Wave' is a Norway film and I added it to my watchlist (free on Prime)
English sub titles.

'The 5th Wave' is on Amazon but it's $2.99 to watch.

'Koko-di koko-da' is on Amazon but it is $4.99 to watch.

The 5th Wave (@Valerie) - glimpse of future! » Post #4

Thu Dec 31, 2020 08:17 in General Talk

By the way, I prefer westerns but rarely do they come out with a new good one any more.

Leaving prime after today 'Once Upon A Time In The West'. One of my top fav westerns.
Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, Jason Robards. One of the best westerns ever made!

The 5th Wave (@Valerie) - glimpse of future! » Post #3

Thu Dec 31, 2020 08:14 in General Talk

I think 'the 5th wave' is one I have not ever watched. I'll have to look it up.

Yes, saw 'catch me if you can'.

Oh My, Dawn Wells dies of Covid » Post #3

Wed Dec 30, 2020 21:25 in General Talk

Yes, every day of life matters.

When someone is old, every day is extremely important. They may live to see a
great grand child's wedding, a new great grand baby, a new site to see....as in
travel offline.

It's very sad.

Oh My, Dawn Wells dies of Covid » Post #1

Wed Dec 30, 2020 16:27 in General Talk

Bye » Post #8

Wed Dec 30, 2020 09:05 in General Talk

@Darkstar2. I figured out that if I could keep you busy with discussions of stuff other than
ySense, you'd be a much happier camper. ;)

Seriously, it's good for people to have an outlet and some times getting your mind on something
else for awhile, is a relief.

I always believed the General Discussions sub forum was a good place for members to take a
break. A break from a lot of things. I always tried to instigate some activity here in this sub
forum if it was nothing more than adding a nonsense poll.

If they'd paid me a monthly stipend, I would have stayed. That is ok that they obviously don't
want to do that. It's long over due that I need to do something else. I have a few things in
mind.

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone. Happy New Year to All and I sure hope it is a better
one for everybody! :P

Massive Earthquake In Croatia » Post #4

Tue Dec 29, 2020 13:01 in General Talk

That's the thing isn't it?

I mean that with all the technology, if something goes wrong, it goes very wrong.

The days of 'minor' this and that is over.

Well at least it did not destroy the nuclear plant and set off a hoard of radiation.

Bye » Post #1

Tue Dec 29, 2020 06:31 in General Talk

Bye everybody! I wish you all much success, wealth, and especially great health and long life. :P

(I'll be moderating the forums until the end of the year (a couple more days).)

Before and After » Post #1

Mon Dec 28, 2020 21:40 in General Talk

5G Blow Up Literally ? » Post #8

Mon Dec 28, 2020 13:38 in General Talk

At this point, no one knows why he did it or at least no one has come forward that knows why he did it.

It sure sounds to me like he was mad at AT&T for something and knew he was going to die soon so he
wanted to go out with a bang but not take anyone else with him. Now he will forever be known as the
'Christmas Day Bomber' and the last thing that came out of his RV was the music:

Petula Clark ~ Downtown (1964) - YouTube

5G Blow Up Literally ? » Post #5

Mon Dec 28, 2020 09:26 in General Talk

PS. Maybe he just wanted to go out with a bang.

5G Blow Up Literally ? » Post #4

Mon Dec 28, 2020 09:24 in General Talk

I don't know if he really had cancer or not but he told his ex girlfriend he did.

Apparently he was a geek, smart with electronics, self employed tech, contracted work.

His aim wasn't to kill people. That's why he did it when he did it. Christmas Day when
people would not be shopping. He also had a warning playing thru a speaker from the
RV.

The only person he killed, was himself.

I don't think anything was said about 5G being responsible for his cancer. There was
some mention about people believing 5G will cause cancer and some people believing
5G caused the corona virus.

But who knows. Maybe he was mad at AT&T due to employment or work related some
how.

No one really knows for sure why he did it. It was planned because he gave his car
to his ex girlfriend and signed over his house for free to someone in L.A.

It sounds to me like he really did have cancer and knew he wasn't going to live long.
But exactly why he did what he did, is only guessing.

5G Blow Up Literally ? » Post #1

Mon Dec 28, 2020 07:34 in General Talk

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2021 07:08:04 EST