Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Piddles

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Piddles

Just curious---why earnings received by check? » Post #4

Sun Feb 26, 2012 00:12 in General Talk

I too do the check method.. I wait till I have a big amount to cash out and using the check method is cheaper than PP fee's for me.

I am an army wife and I was also in Europe (stationed there) and I used the check method there as well and never lost one in the mail..
;)

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #72

Sun Feb 26, 2012 00:08 in Success Stories

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.10!
You have 8 chances left for today
I win again
New update..
Total Grid Wins/Earnings
earned $13.65
;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #362

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:46 in General Talk

entelechy \en-TEL-uh-kee\, noun:

Meaning...
1. A realization or actuality as opposed to a potentiality.
2. In vitalist philosophy, a vital agent or force directing growth and life.
;)

5 Letter Words » Post #116

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:44 in General Talk

about ;)

57 Payouts » Post #40

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:43 in Payment Proofs

valerie wrote: I guess I should update it. I think I have done 59 cash outs. I'll wait til next week.
Next Monday will be exactly 5 years since I joined and exactly 60 payouts. I think.

ummm I need to see how many payouts I have got since we joined about the same time,,LOL, but your still way ahead of me in earnings!! ;)

My ClixGrid History/winnings » Post #4

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:36 in Success Stories

wagygirl,, nice post!!! But I do believe you can't post url's they should have not been in there ;)

Able to invite 18 referrals » Post #9

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:32 in Success Stories

bigbuckslady wrote: I have been with clixsense for over 3 years. I have been paid many time.

My goal is to build a sixfigure income with this.

bigbuckslady.. Don't ever stop dreaming.. Its great to have goals... ;)

Able to invite 18 referrals » Post #8

Fri Feb 24, 2012 22:31 in Success Stories

ARIES1973 wrote: I never thought that I can convince anybody to join me at Clixsense. I joined the team last November 28, 2011 because I really needed an extra source of income. However, being new to this kind of job, I just don't know how to start. I have no friend to ask or anybody to get help from. I got so many mistakes. I began to search and read articles until I was able to understand several things. First week of February this year, I started to invite my friends. Most of them turn down the offer perhaps because I could not show any proof yet. I was able to convince some of them and I am so glad that they are also working very hard. I decided to upgrade my account last February 8 and I was really happy to see my referrals stat. My commission from my referrals' click was doubled! In a period of 2 weeks, I was able to reach the minimum pay out. As of now, I am waiting for my first payment. I need a payment proof to convince more friends. Thank you very much ClixSense!

ARIES1973,, your doing great,, and you upgraded, its so worth it. Keep it up!! ;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #345

Thu Feb 23, 2012 08:47 in General Talk

rankle \RANG-kuhl\, verb:

Meaning...
1. To cause keen irritation or bitter resentment in.
2. To continue to cause keen irritation or bitter resentment within the mind; fester; be painful.
;)

Exactly 5 Years - Exactly 60 Payouts » Post #14

Wed Feb 22, 2012 14:21 in Success Stories

valerie wrote: No I don't even think about that, tasjon.

I haven't received a refund from the tax man in over twenty years. I just claim everything I possibly
can claim to keep from giving him any more money than I have to. :lol:

That is a good point tho. As some might want to hang on to their earnings and let it roll into the next
year.

I usually don't think about it in regards to when I cash out. I just cash out when I think about it. I
prefer to have at least $50 or so before cashing out. I choose check and it seems kind of silly to me to
have them send me a check for anything less. I have did some alertpay cash outs but decided I prefer
the check method for cash outs.

I have in fact waited til Feb 27th to do this cash out because I wanted to make it an even 60 cash outs,
for an even 60 months of being a member.

TY valerie....... I too do check only ;) ;)

Exactly 5 Years - Exactly 60 Payouts » Post #12

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 in Success Stories

valerie wrote:
azclix2011 wrote: Valerie, if you do not mind, When do usual cashout in average (limit value in $)?

It varies. I think my number 60 payment will be the largest payment I have cashed out since I've been at ClixSense.
It's been well over a month since my last cash out...maybe two months. I'll post my 60 payout images when I receive
my check after Feb 27th.

