Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by proadco

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by proadco

Should inactive CS members be Purged? » Post #73

Today, 01:16 in General Talk

@darkStar2

What he is saying, that promoters drummed up the business, saving the company millions of
dollars from having to advertise. That's why I would never buy advertising promoting an affiliate link,
but only buy advertising driving traffic to my personally own website branding my business domain
name for return traffic.

First you have to bring in the members.

Second, have to have active members.

Not all members care about trying to advertise and / or they tried and gave up and settled
to be just an active member.

ySense Rank on Alexa Climbing » Post #6

Today, 00:59 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote: #3 by Darkstar2

I stick to this theory, and I do not buy into this ranking rubbish it means nothing really. Just like the Dow Jones now means nothing, because now it is kept in rally mode because of the false hope o fa trade deal with China, but when reality sets in and Fed won't give a f*ck about economy and reducing rates further as they should, or the when prospects of a trade deal will fade, you will see those numbers go down, would not be surprised to see the Dow plunge below 24k before the end of the year, and we are not even in a recession YET, it will be far worse if and when a recession comes.

The left foot, the GPT sites loves a crashing economy and high unemployment, that creates more
poverty and online income seekers who lost their job and then has to resort to GPT to earn enough
to buy a loaf a bread, jar of peanut butter and a case of Ramen Noodles.

It also means less consumption and less spending - less advertisers, less publishers, less work, more dilution to too many members (demand far exceeding the offer) then you have tons of people complaining of no work due to dilution, so no, just because you will get more online income seekers do es not mean there will be enough work for everyone, quite the opposite. Though you might likely see reduced pay rates and more half penny jobs. The sites that will benefit the most from a crashing economy are SCAM sites, creating false hope and luring the desperate, who will be willing to invest the remainder of their hard earned savings, 401k, etc into bullsh*t ponzi schemes, during last recession and crisis, the HYIP business was booming and at its peak, some people put their entire savings and retirement down the toilet in big HYIP such as GeniusFunds, Panamoney etc, big money, do you honestly think legit sites will get good business, no way ! they will be the first to struggle.

That's why I've always stuck with my measly $10.00 a month program since 2006 and ping pong
around with GPT sites.

When this was ClixSense, it was very easy to muster up a measly $10.00 a month.

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #13

Today, 00:54 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

I was speculating that Prodege had leased the ySense domain from HughDomains and the
last offer price I seen was at $1,895.00, down from $2,195.00

When I check the year 2019 on the domain, it shows ySense logo tracked on HughDomain site.

Where normally it would show no reference of and / or domain name had been sold.

Then I compared Swagbucks DNS server which is the same as Ysense whereas, Amazon
is the hosting.

I'm wondering if ySense is a temporary domain and Prodege going to spring on us a whole new
domain with a whole new layout in a month or two.

The slow death of ClixSense.com » Post #19

Today, 00:24 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: Right, but now the real question is WHY ? You have tons of people complaining of lack of, or lower surveys or surveys not paying (there are STILL pending issues with YourSurveys not redirecting back, and now 100% of OpinionWorld not paying due to wrong setup, etc.) its ranking is going down (improving) only because of HOPE, much like the stock markets are holding ground over hopes of this hopes of that, but that rank can easily change directions as time goes by if there is no significant improvement or addressing of all issues. I would not rely on any ranking or stats at the current moment, the true value of the site (for those who are patient to ride the storm) will be in the coming months.

I'm thinking one day within a couple months, you're going to log into the site and find a whole new layout
and the forum vanishes.

ySense Rank on Alexa Climbing » Post #4

Today, 00:21 in General Talk

Quote: #3 by Darkstar2

I stick to this theory, and I do not buy into this ranking rubbish it means nothing really. Just like the Dow Jones now means nothing, because now it is kept in rally mode because of the false hope o fa trade deal with China, but when reality sets in and Fed won't give a f*ck about economy and reducing rates further as they should, or the when prospects of a trade deal will fade, you will see those numbers go down, would not be surprised to see the Dow plunge below 24k before the end of the year, and we are not even in a recession YET, it will be far worse if and when a recession comes.

The left foot, the GPT sites loves a crashing economy and high unemployment, that creates more
poverty and online income seekers who lost their job and then has to resort to GPT to earn enough
to buy a loaf a bread, jar of peanut butter and a case of Ramen Noodles.