HI valerie, Also if you don't mind me asking, do you tend to just cash out with the limit for IRS. As I have always done this, but the way things are going for me this year so far I don't think I will wait,,, meaning I will cash out over $600.00 this year. ;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #337

Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 in General Talk

neoterism \nee-OT-uh-riz-uhm\, noun:

Meaning...
1. An innovation in language, as a new word, term, or expression.
2. The use of new words, terms, or expressions.
;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #333

Wed Feb 22, 2012 08:31 in General Talk

operose \OP-uh-rohs\, adjective:

Meaning...
1. Done with or involving much labor.
2. Industrious, as a person.
;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #326

Tue Feb 21, 2012 13:32 in General Talk

rankle \RANG-kuhl\, verb:

Meaning....
1. To cause keen irritation or bitter resentment in.
2. To continue to cause keen irritation or bitter resentment within the mind; fester; be painful.
;)

Clixgrid loser » Post #3

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 in Your Stats

Klemik,, Don't Give Up ;) ;)

5 Letter Words » Post #92

Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 in General Talk

MONEY ;)

about upgrading to premium » Post #5

Thu Feb 16, 2012 17:43 in General Talk

gerbercage wrote:
tasjon wrote:
gerbercage wrote: currently I only have 1 referral.
Do you think is it worth for me to spend $17 to upgrade into premium?
Those that upgraded, can give some calculation for that?
From what I know, after upgrade into premium, I get 100 ads
I assume it is 100ad * $0.01(or $0.02 per ad?)= $1.00
Then daily got 4 ads =4 ads * $0.01 * 365 days =$14.60
Total only $15.60?

I can't find any benefit (such as more value in click ads which $0.02 or $0.05) for premium when lack of referral?
Do you think with 1 referral only, I able to get more than $17 in 1 year?
or I should try to get more referral then only upgrade to premium?

HI gerbercage,
I have been a PREMIUM member since 2007
In Jan I went ahead and paid for 2yrs .
Yes you will get 100 new ads worth 1cent, (you wont get 200 ads if you bought 2yrs like I did)
ClixGrid Chances 50
ClixGrid Timer 5 sec (10seconds) for free members
Minimum Cash out $6.00
Pay per Referral Click $0.0004 to $0.008
Upgrade Commissions $2.00 per upgraded direct referral + $1.00 per upgrade through 7 more tiers
Sales Commissions
(Ad Credits and ClixGrid Purchases) 10% up to $2.00 per purchase limited at $100 per referral
Tasks Commissions 10% per completed task
PREMIUM members will get paid through 8-Tiers for referrals who also upgrade their accounts as opposed to only 1-Tier for STANDARD accounts
;)

Yah I know this all but my question is with now I only got 1 referral, do you think is it worth for me to upgrade into premium? cos from what I calculate, I only can get $15.60 back. (assume not winning any prize in clixgrid and no new referral in)(for task, I can earn even not in premium) .

HI gerbercage.
Its really up to you I guess. Is your one ref active? I would try to get more refs as well, maybe joining some ptc sites that offer you a free upgrade to use free ads to advertise your ref link.. Good Luck!
;)

~*~What makes you upset~*~ » Post #1

Thu Feb 16, 2012 17:09 in General Talk

This happened just miles from my house, how sad it was

Josh Powell Killed His Sons In A ‘Sham House’ Set Up For Social Workers
Josh Powell Killed His Sons In A ‘Sham House’ Set Up For Social Workers | Radar Online

RIP Charlie age 7, and Braden, age 5

°•.♥.•° Valerie's Cake °•.♥.•° » Post #20

Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:34 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I try to tell people I am 26. :lol:

Nothing wrong with that AT ALL...................I tell people I am over 21 enough said ;)

°•.♥.•° Valerie's Cake °•.♥.•° » Post #18

Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:11 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I got a big chocolate cake which was pretty good.
And I got a 7 fresh big chocolate covered strawberries! There's a local candy shop that makes the
chocolate covered strawberries every year...they are sooo goooood. Not sure where they get those
strawberries this time of year...California perhaps.

Got some small items and also a very pretty diamond and amethyst gold necklace. Beautiful!

Received lots of birthday cards. Also received a lot of electronic birthday cards...one was especially
cute and had a cat that looks like my house cat. :kitty:

I'm sure all the sugar I consumed will be good for my teeth and waistline...but hey, ya only turn
56 once! :lol:

WOW Val,, looks like you had a nice BDay,, I still see strawberries at my grocery store,, not big ones and not covered in chocolate...LOL
I bet your necklace is B-E-A-U-TIFUL
;)

Your right u only turn 56 one time but u can turn 21 alot of times!!!!! :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 11, 2020 17:43:45 EST