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #8

Today, 00:05 in General Talk

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #7

Today, 00:04 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I noticed ysense's domain was registered in 2012, can somebody explain ?

Proadco you first :mrgreen:

Actually that is incorrect of 2012

Wrong answer, try again :mrgreen:

Creation Date: 2012-09-01T18:40:50Z

Yes, I am fully aware of that Date, but there is something going on about that domain name too.

That date is not the very first time that domain was purchased, however, the date you posted
is the latest, follow the rabbit in the hat on way back machine.

Well then we are all counting on your expertise to investigate this matter, why this specific domain and not others.
Maybe this even is proof of time travel, we are definitely on to something here !

After the first domain owner had the domain, then cancelled ownership, HugeDomains
acquired the domain and put the domain up for sale, it appears that HugeDomains
still something to do with this Domain.

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #5

Yesterday, 22:27 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I noticed ysense's domain was registered in 2012, can somebody explain ?

Yes, I am fully aware of that Date, but there is something going on about that domain too.

That date is not the very first time that domain was purchased, however, the date you posted

It is YOUR time to .....tasman1 » Post #27

Yesterday, 22:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You are going to read proadco posts about Protege forever , or until end of time

Well, it looks like the ambassador position was filled :P

Every time I step out of safe zone, it get attacked by a mob of trolls and they go crazy on dislikes. :lol:

I can be an ambassador too but looks like so far nobody can afford my fee :mrgreen:

Tasman pays in Tasie1coins

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #4

Yesterday, 22:14 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:

Yes, I am fully aware of that Date, but there is something going on about that domain name too.

About my referrals » Post #2

Yesterday, 22:09 in General Talk

BrowseEbooks wrote: Hello moderators!

Let's assume all is well, but where are my referrals?

Go to My Referrals, then adjust the settings to Campaign ALL and Within ALL , then click OK

The list of referrals should show up

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #12

Yesterday, 22:05 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Think 99% here have no idea what or who protege is , [ including me ] if they did not take over CS they will be strangers to me

If this is true, then it is really sad - people should start learning and quick ! :mrgreen:

No wonder my Prodege post have not been locked :lol:

It is YOUR time to .....tasman1 » Post #25

Yesterday, 22:03 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You are going to read proadco posts about Protege forever , or until end of time

Well, it looks like the ambassador position was filled :P

Every time I step out of safe zone, it get attacked by a mob of trolls and they go crazy on dislikes. :lol:

ysense domain was registered in 2012 - Explain » Post #2

Yesterday, 22:01 in General Talk

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #9

Yesterday, 21:35 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
proadco wrote: Well Tasman,

As for all the Prodege posts...................

My IQ forbids me to make non-sense post that are boring, kinda like sending text ads,
what good is a boring subject line that's not going to get clicked on to read the Ad.

I have no interest with reading boring topics in general topic section.

Agree with that , I see that you have only 99.99% boring non-sense posts and read only 99.9999% of boring text

And IQ ? What is that , where I can buy it ? at amazon ? how much it cost per kg ?

Ha ha ha... But, Tasman,,, Prodege post is the Safe Zone

ySense Rank on Alexa Climbing » Post #2

Yesterday, 21:18 in General Talk

As of Friday, August 16, 2019, ySense ranking on Alexa was #28,531

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #7

Yesterday, 21:09 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
proadco wrote: Well Tasman,

My IQ forbids me to make non-sense post that are boring, kinda like sending text ads,
what good is a boring subject line that's not going to get clicked on to read the Ad.

Agree with that , I see that you have only 99.99% boring non-sense posts and read only 99.9999% of boring text

And IQ ? What is that , where I can buy it ? at amazon ?

You will have to take the matter up with the Gate Keepers as to what type posts you can make Tasman,
It's like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, free speech is censored, controlled.

If it doesn't fit the narrative, your post gets removed and / or blocked.

You asked what an IQ was, think it stands for Instant Question.

Where can you buy it? Don't know, maybe check under Offers

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #5

Yesterday, 20:53 in General Talk

Well Tasman,

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #3

Yesterday, 20:38 in General Talk

Yes, I read your post.

What does that mean when my topic gets locked, that means you must stay underground,
you're not allowed to know what's going on above ground.

See Tasman1 ................ » Post #1

Yesterday, 20:33 in General Talk

See Tasman,

You asked for different topics other than me posting about Prodege and you see what happens,

the topic gets locked.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 17, 2019 11:42:03 EST